Booty Call

Story Info
Booty call don't always mean booty.
2.1k words
3.33
28.5k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes tightly shut and my fingers working my aching cunt, I imagined you filling me, meeting each thrust of my fingers with the rising of my hips, my release starts to build. A rush of moans escapes my lips and my entire body starts to tense...

I hear a door slam shut and the words.... "Don't you fucking dare!"

As if frozen, I lay perfectly still feeling my heart pick up its pace and my release slowly slipping away. I closed my eyes against the light when he flicked it on, and as my eyes focused, I was met with a glare from him and a scowl on his face.

"Couldn't my nasty little slut wait for me?" my Master barked at me... "I'm sorry I said over and over, I just couldn't help myself," I tried to explain with flushed cheeks.

"Yeah, I can see that, Get up, and get over here on your knees." Master barked again.

Dragging my fingers away from my pussy I stumbled to get off the bed, I could see just how serious he is...

While grabbing hold of my legs and pulling me. Master orders "Suck them clean."

Slowly I licked my fingers clean while gazing back at him with a...""is that all you've got look."" In an instant he grabs my hair at the base of my neck and pulls it, forcing me off the bed and down on my knees before him.

"Why didn't you wait? I told you this morning no playing while I was out today." Remembering what I had agreed to, I was suddenly filled with fear that I may have disappointed him. "I'm sorry, I said again, I just got really..."

"I know, you're such a horny little bitch," his voice softens as his thumb strokes my cheek ever so lightly, "aren't you?"

"Yes Master," I crumbled under his touch and softly whispered.., "I'm your horny little bitch."

"No girl, not tonight," as his thumb trails down over my bottom lip, before he pushed it into my mouth, "Tonight I'm going to be your Daddy. I know how much you love your Daddy."

I started to object he knows I don't like being his baby girl," I moan before sucking on his thumb. Or was it a growl?

Plucking his thumb from my mouth, he takes a step back, and I feel a sharp slap to

my right tit, it stings and causes me to yelp and reach for my tit.

"No, my horny little slut," as he shakes his head slowly, "I don't think so. Get your hands behind your back," "Now!!!!" Master barked at me again."

"I'm sorry Daddy," while clasping my hands behind my back, wondering what's coming next.

He moans out loud, content with my visual display of submission, "That's a good girl" he said. "And that's what you're going to be all night, isn't it Baby?"

"Yes Daddy." I replied

Nodding at me, "That's right, my sweet little submissive slut."

My eyes wandered from his black work boots, past his blue denim jeans, to his white casual shirt. My clit started to throb as I imagine him fucking me, pounding me, driving my ache away.

I watched as he unbuckled his belt and slowly unzipped his jeans. I bit on my lower lip as I watched him push them down over his hips along with his boxers, allowing his hard cock to spring free. I took a deep breath and leaned forward. Again a sharp pain, this time to my left tit.

"Ask first," he grins looking down at me, "Beg me for it."

"Please Master," I whispered, my eyes pleading louder than my words, "Please can I suck your cock."

Again another sharp pain hit my right tit... And he growled.

"Who Am I??" "Master" I said louder, again on the left side a crack on my tit... "WHO AM I??

"Daddy... you're my Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy..."

His hand intertwined in my hair. And he pulled my face to him. With my mouth nearly watering, I leaned in and tilted my head before running my tongue along his balls, sucking them into my mouth as I inhaled deeply, relishing his scent. I kept my hands clutched behind my back, as I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock, pushing gently against his stomach. I moved my tongue up over the head of his cock, and swirled it around leaned back and opened my mouth letting his hard cock ease itself into my mouth.

I let out a moan as his salty pre-cum wet my appetite for what was about to come.

Just as he cupped the back of my head in his hands, I worked myself down his cock and slowly started to fuck him with my wet, warm mouth. Impaling myself on him, I tried to swallow the head of his cock down my throat but I gagged. I wanted him to force his cock in my mouth. I don't want to be his baby girl I want to be his nasty little slut...

"That's it bitch," he moaned, "Fuck my cock with that nasty throat of yours, look after your Daddy."

I groaned at the word Daddy... and he knew it. I could hear the chuckle in his voice.

I forced my tongue out to lick his balls and hold myself there for as long as I could. I gagged again before pulling back quickly, gasping for air. I wanted him to see I was not a baby girl...

As I continued he could feel my breathing change and I began to moan around his cock more intently. Looking down he noticed my fingers are working hard at my clit. I screamed through his cock in my mouth as he pinched my right nipple. Then I moaned and push my chest towards him, until he pinched it hard, then harder than he normally had. Twisting and pulling and applying increasing amounts of pressure, until I yelped and looked up at him

"Please Master... umm Daddy please it hurts..."

"Where did I tell you to keep your hands?" he asked with a steady, low voice.

"Behind my back," I winced in pain, "I'm sorry Daddy."

