Blackmail and Humiliation

Story Info
Stu is blackmailed by Amy at the office.
8.5k words
4.32
218.6k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu191
stu191
139 Followers

I look at the clock. It's 8 p.m. It's a Thursday night and I'm still at the office. My report is due Friday and I've got at least 2 hours left on it. My whole team has gone home, and my interest in working for another two hours is waning. It's been a long hard week.

My stomach starts to rumble. Good idea, I'll get some food. It may motivate me to get this crappy report finished.

I do a lap around the floor and find only one person left, Amy.

"Hey Amy, I'm getting some dinner. Do you want anything?" I ask.

"No, I'll be out of here soon, but thanks for the offer," she replies in her usual friendly way.

I head out and grab a chicken wrap for dinner, something that doesn't make my health conscience cringe. The break has done me some good and gets my mind back on the report at hand. I have a few new ideas, and I feel for the first time that I may even get the report finished tonight.

I get back to my desk, and find sitting on my keyboard is a pair of silky white lace panties and matching bra.

What's going on? I look around. No one to be seen. Could it be Amy's underwear? Is she trying to come onto me?

I pick up the panties and feel their texture, they feel like they are good quality, quite expensive. I'm confused, this is very strange.

I hear a noise to my left and turn my head. Amy takes a photo of me. I realize it must be her underwear in my hands.

"What's going on Amy?" I ask, "You trying to entice me?"

"Funny, Stu... read your email," she replies rather abruptly, and heads off to her desk on the other side of the floor.

I go into my inbox. There's about 5 emails from Amy. I open the first email. It's a reply to a note that I sent her! I didn't send her a note? This is strange! I open the most recent note and scroll to the bottom.

The first note (apparently from me) says:

I'm going out for some food. We're the only ones in the office, and I'm up for it. I'd like your underwear on my desk by the time I return.

Amy's reply:

Not sure what you're up for, or what sort of girl you think I am, but you're dreaming.

The second note (that apparently came from me):

Well, I didn't want to force the issue. But I will. Underwear on my desk, and you ready for it when I return, or life will get very difficult for you.

Amy's reply

I don't report to you, and I'm not your flusey. Fuck off.

Third note (apparently from me)

Maybe you don't report to me. But if you want to continue along you current fast track career path, you know what needs to be done.

Amy's reply

Fuck off.

Fourth note (again apparently from me)

You know what needs to be done.

Amy's reply:

Fuck off!!!!

I've got a sinking feeling in my stomach, this doesn't look good. I am being made to look like a sexual predator.

Someone is trying to set me up here. I have a few office enemies, but they wouldn't resort to this. Would they? I'll have to go over to Amy and explain the issue.

I get up. Just a minute. The emails were sent after I left the office. Amy knew I was out of the office. She is trying to set me up. That little trollop.

I head over to Amy's desk.

Amy is a workaholic. She's been in the company for 4 years, coming in straight from university. I was actually one of the people that interviewed her. She is anintelligent girl, and very eager to progress quickly, almost too quickly. She is a talent and the company knows it. She was promoted early, both due to her ability, and her potential. In her time at the company, she'd progressed as far in her four years, as I had in eight. She is well respected and well liked by all.

It is common knowledge though that she has no outside life. At 25, that is a sacrifice, but one she openly admits to. I'll be where I want to be by 30, she'll say. Then I'll be able to retire, and do anything I want.

In terms of looks, she is attractive. Taller than average, a slender build, nice legs. She has breasts that are probably about a B-cup, maybe a little bigger. If you rated her out of ten, she'd probably be a 7, maybe 7.5. Attractive, but not stunning.

I walk around to her desk. She sees me coming and swivels her chair around.

Her bra-less breasts are straining against her white top. Her full length skirt hiding the fact that she is wearing no panties. Although I know this is a difficult conversation, I'm a still turned on by her.

She's never used her sexuality overtly before (as far as I know), but she is a shrewd business woman, good negotiator, and often gets her way. I don't know what she is up to.

"So Stu, you do know that it is company policy to lock your screen when you leave your desk?" Amy flirts.

She pushes out her chest a little to draw my attention to her almost visible nipples. I remember that this is one of the things I hate about her, she tries to use her feminine charms to get her way. I am trying avoid looking at her breasts, but not very successfully.

"I do know company policy," I answer, "You've obviously caught me out on that one. What are you up to?"

"I'd like to have a bit of fun!" Amy smiles.

"You do know that those emails prove nothing," I say, trying to hide the fact that I'm scared she'll send them onto HR. This would be very bad for my career.

"Well they prove that they came from your PC. The photos also show that you looked pleased with your progress," Amy explains, "Did you want to see them. You are smiling in them."

"No, I'd rather not," I answer.

"HR might not believe me," Amy continues, "Initially, they will though... and you'll lose a lot of credibility. You may even be asked to leave the company. I know you are also career orientated... finding another job after a smear like this one isn't easy."

"So what do you want?" I ask. I knew all the angles, I knew she had it over me. Maybe there was a way out, maybe not. But I needed to stay with the brave front and see what the damage would be.

"Like I said, I want some fun!" Amy says blankly, "I work too hard to have time for men... for sex... for fun. But I am a woman, I do need it. I want to control someone. I want to use them, fuck them. Have them please me."

It takes a while to register. She wants to use me for sex. All this blackmail and setup, just for sex?

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend. I can't just sleep with anyone," I stammer, "I can't do it." The words come out almost on auto pilot. I am thrilled that she'd go to this effort just to fuck me. But being forced is not my idea of fun.

"See, I'm not asking you Stuart... I'm telling you. I didn't go to these lengths to ask you to sleep with me...you may have said no. This way you can't. I have emails and photos that would be unpleasant for you if they got out. I think you know that I always get what I want," Amy says, starting to get frustrated.

"Well... I'm still saying no." I answer raising my voice a little. I am still scared and nervous, but maybe the brave front will scare her off.

"I'm going home now. I expect you to be wearing no underwear at work tomorrow. I also expect that you'll be escorting me home tomorrow night. If I find out you are wearing underwear tomorrow, and I will check, I'm going to HR with my evidence," Amy says in a commanding tone. She then gets up, grabs her bag and leaves.

I'm standing at her desk dumbfounded. I watch her arse as she walks away from me. I can't help but be a little flattered that she'd go to this effort just for me.

I slowly walk back to my desk in a trance. How do I get out of this one? What are the options.

I'm finding it hard to think. If I submit to Amy, I'm cheating on my girlfriend. If I don't submit to her, my job will be hell while I try to clear my name, if I can clear it. My girlfriend will also be pissed at me. She'll even take some convincing to see that the evidence is rigged. How do I get out of this one.

I get back to my desk. The report still needs to be done. This is a distraction I don't need.

I eventually leave the office at 2am. The report is finished. Not my usual high standard, but it is finished. I email it off, and head home.

Overnight I toss over in my mind ways to get out of this mess. I can't see any. My only option is to go with it, and to try and make it last for as little time as possible.

Next morning I'm up at 6 a.m. I let Cassie, my girlfriend, know I'm now going to a conference for the weekend, it came up last minute. I pack an overnight bag. She's not too worried. She says she'll have a weekend with the girls.

I wear underwear to work. I know that I have to take it off later to meet Amy's demands, but can't really let Cassie see me get dressed with no underwear -- she'd definitely ask about that.

I get into work early. I'm feeling a bit nervous. Do I actually go through with this? Do I have a choice?

I head to the mens bathroom before I even get to my desk. I remove my underpants and store them in my bag. My penis now has more freedom. It's free to move around in my work trousers... more able to bounce around... more able to be noticed if it happened to get hard.

Even though I am wearing trousers, I'm on a sort of heightened sexual alert. I don't feel comfortable like this at work. I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate.

I get to my desk, and check my email. There's a meeting invite from Amy for 9 a.m. I accept it. The rest of my day will also be filled with meetings, thankfully not with Amy. At least that means I'll be concentrating on my work.

I continue reading through my emails, I check the time and head off to the meeting room. Our meeting rooms are on the edge of our open plan office. One wall of the meeting room is the window to the outside of the building, the other is frosted glass facing internally. Through the frosted glass you can make out that people are in the meeting room, but not who they are. The door is solid, with a small glass window.

Amy is waiting for me when I arrive to the meeting room. She ushers me around so that my back is to the frosted glass. She sits close to me. She's wearing a suit, navy jacket and short skirt. The skirt is just above her knees, but rides up a little higher when she sits. Her stunning legs are on display.

She puts her hand on my thigh. Her fingers spread. My penis starts to stir into action, anticipating what may happen here. I don't want to show her that she has this effect over me, but the sensation of no underpants together with a hand resting so close is doing little to help me.

Anyone could walk into the room, I feel uncomfortable like this.

Amy looks down at my groin.

"OK, so it's fairly obvious you have met your side of the deal," smirks Amy.

My face starts to redden. Amy slightly shuffles her hand so that her pinky is now resting on my firm penis. This is the first time she has touched me there. She lightly rubs her pinky back and forth. I feel like a rabbit caught in headlights, like I am unable to move. My penis is hard and firm under my trousers.

"Although you've met my firm demands initially, I don't trust that you'll always do what I tell you," teases Amy, "so I will need to test you before tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" I answer, knowing that I just must accept this attention.

Amy ignores my question, "The quicker you realize that I am in charge, the better for everyone," Amy smiles, "I need to show you who is boss, and I'd like not to have you fight it. If you do, I'll show you who wears the pants... literally. So are you going to submit, or do I have to go to HR with the evidence?"

"You're the boss, Amy," I say almost in denial, "I know you have me by the balls, almost literally, but I'm not going to let you have this hold over me forever... I'd rather deal with the consequences of being fired than have this little game occur for months."

I feel like a little kid being told what to do. But I need to at least know how long the problem will last.

"Glad to see you know who's boss," responds Amy, "Don't you like my hand?"

I don't respond, She can tell by my hard cock I like it.

"This will end on Monday, if you want it to. But you're mine until then," she adds.

Amy then whispers, "You know I am feeling rather slutty today... I've also decided not to wear any panties," as she now places her entire hand on my manhood, "Would you like to see my cunt?"

I nod reluctantly, my cock almost pulsing now from her touch.

Amy laughs, gets up and turns to leave the room, playfully raising her skirt just enough to tease, "I'll come around to get you at five. Be ready to come."

I'm left in the meeting room, with a big bulge in my pants, and no way to conceal it.

It's 5 p.m., and I see Amy walking toward my desk. My penis stirs into action at the thought of tonight. I think of what Cassie's reaction would be to this, and try to console myself that my actions are to help protect her as well. I pick up my bag and head off to Amy's car.

"You drive," Amy commands, "my fun starts now, I've been planning this for ages."

We set off out of the carpark, and Amy's hand immediately rests on my already hard cock, "Ohh you are ready for some fun aren't you? I'm getting a little wet too... maybe you'd like me to give it a lick?"

My cock jumps at the thought. Amy giggles, "I'm such a bad girl... we're going to the movies... the ones at East Gardens."

Amy raises her skirt so that it is just covering her pussy.

"I want you to concentrate on the road, don't mind my games," flirts Amy.

My penis is very hard as she rubs the palm of her hand up and down it. I wish the material of my trousers wasn't there. To feel her skin against mine would be even better. To feel her wet palm against my highly sensitive organ.

I know this is so wrong, but it feels wonderful. I can only imagine what Cassie would think of this, but Amy has me for the weekend as her play thing.

I continue to drive trying to concentrate in the peak hour traffic, with every distraction possible within the car. My cock must surely be leaking pre-cum, my suit pants must be a mess, I'm on the edge of cumming. Finally we get to the parking lot, we park. Amy removes her hand from my manhood and unbuttons her blouse. She exposes her lace covered breasts.

"Would you like to touch these? To lick them? To suck them?" she teases, "well just hang on," as she buttons back up and leaves the car, then turns back to shout, "Well come on toy boy, hop to it, we have a movie to see!"

I jump out and follow.

Amy buys tickets for the James Bond flick, and a popcorn. As we walk toward our cinema, she pours the popcorn into a bin, keeping hold of the popcorn container. We find seats.

The cinema is about half full. Amy directs me to sit on the right side, near to the back of the cinema. The nearest people are around 4 to 5 seats away. We sit down.

"I've made a hole in the bottom of the popcorn holder," Amy whispers, "unzip yourself and poke yourself through, I want to have some fun with you."

I know that I don't have a choice. She basically owns me for the weekend.

Trying not to draw attention to myself, I unzip my trousers. My penis springs into life, as I place the popcorn container over my manhood. I can feel the cold cinema air on my usually confined member. I feel like anyone can see what's going on, feeling very self-conscience I look around to see if I can make out anyone, anyone I may know.

Amy spreads her legs slightly, and places her hand between her legs. I can only see the tops of her thighs, but can tell that she is fingering herself. The sight of her gorgeous legs, partly spread gets me aroused, my mind is racing.

She puts her index finger up to my lips, "taste me please," she whispers, "this is the effect you're having on me."

I can smell her raw sexual juices, as I gently take her finger into my mouth.

The movie begins, and Amy puts her hand into the popcorn container. The palm of her hand resting over the top of my cock, her fingers draped down the outside of it. She twists her hand, so that her palm rubs over the head. I can't believe what's going on here, it feels great, but can't help feeling I'm cheating on Cassie.

Amy continues to rub her hand over me. I'm starting to get close to cumming. I have no interest in the movie at all, although am trying to look like I am watching. She moves her hand toward her mouth, pretending she is eating popcorn. She licks her hand and replaces it over my cock.

She rubs her wet fingers just under the head. I am very close to cumming, my penis starting to almost pulsate. She must be feeling how hot I'm getting.

She squeezes my member between her thumb and forefingers. It's just enough to take me away from the edge. Pre-cum is almost dripping from me, she doesn't really need any saliva.

She then starts to lightly grasp at my hard wet cock, her palm on top, her fingers down the sides, as she draws her fingers upward. Her light touch is making me involuntarily rise to have her touch linger for a little longer. I'm sure others in the cinema can see what is going on if they happen to look over.

Amy continues to tease me. She played with me for around an hour, taking me to the edge, then backing off. I'm at the stage that any touch feels like it will take me over. I really need to cum.

I lean over and plead to Amy, "Please make me cum, Amy. I can't take it any longer."

"Nice to see that you are having fun," Amy whispers, "I thought I was the one who was meant to be getting entertained... I think you'd better zip up now."

"Please", I plead.

"Zip up boy," she commands.

I remove the popcorn container, and struggle to get myself back into my pants. I'm still on edge.

Amy spreads her legs a little, grabs my hand, and places my palm on the inside of her thigh.

"Caress my thigh," she whispers, "but no closer."

I lightly rub the inside of Amy's thigh. Her legs part a little more, but I don't dare move my hand any closer to her pussy. My hand being so close still has me hard, but I have regained my control. I'd love to feel her wetness, tease her a little.

The movie ends, and the lights come on. I can see pre-cum on my trousers, Amy looks at my predicament and giggles.

"Can't control yourself honey," she laughs.

I'm incredibly turned on, and embarrassed.

We get up to leave, I hold the popcorn container in front of my groin to cover my mess. We get back to the car, to head off to Amy's.

This time she doesn't touch me during the drive. We arrive at her apartment complex, and park in the underground carpark.

"Righto boy, I'd like you to have your pants off. Can't walk around with a mess like that," says Amy.

"I have some others in my overnight bag," I mention hopefully.

"No, you're overnight bag is staying in the car, you can ride up the lift exposed," Amy answers.

"But it's your apartment block, it'll make you look bad if we get caught," I try to negotiate.

"If someone else happens to see us, you'd better hide behind me, or you'd be disobeying me... and you don't want that, do you!" retorts Amy.

I take off my socks, shoes and trousers. I look around to ensure no one is around. I get out of the car.

Amy wets her hand with saliva, and grabs my already hard penis. Her hand is wet and slippery. She leads me by the cock. It slides in her hand, unintentionally masturbating me as we walk.

We get into the elevator and ride up to the tenth floor. Thankfully no one else gets in.

At her door Amy fumbles for the keys. It can't be an accident. I feel exposed, yet incredibly turned on. I'm more than ready to cum.

Amy opens the door, turns, kneels down, and takes my cock into her mouth, right there in the hall way. She sucks hard, then lets me fall out of her mouth. She licks under my balls, letting my cock hit her in the face.

She then gets back up, "Welcome to my humble abode, all males must be nude in the premises," she announces.

stu191
stu191
139 Followers