Body Piercings And Tattoos

Story Info
A personal view about body piercing and tattoos on women.
833 words
3.31
32k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it is because I am more than 75 years old but I find the increasingly popular use of body piercings and tattoos by women to be esthetically unattractive and anti-erotic. That is, for me they are a sexual turn off.

I do not object to these body mutilations on moral grounds, but because they are esthetically an abomination. A woman's natural body is a work of art in and of itself. It requires little if any artificial embellishments.

Like most people, I have no problem with a small unobtrusive earring and each ear lobe. However, large dangling earrings and multiple piercings of the ear turn me off. They are so visually arresting that, for all practical purposes, the woman's face becomes invisible.

I also find female tattoos offensive, not on moral grounds, but because they detract from a woman's natural beauty.

Let me digress for a moment. As a gourmand and a cook of no small skill, I know that while spices and herbs can enhance the flavor of a dish, they can also so overpower the natural flavor of the main ingredients as to make a delicious food unpalatable. This happens when the flavor of the spice or herb is so dominant that the subtle, but delicious flavor of the main ingredient, whether it is meat, a vegetable, pasta, or a fruit, is overpowered and lost to the taste.

In a similar manner, a woman's makeup is most effective when it is so subtly applied that it is undetectable. It enhances the woman's natural beauty without calling attention to itself.

This brings me back to the subject of body piercings and tattoos. A beautiful woman does not need them. Indeed, by their very nature, they draw the attention of an observer, or a lover, away from her natural beauty and focuses it upon the artificial adornment. Ugh!

Even a woman who is not beautiful, in the classic sense of beautiful, is diminished by using body piercings or tattoos that draw attention away from her most attractive attributes, whether they are the color of her eyes, the size and shape of her breasts, or the appearance of her vulva. Those adornments, to me, are as disconcerting as too much oregano, or too much chili in an otherwise delicious plate of beautifully presented food.

From a purely personal point of view; I love sexual contact with a passionate, receptive woman. She does not have to be a ‘knockout gorgeous woman; she can be quite plain looking, but she does have to want a sexual relationship with me. However, no matter how receptive she is, no matter how horny she is, if she has a fibula in her lip, eyebrow, tongue, naval, or clitoral hood, she will, as soon as I become aware of the piercing, have the same effect upon me as would dousing my erection with ice water. My ‘boner' will immediately become as limp as an overcooked strand of spaghetti: instant erectile dysfunction. Moreover, when I deep kiss a woman, I want to feel and taste her warm, pliant, active tongue. I do not want to feel an unyielding barbell of metal against my tongue, nor do I want to feel and perhaps hear it clacking against my teeth.

Having a woman with a pierced tongue go down on me is even more distasteful. The head of my penis is sensitive. It reacts quite pleasurably to the warmth and firm but gentle massaging of a talented tongue. However, the feel of a hard, unyielding chunk of metal on my frenulum, or skidding across the glans of my penis just is not something I wish to experience.

In like manner, as much as I enjoy performing cunnilingus, I do not want to have to dodge a piece of metal when I am licking or sucking a hot, stiff clitoris. I love the taste, fragrance and feel of the female genitalia, but…

Tattoos on the female body are just as anti-erotic as are body piercings, other than modest earrings. They detract from, rather than adding to, the woman's natural beauty and erotic appeal. This is especially true of tattoos of snakes and scorpions juxtapositioned near a woman's nipple or vulva. The implied attack upon and destruction of the male sex is. To me, overpowering and fatal to any erotic feeling and response I had for her prior to seeing that image with its implied message of emasculating me if I continued to partake of her sexual charms.

Ladies, women, girls (however you think of yourselves) beware. There are other men, who like me, are not sexually aroused by, or responsive to women who mutilate their bodies with piercings, other than unobtrusive earrings, and with tattoos. You do not need to use these artificial attractants to make yourself more alluring. In more cases than not, they produce a negative effect on the men you most want to attract.

There is an old saying that applies here: "If it aint broke, don't fix it."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think some of you commenters ended up on the wrong site. This is Literotica, not the “Puritan Journal”. We are here to enjoy stories that speak to us personally in an erotic way. Perhaps it would be better for you to go to “Franklin Grahams site” or something. Read the room people, as you are in the way wrong one. Try a nursing home if you do not like we women that choose art because we like it, or it means something special. They don’t age well? Huge misogynistic tripe if I ever heard it. It’s not about the piercings or tattoos, it’s about your devotion to patriarchy. I served as a Paramedic/Firefighter and off duty Deputy Sheriff, plus Air Force Security Forces, for 27 years total. I have earned the right to do whatever I want to my body that none of you will ever touch. It’s a privilege complainers and Puritans can’t even apply for.

Remember! This is LITEROTICA, not Kenneth Copeland Ministries. If you need links to those sites just holler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't have a lot of experience but......

At 55 I'm closer to History Nuts age when he wrote this than I like to admit. Four years ago I started an relationship with a really awesome young woman who was 24. It's a long story, She was, and is gorgeous, athletic, super smart, funny, and bit quirky. She even likes Star Wars and The Walking Dead though I wouldn't call her a dork except to tease her. Anyway one thing led to another and one day more or less out of the clear blue sky she invited me to spend the night ( I live a long way away from where she lived at the time.). I wasn't certain if she meant the couch or not and when we met for dinner she had a lot of fun letting me wonder.

As it turned out she did not mean the couch which was a very pleasant surprise and when I finally got her undressed which took a long time and was in itself a lot of fun I was very surprised to find that she had a VCH piercing. I honestly found it very sexy and the fact that she was, for lack of a better term, so normal (no offense intended to anyone) and was not someone I would have ever suspected to have a piercing in such an intimate place which made it super erotic! I was the first person she'd had sex with since it had been done and she certainly seemed to enjoy it and in particular said oral sex was amazing!

Anyway, we had a year long sexual relationship and she was the best partner I ever had by far and she claimed that her orgasms were very intense, more so than prior to the piercing. To me there is nothing sexier than a woman enjoying sex so I would say don't knock it till you've tried it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy tattooing and piercing !

The old 70 plus gent speaks for himself, I am an 80 plus and I have adored the tattoos on women all my life !

We tattooed my then exwife. I was angry with her because of all the lies she had told about me. Her crying and screaming, her pleading were like music to my ears. She lived a different life after we got done with her and even today , when I think of those days in the sixties, I get a hard on ! Love the memory of it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, it's a free country

Well it's a free country. I'm a forty something male who is lucky enough to have a casual relationship with a gorgeous twenty one year old girl. We've been hooking up every time I'm in town, I'm a travelling sales rep and she works for one of my clients, for two years. She has a vch, a tongue stud, and nose stud and for some time a pierced navel although she took this out some time ago. I think she's totally cute the way she is and I must say that the first time I went down on her after she gotten her vch she loved it. Using toys on her can be a little noisy but she really enjoys it and her orgasms are very intense! As for not wanting to feel a piece of metal when you're getting head I'd say don't knock it till you've tried it. She has always given just great head and while the first couple of times after her tongue was pierced were a bit awkward she figured it out pretty quickly and she's just amazing now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love mine

Like a number of other people who've commented I'm a pierced female. I did a lot of research and talked to my husband a lot. I love my husband and wanted to be sexy for him and to be the best sex partner he could ever wish for. I found a reputable shop with a female piercer and she gave me a vch and a triangle piercing as well as a tongue piercing. I had to go back and she changed the initial jewelry after any swelling went down. and then had to wait a couple more weeks to have sex which was excruciating although I was able to gently masturbate and give head after about a week. The effect on our sex life has been dramatic and awesome. My piercings tease me all the time and I'm always wet and horny and my husband loves me that way and he loves my tongue. Oral sex is totally amazing and vibrators are so much fun. We have sex almost every day and I masturbate at least three times a day. I'm hornier and happier than I've ever been and I'm more open minded too and I've become much more adventurous and we are having hotter sex than ever. I give him head whenever he wants and he goes down me all the time and we do anal at least once a week. I don't care what History Nut says I love being this way!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Office Feet A guy gets to realize his purpose in life.in Fetish
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Masturbation Club Five girls form a club to end all clubs.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories