Brass Beds

Story Info
The director was a pain in the butt for more than one person.
7.8k words
4.66
56.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,089 Followers

"You're being silly. I'm old enough to be your mother." Says Willow with a sad smile.

Stepping over to her I look down into her dark eyes. I pause for a second as I see those beautiful pools of hazel looking back at me.

"And I'm old enough to know that's not old."

I lean down to kiss her. For a half a second I think she might let me then her head turns and my lips brush her cheek.

"No, Martin. I...can't. You're too young." She starts to step away from me.

I catch her arm before she can take a half step.

She looks back to me startled.

"I'm younger yes...but I am not too young. I'm not too young to know what a beautiful woman looks like. I'm not too young to know that age makes the finest things better and that includes beautiful women."

I pull Willow into my arms, her breast hard against my chest. I feel her breathing as a pant against my shirt. My lips come to hover just over hers.

"I'm also not too young to know what I want...you."

I lean in to kiss her.

"And cut!"

'Willow' smiles and steps out of my arms. "Can some one get me a cappuccino? I'm still only half awake."

"But it's giving you such beautiful bedroom eyes." Says the director jokingly. He turns to his gofer and the little man goes scurrying.

"Alright people lets get set up for the next scene. I need wardrobe and make up. Props get the bedroom set in place we don't have much time."

As I take a seat nearby I see Michelle, aka 'Willow', aka the Porn Granny as they call her sipping at the cup of milky coffee she is soon given. She's watching the set men bring in the props.

"Jason, couldn't you get any newer furniture? That things as old as I am." She says jokingly.

I look at the heavy brass bed the guys are setting up on the other wise empty stage. It's been polished till it gleams like it did on day one out the factory. Seventy years ago, maybe more."

Jason looks up from the notebook computer and smiles at her.

"I wanted to get the bed that you lost your virginity in, figured it might make you more comfortable."

She laughs.

"Darlin' you should have asked. We would be filming this in the back of a covered wagon crossing Texas then. That could have been fun. Him inside me, Indian arrows flying past."

Half the set is chuckling.

I watch wardrobe undo the Velcro holding the back of her dress together and she slips out of it. Then her bra follows.

Her breasts sag more than a bit and the tops of them are covered in a darker layer of freckles. She sees me looking at her and smiles.

"Don't worry hon. They perk up when the cameras on them." She gives a grin and looks down at my crotch. "Just like you."

I chuckle

Wardrobe is there with me then. I think it's silly to have us go from dressed to half dress without the scenes in between showing how we got there but I'm not the director I'm just the hired cock.

That's what one of the younger fluff girls called me once and it stuck in my head.

I'm a dick for hire.

Even though the jobs fun and the pay sucks no worse than anything else that notion still doesn't sit well.

I close my eyes and lean my head back as make up goes to work on my face.

I wonder if other guys would think it's funny but I like the way it feels when I have a woman making up my face. I enjoy the soft tapping of a brush as she removes any damages that the camera wouldn't like.

Again I question the wisdom of doing make up just before an oral scene, but I think...maybe... I can see it. There's about to be a lot of close ups of my face.

I hear again in the back of my mind the laughing comment from my friends when they found out that I was going to be working with Michelle, the Porn Granny. Advice to blow the dust off first was the most common. The odd comment about kissing every cock in the porn industry comes to mind as one of my least favorite.

It was Tony's comment that struck home though. He worked with her a few years back. His words weren't given as a joke either.

"She loves to work and if you can make it good for her she is the best there is in the industry. She can make your career and rock your world at the same time."

As the brushes leave my eyes I open them and look across at where she is getting hardening cream rubbed around her nipples. Some directors want it, others like the more natural look for the first shot.

Again I find myself questioning this guys work. I hate that I keep doing that. Either he's not that good or I'm nervous as hell.

I'm afraid it the second. That can affect performance.

I mean I took my little blue kick-starter this morning like every morning before I go to work but still the body has to be willing.

And I'm not sure it is.

I've done about twenty movies in the last few months since I got talked into the first one.

Strangest conversation I've ever had in my life. Taking a piss in a men's room urinal and a guy starts asking if I like sex.

The comment that he liked how my cock would look on film didn't help matters in the least!

My eyes go to the fluff girl as she stops in front of me.

"Need any help?" she asks popping gum. I can hear the valley in her accent. She's maybe nineteen. More like the girls I've been working with really.

I nod.

With a shrug she kneels down and opens my robe. She pulls my underwear down out the way and start to rub her fingers across me.

I watch her face wondering what her story is. It probably a variation of the common theme. Bad home life or good. Not enough attention or too much. To strict parents or to lose. All those things play a part but it all comes down to two things in the end. Likes sex and needs money.

But then that's my story as well.

I finally have to give up watching her face. She beautiful enough for the industry to use and discard but there is a lack of person behind those eyes that's unnerving as hell. After seeing it for a few seconds I don't think I want to know her story. I quickly harden after she brings me to her mouth. There is a lot of skill in that sweet pair of lips.

"Good?"

I open my eyes and look up at the director. For some reason having someone watch me being given a blow-job still feels like it should be a private thing.

By now I guess that's a lost idea. Probably a few hundred thousand people have seen it being done.

"Yea." I nod and tap the girls shoulder. She pops me out her mouth, puts her gum back in and walk away without a word.

"Okay now for this scene I need you to keep it slow. Let her do the first part, she's the older experienced woman after all. A little sucks nothing she hasn't done before. Lot of face. She's older so she's probably better than any ...girl... your characters had before. Show that. Okay then it's your turn. I don't want, kissing down her body, I've seen too much of that it always looks staged. Rub her a bit; bring a finger to your mouth taste her then dive in. Okay got it?"

"Yep, slow start then a swan dive."

He chuckles.

"Pretty much." He looks up and raises his voice. " Okay we Need to get in places people!"

Standing up I feel Margaret take off my robe and hang it on the back of the chair. The floor is cold under my socks. I see 'Willow' stepping quickly herself to get to the bed and the cheep looking carpet under it. I wish they had left her those high heels she was wearing they were sexy as hell.

I notice little things as I move over to her. The little sags in skin that a younger woman wouldn't have, the little dimple by her ass cheek when she turns. They left her the long white stocking I see but then I can just make out a few veins under them that might not film well.

She turns to face me I wonder again if Googling her had been a good idea. Knowing just how old and how many films... it's not sitting well. As I step near her she leans in a bit.

"Relax, hon. I've got the first part of this." She smiles at me then and I see a few of those years drop from her face. "Trust me I can make this feel great."

I listen to the director and move where he wants me. I look to where he's place the focus light and approve of the thin screen that covers it. Hard lighting wouldn't be good here.

"Alright let get quiet. Filming in ten."

I count in my head, at about two I step closer to her, and we are kissing.

She is soft in my arms. That the first thing that comes to mind. Her skin is warm and soft. Some of the other women I've been with have been hard muscled over bone and tight skin but her? It's all soft. My hand goes to the small of her back naturally as I kiss her.

Her lips tease mine, her tongue joins in with her lips in kissing me then making me very aware of it's skill.

Her fingers, now no different from any other woman's, are in my hair playing with the long locks. That was what that the guy in the bathroom said attracted him to me. My long hair.

That and a decent size cock.

I never really thought about it till I started working but in a society where mostly men watch porn and most of the guys deny being homosexual there is a huge importance placed on the size of the cock in porn films. You would think it wouldn't make a difference. But then you have to think that the two most famous porn actors have been two of the biggest.

Well I'm no Ron Jeremy and certainly not John Holmes. But I guess I'm a good size of the industry.

Even at full depth I have a good two inches still outside. That's what the director likes to see. All the ones I've worked with have anyway.

Her lips leave my mouth and give my nose a little peck. I read that's almost a signature with her. She did it once more than half by accident and now they expect to see it in every film she does.

I can't say I mind it's kind of cute. Something a girl a third her age would do maybe. That's probably why they like her to do it. The little miss innocent grandmotherly type.

Her hand pushes me back onto the bed and she begins to show me then that she is anything but innocent.

Her finger, the nails long and a brilliant blue, rake down through the thin line of hair on my chest. Directors have told me a dozen times now that I need to shave it off. The ladies I've worked with have told me the exact opposite. They like the fact that I'm a man with more hair than they have. It's a novelty to them.

Well call me an old fashion kind of porn star then.

Her hand pulls the top of my high priced, specialty cut, exotically ribbed synthetically satin threaded, performance enhancing, exceedingly masculine briefs and pulls them out the way.

Between the fluff girl and the blue god of the industry I'm more than half-hard. Her fingers don't touch me they continue to pull the underwear out the way. But her eyes? They take in every little vein and twitch. Her head tilts and a smile comes to her lips.

"Now that's what I call a beautiful cock."

I look at her and slowly smile. Her words were to low for the mic to pick up, they were meant just for me.

"Well thank you."

I watch her motion me higher onto the bed. I scoot up nearer the pillows. I watch her knee walk onto the sheet and then lay herself down with my cock near her mouth.

Still she doesn't touch me. Not with her hands.

Her head leans forward and I see the tip of her tongue come out. She does one slow long lick from the base to the tip with enough pressure to make me move away from her. She follows it with her mouth then turns her head and licks back down. Her tongue just lightly brushes my balls then it flutters up me again.

Looking down I see her eyes looking past me. I see the little wrinkles by her eyes move as she smiles. I give a little gasp when her teeth start to lightly bite the side of me. Just a little nibbling pressure against me.

Then I'm in her mouth, half way down the length of me in one gulp. I feel the most wonderful suction then. Far greater than any I've ever felt from any woman either in the business or in my private life. It's an almost painful pressure it's so intense.

She gives a gulp and down goes another two inches.

I watch in amazement as I slip more and more into her mouth. Inch by inch till her nose touches.

"Oh my god." I moan, for real.

She pulls up leaving a string of saliva hanging from her lip to the head of me. Slow she moves back down to me and places that little peck of a kiss.

Over the next ten to fifteen minutes I lean back and enjoy what has got to be the most incredible blow-job of my life. I stop paying any mind to the fact I'm acting and getting paid. This is just wonderful.

When the director calls for the change up I almost want to cry.

She grinning at me as she kisses her way back up that trail of hairs.

"Know how to treat a lady right?" she asks both for the camera and for me. I give her a smile and nod.

I slip around and start to do exactly what the director said to not do. I pause then at her nipples giving them the attention they deserve. I so badly want to feel my lips crossing her stomach to that tight tangle of gray hair.

But I also want to get paid.

My hand traces swirls across her stomach. The skin giving under my fingers in ways I've not felt before. Almost a bit lose. Then they are in those tick curls. I remember seeing movies of her when she first started to work in the business and how luscious and dark these curls use to be. Now they are a dark gray to white. My fingers then encounter something else I've never felt.

She's nearly dry. There is almost no moisture between her lips for my finger to slide into.

Her hand closes on my wrist lifting my hand from her. As I watch she brings it to her mouth and slips my finger in between her lips.

My fingers now feel what my cock has been enjoying. Damn she's good at that!

Two of my fingers are shiny wet when she turns lose and brings my hand back down to her lower lips.

As I feel her opening under the little pressure I watch her eyes. The look on her face. Her eyes are moving all around my face taking in the way I look. I lean in and placing a kiss upon her lips that has nothing to do with acting. Then her jaw line her neck till I'm right under her ear.

"Don't let me hurt you. I didn't know you weren't ready."

"Hmm that feel wonderful,' she says in a slow moan for the camera. Her head tilts in towards me and I hear her voice as a soft whisper.

"I 'm like that now. Don't worry, hon, you're doing fine,"

Kissing next to her ear I catch her earring and make a show of puling it with my teeth. Then I turn it lose and lean back in.

"What you did felt incredible. I hope I can do as well."

She pulls back away from my lips and looks me in he eyes her gaze smolderingly sexy.

"I want to feel you kiss me...down there. Will you do that for me now, my sexy man?"

I give a nod and slipping my fingers from her bring them to my lips.

There is a thick strong flavor to them when I place them in my mouth. Dark and smoky, it's wonderful. I'm glad the director told me to do this because I think I would even if he hadn't

Catching her ankles in the white stocking I pull her legs up. She gives a startled squeak then I'm between her legs with my tongue buried in her.

I hate the blazing light that suddenly comes in. I feel like their trying to cook my ear when I'm doing this. Oh it's not that close but it's a focus light and it gets hot when that focus stays in one place to long.

And for some reason the lighting guys always what to focus it on my ear.

The taste of her is not what I was expecting. I know from talking to some of the older actors that it use to be a problem with actresses tasting bad but now days there isn't any taste or smell to the woman you're going down on.

With her it different.

That smoky taste is there. It's like what you would find if you ate a warm piece of steak just after it's been on a grill. Then maybe had a mouth full of dark chocolate at the same time. It's some where in-between those two.

And I love it! I begin to lap at her with a fury. Again it's a good thing I was told to do that other wise I would be tossing the paycheck out the door.

I'm not sure I would care.

If I can stay here for the rest of the afternoon, well till my tongue can't take anymore anyway, I will be happy.

Her moans are a bit over the top but I can still her the pleasure I've really giving her hidden under them.

I hear again the jokes. How I'm going to have my mouth where more than a thousand men have had their cocks but you know what? Right now that doesn't matter. It's the trade. If you can't handle that kind of idea get you and your limp dick out of it. This woman was doing porn before I was born; she was the 'Queen of the Show' when I was in grade school. She was going gray and humping like a teenager when I was a teenager.

And now? Well here she is at the end of her carrier, I heard this maybe her last movie, and she's giving me the greatest partner I've ever had in the business to work with and she is making me feel sexy and wonderful at the same time. Hell being the last man in film with her will make me famous! You know what though? At this moment... that really doesn't matter either.

All that maters to me is hearing this woman, this gorgeous woman, moaning because I'm going down on her. If not for the cooked meat and burnt hair smell coming from my ear I would have forgotten the camera was even there by now.

"Alright and cut."

I feel like I've had ice water dumped onto my spine. Damn IT!

Her fingers come up under my chin and lift me from her. I look up into her face and see that sexy smile.

"Nice." I see her eyebrow lift when I look back down and want to go back to what I was doing. She smiles. "Later if you're a good boy."

Chuckling I sit up and slide off the bed.

Margaret the wardrobe lady is there putting a robe in my hands and then she draped one around Michelle's shoulder.

I look up at the director as he comes over.

"That was great you two. Okay next scene is the straight, then we will go to the money shot." He looks at her. "How you doing Michelle?"

"Oh I'm good. I thought I might pop a hip out when he grab my ankles earlier, I haven't been flipped like that in awhile." She leans over and pops my arm. "Old lady, don't do that again!"

I grin at her smile.

"Sorry."

"It's okay you didn't hurt me. Hell I think Peter North did that last! Damn that's twenty years ago. A little more respect for antiques young man!"

The director and I both start laughing.

She looks at us and shakes her head.

"Bunch of school boys the both of you. Hell, " She opens her robe displaying her breast. She licks a finger then slowly circles a nipple with that finger leaving a shiny trail. She then closes her robe back and looks up at "There, I bet I just gave the both of you a hard on."

I'm still laughing as I watch her walk off towards the bathrooms.

"That was a good shoot." I turn to look at him when I hear the pause. "I want you to do something for me. She's not going to do another movie after this one and I want this one to be spectacular. Michelle hasn't done an anal scene since ninety eight, when you get going hard and hot... slip out and give her a bit of a miss-slip."

I look at him like he's just slapped a woman in my presence.

"No way in..."

"You want to get paid? You already signed the release waver. I can print this without you getting a dime. If you want to see a pay check... do it" then his voice gets lower. "Hell kid I'm offering you the chance of a lifetime. You're already going to be a big stick just from this film being her last. You pop that backdoor one time and it will be in the files as her last anal scene." He stops and looks over my shoulder "Here she comes."

I turn and look at her as she walks up to us.

"Okay, old lady ready to work. We going to make a porn movie here or what? Do I need to get out my crochet needles? I'm getting bored and my nipples are getting cold."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,089 Followers
12