Blackmail Ch. 07b-08

Story Info
Mary's massaged and helps in a porno film.
6.5k words
4.58
49.7k
12
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,116 Followers

Sorry for this omission but this is the missing end to part 7.

Jason obliged, while at the head of the table Phillip had released her hands and began to caress her breasts, rubbing the nipples between his fingers. He watched Jason plunging into their attractive young assistant. He felt the hardness of his own cock rubbing against the wooden sides of the massage table. Was he going to get the opportunity to experience the delights of Mary's attractive body?

He shouldn't have worried. At the moment, Mary's needs were insatiable, and she made no objection when he replaced Jason between her thighs. Mary had no idea how long the session went on. The two guys just used her body, and she willingly allowed them to. She was exhausted and extremely satisfied by the time they all called it a day.

Afterwards, they helped her clean herself up. She wrapped herself in a towel. Outside, the place had emptied. Only a few stands were still occupied. Others were closed and dark. Phillip thanked her for her help, and she smiled when she kissed them both. "I think it's me who ought to thank you," she said with a smile.

She made her way through the almost empty hall back to the Logan Promotions office. Gina was already dressed and chatting with Jerry. He smiled when she came in. "Everything okay?"

She smiled. "Yes, it's been a very interesting day."

She slipped the towel off and started to get dressed. This was only day one of three and she wondered what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 08

After she had changed, she found Bob waiting for her in the car just outside reception.

"Well, what sort of day has it been?" he asked as she settled into the car.

"Interesting. I hope you have found plenty to interest you. It's been a long day."

"How can any guy not be interested in a place like that? It's like letting a kid free in a candy store."

They drove back to the hotel and decided to find somewhere to eat outside the hotel.

"I could just fancy an Indian," Mary said. "How about you?"

Bob grinned. "After seeing all that pussy all day, I could just fancy yours before we go out. It would make a very appetizing starter to any meal."

Mary laughed, but she was wondering if she would be able to take Bob on so soon after Jason and Phillip. In fact, she could still feel their juices seeping from her pussy as she had not had a chance to shower at the center.

They arrived back at the hotel, and as soon as they got to their room, Bob took her in his arms. They kissed; she began to panic; she needed to shower. If he started trying to make love and he touched her down there, he would soon realize what she had been up to. "Look, "she said, trying to pry herself from his arms, "let me go and get cleaned up. It's been a long and tiring day."

Reluctantly he let her go, and she scurried to the bathroom. He had to agree she would taste a lot better after a shower when she was all pink and warm.

In the bath room Mary quickly removed her clothes and tossed them in the dirty linen basket. She turned on the shower and stepped under the stinging spray. She was relieved that she had made it before Bob had discovered anything, and began to feel better. She carefully washed herself, making sure that all signs of her lovemaking were washed away.

Fifteen minutes later she emerged from the shower wrapped in a towel. She smiled when she saw Bob lying on the bed. He was completely naked; his cock stood up like a tent pole, and he was gently massaging it.

"Come over here and slide your delightful pussy around this. I bet you are in nearly as bad a state as me, spending all day naked with guys ogling you." There was no way out; she undid the towel and let it fall to the floor. She got on the bed and positioned herself astride him. As she lowered herself, she felt the hardness of his cock head rubbing up against her pussy lips: those same pussy lips that had less than an hour ago willingly accepted both Phillip and Jason.

She felt her lips part as he inserted the head of his cock. He thrust up towards her and she lowered herself, enveloping his cock in the warm wet folds of her pussy. Suddenly she realized that she was hungry again: hungry for sex.

She worked her muscles and squeezed him. He groaned and pressed into her. His hands reached up and began to caress her breasts, squeezing them gently, and pulling on her already extended nipples.

Together they began to fuck. Their cries and groans became louder as they neared a climax. Suddenly he came in a long gushing orgasm. She responded and their juices mixed; she fell forward gasping, pressing her breasts into his bare chest, and kissing his neck and ears.

"I really needed that," he gasped.

Mary nodded. "And so did I," she lied, but she had to admit that she had enjoyed it.

Of course they both needed to shower again before they dressed and made their way out to reception. The receptionist was very helpful and directed them to a good local Indian restaurant.

The food was good: hot and tasty and washed down with a nice bottle of wine. During the meal Bob did quiz her on what she had been doing with the exhibitors.

"Just helping them out and looking pretty," she said with a smile.

It was quite late when they finally made it back to the hotel, but they did manage to make love again before falling in to a well earned sleep.

Next morning, Mary was awoken from her sleep by the exciting feeling of someone caressing her body. She lay there for a few moments enjoying the sensation as she struggled to become fully awake. She opened her eyes to find Bob leaning over her. The covers had been turned back and he was lightly exploring her body, drawing circles with his finger around her nipples and trailing down over her stomach to brush lightly across her pussy.

She smiled and looked up at him. "Do you always wake your lover like this?" she asked.

He nodded. "When she is as beautiful as you are. I just can't resist your body."

She smiled and pulled him down to her. Their lips met in a long passionate kiss, their tongues wrestling with each other's, and she felt him squeeze her breasts more urgently.

"Do we have time?" she asked breathlessly.

"We'll make time. I really need you this morning."

She smiled up at him and he felt her spread her legs. She groaned and gripped onto his shoulders as he eased himself inside her. She lay back and enjoyed the wonderful sensation as he penetrated her deeply. He then lay on top of her enjoying the feeling of her pussy gripping his cock while she gently contracted her vaginal muscles.

That morning it was a long sensuous fuck. Gone was the urgency of last night; now it was more gentle, more satisfying for both of them. Time and time again they came to the brink only to ease off and slightly relax before climbing the mountain again. When they finally came, it was a complete and satisfying finale.

Afterwards they lay in each other's arms relaxing before suddenly noticing the time.

Quickly they showered and dressed, going for a quick breakfast. Then it was a dash through the early morning rush hour to the exhibition centre. They made it although about fifteen minutes late. Jerry looked up at the clock as Mary entered the Logan Promotions office. "Cutting it fine, aren't you? We have punters already queuing up outside; we open in 15 minutes."

She apologized. "The traffic was hell."

Jerry smiled. "Was it that, or was it the bed? I hear you brought your lover down with you."

"Maybe it was a bit of both," she said with a cheeky grin.

"Okay, go and get yourself ready. Gina's already out there. You are both working with Exotic Creations today. Well, later because for the first part I will need both of you on reception. After that you can sort things out between you."

Mary made her way to the small changing room and quickly removed her clothes: everything, that is, apart from her heels. She checked herself in the mirror; she was getting used to seeing herself naked at work.

She then made her way over to the reception area. She didn't feel too bad today about being naked in such a public place. Exhibitors making their way to their displays nodded to her; it was a still a strange sensation.

Gina greeted her with a smile. "I guess you must have had a good night, or did you just overlay?"

"A bit of both," she said. "Anything I should know about today?"

"Not really. Almost the same routine as yesterday, but you will have to be a bit more wary about hands. Public days are apt to get a bit feely, feely. The fact that we are naked seems to give them the idea that anything goes, but security is always on hand if they go too far."

As soon as the doors opened, Mary saw the difference. She felt ogled more, and more aware of her nakedness. Guys with cameras jostled to take pictures of her. Some wanted to join her in the pictures. She tried to be friendly and obliging, standing and smiling while their friends took pictures. Some wanted to hold her, to touch her nakedness; others just wanted to stand and look. By noon the initial rush on the door had turned to a trickle, and Jerry's receptionist turned up to give them a lunch break.

"Might be a good idea to slip a robe on today," Gina said. "It's more crowded; no point in putting temptation in their way."

After collecting their robes, they made their way over to the refreshment area and collected lunch packs. Fortunately they found an empty table.

"It is much busier today," Mary commented.

"Usually is on the public days. By the way, do you want to go first this after noon?"

Mary looked at her puzzled.

"Exotic creations," she explained.

Mary nodded. "Sorry, yes, if you want me too; wasn't thinking."

"You do two till four and I'll do four to six. Then after our break, we have to divide the other two between us. Which one do you want?"