I sighed in relief as he let my nipple go. Stepping back his hard cock slipped from my mouth.. "What are you?" He yelled...

I stared at him blankly, unsure of what he wanted to hear. Watching him move his hand back, I waited to feel the sharp sting of his slap against my tits. Then I screamed as the sweet mixture of pain and pleasure made me ache for more, and I start to rub my clit harder.

He drew his hand back again, "Do I have to ask you again slut?"

"I'm sorry Daddy," I wince as I felt his skin collide with mine again.

"I'm a horny little slut that can't keep her fingers off my... your.. cunt." I groaned while rubbing my clit..

"That's right Baby girl, you rephrased that, and it is my cunt isn't it?"

"Yes. Yes Daddy, it's yours."

He started to slap both of my breasts, one after the other, over and over again. I could feel my pussy juices dripping and the ache is too much for me. I sat back on my knees and started to wildly hump my clit and pussy against my hand.

He grabs my hair and pulls it, forcing my eyes back up to his,

"Don't you fucking dare," He yells, "Don't you dare make that pussy cum without Daddy's permission."

But I was lost in my own little world. "Oh, fuck!" I screamed, my body trembling before tensing, "I'm Cumming Daddy, I'm fucking Cumming. I so sorry... Daddy..."

I held his gaze while my body shudders. I saw that look in his eyes that maked me realize my mistake. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Daddy, I couldn't help it," I moaned, still riding out the last of my release.

He reached down and gripped his hands around my arms.

"Dirty little slut," you scolded me through gritted teeth.

As he pulled me back up to my knees, "You've turned into such a selfish little bitch, haven't you?" Holding the base of his cock, and using his hips, he swung them around, making his cock slap my face.

"I'm so sorry Daddy," I whisper, tears welling up in my eyes, "I won't do that again, I promise, not without your permission."

"Your fucking right you won't," as he held my face by my chin, "But for that little loss of control, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

He dropped my face and move around me. I could hear him rustle around in the cupboard, and before I knew it, he grabbed my arms and fitted restraints to my wrists before attaching them together. I realized I had no control left over this situation, and my clit started to throb.

"You're going to take your Daddy's big, hard cock now, and you won't be permitted to cum."

"But Daddy, I..."

"Actually, I changed my mind," he says with a grin, "But the only way you'll be able to cum, is by rubbing that cunt against my boot."

Looking up at him in shock and then back down to his dirty boot, my mouth dropped open.

"That's right my dirty little slut," he mocks, "If you want to get off, you're going to have to hump the hell out of my boot. But first, I'm going to fuck your face until I've cum deep down my sluttish little girl's throat."

I moaned, as I imagined him forcing me to take it.

He twisted his fingers in my hair and forced me back to his cock. Thrusting it deep inside me, he felt me choke, my throat spasmed around the head of his cock and he moaned, "That's it; take it like a good little slut for Daddy."

Knowing he'd have to pull out and release me, he reluctantly loosened the grip on my head, letting me pull up and take a deep breath.

"Thank you Daddy," I said breathlessly, "Thank You for letting me take your hard cock."

Leaning in closer, I kiss the head of his cock before sucking it into my mouth.

"Fuck off, don't even think little your signs of affection are going to make me more gentle," he laughed while driving his cock back in to my mouth hard and fast, making me gasp and choke.

Tears streaming down my face, I looked up at him hoping it would strike a chord within him, making him be more gently with me. The look in his eyes told me that wouldn't be happening, if anything my emotions seemed to make him more excited.

He sadistically twisted his hands into my long hair, and slowly he pulled his cock out before thrusting his hips into me hard, pushing my head towards his cock. Without mercy he fucked my mouth, my throat, making me gag and struggle to breathe, which only excited him more. I panicked and tried to back up, trying to move my head away, a little fearful of his roughness, but his vice like grip kept me there, right where he wanted me.

Holding me in place he leaned back and looked down at my lips, red and swollen from his hard cock., "Take it you nasty little cunt," he groaned, before thrusting forward, fucking my tight throat, relishing in the fact that I was struggling,

My throat began to burn from his fucking and my lungs fought with my body for air, but the ache inside my pussy only got stronger.. Tears again filled my eyes and my vision blurred, and just when I thought I couldn't take any more, I felt his cock begin to throb wildly in my mouth as he let out a low guttural groan, then jets of his cum shot down my throat.

Pulling out to let me breath, he wiped my tears away, "Good baby girl. You've been such a good baby girl for your Daddy."

Breathing heavily, I look up at him and try to smile as he pushed me back down to sit on my knees again. Spreading my legs a little with a nudge of his boot, he eases it in until it's crammed between my thighs, pushed right up against my aching wet cunt.

"Now, let me see you be a dirty little slut for Daddy"

My eyes filled with need and mischief. I half smiled as I heard Daddy say...,

"Hump that boot hard Baby girl." Hump it hard and cum for your Daddy.