Boundaries

Story Info
An Asian coed meets a young white guy.
15.4k words
4.61
84.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salimak
salimak
63 Followers

How am I going to tell this story? The idea of sharing with everyone, my first time, I have wanted to for so long, it has been such an erotic idea to play with, an auto-invasion of my own privacy.

Finally, I dare myself. The first time with anyone? Or with a white guy? They were the same actually. My first time with a guy was with a white guy. Right, this was when I went to college, I mean, I hadn't really been with many guys at all, I hadn't slept with anyone, and fooled around with only a few others, all Asian boys. Some of them okay, some of them I fell in love with a little, but I didn't go far with them. Kissing was about all.

I knew Paul, to see I mean, he lived about ten minutes away from us. And we ended up going to the same college, both of us, sadly, remaining at home, with our parents. I was studying medicine, he was doing English Lit. I think. And we found ourselves bumping into each other, and travelling in on the train sometimes. And, well, I did find him attractive, more than just that, I had a slight crush on him, even before I knew him, when I only knew him to look at. And he was nice. A little bit shy, not at all arrogant, which is a quality I hate. We sort of hit it off a bit. We went to see a film. I asked him I think, after some lectures, walking back to the station, passing a cinema, he said yes. And that was when we first kissed.

We were watching, and then I felt him looking at me, so I turned, he was looking at me, I smiled, but looked away. I wanted to look back. And, somehow, I don't know, I felt bolder than I had with Pakistani boys. I turned to him again, gazed at his handsome face, his beautiful green eyes, his lips, god, his full soft lips, and he rested his hand on my leg. Our look, his hand, I felt myself filling with adrenalin, felt the sudden simmer of arousal. He sort of moved to me, but didn't quite, so, I was the one, I moved my head to his and leaned in and we kissed. It was lovely, just amazing. He tasted different to Asian boys, but nice. We were so soft, so gently, our lips barely touching, the tip of his soft tongue touching mine. And then I felt his hand on my breast, gently touching me there, cupping me through my T-shirt.

I felt my small nipple become stiff, and sensed myself become wet between my legs. I am not sure I had felt this before, in this context, he kissed me, his hand was on my breast, so soft, and I felt a sudden dampness in my vagina. It was so arousing, to feel this, to feel my young body reacting. I rested my hand on his thigh, I didn't know quite what to do, I mean, I knew what I could do, I didn't know quite how far I wanted to take this, but, well, I moved my hand upward, up along his firm thigh, and I put my hand on his crotch, I put my hand on his crotch, and felt his penis, through his jeans, and he was already hard.

God, this was, I mean, I really hadn't done anything, apart from kiss, this was the first time I had even done this, we kissed, I touched his tongue with mine, I felt his lips on mine, and his hand on my breast, stroking me there, squeezing my stiffened nipple, and I moved my hand over his cock, I felt it, so hot, so thrillingly hard, I felt it move, as I touched, it grew, it got harder still, bigger, as we kissed and stroked, and, well, I was really quite aroused, I knew my vagina would be so wet now, I could almost feel it, feel my panties sticking to my damp sex.

I was emboldened, and turned on, I rubbed Paul's stiff cock, sort of held it, bent it with my hand, and felt his hand move under my T-shirt, and touch the cool smooth dark skin of my stomach, and then up, he touched my breast through the thin material of my bra, then went under this, and I felt his hand stroking my bare breast, his penis jumped as he touched me, I felt him move, pulse and stiffen some more, he pinched my erect nipple, I rubbed his hard penis.

We stopped for a bit, watched the film for a bit, he kept his hand on my thigh, on my jeans, and moved it slowly upwards, so he was near my crotch, holding me, squeezing my leg, as he did I moved my hand onto his thigh, and shadowed his movement, then, this felt so daring, to be the first to do this, I moved my hand back to his crotch, and placed it back over his penis, he was still hard, even though we weren't kissing, I moved my legs apart a little, wanting him to touch more of me, I wished I was wearing a skirt, a dress, I would have let him go under, inside my panties, I would have let him touch my bare pussy right there.

But he covered my groin, he covered my vulva with his hand, I mean, outside my trousers, touching me as I was touching him, I felt his fingers pressing onto me, I was so wet now, I knew it, I knew he would be able to feel the heat emanating from my vagina, he turned to me again, our hands on each other, and leant back in to kiss me, I opened my mouth for him, fought his tongue with mine, harder this time, more abandoned, I savoured the soft cool texture of his lips on mine, and felt his cock stiffen more, and his fingers press harder, touching my damp sex lips, rubbing me up and down as I was rubbing his cock, god I wanted him now, I knew, if we had been alone I would have undone his trousers, and mine, I would have guided his cock inside me, I wanted to be wearing a skirt, I wanted Paul to be able to put his hand up there, touch me only through my panties, then inside, I wanted to feel his fingers on my naked pussy, touching my thick labia, touching my warm wet cunt. God, I am feeling quite aroused again, writing about this.

We kissed throughout the movie, and touched each other. Paul felt my breasts, underneath my bra, and I touched his stiff cock, through his trousers, and he rubbed my hot vulva through mine. And the film ended, and we left.

We were in college the next day I think, and we travelled home together, on the train, we hadn't kissed again, even the day before, after leaving the cinema, I didn't know whether he wanted to. I felt nervous about asking, or trying to kiss him. Anyway, we walked past my road, which was a way back from the main road, and I asked if he wanted to come in, for a cup of tea or something. And he said he did. So.

We walked to my house, I knew my mum and dad were both at work, and my sister still in school. We'd be alone. I did make tea, and we drank it in the living room. We usually chatted okay, but we were both pretty quiet, I put my tea down, and put my hand on Paul's leg, on his thigh, he looked at me, we didn't kiss, I rubbed his leg, and looked at his crotch, as I held and touched him I saw the bulge in his trousers get bigger, his penis was getting hard again, because of my hand. We still weren't kissing, and Paul wasn't touching me anywhere, I watched his penis increase in size, it was almost sticking straight up from his thighs.

I asked, I wanted to. I asked.

"Can I see it. Paul, can I look at your penis?"

"Yes, yes, I want you to."

So I moved my hand to his belt, and undid this, and then undid his button, all the while my wrist was touching his penis, I could feel how stiff he was, I unzipped his trousers, Paul lifted his bum off the chair, I pulled his trousers down, to his ankles, and looked at his crotch, he was wearing quite small white pants, not Y-fronts, smaller even, his cock was so hard, it was sticking up now, now I'd pulled his trousers down, I could see the top of his pubic hair, god, I felt myself getting wet again, looking, waiting, hesitating, looking at the shape, the outline of Paul's hard penis, it curved from his pubis up and down in a thick and long arc to the tops of his thighs, it strained against his underwear, pulling the material away from his waist, exposing his thick bush, I could see this, I could see someone's pubic hair for the first time, I looked at the thick curly line of his dark manly sexual growths.

I couldn't stop though, I didn't want to. I took hold of the waist band of his underwear, feeling his soft pubic hair against the back of my fingers, I was breathless with excitement, I pulled his pants down, slowly, looking as his penis was revealed, the base of it, thick, hair growing around it, I pulled some more, quicker, and released his hard cock, I almost had an orgasm right then, looking, just looking at his stiff cock springing free, bouncing up from his underwear, god he looked huge, his cock looked just massive to me, pale, I suppose, I was used to my own skin, pink and smooth, it was thick, and long, it still got even bigger.

I looked at it grow in length, it pulsed upwards, rising, seemingly of its own accord, I was staring at a boy's exposed penis as it become aroused, as it stiffened in front of me, ready, I knew, in order that it could be inserted into a woman's wet vagina, he was getting hard, his cock was getting erect and rigid so he could slide it inside my tight wet virgin cunt. It grew harder, longer, and thicker, it was now sticking straight upwards, the soft wrinkle of his foreskin being pulled back, just slightly, so I could see his glans, the lips of his meatus, and his scrotum, god, I'd never even seen pictures, not really, and I'd never seen one on the flesh, his scrotum was drawn up tight, the skin there was darker than on his penis, wrinkled, hairy, drawing up his large oval testicles. I pushed Paul's pants down to his ankles, and stared at his exposed and aroused genitals.

I didn't do anything for what felt like ages, just looked, stared at Paul's hard exposed male part, looking for the first time at a boy's bare penis, a white boy's erect cock, I wanted to study it, to memorise, the length of it, the thickness, the colour, it looked so smooth, so thick, wider in the middle, the shape of his tip showing from underneath his pale foreskin, the curved line of his engorged glans. Then I asked if I could touch it, I asked.

"Can I? Can I touch it? I want to, can I touch your penis?"

Paul said yes, he told me he wanted me to.