Mary had little hesitation. She remembered back to her session with Phillip and Jerry last night. "I'll take Intimacy if that's okay with you."

Gina nodded. "I guess we both took the same choices from the list Jerry sent out."

"You mean the exhibitors to work for?"

Gina nodded. "I didn't fancy the other two. I'm not really into BDSM, and being fucked in public is not really my thing."

"You mean that's what you are expected to do at the porno film company?"

Gina smiled. "Yes, they have a small studio where they demonstrate how porno movies are made and let amateur film makers have a go."

Mary bit into her roll. She looked across at Gina. "It must be hell of a turn on being fucked in public."

Gina laughed. "I guess it is if that's your thing. Then she brushed the crumbs off her robe and stood up. "I need to do a few things. I'll see you later: four o'clock on reception."

As Gina left, Mary looked up and saw Bob coming though the crowd. He smiled. "It's a change to see you dressed," he joked. "There's a lot here, isn't there?" he said looking around.

"Have you seen everything?" Mary asked.

"Just about; few more places I want to revisit later."

"Have you been on the Magnus productions stand?"

He shook his head. "No, that's one of the ones that's on my list for later. It's always very busy."

"Fancy having a walk over there now? I wouldn't mind to see what I might have been doing if I had selected them as one of my choices."

When they got there, it was a very busy unit, and there was already a queue for the next program. Mary pushed her way through and showed her name badge to the guy on the door. He smiled and nodded and opened the door for them. "You'll probably find a couple of free seats at the back."

The studio was surprisingly large. There was seating on three sides, and in the centre, a large bed. Bright lights blazed down on a couple on the bed: a shapely blond and a well muscled black guy. Both were completely naked, the woman on her back in the missionary position with him lunging into her with long powerful strokes. Around the bed, three cameramen were filming with video cameras from different angles. Mounted above the couple were three plasma screens showing the pictures from each camera. The pictures were highly detailed and showed extreme close ups.

Mary and Bob found some empty seats and watched the scene before them. Mary had never seen a couple make love before; well, not in the flesh. She had of course seen movies, but this was the real thing.

Bob put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. "That could have been you down there if you had selected Magnus as one of your choices," he whispered into her ear.

Mary immediately felt herself getting extremely warm. Bob was right. Could she actually have done it--allowed herself to be fucked in front of all these people? She could feel herself moistening at the thought.

She watched as the black guy withdrew from the woman. His cock was enormous, as big as she had ever seen. She had a sudden urge to touch herself. She slid her hand inside her robe and pressed her hand over her pussy. She was not surprised to find she was already wet. The black guy turned his partner over. She knelt up on the bed; he thrust his fingers into her opening her up, then quickly followed with his cock.

Mary saw the woman's large breasts swinging as he again began to thrust into her, gripping onto her thighs. She was fascinated by the erotic display being acted out in front of her, and when Bob slipped his hand inside her robe and pushed her hand out of the way, she made no move to stop him fingering her himself.

The woman on the bed was now moaning loudly, pleading with the guy to finish, thrusting her rear backwards to get the most out of each stroke. Mary just sat there and watched, fascinated, her legs wide apart. Bob's finger were working their magic, and when the guy on the bed pulled out and sprayed thick globules of creamy cum all over the woman's back, Mary had a simultaneous climax, slumping back in her seat, crying out, and gasping for air. One or two of the guy in front of them realized what must have been happening and looked around and smiled.

Mary stayed in her seat trying to compose herself as the show came to an end and the couple left the bed. Bob inquired if she were okay, and she nodded.

"I think you enjoyed that," he said with a smile.

"I've never seen it done in real life before; it was such a turn on."

"I could tell that," Bob said with a grin. "You were incredibly wet. I guess you would have liked to have been up there."

Mary almost felt herself blushing just at the thought. "I don't think I could do it in front of all those people."

They were just about to leave when a guy who had been directing things came over.

"I guess you are one of Jerry's girls," he said.

Mary nodded. "We just popped in to see the show."

"And what did you think?"

"It was rather erotic; I've never seen it done in real life before."

The guy grinned. "I'm always looking for new talent if you fancy it."

Mary shook her head. "I couldn't do it, not in front of everyone."

The guy nodded. "Well, you know where we are if you change your mind."

They said good-bye and she followed Bob out into the exhibition centre again.

"I need to go," she said. "Are you hanging around? I'm doing a stint on Exotic Creations now for a couple of hours."

Bob smiled. "Don't worry about me. This is a fun place to be. I'll see you later."

Mary found her way to the Exotic Creations stand. Ranged around the stand were shop window mannequins attired in extremely sexy undies, sleep wear, and very brief bikinis. She introduced herself to a lady called Miranda. She was the owner of the company. She welcomed Mary on board with a big smile. "Glad to meet you," she said. "Jerry said you would be around to help us out for a couple of hours. It is easy work: just displaying our range of items to the punters. If you go inside, you will find Elli. She will show you what we want you to do."

She made her way inside the stand and found Elli, a petite blond, who looked to be in her early forties. She was chatting to another woman who was dressed in a set of very revealing lingerie. She turned round and looked at Mary. "You my relief?" she asked.

Mary nodded. "I guess so."

Elli looked at her. "Are you Annabelle?"

She smiled and nodded. "Miranda said you would give me instructions."

"There's not a lot to give. All you have to do is to display our outfits--these on the racks," she said indicating several racks of frothy underwear behind her. "You can just about please yourself with what you wear, but try to mix things up a bit: you know, undies, wraps, stockings, swim wear. Then go out there and parade around for ten minutes or so. After that, come back in and change.

The girl in the undies slipped into some clothes, looking over at Mary. "Hope you are not shy. None of these things hide a lot, and some of those punters out there want to see everything."

Mary shook her head. "No, I should manage. I've already spent most of my time here totally naked so it will be a change to wear something, however little it covers."

Elli smiled. "That's what I like to hear." She turned to another girl who was just about to leave, asking her, "Will you be in tomorrow?" The girl nodded as she left. "Around ten be okay?" Elli nodded.

Elli turned and sorted through the racks. She passed Mary an outfit. "Here, start with this. I think it's rather nice. You can wear these hold ups with it," she said passing Mary an unopened packet.

Mary saw Elli watching her as she drew off her wrap. She smiled. "You have a nice figure; you should show the things off well."

Mary slipped into the outfit, an almost completely see through bra and thong. Then she pulled on the holdups. When she was ready, Elli smiled. "You look very good; now get out there and let them see you." Mary had no doubts that they would see her, for the brief items hid nothing.

It was a strange feeling when she stepped out onto the front of the stand. Although she had spent a lot of time totally naked, it felt different wearing this sexy outfit. This titillated rather than exposed. Anyway, the punters seemed to like it, and Mary was enjoying the attention she was getting. Cameras flashed from all directions, and she did some exaggerated poses which were appreciated by everyone.

After ten minutes, Miranda asked her to change into something else. This was how the two hours was spent. By the end of the session she was getting really turned on by all the attention. Some of the items were really erotic, like the crotchless panties and the peep hole bras. When one of the photographers that had grouped around the stand asked her to change into something one of the mannequins was wearing, she saw no point of going into the back to change, but did it there on the stand. She was under a constant barrage of camera flashes as she stripped and slipped into the other outfit, and when she had done the change, she got a big round of applause.

Mary was enjoying herself. The crowd loved her and she was a little sorry when Gina turned up to take her off. She had loved working in front of the crowd.

She was just saying her good-byes to Miranda and Elli when Bob appeared. "You moving on?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yes, I'm on Intimacy Products for their last stint."

"I'll walk over with you if that's okay." She nodded, but she was worried that he might stay around. After her session on Erotic Creations, she was feeling quite turned on and she knew that she could get some much needed relief from two certain guys on that stand. But when she got there, she was disappointed because she found Phillip alone. Apparently Jason had been called away on business. "You can hang around if you want to," he said, "but I can't do any exhibitions because there is no one to cover the stand."

She looked at Bob and he shrugged. "No point in hanging around, is there? We might as well go and get a drink."

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,116 Followers
12