Black On Black Pegging: Religion

Story Info
Black Muslim woman strapons Nigerian guy.
1.2k words
2
16.1k
4
0

Part 48 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Looking into my sexy Nigerian boyfriend's eyes, I happily pushed the strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. Mac Arthur Adewale lay on the bed, his shiny dark brown body glistening with sweat. He stroked his long and thick member as I worked the dildo inside of him. This was his ultimate fantasy and I was only too happy to make it come true. Raising his lean, sexy legs in the air, I angled the dildo in order to achieve maximum penetration. Oh, yeah. My sexy man was loving this. And you know what? So was I. My name is Amal Abdul-Hamid and I was born and raised in the City of Mecca, crown jewel of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The daughter of a Saudi father and Somali mother. As a biracial woman of Arabic and African descent, I have a unique sensuality that appeals to many. However, Mac Arthur Adewale is the only man for me.

I reach for Mac Arthur's cock and stroke it while sliding the dildo deeper into his asshole. I just love the look on his dark, handsome face. The contrast between us is startling. Mac Arthur Adewale stands six feet six inches tall, lean and muscular. His dark brown skin is so lovely. His sharp-featured face is strong and masculine. This sexy Nigerian stud moved to Ontario with his family three and a half years ago. He used to attend Algonquin College but now studies Law at Carleton University. I just love tall, dark and handsome Black men who also have that unique combination of ambition and sex appeal. Mac Arthur and I really don't look like we would go out. I'm five-foot-eight, slightly chubby, with light brown skin, long curly Black hair and almond-shaped brown eyes. Due to my biracial heritage, I often get mistaken for a Hispanic woman but I always tell people that I am both Black and Arabic. A proud daughter of the great nations of Somalia and Saudi Arabia.

When he first approached me inside the University Center at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Mac Arthur had no idea that I was this kinky. Us Muslim girls are supposed to be meek and innocent. Want to know the world's best kept secret? Women from the Muslim world are the most sensual on the planet. So damn sexy and horny that Muslim men worry themselves into bad health that we're going to give into our nearly uncontrollable sensuality and fuck anything that moves. When my family moved to Ottawa, Ontario, my father Abdullah worried that I would fall for the ways of the Infidel. I think it's what ultimately led to his heart attack. He's now wheelchair-bound and has to be cared for by a nurse. Our family is wealthy so we have a nurse working on him seven days a week at our beautiful mansion in the Ottawa suburb of Barrhaven. My mother Alia currently lives in the City of Toronto, Ontario. She doesn't think I know it but she's been dating a Jamaican guy named Joshua. I really don't care what she does. Honestly, I hope she finds happiness with Joshua. Mom and dad were separated long before the incident which forever changed my father's life. After his stroke, my father basically lost most of his memory. He's there, but not really in the picture. Leaving me free to live my own life at last. I love my dad and all but I've got to be my own woman.

I am twenty three years old and just beginning to explore my sexuality. At the beginning of the 2011-2012 academic year, I met Mac Arthur Adewale, a young Black man from the City of Lagos in the Republic of Nigeria. He's tall, fine and handsome. The fact that he's a Christian would have deterred most Muslim women from striking a friendship with him. Not me. I've always found Christian men far more appealing than Muslim men. For starters, they're less controlling. Of course, one must not generalize. Some Muslim men are nice and laid back and some Christian men are jerks. By and large, Christian men have more progressive views toward women's rights and the idea of gender equality. I know what I'm talking about. I grew up in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam itself. Every year, scores of men and women from around the world visit Mecca. Lately, a lot of white women from Europe and North America have been converting to Islam. If only they knew what they were getting into. Being a white female Muslim in Europe and North America is different from being a Muslim woman living in Saudi Arabia. Trust me on that one. I won't go into details but Saudi women dream of the rights that western women take for granted and are so eager to throw away. White women are foolish anyway and I'm glad my Mac Arthur isn't into them.

To a young woman raised in the City of Mecca, Saudi Arabia, the Confederation of Canada is a dream come true for me. A place where I can be anything I want to be. Women can be lawyers, doctors, firefighters, police officers, judges, soldiers and even prime ministers in this country. In Saudi Arabia, we can't even drive or leave the house without being escorted by a male relative. Not for the sake of our own safety but for reasons of family honor. And if we are suspected of deviance of any sort, our lives are forfeited. Like Zainab Shafia, the young Arab woman whose father Mohammed Shafia murdered her in Ontario. He's currently on trial for the honor killing in the criminal court of Ontario. Canadians are fascinated by the concept of honor killings. For women living in the most conservative parts of the ever expanding Muslim world, they're a grim reality. I love North America the way it is. I think Judeo-Christian ideals should prevail here, along with democracy and gender equality because radical Islam is hostile to women, gays and anyone who doesn't conform. Trust me when I say Christian fundamentalists got nothing on these guys.

I could never explore my sexuality back in Saudi Arabia as I can here in Canada. For example, I went into an adult video store on Rideau Street near the mall and bought a strap-on dildo and condoms because I wanted to surprise my dear Mac Arthur tonight. I came in, wearing a Black jacket over a long-sleeved T-shirt, blue jeans and boots. I wore the hijab, of course. The clerk, a chubby blonde-haired white chick, happily helped me find the right strap-on dildo and lubrication bottles. The whole purchase, condoms included me, cost me eighty dollars which I charged to my Royal Bank of Canada debit card. I couldn't do that in Saudi Arabia. Go to the store by myself. Receive help from a female clerk. Taking control of my sexuality. May God bless the continent of North America!

Happily I strapped my man, as they say. Mac Arthur moaned in pleasure as I drilled him with my strap-on dildo. I really let him have it, slamming my dildo deep into his well-lubricated asshole. I fucked my sexy Nigerian stud until I had him begging for mercy. That's when I released him. Slowly, I pulled my dildo out of his asshole. Mac Arthur sighed in relief, and we shared a gentle, passionate kiss. Mac Arthur smiled at me and thanked me for a wonderful time. Who says Muslim women can't be sensually bossy and dominant in and out of the bedroom? Not me!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers