Blood Love Ch. 07

Story Info
The siblings part ways but still play.
2.2k words
4.74
16.1k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers

Chapter 7: Apart but Still Together

The rest of the week was pretty much the same: love making and other activities to take up their time. Soon their week was over and Alex had to return home for school. Christian was very hesitant and so was Alexia. He didn't want her to go, he wanted her right there with him but he knew better. 'Soon, soon she'll be right here with me.'

Alexia was sad to go but nevertheless she packed her overnight bag and got ready. They knew it was only temporary but still they lingered. She would be done with school soon and then she could return. It was early morning and she needed to get back to make sure she had everything ready for class. She also didn't want to get stuck in traffic.

Christian stood by the front door downstairs while she packed her bag. It hurt that she was leaving but she had to. He wished that the break was longer but there would always be weekends. He heard a noise and looked up the stairs to see his little sister standing there in tight jeans, a button down black top and her new sneakers. She smiled at him as she made her way down the stairs with her bag on her shoulder. Christian met her at the bottom and grabbed her bag. He motioned for her to stay put and he left to put her bag in her car.

When he returned, Alexia was sitting on the stairs with her head resting on the post. Christian pulled her to stand and wrapped his arms around her. He hugged her tightly and pulled away to look at her face. Sadness was laced in her eyes. It was like they mirrored each other's emotions.

She took the initiative and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. They put their hands in each other's hair pulling them closer to one another. Neither wanted to let go but they finally broke for air. Christian pulled her into a loving embrace once again and kissed her ear before he spoke.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you too, Christian." She responded while stroking his back.

"Now don't go find some other guy while your away, you hear?" Christian said jokingly yet serious.

"Of course not, but it'll be hard to get my friends not to find one for me." Alexia snuggled more into chest.

He pulled her to his side as he walked over to the door. Christian helped her with her jacket and cap. Together they walked out to her car. She leaned her back against her car and looked into her loving brother's blue eyes. For the last time her leaned against her and kissed her endearingly, trying to imprint himself into her lips so that she would never forget. Slowly he pulled away and gazed into her eyes.

"Don't forget," he said, twisting the ring on her finger.

She smiled and squeezed his hand, "Never."

Alexia was on her way home. She played her Janet CD and sang along. Hearing a beeping noise, she looked up to see her cell phone blinking. When she reached the red light, she pulled it down and checked it. 'Damn, six messages. Six missed calls…Katie.' Alexia pulled out her headset and plugged it in. Driving again, she dialed up her friend and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" was the loud voice on the answering end of the phone.

"Hey Katie! What's going on?" Alexia answered cheerfully.

"I should ask you that. Where have you been?" The girl started to get motherly. "I called you all this week, no answer. I called you all last week, no answer. I even went over to your apartment, no answer. Girl I thought you were dead or something."

Alexia laughed, "Sorry for worrying you. Last week, I was cooped up in the apartment because of the breakup with Kevin. This week I was over at my brothers' place to get away."

"Alex, are you for real? Why didn't you tell me? I'm so sorry, are you ok?" Katie sounded worried.

"Yeah, I'm much better. So over it now, nothing to worry about." Alexia's mind was starting to wander back to Christian. "So how are you doing? Anything new going on?" She asked her friend.

"Same old, same old. So how's Christian? Sexy as ever?" Katie asked playfully.

Alexia frowned. She knew her friend had the hot for her brother but she constantly tried to tell her that Christian had no interest in her, especially now.

"Oh he's fine. Work and school and some new girl he's going with…" she said, hoping that her friend would finally let go of her fantasy.

"Really? You met her, huh? Cutie, worthy, or what?" Katie asked nosily.

"Ha ha! Katie you're a piece of work. Yeah I think this one is a keeper." Alexia laughed.

"Damn, just when I thought I had a chance."

"Alright Kat, I'll see you in class tomorrow."

"Ok girl, you be careful. Night." With that the phone call was ended.

Christian sat on the couch sulking. He missed her already. The past week, the house was full of wonderful sounds and now it was dead quiet. Living alone would never be the same again. He looked over at the side table where an old picture of him and his sister stood. God he missed her. This was going to be really hard.

The house phone rang but he didn't bother to get it. He let the machine pick it up and listened to who was talking. One of his friends wanted to go out clubbing. Christian didn't feel like doing anything but being with his lover. The phone rang again. People just loved bothering him when he wasn't in the mood. This time it was a female voice.

"Hi, Christian, it's Karen; I wanted to know if you're not busy this weekend, maybe we could go out to dinner or catch a movie. Well give me a call, you have the number. Bye"

Last person he wanted to hear from was Karen. She was nice but not what he was looking for. Besides, he already found his dream girl. Maybe if he just ignored her she would get the hint. Christian hoped so.

His eyes grew heavy and he leaned back onto the couch. The volume on his cell phone was up so that he would hear when she called. Chris opted for lying in his bed to wait for his sister to call. He got up, grabbed his cell phone and headed to his bedroom. Taking off his shirt, he slid under the covers and put his phone on the nightstand. He tried to stay awake but it just wasn't working. The thoughts of him and Alex making love in the same spot he was lying in offered him very comforting dreams, which he could not refuse. He slowly drifted into a light sleep, hoping that she would call soon.

Alexia parked her car in front of her place. She grabbed her bag and ran up to her apartment. Throwing the bag in the corner of her room, she flopped on the bed and grabbed her phone. Christian's number was in the phones memory so she hit 2 and waited for the ringing to stop. After two rings, a groggy voice answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"I'm home, Chris." Alex answered as she started to get undressed.

"I'm glad your safe, but unhappy that your home," he replied a bit more clear.

"Sounds like you were sleeping? Do you want me to let you go?"

"No sis, I'm up. So how was your drive?"

"It was ok. No traffic. I talked to Katie for a bit. She's upset that you found someone." She said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah? So you told her huh?" Chris asked.

"Yep. I just didn't tell her who. She'll get over it." She said, dropping her clothes in the hamper.

She walked back into her room to find something to sleep in, "So how often are you working this week?"

"Just a few days. I have the weekends off so I might take a trip or something." He liked playing with her.

"Oh…that sounds nice. I wonder where." She knew him all too well.

"You know exactly where." They both started laughing.

Alexia told Chris to hold on a sec while she put clothes on. She dropped the phone on the bed and slipped her brother's large t-shirt on. Hopping on the bed, she picked the phone back up and cleared her throat.

"So, what 'cha wearing, sexy?" He asked in a low voice.

"Your big t-shirt. The one you gave me before you left for college." She replied, lying back on her pillows.

"Oh yeah…no underwear right? You never wear underwear with that shirt." Christian laid back on his pillows and put his headset on.

She laughed, "Of course…doesn't matter though because you're not here."

"But if I was, you wouldn't even have that shirt on."

That turned her on. He always said things that made her drip, whether he knew it or not. She put her headset on and relaxed, this conversation was not ending soon. Alex heard him chuckle on the phone and she cleared her throat.

"Hmm, I wonder why?" she mused.

"You know exactly why, but I'll tell you again." He took a small pause to build up suspense. "Right now, you'd be stark naked underneath me, breathing hard, moaning my name, and begging me for more. My tongue would be sliding over your clit as my finger worked inside of you, making you cum for me."

"Christian…" she moaned low. Alexia was burning up.

"Heh…then my finger would be removed and replaced by my tongue. You know I love how you taste sis." Chris was getting hard now.

"Mmmmm," she said into the phone. She could feel her lips getting moist with her juices. Her need was evident.

He loved it when she moaned. It made his cock twitch with anticipation. Christian wanted her so badly right now. It was obvious that she wanted him too but they would have to wait. For now, he would make her feel good with just memories and words.

"Alex," he said in a sexy tone, "I know you're ready for me aren't you?"

"Chris, don't tease me," she begged, rubbing her thighs together.

"Shh, you don't have to say anything, just listen to me. Slide a finger inside yourself for me. Remember how mine felt when I first did it to you." He rubbed his hardened cock through his pants.

Alexia did what she was told. She moaned into the phone savoring the feeling of her finger, wishing it was his. Her other hand played with her hardened nipples pinching and rubbing them. His breathing was ragged as he tried to regain his composer. Chris wanted her to be satisfied even if he wasn't there.

"Baby, finger yourself and rub your thumb across your clit. Think about when my tongue caressed your clit and when I slid it inside of you. I know you liked it because you bucked hard against my face. You made me so hard; I just wanted to take you right then and there."

"Ohhh Chris," she moaned uncontrollably as she pleasured herself.

Christian was stroking himself now, remembering the feeling of his baby sisters' hand around his member. His eyes were closed as he listened to his lover's moans over the phone. Chris's fingers gripped his cock firmly and pumped his shaft hard. He squeezed his cock, making the pressure build.

Alexia's finger slid in and out of herself slowly but hard. Her thumb vigorously rubbed her clit as her mind recalled the events of the past week. She could still feel his mouth on her heated cunt, sucking the life out of her. Alex bucked her hips against her fingers getting close to her climax.

"Alex, cum for me sweetheart," he told her, jerking himself faster.

"Chris…ohh….ohh….ohhh," she moaned. She was on the verge of her orgasm, there was only on thing needed.

"Say it…Chris…please" she begged him, rubbing herself harder.

"I…I…oh fuck, Alex I love you," he screamed as his cock spurted his seed all over his hands and lower torso. Chris continued to stroke himself until all his cum was out.

Alexia screamed the same time, covering her fingers in her juices. Her thumb never ceased its torture on her clit, making her body spasm. Once the aftershock was over, she pulled her fingers away from her still throbbing pussy and licked them clean, making slurping noises into the phone.

Christian smiled. He knew what she was doing. He grabbed his shirt and wiped himself off. Once clean, he waited for her to finish, then started talking.

"Was it good?" He asked.

"Yes, but would have been better if it was you," Alex said, her voice low and sleepy.

"Good…I feel the same. I know you're going to sleep, so call me tomorrow."

"You know I will. I love you Chris."

"I love you to Alex. Goodnight."

"Night."

They both hung up their phones. Each too tired to get out of bed; they simply pulled their covers over them and drifted off into a deep, peaceful slumber. The next few months would be one hell of a ride.

aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers