Blindfold Me

Story Info
Girlfriend gets treated to blindfold sex by her boyfriend.
1k words
3.6
21k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home to my place after a very, very long day at work. I was a bit exhausted. I placed my briefcase down by the coat hanger.

"Nick? Nick?" I called out his name.

As I looked for him, He had eased up behind me as I felt something slowly covering my eyes which felt like silk. Once the sash was tied, I heard Nick's voice.

"Just thought I try something different on you." He said into my ear.

"You look so lovely and perfect, baby. Tonight, it's all about you." He added.

He took my hand as he carefully led me to the bedroom, being the very gracious lover like always. He even made sure that I don't trip over or run into anything along the way.

Once we were there, he gently backed me against the wall and deeply kissed my lips. I moaned with pleasure anticipating in a night full of many wicked pleasures. Nick then unbuttoned my white shirt one button at a time, sliding it over my shoulders. My soft, naturally well-endowed breasts were covered by a white lace bra. Nick ran his fingers over the cups, on top and over the straps. Gently, he felt me all over as he pulled me close, deeply kissed my lips, and he reached around the back of my bra and unhooked it.

The bra fell to the floor between the two of us once my breasts were freed. My nipples were hard and begging to be touched, pinched, and kissed. We became hot and bothered as Nick took off his shirt and threw it to the side.

He pressed his body against mine as we warmed each other up. I enjoyed the feeling of his skin pressing against mine which as the blood rushed through my body. My heart was rapidly beating while he rubbed against me with his ripped body in a slow rhythm. All while he kissed down my neck, tasting my skin, and nibbling my ears as my breathing grew hotter and heavier.

Then, Nick moved me closer to the bed while his lips never left my skin. He ran his hands through my medium length, medium auburn hair as I grinded against him, wanting and asking for him. His hand slid between our bodies, unbuttoned my jeans, and slid them over my hips to the floor. He felt the wetness between my legs as I drip with passion, lust, and desire.

Once I was naked and waiting, Nick gently laid me face down. As he slowly disrobed, he gazed at my naked, lush body, hot and waiting for him. He then grabbed a bottle of warming honey butter massage lotion. He held the bottle over my back and drizzled the lotion on me. As I relaxed, he rubbed the lotion over my shoulders, upper arms, and down my spine. My skin was soft to the touch like I was made of velvety rose petals or smooth satin. He lightly blew on my back, making the lotion's warmth more intense. I shivered in delight as his breath touched me. Then, he softly and slowly licked up and down my spine. Not only was the lotion warming, it was also edible yet softly scented. I lightly moaned at the feel of his tongue on my back.

After he finished my back, he gently turned me over and admired my bare naked body, telling me how delicious I looked. I anxiously wait for him to bring me to ecstasy. He then kissed my lips, nibbled my ears, and licked my ears, and began moving down my body as he savored my flesh as if it were a fresh, ripe fruit. He lightly kissed my breasts and swirled his tongue around both of my nipples. I shivered with excitement, anticipating his next move.

Next, he poured more of the lotion onto my front side as he rubbed into my breasts, my stomach, and worked his way down. He then licked my breasts, nibbled on my nipples, and blew. I got more aroused by the minute. Nick even did the same thing to my stomach and belly button. Once he got down to my clit, he poured a drop or two of the lotion on it and went to town on it. He licked, sucked, and blew on it, making me gush. I became even more hotter when he spreaded the lotion on my pussy lips. While my juices splash into his mouth, Nick got himself hard with one hand on his cock.

I felt myself getting over the edge of ecstasy as he tasted me there. My moans and groans got higher and louder. He moistened my woman lips with his tongue and mouth. He even plunged his tongue into me a few times while my blindfold was stil on.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Nick, I want you inside me! Right now, baby!" I loudly moaned.

Nick looked up at me and said, "I'm ready for you, baby girl."

He pulled me up, laid me on my back against the pillows, wrapped my legs around his waist, and slowly plunged his cock into my pussy. He went in and out of me slowly while his hands caressed my body. He planted kisses on my face, neck, breasts, and shoulders. We stimutaneously moaned and groaned into climax.

"Come for me, baby. Let it all out." He urged.

I came loud and hard as his man milk exploded inside my pussy. Nick then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips as our love-covered, sweat-drenched bodies rested on the bed. I untied the sash from my eyes and looked into his blue eyes.

"Baby, that was so fantastic!" I happily said to Nick.

He smiled, kissed my cheek, and replied, "You felt so good in my hands, looked so hot in my eyes, sounded heavenly in my ears, and tasted so good in my mouth."

"Maybe the next time, it will be your turn to be blindfold." I brazenly said to him.

"I can't wait to sense all of that!" He happily exclaimed as he kissed me again

THE END