So, I reached for it, for his cock, and held it, I touched a boy's penis for the first time, I watched myself reach over with my slim brown fingers and curl them around his creamy pink cock. It felt so hard, just completely rigid, and so thick, I am quite small, I know, but even so, I could only just get my fingers around the shaft, it was warm, hot and stiff, but the skin was soft, and malleable, I gripped it, and moved my hand down, somehow I knew, I held the shaft of his cock firmly and pulled his foreskin back, and exposed the round smooth shiny tip of his penis, I watched myself pulling his prepuce back, stretching it over his darker, redder bulb. I was transfixed, by this final hidden part of him, of a boy's sex organ, this tight oval helmet, and the tiny narrow pursed slit of his exposed opening.

I saw a tiny drop of clear fluid appear from his urethra, and suddenly I was bending down, without thinking, drawn forward by my own arousal, by depraved lust, I bent and I kissed the end of his penis, I pushed out my soft wet tongue and licked this clear drop of pre-ejaculate, I licked the tip of his hard cock, it tasted sweet, I heard Paul breathing, suddenly, heavily, I looked up, his mouth was slightly open, he was looking at my hand on his cock, and just then my mouth, I knew he'd like me to take him in my mouth, I thought I might, I wanted to, I asked.

"Can I suck your penis? Would you like me to? Would you like me to put your hard cock in my mouth?"

"Yes, oh fuck, Salima, yes".

So, I held it, gripped it, rubbed his skin over his hard shaft, I don't know how I knew to do this, to stroke the soft layer of smooth skin over the hot core of his stem, but I did, realising what I was doing, I was masturbating him, I was wanking his hard dick. I bent down again and took the end of his cock between my lips, I took a boy's penis in my mouth, this was it, this was my first time doing this, I let the next thought form, the sentence: I am sucking a boy's cock, I have a boy's erect penis in my mouth, I am a cocksucker, I am a filthy little sluttish cocksucker.

I ran my tongue over it, and kissed it, licked it, wet it with my saliva, and let it slide in and out of my mouth, it was so good, it felt so wicked, god, here I was, a nice little Pakistani girl, still a virgin, from a nice respectable family, brought up well, never been touched, never touched anyone, and I had a white boy's hard cock in my mouth, and I was so aroused myself, god I knew my vagina was so wet, I wanted Paul to touch me there, but I carried on, I knew, I mean I'd read what happened when a man had an orgasm, books had been passed around at school, we had talked, some girls already knew, but I didn't, I didn't know really what would happen, I mean, I knew, but didn't know, I was just so turned on by sucking Paul's big thick hard dick, I felt his hand on my shoulder, reaching into my blouse, he touched my breast again, under my bra again, stroking my nipple, pinching it gently, I felt his penis swell in my mouth, I felt him get even harder in my hand, in my wet mouth his tight smooth glans quivered, his cock seemed to get warmer, I moved my other hand, I wanted to touch his balls, I wanted to feel his tight scrotum, he held my right breast and I cupped his balls in my left hand, kept moving my right hand on his stem, and moved my mouth over his cock head. He seemed to become tense, his hand pressed against my breast.

"Salima, god, I might, fuck, I'm going to come, I am so fucking close, Salima, oh fuck I'm sorry, I'm going, you're going to make me come."

I knew, but didn't know, what was going to happen, I just didn't want to stop, so I didn't stop, I kept moving my hands, and my mouth, I closed my lips around his cock, wrapped my lips around his soft engorged slick glans, Paul tensed more.

"Salima, fuck, Salima, I'm coming, Salima, oh god Salima."

And his cock thickened and jumped in my hand, I felt him twitch, and spasm, his testicles clenched, and suddenly my mouth filled with liquid, and I realised he was coming, I heard him.

"Oh god Salima, oh fuck, I'm sorry, this is so fucking good, oh Salima, oh, your soft sweet mouth..."

My mouth was filling with quick jets of warm fluid, Paul was coming in my mouth, he was ejaculating, I had made I him come, I felt so good, so dirty, so fucking aroused, god, my young virgin cunt was throbbing as Paul spurted his hot semen into my mouth, over my tongue, it tasted good, I liked it I mean, I still do, salty I know, but strangely sweet as well, a little bit, and thinner than I thought, not all thick or gloopy, not in my mouth, not to taste, he seemed to come and come, he seemed to have so much cum, I loved it, feeling him pulse and empty his young balls in my mouth, feeling the four then five rapid streams of semen get pushed from his body by orgasm and splash over my tongue. I drank his hot young spunk and swallowed it down, I felt his seed coat my palate, slide along my throat.

I took Paul's cum inside my Pakistani belly, I felt so alive, fuck, so transgressive, letting this beautiful young white boy put his cock in my mouth, letting myself suck his cock until he climaxed, letting this white heathen fill my dark Muslim mouth with his hot semen. I sucked and sucked, and gripped and pumped his shaft, until no more semen came out, and I started to feel Paul's penis soften in my mouth.

I sat up, and saw his penis again, softening, dropping down, shiny with my saliva, I realised my dad would be home soon, and Paul should go. He stood up, his beautiful big soft cock hanging down now, and he pulled up his pants and trousers, I watched him hold his still large, still heavy penis, gripping himself, pulling his foreskin back once, then forward, sliding it over his shiny red cockhead, but then folding it into his pants, and covering himself up. I didn't want him to, I wanted to be able to look at his cock all night.

But he had to go. We still hadn't kissed again I realised, I felt like a whore, not kissing, sucking his cock but not kissing him, taking his penis in my mouth, making him come and drinking his cum, but not kissing, and not having him pleasure me, god, I felt so deliciously dirty. I knew I needed to masturbate, I had to, I didn't do this very much then, but I did as soon as Paul left, I went up to my bedroom, and took my trousers and knickers off, and then I wanted to see myself nude, so I took my blouse and bra off as well, and stood naked in front of my mirror, looking at my small breasts, my stiff little nipples, my smooth brown skin, my legs, I turned, I looked at my bare bum, my pert young buttocks, and back around, at my thick dark bush, I watched myself running my hands over my naked body, touching myself, my tits, my belly, my pubic hair, I looked at myself moving my feet apart, so I could see my genitals, I stepped closer to the mirror, and touched the damp swollen lips of my sex, I watched myself stroking my labia, parting them, then pushing a finger inside my tight young vagina, feeling how hot and wet I was, feeling a wash of moistness get released, spreading this up, over my lips, my tight clitoris, and gasping out loud with the sudden pleasure of this.

I lay back on my bedroom floor, and spread my legs apart, and stroked my aching tender cunt, I was already close to coming, I started moaning a little, and rubbing myself harder, quicker, I may have been talking aloud, as I rubbed my stiff clitoris and fingered my tight virgin cunt, I felt a huge orgasm building quickly, from my toes, it travelled up my legs, my thighs, each motion of my fingers drawing it upwards, over my belly, my heaving breasts, I pushed my legs further apart, splayed my dark brown cunt wide open, I was still looking, and moaning now with extreme pleasure, and felt myself starting to come.

My climax started to break and crash over me, and just, just as it did my father came into my room, as he always did, and saw me, his daughter, his innocent young daughter, he saw me completely naked, unable to stop, my legs spread wide, he must have looked, I am sure I saw him, unable to stop himself, looking down at my bare body, my exposed sex, at my hands rubbing my cunt, my father stopped just long enough to see me coming, I did stop touching myself, and tried to cover my breasts, of all things, but my climax was already consuming me.

I think he said:

"Salima, bloody hell."

As my orgasm broke over me, too large and too late to stop it, I wasn't even able to stop myself from moaning aloud as I came, my hands away from my cunt, but so allowing my father seeing me, to look directly at his daughter's thick wet pussy, her legs apart, and hearing me saying:

"Fuck, fuck, mmm, mmm, ooohhh."

As he entered I was already in the throes of extreme freefalling pleasure, I climaxed and was saying:

"Oohh fuck my hot wet cunt, my tight hot Pakistani cunt."

As he opened my door and saw me come.

My father said nothing, he had the good sense at least not to try to talk to me about it. I did wonder though, after that, this was so sick really, but I wondered if he thought of me, at all, his daughter, naked, laying on the floor in front of her mirror, her legs spread wide apart, masturbating, I did, god, I mean, just once or twice, then more and more, I thought of my father being aroused when he saw me, being aroused at seeing his young devout daughter naked, her legs spread, rubbing her cunt as she had an orgasm and as she did she used such filthy language, I found this thought intruding, when I spiralled into the vortex of future orgasms, that my father's cock had stiffened in his trousers, when he saw me, I realised the idea aroused me, it was so bad, that he went to his room, his cock hard, and that he had had to unzip his flies and pull his swelling cock from his pants and masturbate quick and hard, over me, at the sight of me, I touched myself and conjured that embarrassing moment, only, shit, I was as I was, on the floor, naked, my legs apart, my hand between them, fingering my naked genitals, entering myself, sliding a finger inside my vagina as my other hand stroked and rubbed my stiff little clitoris, and my father caught me.

salimak
salimak
63 Followers