Blackmailed into Sexual Slavery

Story Info
Closeted man forced to become on-call cocksucker.
1k words
4
202.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oakdale is the sort of socially conservative exurb where people go to raise their children in a "wholesome" atmosphere away from the city. Social life revolves around the town's four evangelical Protestant churches, and involvement in one of those churches is a must for business contacts. Guys like me who love cock have to be extremely discreet.

On one day off, I decided to take it easy. Instead of dressing and doing something productive, I decided to lie in bed naked and masturbate to one of my favorite porn magazines, which featured a dominant/submissive fuck-and-suck scenario.

Just as I was getting into it, I heard a knock at the door. At first I decided to ignore it and to continue masturbating. Then I heard another knock and "Hi, it's me, Tom." Tom was the contractor who was doing my house renovations, so I figured that I had to see what he wanted.

By the time I put on a bathrobe and got to the living room, Tom had already let himself in. He was standing in the living room, wearing a short-sleeved shirt, tight cutoffs, and work boots. Since it was a hot day, he had unbuttoned his shirt. I had not noticed before how muscular and hairy his chest was.

"Hi," he said, "I just wanted to go over some figures with you for the downstairs bathroom. It looks like --" At first I did not know why he suddenly stopped. Then I noticed that he was staring at my crotch and smirking. I looked down and noticed in horror that in my haste, I had not tied my bathrobe securely shut and that my erect cock was protruding.

"So," asked Tom, "what've you been up to?"

"Um, nothing," I answered. "Just, um, stuff."

"Must've been some pretty nice 'stuff' if it got you that hard. Do I get to see it?"

"Uh, I'm really not sure that --"

Before I could finish, Tom pushed his way past me into the bedroom. I followed to see what he was doing. He picked up the magazine from the bed and started leafing through it. "Well, well," he said triumphantly, "so this is what you whack off to. I wonder how they'd feel about this at your church."

"You wouldn't tell anyone, would you?"

Tom grinned broadly. "What's in it for me if I don't?"

I knew that Tom had me over a barrel. "How much do you want?" I asked.

"It's not your money I want."

"Then what?"

"Now that I know you're a cocksucker," Tom said, holding up the magazine, "let's act out this. Lose the bathrobe, and get on your knees in front of me."

Humiliated, I complied. I noticed that he was getting hard inside of his cutoffs.

"Look up at me, and feel my cock through my pants," he ordered. Again, I complied. Looking down at me, he ran his fingers through my hair and said, "I've wanted into that sexy mouth and that sexy ass of yours for a long time, cocksucker. Now I'm going to get my wish. Now whip out my cock and start sucking on it."

I undid the fly on his cutoffs and eased out his cock. I took the head in my mouth and started going over it with my lips and tongue. As he sighed in pleasure, I eased the shaft into my mouth and started going back and forth on it.

"You're a good little cocksucker," he said. He grabbed the back of my head with both hands, forced his cock all the way down my throat, and held my head in position until I started to choke. He then pulled out a bit and started vigorously throat-fucking me. He went through two more cycles of that until he pulled out of my mouth entirely and stepped back. "Got any condoms and lube?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, what, cocksucker? Can I hear you say, 'Yes, Sir'?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then go get them, and put one on me."

"Yes, Sir."

I went to the dresser and got a box of condoms and a tube of lube. Kneeling before his cock again, I wiped my saliva off of it with a hand towel and placed a condom on it.

"Now lube it up, and lube up your ass, too." Once I complied, he bent me over the bed, grabbed my hips, and started penetrating my ass. When I started to struggle, he grabbed my wrists, pinned them behind my back, and kept on pounding.

"Would you stop that?" I said. "It's starting to hurt."

"Or else what?" replied Tom. "I'm sure your Christian business buddies will love to see your porn collection."

I knew that Tom had me there.

After what seemed like an eternity of pounding, Tom came. After pulling out, he went to the bathroom and flushed something, presumably the condom, down the toilet. Upon returning to the bedroom, he smacked me on the butt and said, "Okay, stand up, cocksucker." When I stood up, he said, "Put your bathrobe back on, but don't bother tying it. Then be a good boy and make me some coffee, and we'll discuss those bathroom figures, like I said."

I made coffee, and we discussed the figures. While Tom maintained his sexual dominance over me through the way I was dressed, he calmly discussed the cost of renovation as though nothing untoward had happened. My humiliation was complete, or so I thought.

Once we had gone over the paperwork, I rose to show him out. "I guess we're done with this for now," I said, "and with ... that other matter as well."

Tom burst out laughing. "Oh, no we're not done with that. We're just getting started."

"Excuse me?"

"It's like this, boy. I can spill the beans on you whenever I like, so here's the deal. If you want my silence, you'll be my on-call cocksucker and butt boy. I got your cell number, so every time I'm horny, I'll text you, and you'll come out to wherever I am and take care of me."

"So I'm trapped?"

"'Fraid, so, boy."

To this day, every time I get the text, I drive across town to service Tom. When he is at home, he expects me to strip as soon as I enter the house, kneel in front of him, and await his instructions.