Blonde Strapons Blacks Ch. 03

Story Info
BBW blonde officer strapons black prisoner.
1k words
3.12
24.2k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The name is Rhonda Watson. I'm a Corrections Officer at The Wall, the largest prison in the state of Massachusetts. Most people who see me don't realize that I mean business. That's usually a mistake on their part. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed. Not what most people consider threatening. Especially since I'm pretty I the face and pleasantly voluptuous. My father James Watson was Irish and my mother Isabella Petrelli was Italian. I'm proud of both halves of my heritage. That's where I get my good looks from. I'm also kind of plump, with wide hips, and a big round ass. I weigh two hundred and forty pounds. I'm a big gal and proud of it. These days, I'm having the time of my life.

I'm currently secretly involved with a prisoner named Jamal Jorge. He's a tall, good-looking black stud who's serving the last two months of a two-year sentence for armed robbery. He's fine as hell. I love the bad guys. They're so much fun. Jamal is my lover. We have a passionate relationship. He works in the prison infirmary since he once worked as a nurse at Mass. General. We have a lot of fun together.

Currently, we're getting down and dirty in a secluded room near the infirmary. I'm on my hands and knees, sucking on Jamal's long and thick black cock. I absolutely love black cock. I cannot go without it for more than twenty four hours. I guess that makes me a black cock addict. That's okay. It's what I am and I'm not ashamed. I suck on Jamal's cock and balls until he cums. Then I drain him by sucking every last drop of his cum. He sighs in pleasure. I smile at him. Who's a good white slut who would do anything for her black master? Me!

After polishing Jamal's knob, we tried something different. I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks wide open. The sexy black stud came up behind me to fuck me. He pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed it inside. I was already lubricated so his entry was easy. Gripping my wide hips, he began fucking me hard and fast, just the way I liked it. I absolutely love getting my tight white ass filled with a big black cock and if loving it is wrong then this plump white chick doesn't want to be right. Jamal pushed his cock deep into my asshole. Luckily I was no stranger to butt fucking. My asshole was tight but not too tight. Comes with good usage, you know. Jamal's cock began stretching my tight ass to new girths. It hurt like hell but I absolutely loved it. Nothing like a good fuck in the ass to make a fat white chick feel alive, you know?

Jamal grabbed a handful of my long blonde hair and yanked my head back while sodomizing me. Man, I loved it when he did that. I like my men to be rough and forceful in bed. It's a real turn-on for me, you know? Jamal slammed his cock so far into my shit hole that I'm honestly surprised it didn't come out of my mouth. How does he do it? He drilled his cock into my butt like a miner looking for gold. I screamed and begged him for more. Now, that's what I call an ass-fucking. The feel of a long and thick cock, preferably black, stretching my asshole so wide that I was going to have to forsake normal bowel movements for a day or two. Jamal plowed his cock into my bum mercilessly, until he finally came. The feel of his hot cum rushing inside my nether regions was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I screamed my lungs off. Then I simply lay there, stunned into fuck land. Yeah, that's what I like!

A few moments later, I winced as Jamal pulled his cock out of my stretched asshole. He grinned, clearly pleased with himself. I was happy too, but I didn't like the way he was grinning. All self-congratulatory and such. Like he was better than me or something. I indulge in all kinds of sexy and kinky stuff with all kinds of men purely because I enjoy it. However, I will not be disrespected. This mofo had to pay. So I proposed something to him. Like I thought he would, he was down for whatever. So I put him on all fours, bound and gagged him with my handcuffs and leg cuffs, then got ready to give him a taste of his own medicine. Jamal turned around, and asked me what kinky stuff I had planned. His eyes widened in shock when I grabbed my strap-on dildo from my handbag. Surprise, motherfucker!

Jamal struggled in his bonds as I approached him. I smiled wickedly. Jamal once told me that next to breathing, anal sex was his favorite thing in the world. Well, now was his chance to prove it. I came up behind him and grabbed his hips. I had to pry his black ass cheeks open but in the end I got it done. Then, I pressed the dildo against his ass and whispered something into his ear. Time for this sexy black dude to find out about the flip side of anal sex. It was his turn to take it up the ass. With that in mind, I slammed my dildo into his ass. His muffled screams were music to my ears.

Holding firmly onto Jamal's hips, I thrust the dildo deep inside of him. His ass was surprisingly loose for someone who protested so much at the thought of being anally penetrated. Yeah, I think he protests too much. So I slammed the dildo into him. I've always wanted to fuck a black man in the ass with my dildo. Unfortunately, most of them aren't into it. Which is why I'm so thankful to Jamal for volunteering. I rammed the dildo up his tight black ass like strap-on sex was going out of style. I pumped it real good into him. Until I had enough fun and pulled out. He slumped on the floor, vanquished. I stood over him, victorious. That's what he gets for smirking at me after sex. I unbound him, then readjusted my clothes and left. I felt great. And the good thing is, there's nothing he could say to anyone about it. It's fun to be me!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers