Blowjob Training Ch. 01

Story Info
He is too shy to give a blowjob, so he gets lessons.
1.1k words
3.81
73.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was a childhood friend of mine. We went through high school together and I must say I was very surprised when he first suggested we watch a porno at his place. I was a straight guy, so his offer seemed a bit strange, but I was way too horny to decline his preposition.

I wasn't disappointed, watching him stroke his cock made me specially hard and in the later months it was a constant fantasy of mine to remember our jerk off session and imagine me helping him and even licking and sucking his penis. I told him about this little dream of mine and unsurprisingly he thought of this as well, but as I invited him over some time later, I was disappointed. At the very last moment, I chickened out and didn't feel like doing it. He just left and I felt ashamed.

We later spoke on ICQ and I explained to him that giving him a long blow job and absolutely submitting to him is still a huge turn on for me, although I somehow couldn't get myself to do it when I am with him. He said this wouldn't be a problem.

Another friend of his was already his devoted cocksucker, although he started out with the same troubles as me. What made him change his mind was a special two-week cock worship training by two kinky ladies Bob knew. He asked me whether I would be interested in something like that and I was very excited. I immediately confirmed and he told me that I should take two weeks off and gave me an address of the place to go to.

I arrived at a regular looking house with a backpack of clothes, a toothbrush and some shower gel. I didn't really know what to expect as I rang the doorbell. A girl opened the door with a wide smile on her face and introduced herself as Ursula. She was short, in her early twenties, about 4'8", pale, quite skinny and had very short blond hair.

"Are you the new slut?" she asked with a shy voice and I just nodded in reply.

I followed her in and she took me upstairs, where I met Monica, who I figured would be my second coach. Although about the same age, she was quite different from Ursula, she had shoulder-length brown hair, glasses, she was taller and also a bit fuller.

I couldn't help but notice her big juicy butt nicely displayed in a pair of sweatpants. She seemed to be the dominant of the duo and was much more talkative. I started with some smalltalk but she was too direct for that and was soon asking me about my fantasies on giving blow jobs.

As I explained my wishes and problems to her, she put on a naughty grin and said: "Don't worry, hun, when we're done with you, the first thing that comes to your mind when you wake up in the morning will be a nice salty cock head with your lips sealed to it."

The next moment Ursula's hand reached from behind my head and pushed a cloth to my mouth. I immediately passed out.

When I woke up again, I was tied to a bed. On my neck, I felt a slight stinging pain and all my body hair was gone.

"I'm sorry, boy," said Monica, "but sucking cocks is a girl's job. If you want to be good at it, we need to treat you like a girl and getting rid of your nasty hair is part of that process. I hope you don't think that's too much, because your 2-week program is paid for and you are not allowed to leave the place. We installed a fun little shocker in your neck that will automatically electrocute you if you try to leave. It can also be triggered remotely by me or Ursula in case you're being naughty."

She showed me a small remote control and pressed the button, which caused a terribly painful burst of electricity to go through my whole body.

"That was just 10% power, you know. But you're going to be a good boy, right?".

Still feeling spasms, I silently nodded, because I didn't seem to have much choice. After seeing I would submit, she called Ursula in. As Monica watched, she attached a metal cock ring to my member, which made it rise immediately. After that, she took out a tube of some kind of cream. As she pleasantly massaged it into my penis, I was told it's a special cream that would be applied every day and would make it impossible for me to reach an orgasm.

"We don't want any mood swings, boy," Monica explained. "We want you to have a constant hard on - all that lust will make you a better cum slut."

I must have been asleep for quite a while, because I was feeling pretty hungry. The girls noticed the growling of my stomach and smiled at each other. They brought in a platter of bananas and hot dog weenies.

"You need to get used to the feeling in your mouth," Ursula told me, "but you can't eat these like regular food".

She proceeded to insert a gag-ring into my mouth and fastened it at the back of my head. They sat down on the bed next to me, one took a peeled banana and the other took a frankfurter. They alternatingly inserted them in my mouth just slightly, but I couldn't bite down because of the ring, so I had to use my tongue to break them down. They played around with me and constantly pulled the food out, so I struggled with my tongue and actually just licked everything most of the time. After about half an hour of this, I ate two bananas and a frankfurter, but my tongue was too sore to go on, so they removed the gag ring and finished our meal.

"It's late, you should be getting to bed, slut. We have some material that will help you dream sweetly."

They turned on the TV in front of my bed and played a movie of a cute little girl giving a very submissive blow job to an older man. She looked very innocent and licked his cock like a lollipop, never being able to go down on much of it.

Ursula put a thick layer of lip gloss on my lips, raised the volume so I would remain awake through an hour of suckling sounds. At the end of the movie, the man came in the girl's mouth and as she diligently ate up the last bits of semen that accidentally dripped out from her mouth back onto his balls, I fell asleep.