Blind Date

Story Info
A man is diverted before going on a blind date.
1.6k words
3.73
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness echoed through the alleyway as a shadowy figure paused in the silence, looking out between the dumpsters, confirming the way was clear. With luck it would be as long as a week before they found the body folded neatly behind the dumpsters. Piercing the dark with the narrow beam of his flashlight he looked over the body again, the bruising at the neck, the odd position of his head, and a discarded syringe.

Bending over, he picked up the syringe with a gloved hand and tucked it in his pocket. This bit of evidence would be tossed in a different alley, a different dumpster many miles away. He then turned off the flashlight and waited while his eyes adjusted to the darkness. He was disappointed.

This was not planned and although it was executed with great craft, the victim was not of his choosing. A random disagreement as he sat at a bar led to a random execution, it was as simple as that. Simple as it was it complicated his plans. Glancing down at his watch he read the glowing hands, seven forty five, he had fifteen minutes to get over to her apartment to pick her up.

Another blind date, now that was part of his plan and with a bit of luck he'd make it right on time. Once again he made sure the alleyway was clear before creeping out and heading for his car. He walked slowly, started his car and eased onto the roadway, all without attracting attention. After a ten minute drive he pulled up to the security gate, entered the code his date had given him and pulled into the complex.

Parking his car, he walked up to the apartment, reached up and lightly tapped with the door knocker. In just a moment the door opened and he found himself looking at a petite, blond woman with bright blue eyes and an engaging smile. Trying not to be too obvious, he glanced down her neck and took a peak at her cleavage, which, while enhanced by what she was wearing, was inspiring.

Lifting his eyes from her cleavage, he settled his gaze on her delicate neck, where a small diamond pendant sparkled in the light. "Jennifer?" he asked.

"You must be Melton, look, come in and take off your jacket. I hope you don't mind, I'm cooking dinner here."

"Oh, I'll need to call and cancel dinner reservations," he replied.

"I hope I didn't mess up your plans too badly," she said, walking into the kitchen. "I have a phone in here."

"I'll use my cell, it's still in memory here." He turned his back and walked to a corner of the living room. In just a moment he turned and walked back toward the kitchen.

"So Jennifer, how do you know Stacy?"

"I work with her, she's so lovely. How do you know her?"

"She's actually kind of a cousin. Been working overtime of late."

"Overtime?"

"Trying to get me hooked up. "

"Would you like a drink?" she asked, "How about some wine?"

"Wine's good," he replied, watching her pour the glass. He reached out, putting his fingerprints on the glass as he grabbed it. He glanced down at the wine and then held up his glass and said, "Here's to Stacy." The two glasses clinked and he then held it up to his lips, placing his DNA on the rim as he sipped the wine.

"So, what's your story?"

"My story?" he asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, I mean you're a nice looking guy, why is your cousin setting up dates for you?"

"Well, I've been out of the dating scene for a while."

"You have?"

"Since my wife passed away."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

"No, no it's okay. My therapist says I need to talk about it, flush out the demons so to say."

"What happened?"

"She was murdered, choked. They never found the guy. I was in Iraq at the time, working private security, took them two weeks to find me. By the time I got back home they'd already had the funeral and everything."

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

"Yeah, that was a couple of years ago. I'm getting over it."

They sat in an uncomfortable silence for what seemed like ages. He kept looking at her, letting his gaze move repeatedly from her eyes down to her neck, where he would hover. Unlike so many of the others, Jennifer's neck seemed so delicate, actually it reminded him of his wife's neck, so soft and yielding.

The silence was broken by the ding of a timer. "Ah," Jennifer said, standing up, "dinner is ready. It's a brand new recipe, something I just worked up. I was so excited I decided to try it for tonight." After a few minutes of her bustling in the kitchen, she called out, "Okay, it's ready, just have a seat there."

He sat in the chair taking care to handle it only on the upholstery and as he grabbed his napkin and placed it on his lap he avoided touching the shiny surface of the table. He began to eat, carefully noting to himself everything he touched.

The meal was delicious and the conversation picked up some, though both of them kept it light. He was grateful for that not wanting to talk much more about his wife. Time passed quickly and soon they were clearing away the dishes.

Jennifer excused herself for a moment and then reappeared at her bedroom door, dressed in a see through nightgown. Surprised, but happy, he walked to her unbuttoning his shirt. He then reached out, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the lips, his tongue, lightly prying her lips open. Reaching around behind her, he unbuttoned her gown and let it fall to the floor.

Feeling a bit light headed, he forced himself to continue keeping track of what he touched, the door frame, the door knob and then the night stand as they moved into her bed. Running his hands up her sides, he slid his palms over her nipples and then moved his hands up to her delicate neck. With the lightest touch he caressed her neck with an intense tenderness.

He felt her voice box vibrate as she whispered, "Oh that's so nice."

She quickly moved onto her back and reached out for his cock. It wasn't completely hard and even after she stroked it vigorously nothing happened.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I don't understand it." Had his activities earlier in the evening, in that dark alleyway caused this.

"Don't worry," she replied, moving head down and taking him in her mouth. He closed his eyes feeling the intense pleasure she created sucking him while stroking him with her hand. It took a minute or so, but she pulled her head back and his full erection glistened with her saliva. She leaned back, guiding his cock into her pussy.

He slid easily into her and though he felt slightly dizzy, he steadied himself with his hands on both sides of her as he plunged his cock into her willing pussy. In just moments she moaned loudly and he felt her pussy convulsing around him. That was all he would withstand and he arched his back and came, spurting his DNA deep inside her.

As they both calmed some, he kneeled in front of her, his cock still inside her as he ran his hands over her breasts and up to her neck. He catalogued the evidence he'd need to handle, wishing he had used a condom. Squeezing her neck slightly, just to get the feel, he decided this would have to wait for another night another date with Jennifer. Although it was a slow start, he was confident his performance would grant him another date at least. But now, his head seemed to swirl.

He removed his hands and then just fell onto his side, his arms and legs suddenly limp. He looked over at Jennifer's face thinking how much she looked like his dead wife. It suddenly seemed harder to breathe now, like a weight was suddenly placed on his chest.

"It works that way," he heard Jennifer say.

"First you lose control of your arms and legs, then your breathing. You'll suffocate soon, a fitting end I think, especially for the man who choked my sister to death."

"Who am I, you wonder? Don't you remember the flower girl at your wedding. Oh my big sister was so beautiful then and I was so in love with you. You seemed like the perfect gentleman. So strange how that works, it's the perfect gentlemen who turn out this way."

"Tell me one thing. I mean you killed all them women before, why did you marry my sister?"

He couldn't speak, he could barely breathe, but he knew the answer, he wanted to say that he honestly tried to stop and he did for the eight years he was married to his wife, Jennifer's sister. But then, then her delicate neck, the intimate feel of the tendons, the muscles and pearly white skin.

"Oh that's right you can't talk, I guess I'll just have to wonder. Oh, and Stacy, she was in on this all along. Kind of a cousin you said, she's Jennifer's and my cousin, not yours you ass."

Gasping, he tried to take a breath and nothing happened, again, nothing. He looked at Jennifer, stared at her face and as the room went dark he could see his wife there, looking at him, asking him, asking him... "Why?"