Blow Me Again, Mom

Story Info
He's seduced by his beautiful mother.
2.4k words
4.3
700k
110
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,236 Followers

"Maybe you should stop now, Mom," I said. "I'm getting close and I don't think it would be right for me to come in your mouth."

My beautiful mother stopped sucking my throbbing cock and grinned up at me. "Well, if you don't think it's right, then don't do it. Just remember, I love the taste of a man's wine and I haven't had a sip in a long time." Then she went back down on me. Her mouth was warm, wet and soft. She bobbed her head in every direction - up and down and side to side. I never knew if the next suck would be hard or soft, deep or shallow. Her lips and tongue found every nerve in my cock. I went over the edge when she took the head down her throat. The first shot must have gone straight to her stomach. She pulled my cock out of her throat and wrapped her tongue around the pulsating head. I basted her taste buds with jet after jet of creamy sex sauce. The ten healthy spurts I gave her were not enough for her and she continued sucking hard to get more. She swished my love juice around in her mouth as though she were sampling wine, but rather than spit it out afterwards as is customary, she swallowed every drop.

"Yum-yum, that was delicious, dear. It has been so long since I've had a load that I had forgotten how good semen tastes. I suppose you'll want to fuck me now." I guess coming in my mother's mouth had been the right thing to do after all.

But let me start from the beginning. None of this would have happened if my girlfriend had not moved out. She and I were actors. We were not getting rich but we managed to get enough work to pay the bills. When she was offered a juicy speaking role in a popular TV soap opera, she jumped at the chance. I could not blame her, even though it meant she would have to move to New York City.

A few days after my girlfriend left, I got a phone call from Mom. I could tell that she was upset about something. My father had abandoned her a year earlier. I was very concerned about her and kept in close touch. She assured me that she was doing just fine. She said she had a good job and everything she needed. But it was all a lie. I finally got the truth out of her. My father had left her without a penny. Even in the best of times there few jobs available in my small hometown, and it was not the best of times. Mom did not have any skills other than cooking and housekeeping. Unable to find a job, she had run out of money and was desperate. I insisted that she come and live with me.

When I picked Mom up at the airport, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was more beautiful than ever. She had always been the most beautiful woman in our little town. When I walked down the street beside her as a boy and saw how the men leered at her, I thought my chest would burst with pride. I got that same feeling as we walked through the airport and the heads began turning in her direction. She was of average height and weight, but there wasn't anything average about her beautiful breasts and round ass. She knew how to show them off, too. Her long model's stride made her tits jiggle and her ass sway.

I bought Mom a car so she could get around. She went looking for a job a few days after she arrived but didn't have much success. She occasionally found work as an extra on a movie set. Even those jobs dried up when the producers decided to cut costs by using fewer extras. She eventually stopped looking for work.

I did not mind supporting my mother. On the contrary, I loved having her around. It was nice just to look at her or catch a whiff of her fragrant perfume. I enjoyed sitting in the living room watching TV with her. I especially enjoyed the sitcoms because every laugh was an excuse to glance at her. That would have been enough, but she gave me more. She kept the apartment spotless, made me a country breakfast every morning and a gourmet dinner every evening. I began thinking of her more like a wife than a mother.

I had to get a look at her beautiful body so I installed a hidden camera in her room while she was out shopping. That afternoon, I listened to her soft moans through the wall as she masturbated. I rushed to the living room, switched on the TV, and saw her naked for the first time. Her tits were even more beautiful than I had imagined. My heart raced when I saw the full bush on her pussy. Stuffed into the bush was a thick dildo. She worked it in and out of her cunt with one hand and fingered her clit with the other. I pulled my cock out and began to stroke it. I sprawled in my recliner and slapped my greasy cock around as I watched my mother pleasure herself. When she picked up speed with the dildo, I beat my meat faster. Her legs snapped together as she came. My cock erupted like a fountain and jism went flying everywhere.

Several weeks passed without incident. I tuned in to my mother's masturbation sessions for awhile, but they were always the same and I eventually became bored with them. The breakthrough came one evening when Mom and I were watching TV together. She had taken to drinking but wasn't very good at it. One cocktail was enough to make her tipsy. She had two that night then kissed me on the cheek and went to bed.

I decided to watch some porno and have a long masturbation session. I figured Mom would sleep soundly so I stripped off all of my clothes and stretched out in my easy chair. I was stroking my cock and watching my favorite fuck flick when a thunderstorm passed through. An eardrum-shattering burst of thunder woke Mom up.

I don't know how long she stood at the door and watched me masturbate. I realized that she was there when the storm passed and I heard her heavy breathing. I looked over my shoulder and there she was in the doorway clad in a terrycloth robe. I was at a loss for words. She spoke first.

"You don't have to do that, Son," she said, as she walked toward me. "Let me help you with it. I have to earn my keep somehow."

She knelt in front of me and reached for my cock. Electricity shot up my spine when she began stroking it. She intentionally undid her belt so her robe would fall open. I was finally looking at the real thing instead of a video image.

"After all you have done for me, you deserve more than a hand job," she said. Before I had time to react, the head of my cock was in her warm mouth. I should have done the decent thing and stopped her. She was too drunk and I was too horny to think clearly. But it felt so good that I couldn't bring myself to stop her. And now I have reached the point where my story began.

"Yum-yum, that was delicious, dear. It has been so long since I've had a load that I had forgotten how good semen tastes. I suppose you'll want to fuck me now."

Had I imagined that or had she really said it? "What did you say, Mom?"

"I said I suppose you'll want to fuck me now. You can, you know. We both could use a good fuck. I'll go to my room and wait. If you don't come, I'll understand. If you do come, you will need condoms. Your father and I stopped fucking long ago so I stopped taking the pill. On second thought, it might be safer if you fucked me in the ass. I like it back there just as much as in front."

I pondered my mother's proposition for ten minutes. The porno flick was still playing on the VCR, and as I watched the people fuck I became aroused. As my cock rose, it began thinking for me. I put a blank tape in the VCR and hit the record button. I figured I might as well make a tape of me fucking Mom for the first time.

By the time I opened the door to Mom's room, my cock was as hard as a hammer handle. "I was hoping you would come," she whispered. I have never fucked a woman without giving her foreplay first. Mom didn't object when I began licking one of her nipples. While I nursed on one tit, I fondled the other. They were the nicest pair that I had ever seen, far nicer than my girlfriend's tits. I slid my hand down across her belly and cupped her soft, warm pussy. I fondled her while I tried to work up the courage to make the next move.

Mom just smiled when I crawled between her legs. Her bushy cunt was quite a pleasant change from my girlfriend's bikini wax. I stuck my tongue into the curly hair and began exploring. The hair was soon matted down enough to reveal the features of her pussy. Her clit was the biggest I had ever seen. She began to moan as I traced circles around it with the tip of my tongue. I ran my tongue up and down the slit and zeroed in on her fuck-hole. She grabbed my hair when I stuck my tongue up inside her. I could hardly believe that I had my tongue up the very canal that I had emerged from twenty-four years earlier.

I was having such success in tuning Mom up that I decided to make her come. My girlfriend had done a good job training me to eat pussy and I put all of the tricks she taught me to work. I licked up one side of her pussy and down the other side all the way to her ass-hole. I encircled her clit with my lips and slowly pulled off. Her chest began to heave and she began humping her pussy against my mouth. She grabbed my hair and clamped my head between her thighs like a walnut in a nutcracker. She came so quietly that I was afraid that the orgasm was not as strong as I had hoped for.

"Oh, that was nice," she said. "I had forgotten just how good it feels. You are so skillful. Now do you want me on all fours or face down?"

I gently rolled her onto her belly. I admired her beautiful ass as I carefully greased my cock with Vaseline. The globes of her ass were perfect twins. I couldn't keep my hands off of them. I spotted a bottle of hand lotion and squirted beads of it on both cheeks. Her skin was soft and cool to the touch. She sighed as I massaged her buns with both hands. I worked on the small of her back, her ass, and her thighs until I realized she was falling asleep. That wouldn't do. I spread her cheeks and studied her wrinkled anus. After lubricating my fingers, I worked one into the tight hole. That got her attention. I slipped two fingers in and then three. I continued working my fingers in and out until she loosened up a little, then I mounted her.

Neither of us spoke as I lined the head of my cock up with her greasy anus. I was transfixed by the sight of my cock-head disappearing into my mother's ass. I wanted to stop but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was plagued by sudden bouts of self-loathing. "What kind of a man sodomizes his own mother?" I asked myself. But I could not resist the feel of that warm ass slowly swallowing up my aching cock. Inch by inch I eased my cock in until all eight inches were buried inside her. I put my full weight on her until the tight ring of her anus gripped the very base of my cock. The coolness of her buttocks contrasted nicely with the warmth of her gut.

I fucked her very slowly at first. As I pulled back, the ring of muscle around the opening gripped my shaft as though trying to hold me in. I pulled out until only the head was inside then slid forward all the way. I picked up speed as she loosened up. I got in a dozen strokes and then a dozen more. Before long I had given her a hundred, then two hundred. I can't tell you how relived I was to be in control. I had feared that I would shame myself by coming on the first stroke, and I probably would have if not for the blow job she had given me first.

I didn't think Mom was enjoying it until she began to lift her hips to meet my downward strokes. She pulled her dildo out from under the mattress, wet it in her mouth, and slipped it underneath her. "It's time for doggy-style," she said. We managed to get up on our knees without unhooking. Mom stuffed the dildo into her cunt and began to fuck herself with it. When watching Mom masturbate, I had wondered if the dildo had a vibrator in it and now I had the answer. The strong vibrations passed through the narrow wall separating the orifices and rippled through my cock.

Mom's sighs, moans and groans grew louder until she smothered them in a pillow. She lifted her head and goaded me on. "Yes, that's it..faster..deeper. FUCK ME HARDER. I'M STARTING TO CUM. UHU.. UHU.. UHU.. UHU.. AHHHHHHHH.. YESSSSSSSSS!" I can't really take full credit for her orgasm, after all, the vibrator had done most of the work. As Mom's muscles tightened up, it felt like her ass was sucking my cock. That sent me over the edge. I got an unpleasant surprise when I tried to shoot my load inside her. Her anus was so tight that the juice wouldn't flow. I pulled out and sprayed her quivering cheeks.

When Mom's orgasm ran its course she collapsed face down and I fell on top of her. We stayed like that for a long time before either of us spoke.

"Well, have I earned my keep, Son?"

"You sure have, Mom. You sure have."

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,236 Followers