Blackcock Diary: Restroom Gloryhole

Story Info
Middle-aged white wife has fun at a gloryhole.
851 words
4.37
194.4k
81
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers

This is hopefully my first submission of many. I picked this experience out of my Blackcock Diary to share with all of you. If the response is good - more will be on the way.

On a trip from Georgia to Alabama with my husband and kids, we stopped at a Rest Stop to go to the bathroom, get some drinks and stretch our legs. As the kids and my hubby went over to the vending area, I headed for the bathrooms. The men's and ladies bathrooms were in one building - men on the left, women on the right.

As I entered the ladies room, there were some gals giggling. They were pointing into the back left corner stall of the women's restroom. I entered the first available stall, took care of my business and then went to wash my hands. As I dried my hands, I watched the same two gals - they were still pointing and giggling, so I went to see what was going on. I looked into the stall to find a glory hole in the wall with a semi-erect black cock hanging from it. It was waving back and forth, almost like it was calling to me. They looked at me and said, "It's yours if you want it honey." and then they left.

I closed the stall door and hooked it shut. I bent over and ran my tongue all over the cock head and watched it stiffen a little. I followed that up with running my tongue up and down the available length of shaft, before swallowing all of it and going to town on sucking the black cock. This guy must have been really horny, because as I began to roll his cock around in my mouth with my tongue, he blew his thick creamy black load into my married white mouth. He backed away and announced, "Shit, there's a chick giving head and does she know how to use her tongue."

I heard all sorts of commotion and heard a voice say, "Suck this bitch."

I looked and another black cock was shoved through the hole. I was finding myself getting turned on as I sucked on my second black cock of the day. My hands, which had no black balls to play with, were busy kneading my tits through my blouse and bra or rubbing my pussy through my slacks and panties. The black guy I was sucking this time was kinkier then the first as I heard him beg, "Use your teeth baby, use your teeth."

I gently dragged my teeth up and down his shaft as I sucked and continued using my tongue on his cock. In no time, this guy was also cumming in my mouth. As he backed off from the hole, I slipped my hands down my slacks and into my panties and I began to eagerly rub my clit. Then a third black cock got shoved into the hole. As I started sucking on this cock, a wild idea came over me. I stopped sucking and tried to quickly get my slacks and panties off. But by the time I was naked from the waist down, the cock was gone and I heard him saying, "Damn hoe left."

I could hear a bunch of folks leaving, so getting a bit bold, I yelled into the hole, "I'm here guys."

I heard two voices from the front of the men's room and then quickly watched a black cock come back through the hole. I sucked this new cock off, while I fingered myself to be sure I was really wet. When I felt ready for my fucking, I made sure to keep a hold of his cock. I rubbed his black pole up and down my moist white pussy lips so he knew I was still there. I heard him tell someone, "Damn this bitch is hot, she's teasing me now."

I then let go of his cock and plunged my pussy back onto it. He hollered out, "Holy shit, the bitch is riding me through the wall."

I pounded my hot married cunt feverishly back onto this strange black man's cock. As I neared my orgasm, I finally heard the voice of the guy he had been talking to...it was my husband! My hubby said, "Well I hope this bitch sticks around to suck me off, my fat wife don't know the first thing about sex!"

Knowing MY HUSBAND was NEXT IN LINE for the glory hole, I quickly rushed myself into my orgasm by continuing to ride the black cock and rubbing my clit. As I orgasmed, the contraction of my vaginal muscles sent my black lover over the edge. I soon could feel his hot steamy black love juice flowing into my married cunt.

Once the black guy pulled out of me, I quickly grabbed my clothes and hid against the wall. Once my hubby's white cock came through the hole, I slid under the stall door, went to another stall, put my clothes back on and hurried out to the car.

SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers