Black Pickup

Story Info
Wife picks up a man in bar while husband enjoys cousin.
4.7k words
4.18
143.3k
63
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met my stunning wife Jenny on an internet dating site. Jenny is a very hot little brown Filipina girl of 26 years old. She is petitie, about 5'1" tall maybe a hundred and five pounds. Her body is well-proportioned with round breasts, a slim waist, girlish hips and a tight firm little bottom. She has gorgeous long flowing shinny black hair that cascades down her back all the way to her lovely shaped ass. Jenny takes great care in her looks and make-up. Her hair is always meticulous, her blush and eyeliner neat and her nails painted red.

We spent many hours chatting online to each other every day. Jenny is your typical Filipina, smiling, very caring and attentive. Jenny told me that she worked in a call centre and that she was looking for a kind foreign man to marry because the local "pinoy" boys were all 'playboys' and unfaithful to their wives. She did not seem to mind that I was twenty years older than her, middle aged, slightly overweight and divorced. She told me how much she loved me and that she would make a perfect wife doing whatever I asked. After courting her for a few months I went over to the Philippines and we got married. I brought my delightful and loving bride back to the UK a month later and settled in to married life. Jenny like other Filipina girls did all the cooking and housework for me and she was always very affectionate with me and never too tired for loving. I had never experienced this before as my first wife had been English and she certainly did not spoil me like an Asian woman does. I could not believe my luck: Jenny believed it was her duty to serve my every need from bathing and feeding me to sex whenever I wished. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Jenny was certainly not a virgin when we married and like most Filipina's and Thai women Jenny had a very healthy appetite for sex. We were living together and fucking like rabbits every day. I'm sorry but folks that's just normal when you marry a sexy young Asian.

We enjoyed sex in all positions; naked with or without panties or fully dressed. As for Jenny if anything she enjoyed sex every time even more than I did. Her orgasms would always be quick and frequent as she she prefered to have sex either doing doggie or riding my cock. We often watched hard core movies on the computer together while fucking, generally of two men fucking an asian woman and this made my wife cum hard. I got off on the idea of my wife being fucked by someone else, and seeing her pussy filled by some fat cock. The first time I asked my if she found these guys attractive. She admitted that their big cocks seemed very handsome, strong and vigorous and made her horny. Then I asked her if she wanted to fuck him. She laughed and said it was only a fantasy. I knew she loved sex a lot and we both shared the same fantasy of her being fucked by another cocks.

In the Philippines the majority of the women are hot so when Jenny first arrived in this country she was surprised by the the attention she got from all the men. Although she took this all in her stride when I noticed other guys checking her out it made me horny and I fantasised about her fucking other men. It turned me on to see how they looked at her but I said nothing to my young bride. One day I took Jenny out to a bar and after just three drinks she was drunk and totally lost it. It was then that I discovered that alcohol seemed to have a very powerful effect on her: it seemed to remove all her inhibitions, transforming her from a shy quiet humble wife into a loud flirting and horny slut. That first evening I was horrified to witness Jenny come on to my friend. After a while however she was feeling sick and wanted to throw up. When I dragged her to be sick in to toilets she raped me there and then, standing up in the toilets before she collapsed. I took her home shocked and still aroused by her behavior. The next day Jenny had a terrible hang over and hardly remembered a thing.

The only cloud in our marital bliss was Jenny's difficulty to adapt to her life here in the UK in spite of the many Filipina nurse and caregiver friends she had made. She was always on the phone to her family and constantly homesick so I finally took her back to see her family in Manila. As soon as we arrived and checked in to our hotel, Jenny shed the heavy UK clothing and slipped into the local sexy filipina dress of tight micro jean pants and mini tight lycra halter top and high heeled black shoes. She sure knew how to dress as sexy. I caught my breath when she appeared. My wife looked so slutty.

"You look so hot, baby." I told her.

She smiled back at me happily and kissed me, saying:

"Lets go out to the bar now. I want to see my cousin."

When I went to get the hotel keys from her handbag, I was surprised to see condoms there and for the first time I suspected my wife of unfaithfulness.

Her first cousin Maricel was working as a bar girl very near to where we were staying so Jenny insisted we visit her the very evening we arrived.

As we walked down the street Jenny definitely turned heads and has drew lingering stares from the white male sex tourists. I could feel the them leering at my wife, probably lusting for and and wanting to have sex her. I knew that given half a chance many of these men would have fucked her pussy. I felt both proud that she was my girl as well as jealous. The working girls sitting or standings at the bars were also checking her out with barely concealed hostility as if she was competition. She was sure one hot Filipinas and I guess based on the way she moved and looked it was very easy to mistake her for one of the local bargirls working there. But my wife was not a bargirl. As for Jenny she just took this all in her stride and just ignored them.

As we approached the bar where Marical worked, I saw that Jenny was attracting some admiring looks from the customers there too. The bar was full of Filipina bar girls waiting to be picked up. They all had long black hair and most were brown skinned, petite and dressed real sexy. They wore heavy make-up and low-cut skirts or micro-shorts. Some fat drunken sweating white tourists were watching the football surrounded by young cheap whores ordering drinks. A beautiful sexy filipina came up to Jenny, a broad smile on her face and gave her a long hard hug. I could not help staring at her, she was so hot! The two girls began to speak fast and excited in tagalog and Jenny introduced the hot girl as her cousin Maricel. Maricel looked fantastic with her beautiful hair and revealing clothes. She smiled at me sexily and lead us over to a table where we ordered drinks.

Maricel told me how lucky I was to have married her cousin and that I had to 'look after her'. She ordered us drinks. After a couple of beers Jenny was flushed and chatting loudly with her cousin. Jenny realised I was getting a little bored as I could not understand their language so Jenny suggested I go dance with Maricel for a while. I agreed and I was soon on the dance floor with her cousin. Maricel was very attractive and hot. The alcohol was starting to effect me too as I felt unusually hot. I was totally absorbed by Maricel, looking into her deep brown eyes as she danced close to me.

When the slow song finished I looked back at Jenny and saw that she was talking and laughing with a handsome black tourist who taken a seat at our table. The way he was looking and talking with her left no doubt in my mind that he had mistaken my wife for just another bargirl and that he fancied her. After all Jenny was a beautiful brown-skinned Filipina and the way she dressed it was easy for him to confuse her for just another bargirl. She looked great in a tight mini hot pants and skimpy top. I felt angry and jealous as we sat down at the table and Jenny introduced her new friend Trey to us. I felt uncomfortable by the way Trey looked at my wife and kept speaking and staring at her body. As for Jenny, far from objecting she seemed to to enjoy and encourage his attentions. As I looked at them I could not stop myself from thinking about my wife fucking this handsome black guy although knew that it really could never happen because she was very faithful and loving wife. I was however very jealous my wife's rapport with this complete stranger. The way she seemed to hang on his every word, laugh at his jokes and listen to him smiling and look at him wide in the eyes.

As the drinks flowed it became more obvious it he was staring at my wife and the less I seemed to care. I began to get horny from this. By the time Jenny got through a couple more beers she was starting to sway a little, giggling and speaking loudly and flirting with Trey as we chatted. I saw Jenny take hold of Trey's arm playfully as her flirting became more provocative but I could see she was having a good time so I decided just to go with the flow. I gave her a disapproving look when she ordered another beer as I knew that she was already drunk and I knew that it made her behave quite outrageously and wantonly. When I insisted she said no and ignored me anyway. Soon Jenny was openly laughing stupidly with this guy. She had drunk way more alcohol than usual and she was no longer in control. I felt terribly jealous and wondered how much the beer was responsible for this. While it upset me I still felt aroused at what was happening. The thought that my loving wife was acting like a bar slut made me hard.

I looked down at Maricel. The hem of her short mini skirt very thigh on her thigh and she seemed very relaxed her exposing herself. She was flashing her panties at me and I could briefly make out the shaven mound of her pussy beneath. She looked at me sideways, noticing my eyes and gave me a provocative little wry smile which made me suddenly very hard. My wife, who is very shy, began talking loudly about how she loved the sex. Jenny giggled in her drunken state and declared that she found black men very handsome. Trey replied that she had a sexy body too. Fortunately Maricel was there to distract me or things could have turned ugly. In an attemot to diffuse the tension Maricel smiled and tactfully suggested that Trey take Jenny for a dance.

Trey got up and lead her to the dance floor. I sat and watched fascinated and angry as Jenny and the guy danced a slow song together, snuggled close to each other. Away from the table and my disapproving stare, Jenny was flirting again and dancing in a very suggestive manner, wiggling against Trey's crotch and laughing. I saw that Trey's hand had moved from her back and was now touching her, playfully at first then more insistent squeezing her body and slowly stroking her leg, pulling her tight against him. She offered no protest when he pulled her up against him and kissed her on the lips playfully. She smiled and returned his kiss playfully at firts then with more passion as he kissed her mouth to mouth and alcohol had affected made her head spin. I watched as another man put his tongue into my wife's beautiful mouth and she responded by sucking his tongue and wrapping her arms around him.

"My cousin she very beautiful and so sexy. She make lots money work here in bar go short-time with customer." Maricel whispered, her hand squeezing my leg.

I fought the urge to get up and pull my wife away from this guy and stop her. Instead I just watched in dismay as they made out on the dancefloor for a moment. Jenny was letting this guy feel her up and I knew that he was getting her nice and wet as he wanted to fuck her. She had been drinking and now she was horny and in the mood for sex. I was both angry and turned on at the same time. There was no doubt in my mind that her panties were soaked by now with desire. I started to get up but Maricel took my hand, squeezed it gently and asked me if I liked her. Impulsively, I answered her by pulling her towards me and kissing her as passionately on the lips. She returned my kiss open-mouthed, not bothered about the fact that her cousin was dancing not more than four metres away. Maricel put my hand on her breast and I squeezed it as she nibbled at my ear.

"You take my to UK live with you." She whispered. "I help Jenny with house and to look after her handsome husband."

I felt her hand gently squeeze my hard cock through my pants as I pulled her close. I sat there watching the dark stranger and my wife tongue-kissing deeply. Trey and Jenny ground their hips together as he used his hands on her ass to pull her crotch higher up on his leg. She responded by giving him an intense "fuck-me" look in the eyes and firmly touching his hard horse cock through his pants by way of provocative encouragement. He had his body firmly pressed against her front and he was making out with my wife. He ground his hard cock into her crotch while kissing her neck. I was so hot watching them and Maricel was all over me excited by my reactions.

"I so jealous of my cousin." Maricel purred. "She has rich nice husband plus black lover with big cock to satisfy her."

Maricel opened her legs innocencently showing a clear view of bare her inner thigh and pantied crotch. She gave me a provocative and mischievous smile as she drew my hand to her crotch. Her panties were soaked. I swallowed hard.

"My cousin have some fun tonight. Good man in her 'puki'. You take me too, darling..." Maricel said holding my arm and licking my ear. My cock was as hard as steel after listening to this lovely little whore and watching my wife dance and flirt. I fought the urge to go and stop Jenny. Instead I turned to anger and arousal into kissing Maricel hard while she licked my lips and returned my kiss hungrily.

Jenny almost fell down on the floor she was as drunk as she staggered back to the table.

"Don't be mad at me," Jenny whispered in my ear as she sat back down at the table with Trey, holding his hand. She was breathing hard and I noticed her cheeks were a bit of flush.

I loved my sexy Filipina wife so much and I just wanted to make her happy. I looked over at Trey. He had opened up Jenny's hot pants and he was fondling her breasts openly. She had lost all her modesty and she was too drunk to really care. She guided his hand between her legs to feel her dripping pussy. I saw Trey pull her panties aside and slide his fingers in the mound of her pussy as he violated my chaste wife and finger fucked her like a slut. She was soaking wet and when she felt his long black fingers playing inside her pussy she went wild. I saw her buck her hips into his fingers as they pumped in and out of her crack. She moaned and started to come there in the bar in front of me. I felt completely humiliated but my cock was so hard watching my Filipina wife being finger fucked by this black stud. Maricel was excited too by the situation. I saw her face was flushed, her breathing fast and her nipples were sticking out. I knew that she was very interested in seeing her cousing experiencing a hot fuck with with Trey. I saw that my wife had her hand round Trey's huge cock through his pants and was rubbing it slowly. He pulled her close and she sat on his lap facing with his rigid cock right into under her shaved cunt. She slid onto him and gave me a quick wry smile. She could feel his huge dick in his pants. I watched as she rubbed his hard cock. Jenny was all over the guy. I tried to react but Maricel grabbed my cock firmly and told me how she was going to 'rape me' and sex with me.

Jenny looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she reached her hand around behind her ass and below to rub his cock through his pant and then she rubbed it against the opening of her pussy while I kissed passionately and groped Maricel. My wife had told me that she would never cheat on me but there was no doubt that she had lost all her inhibition and that she had wanted to fuck the other men.

"Lets all go back to your hotel." Maricel whispered to me.

My cock was so hard at the prospect of watching my wife fuck this handsome black stranger while I fucked Maricel that I agreed.

Back at the hotel Maricel insisted I buy her a drink in the bar before going up stairs to give her cousin a little privacy. I reluctantly watched with anger and a hard on as Trey lead my wife upstairs. Jenny was so drunk that she had some difficulty walking up towards our hotel room. As we sat down at the bar and ordered drinks I could not stop thinking that my wife was now upstairs with her new friend's cock deep in her mouth or pussy, preparing to receive a load of his sperm. Seeing my hurt expression, Maricel kissed my lovingly and changed her mind, saying that it was perhaps better that we join Jenny and Trey upstairs now after all.

When we entered the hotel room I saw Trey press my naked wife's shoulders down. She went down onto her knees and and began fondling his long black cock, if cock is what you could call that massive foot long black horse dong between his legs. I gasped. I had never seen such a cock before except maybe in porn. I did not belive such a thing could exist, until now. As for Jenny she had just died and gone to heaven. She was like a child in a candy shop. As we approached the couple she began to lick his cock up and down hungrily like a lolipop. I saw her close her mouth over part of his dick. My heart missed a beat: I had just watched my wife take another man's cock into her mouth and she was now sucking his cock firmly, like a whore.

Maricel and I watched, standing there beside her and unable to move as she sucked this guy's huge dark horse cock and lick his balls. Maricel opened my pants and started jacking my average sized cock to get it hard again as I watched my loving Filipina wife get her black stud hard and ready for mounting her. My wife's head popped up and down his endless black pole, her tongue swiveling around the cock-head. Maricel licked her lips aroused and pulled towards the bed. I pulled her skirt up her waist and slid down her see-through lace panties while she extracted a condom from her purse. She carefully rolled it down my hard cock before she lay back opened her legs wide and smiling she pulled me down on top of her. I could see the beautiful brown labia and the pink folds of her clitoris of her lovely shaven pussy. As I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her lovely Asian pussy she grabbed my buttocks and pulled me deep into her. I slid into her hot wet well-fucked pussy very easily. I kissed her hard on the mouth as I forced myself as deep as I could into her tight small filipina pussy. She grabbed onto me hard and thrust her pelvis repeatedly at my cock, fucking me and groaning wildly. I thrust back hard, terribly aroused but I could not help staring at my wife as I fucked her hot bargirl cousin.

Seeing the direction of my gaze, Maricel said maliciously:

"If you like she work in bar tomorrow with more darling in her puki."

I nearly came there and then and only kept in my seed after an intense effort. The thought of her doing lots of men in a bar gave me such a hard on.

Jenny was sucking Trey hard by now. He groaned and she pulled back. I could see his white cum in her mouth an instant before she swallowed it. His huge black cock still in a state of semi-hardness so she started jacking him off with her small hand until he was back at his full length. She continued to suck him until he was ready to fuck her little married pussy. Maricel was watching my face intensely and looking at her cousin as we fucked too. As I saw him climb on top of my slender brown skinned wife, his huge unsheathed black cock pointing towards her inviting pink pussy. I groaned in anguish and finally tried to break free and move towards her to stop it but Maricel clutched on to me wildly with her arms and legs, bucking her pussy, fucking my cock hard.

"I'm going to stretch you little asian whore pussy..." Said Trey to my wife.

I knew she was going to enjoy every inch of his obscene black cock. Unable to react I watched as Trey worked his heavy hard cock into Jenny's married cunt, fucking her hard and deep. My wife groaned out loudly with pleasure and lust. I saw my wife wrap her small legs around this huge man and kiss mouth to mouth mouth as he fucked her on the bed beside me. I looked down and saw that his big black cock fucking her bareback, pushing apart her pussy lips apart. My wife was so lost in pleasure she had lost control to this animal coupling. Her eyes were rolling back and mouth wide open whimpering uncontrollable as she took every inch of the cock into her tiny pussy. I could not believe that she had been able to do that. I'm sure that enormous black cock was madly stretching her pussy. Both Maricel and Jenny were panting hard and moaning with every thrust of our cocks. Jenny and Maricel looked at each other and held hands as they were fucked.

12