Black Man Dominates White BBW

Story Info
Black man enjoys dominating big white women.
923 words
3.36
75.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Listen up, you big white slut! I'm only going to say this once! If you don't move the hell out of my way, right now, my dick is going up your fat ass! Those are the words that left my mouth the one time she pissed me off. I'm usually a mild-mannered man, not the sort that would resort to such behavior. Especially in a nearly empty parking lot near the office building where I work. I'm usually a nice guy but the big, blonde-haired white woman with the loud mouth and the fat ass had seriously pissed me off. She looked at me, did the neck roll and eye roll thing arrogant females are so fond of doing and dared me to do what I said I'd do. Why do white chicks think they're invincible? The nerve!

Next thing I know, I was forcing her on all fours, and practically ripping off her damn skirt. She shrieked in protest and struggled but even though she was pretty big, I actually had muscular strength. Blubber is not translated into strength, no matter what anyone says. I'm a six-foot-four, 240-pound black man who's fit and all muscle. My intended victim was a five-foot-ten, 260-pound Latina with a fat ass who hadn't seen the inside of a gym in years. No match, folks.

It took me a while, but I tore through them panties like a minor looking for gold. I was ready to get my plate of fat booty, thank you very much. The big woman's hands flailed frantically but I grabbed hold of them and held them behind her back. With one knee I split her ass cheeks. My long and thick, uncircumcised black dick poked through my open zipper. I was ready to fuck her. Holding both of her meaty arms with my big right hand, I grabbed hold of my cock and pressed it against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went in.

The big woman's piercing scream echoed through the empty parking lot as I slammed my cock into her asshole. I clamped my hand over her mouth and continued drilling my cock into her asshole. I've fucked quite a few women as well as my share of men and I must say I love a juicy asshole around my hard dick more than anything in the world. I particularly love fucking white people in the ass. Male or female, it doesn't matter. They are such a confusing bunch. They hate the black man when they see him on the sidewalk. They hate seeing him on the news. Yet they pretend to love him when he's leading their college and professional football and basketball teams to national fame and glory. Isn't that a peach?

I grabbed hold of her long blonde hair and rammed my cock deep into her asshole. The plump white woman shrieked as I did. I smiled. I knew she liked it. I ordered her to lick the pavement like the bitch she was, lest something worse happen to her. She did as she was told. I watched her plump ass flesh jiggle under the seriousness of the pounding her fat booty was receiving. I must say I liked the sight of it. Watching a fat white woman on her hands and knees, squealing and sobbing while getting sodomized by a big black dick was definitely turning me on. I decided to spice things up a little bit. So I smacked her fat ass. The big white woman bucked wildly. I laughed even louder.

I decided to switch things around a little bit. I wanted to look into the plump white slut's eyes as I fucked her in the ass. Pulling out of her, I grabbed her and I flipped her on her back and held her legs in the air. I could tell she was a bit surprised by my display of strength. I grinned. She hadn't seen anything yet. I let her have a long good look at me. Yes, woman. Look at the man you've pushed to the limit. Look at the decent gentleman you've transformed into a creep. Look at the thing which will haunt your nighmares because you've created it. She looked at me and didn't say anything. I shoved my cock right back inside her, and resumed fucking her in the ass. We went at it until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. She screamed in sheer pleasure mixed with pain. That's when the director yelled cut.

The cameraman gave us a high-five. I got up and gave a hand up to my co-star, veteran porn star Valerie Silver, a newcomer to interracial sex videos. We'd recently been cast opposite each other in the two-hour rough sex interracial flick "White Milf Goes To The Hood". The film was produced by Oreo Home Videos, one of the most successful porn companies in the business. They produced some of the best-selling videos in Black, Interracial, Gay, Bisexual, BBW, BDSM, Strap-on Domination, Transsexual and Amateur films. I've worked for them for years, under the name Mr. Black. I'm a reliable and extremely popular performer who makes twenty eight hundred dollars per scene. My co-star Valerie was making two grand for this picture. We're among the industry's top people. After the scene, we hit the showers while the camera, lighting people and the rest of the crew did their thing with the footage. I had a few words with the director, then headed home. And this was all in a day's work.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers