Black on Black BDSM: Mixed

Story Info
Black Master dominates biracial female submissive.
1.7k words
2.86
16.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 12/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

I frigging hate it when sluts fart while you're fucking them in the ass. For real. Take my latest slave for example. Cleopatra Jane Hamilton. Short and thick, light-skinned Black chick with Black hair and green eyes. Her daddy's White and her mama's Black. She was born and bred in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. One of those mixed-race women whose parents encouraged them to deny the Black half of their heritage. I see them from time to time. They're more into White men than Chinese chicks these days. I never thought I'd get such a specimen in my dungeon, that's for sure. If you're a mixed chick with a White father and Black mother, you're more programmed to chase White men than the average White female in my sincere opinion as a Black man. I don't usually bother with the breed, because I consider them a colossal waste of time. Yeah, I date White women and I'm happy with them.

My name is Abdul Amenaku and I am a dominant Master in the world of BDSM. I happen to be a six-foot-four, broad-shouldered and muscular Black man of Ethiopian descent. I was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to Ethiopian immigrant parents. February 5, 1984, I came into this world. I hold a civil engineering degree from the University of Alberta and presently work for Hydro Ottawa. I'm one of a few minority guys in management positions at one of the biggest companies in the Canadian capital. It's a stressful job, but luckily I know how to unwind. BDSM is one of my greatest passions, but it's not without its challenges. I thought Black Masters were considered toxic by Black ladies in BDSM. Maybe I was wrong, or perhaps Cleopatra Hamilton is the exception who proves the rule.

I've been in the BDSM game for a good five years now. For the most part, my submissive types have been women of non-African descent. White women mostly, along with the occasional Chinese woman or East Indian woman. You could guess how surprised I was when I got a message from Cleopatra here on my website. A Black woman seeking out a Black Master? That doesn't occur too often in the world of BDSM. You see, Black men in BDSM mostly play with White folks because Black women, both dominant and submissive, don't want anything to do with us. And vice versa. It's a sad state of the affairs but hey, it seems that's the way it's got to be. Fate and all, you know? I am happy with the White female submissive types who come to grace my wonder-filled dungeon with their presence. Still, from time to time, I wondered what it would be like as a Black Master to have a Black female submissive to play with. Just out of curiosity, you know?

Cleopatra and I spoke on the phone, and I must say that she kind of surprised me. Her voice was really sexy and sultry, and she seemed to know what she wanted. That's always a good thing in a woman, I guess. We agreed to a session where we could sort of feel each other out a little bit. I did a bit of research on Cleopatra. Hey, there are lots of weirdoes out there. Crazy women can be dangerous, man. They can be far more dangerous than men. I read stuff in the news about women going psycho and drowning their offspring, butchering their husbands in their sleep and then claiming to have been influenced by the disorder of the week, and all kinds of crazy shit.

What I found out about the lovely Cleopatra Hamilton surprised me. She was born on November 8, 1986 to Trent Hamilton and Isabel Adewale of suburban Mississauga, near the City of Toronto, Ontario. Master's degree in Psychology at York University. Presently working for the City of Ottawa Department of Social Services. Not bad. She likes to volunteer for UNICEF and the Yele Haiti Foundation. She's not of Haitian descent, though. Her mother is Nigerian and her father is European. Oh, and she is married to Leopold Yamamoto, a Japanese guy who works as an accountant for the Canadian Revenue Agency. Interesting. Very interesting.

Cleopatra Hamilton came to our first session wearing a red tank top and short Black leather miniskirt, complete with thigh-high Black leather boots. The kind of boots that have come-fuck-me written all over them. I totally wasn't expecting that since she's a highly educated professional woman and all. Before the session, we talked about the do's and don'ts. What she is into and what she wants to try versus what she is absolutely not into. We were on the same page, and I led her to the basement of my townhouse in suburban Barrhaven, about twenty five minutes from downtown Ottawa. We ended up having a lot of fun together, Cleopatra and I. Truth be told, I was kind of surprised by that. I figured she'd be stale and boring like all of her kind, and she ended up surprising me. This chick told me that she sought me out specifically because I was the only Black male BDSM professional operating in the Province of Ontario. Apparently, dominant Black males are what she's into. Quite intriguing indeed, like I said.

Once Cleopatra and I got the preliminaries out of the way, we had a lot of fun together. I took her to the dungeon, and ordered her to strip. Cleopatra stripped, but she did it her way. Moving lusciously as she took her tank top off, followed by her skirt. Surprise of the day, she wasn't wearing any panties. I asked her to keep the boots on, though. I found them really sexy. I bent her over and gave her round ass a good spanking. At first I used my hands to spank her bottom, then I used a slim but tough wooden paddle. Cleopatra squealed and screamed as I gave her ass a good spanking. Her light brown skin turned a nice shade of crimson as I spanked her. I like that a lot. After spanking her, I took her to the post. I tied her hands and feet firmly to the post, and proceeded to give her a good whipping. Listening to her passionate screams of pain mixed with wicked pleasure as I whipped her big tits, her belly, her thighs and even her face with my leather belt turned me on like you would not believe.

Oh yeah, I was having a lot of fun with Cleopatra Jane Hamilton, my first Black female submissive. We got so into it, especially since she gave back as good as she got. While I smacked her face, spat on her, bit her tits, roughly fingered her cunt and spat in her eyes, all the while whipping her, she screamed at me for more. Hell yeah, this bitch was taunting me while I was tormenting her. This has never happened in one of my sessions before, I'll tell you that much right now. When Cleopatra begged me to take her, I couldn't resist. I took out my eight-inch cock, which was already hard. I loosened Cleopatra's restraints so that she could kneel before me, and the biracial slut hungrily took my cock into her mouth. She sucked my dick greedily, using only her mouth to pleasure me since her hands and feet were firmly bound.

After sucking my dick real good, Cleopatra begged me to take her. I did just that. I put on a condom and stuffed my dick into her wet pussy. I just laid her on a table, her hands and legs still bound. I spread her thighs, and thrust my cock into her. Cleopatra bucked wildly as I fucked her, urging me to tear her pussy up. I tapped that pussy of hers real good for a good thirty minutes before she begged me to take her ass. Even though I was dying to fuck her in the ass, I had to maintain some control here. I am the Master after all. I waved my hard dick in front of her face and asked her to beg for some of this dick. Instead of begging me, she told me to hurry up and fuck her before she changed her mind. In spite of myself, I laughed. She's got spirit, I'll give her that.

I lubricated Cleopatra's anus before pressing my dick against her opening. Gently I pushed it inside. Cleopatra locked eyes with me as I began fucking her in the ass. Her ass was really tight around my dick, but I could tell that she was no stranger to butt fucking. She licked her full lips and told me to wreck her ass. I smiled at that. Well, that's one request I'll be happy to fulfill. I worked my dick into Cleopatra's asshole, loving the way it felt around my cock. Even with the condom on, her asshole was radiating warmth around my dick. Hot damn. I leaned closer and impulsively I kissed her forehead while fucking her in the ass. I don't know why I did that. Cleopatra smiled and said nothing. I continued fucking her, but barely lasted twenty minutes before I came. Sorry, but her ass was too fucking tight. Still, she told me she had fun and so did I.

Our memorable first time together went nicely. Afterwards, Cleopatra showered and left. She told me she wanted to see me again and I told her I was more than okay with that. I walked her to her car, and once we got there, I offered her a handshake but she gave me a quick hug then left. I watched her drive away. Interesting lady. The next day I went to work, and my co-worker Maggie, a tall butch lesbian redhead from Australia, told me that we had an asshole accountant coming by. The Canadian government has been bugging us at Hydro Ottawa lately, what can I say. I walked to my office, and found the representative of the Canadian government waiting for me. A short, round little Asian man. He wore a cheap suit, and his nametag read L. Yamamoto. I smiled when I saw that. The little man introduced himself as Leo Yamamoto, of the Canadian Revenue Agency. Hmmm. Doesn't Cleopatra's husband work there? I smiled at the little Asian man and shook his hand. Buddy, I fucked your wife last night, I thought wickedly.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers