Breeding Farm

Story Info
Slave breeding in the Old South.
10.6k words
4.46
430.8k
189
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,405 Followers

Sam Adams was one of the riches men in the South during the eighteen forties. His plantation wasn't nearly as large as others scattered up the banks of the Mississippi River. His home was larger and nicer than most but he only had a few hundred acres of land. While the other planters worried about the crops and keeping good slaves happy he only had enough planted to feed his own people. He made his money buying and selling slaves.

Most of the plantation owners looked down their noses at him and the way he made his money. At the same time it was Sam they went too when they needed slaves. He had come up with a way to turn over his money quicker than just buying and selling. He bred slaves. He purchased all young black women and he kept a black stud to breed them with. Once they had a child he could sell both the mother and child for a premium. He seldom kept a stud more than a year before he changed to a younger one that could last longer. It might seem like a nice life for a black slave to be the plantation stud, but he soon burned out trying to breed more than a hundred women each year. Plus other owners often brought their female slaves to be bred to him.

Sam was forty-five years old and never been married. He was a handsome man that had his share of other men's wives. Why some husband hadn't already killed him was a miracle. He also had all the black pussy he wanted. He had a keen eye when it came to picking the most productive women from among the slaves. He liked them young and at eighteen they were at the perfect childbearing age. Seeing a pregnant woman at work meant it wouldn't be long before he would have another one to sale.

He made a trip to New Orleans at least once a month to see what was for sale at the slave auctions. He took this time to party with the rich of New Orleans. It was at one of the parties that he found what he had been looking for. She was young, eighteen, a small girl with silky blond hair and a perfect figure. He could tell that she would be the type that would always keep her looks. And most of all she must be a virgin since she was so young.

Her father was once very rich but time and whiskey had taken it all away from him. He knew that the only way back for him was for Molly to marry a wealthy plantation owner. He knew that he would have to find someone quick or it would be too late to help him.

Molly was young but she understood that she must marry someone for his or her money. It was just the way things were done during that time. She only hoped that her father would find some one that wasn't old and ugly.

No one understood this better than Sam. One look at Molly and he searched out her father. Sam pulled him over to the side of the party and offered him a deal. "I want your daughter for my wife."

"My daughter is not for sale."

"Look, we both know why you have her here tonight. Now I will give you more than any one else."

"How much?"

Sam knew he had her then. "I will pay off the loan on your house and give you an income each year that will pay your expenses."

"I will have to talk to Molly first."

"The offer is only good for tonight. I leave for home tomorrow and she will be with me. We can get a justice of the peace to marry us before we leave. You have one hour to make your decision." He turned and walked away from the father. He knew that Molly would be leaving with him the next morning.

Molly was shocked when her father told her that he had an offer he couldn't refuse. Being only eighteen she had not thought it would happen so soon. "Who is it?"

Her father pointed Sam out to her across the room. At least he wasn't as old as some of them and he was quite handsome. She stared across at Sam and he raised his drink glass as thought to toast the deal.

Her father came back over to see Sam. He tried to get him to raise his offer but Sam refused. He knew that no one else could beat his offer. "Have her down here and ready to catch the steam boat at seven tomorrow. I will have the papers ready to sign then."

At seven Molly was waiting for him in front of the hotel. The luggage she had wasn't very big, as times were really bad then. Sam had the papers ready for her father and a justice of peace that he had bribed to marry them.

Just that quick they were married and on their way to the boat. Sam and Molly hadn't spoken a work to each other except for the marriage vows. The vows really meant nothing since Sam could divorce her anytime he wanted.

The trip back up the river took most of the morning. Molly stood by the rail and watched as New Orleans and her old life slowly passed into the distance. She only hoped that the man that was now her husband would not beat her like some husbands did their wives.

As the boat docked Sam lead her by the hand off the boat and over to a seat next to the dock. "Wait here while I take care of business."

She watched as Sam met the captain and they went back aboard the boat only to appear a moment later. Behind them were several slaves still tied together. She counted them and saw that there were eight young women and no men. She thought that was strange since most owners wanted strong males to work in the fields.

Sam had them loaded in a wagon that was waiting and then came for Molly. He helped her in his carriage, pulled by two of the nicest horses Molly had ever seen.

The first glimpse of the house that was to be her home was just as shocking. She had never dreamed of living in such splendor. The insides were even more splendid. Sam had the maid take her to the master suit.

Molly stood transfixed by the huge bed she would be sharing with her husband later.

Later came sooner than she expected. She had barely unpacked when Sam entered the room without knocking. "Don't you knock before entering?"

"Let's get one thing straight now. This is my house and I don't knock before entering any room. You are my wife and you will have everything you need. All you have to do is see that the house is kept clean, food on the table, and fill my bed when I want you."

Molly was shocked that he was so plain spoken. Even as young as she was she knew that she wasn't much different from the other slaves he had. She was just going to be treated better. She was already missing her friend's back home. She had not had time to even tell Shun bye. He was her cousin and a couple of years older than she was but they had always been close. She was going to miss him more than she knew.

The slaves brought dinner to them in the huge dinning room. Sam told them she was his wife and that they were to do as she told them. They just nodded as they left the two of them alone.

Sam finished first and pushed back his chair and lit up his pipe. "I will tell you about this place. We don't raise crops here. We raise slaves." He told her about the women and children they had. He told her about the stud that he kept to breed the women with. What he said made her sick to her stomach. She had always felt sorry for the slaves she saw unloaded in New Orleans. She was almost glad when he finished. Until he told her to go up to bed and he would be along shortly.

Molly knew that the time had come. She had known for several years that she would one day be married and it was possible that it could be someone she couldn't stand. She only hoped that Sam wasn't rough with her. She undressed and got under the covers. She didn't know if she should wear a nightdress or just go to bed nude. She thought Sam would want her naked as she slid between the cool sheets. Her nipples hardened from the anticipation and the touch of the cool sheets on her body.

Sam finished up down stairs and came to the room. Again he didn't knock. The lamp in his hands cast a dim light around the room. He could see Molly in the bed, her blond hair spread on the pillow. Her bight blue eyes were watching every move he made. She didn't want to make him mad.

Sam left the light on. He wanted to see what he was getting for his money. He pulled the cover back and looked at her naked body stretched out before him. He had often thought about marring such a young girl. He wanted a virgin that no one else had ever touched. Like most men in those days he required his wife to be faithful while he went about fucking the slave women.

He stripped and stood before her naked. His cock was hard and standing firm. Even at his age he was in excellent shape. He often got to fuck other men's wives because he had not let his body go to fat as many husbands had.

Molly could not stop her eyes from dropping down to his cock. She had only seen one other one and it wasn't nearly as large as Sam's. He could see the fear in her eyes as she saw him. It was what he wanted, an untouched girl that he could bend to his own ways.

Now Sam wasn't one to take a lot of time but he didn't want to rush Molly. He knew enough to know that a virgin needed more time than an experienced woman did.

He lay down next to her. He pulled her closer and for the first time they kissed. Molly was reluctant to kiss him at first, but his mouth was incessant as he pressured her to open her mouth. She finally relented and his tongue pushed through to explore her young mouth.

His hands were busy feeling her firm naked breasts. He didn't spend much time on them before his hand went between her legs to the opening to her body. She was still quite dry but his experienced fingers soon remedied that. His mouth had left her mouth to suck on her young breasts. He swapped from one to another as he pulled the nipple of each with his lips.

The combination of his fingers and mouth soon had her wet between her legs. She wasn't completely ready but that didn't bother Sam. He rolled over and roughly pushed her legs apart. He rolled between them and centered his cock with her opening and pushed. At first it wouldn't go and he pushed again. The head slid through the opening and he pushed farther. He expected to hit her hymen and he was going to push on through. She would be a virgin no longer.

Lucky for Molly that she was at least a little wet or he would have hurt her. There wasn't any love to it and very little foreplay to prepare her for his huge size. The touch of his cock helped her get ready for his deeper push. She opened as wide as she could to easy the pain from his intrusion. Still he pushed farther.

Sam pushed again and then he was completely in her. He hadn't felt her hymen give when it broke. He stopped as he reached as far in her as he could go. He had realized that she wasn't the virgin he had expected. Anger came over him and he screamed at her. "Why aren't you a virgin?"

Molly didn't know what to say. She had never told him she was a virgin. She was a long way from being a virgin even thought she had only been with one other man. She knew enough from his outburst not to admit she had been fucked before. She and her cousin Shaun, had fucked many times the last few months. Anytime they could get away they were having sex. That was one reason she hadn't been afraid of having sex with Sam. Now she knew she had a problem.

"I am a virgin."

"NO! You didn't have a hymen! Who have you been with before?"

"No one. I must have lost it riding or something." She began to cry.

No man is completely unmoved by a women crying. Sam, as tough as he was thought he might be wrong about her not being a virgin. He was disappointed that he hadn't taken her virginity or at least broken her hymen. Still all was not loss. She was beautiful and very young, the two things he liked most about women. He didn't particuly care what color the woman was. He had broken many a young black girls' hymen before turning her over to be bred.

He began to move and soon he was driving his hard cock deep in her cunt. He had very little care as to how she was feeling. All he wanted was to get his pleasure from her. He drove faster and Molly began to feel the same old feeling she had so often with Shun.

Sam worked faster and faster. Then he was through. His cum poured into her young body. Molly was on the verge of making it herself but once he finished he was through. He rolled off and got out of bed. "That was good, but it will get better. He pulled on his shirt and pants and left the room. He left the house and went to the slave quarters. There was a young girl in the group that came in this morning. He intended to fuck her before turning her over to the stud. He was lucky; he got one virgin that night. He left the black girl crying as his cum poured from her ravaged pussy.

It didn't get much better for Molly. Her days were half filled by the work that needed to be done in the house. She spent much of her time alone. At night Sam may come to bed with her and have sex. Other nights he wouldn't be in the house before she went to sleep. Sex was always rushed and she never enjoyed it much. The housemaid told her about Sam and the slave women that he fucked nearly every night. Molly was just glad he left her alone.

Six months later Sam was headed back to New Orleans to another slave auction. This time Molly talked him into letting her come along. She wanted to see her father, and family. Mostly she wanted to see Shaun again.

Sam left Molly in the hotel room while he went to check out the slaves that might be auctioned the next day. She had told him she might do a little shopping.

As soon as he left she was out the door and knocking on Shaun's door. He opened and found her standing there. She looked to make sure she hadn't been followed and slipped in the door and into his arms. Their mouths met and there tongues greeted each other like old friends. Nothing could have stopped her from having sex with Shun.

When she was home they often fucked almost all evening. Now she knew she only had a short while. She still had to do some shopping in case Sam wanted to know what she purchased. "Shaun! Fuck me! Fuck me now!" He was only too happy to oblige.

An hour later she slipped out his door a happy woman. Twice he had brought her to a climax. Her first since she had married Sam.

Two months later she knew she was in trouble. She was pregnant. Sam was happy to be having a son to take over the place. He never gave any thought that it might be a girl. Mollie knew that Shaun was the father and she prayed that the baby might look like her and not Shaun. Sam would kill her if he knew.

It was a boy, blond like his mother. Molly let out a sigh of relief when she saw him. Sam named him Sam JR and Molly was afraid to argue with him.

A year later Molly was pregnant again. This time after another trip to New Orleans. Sam wasn't a fool. He knew something was wrong because he knew that he hadn't been with Molly during that time. He had spent most of his sex time down with the slaves. He kept quite until the baby was born. Lucy was born, looking nothing like Molly or Sam. Sam took one look at her and knew that she wasn't his baby. His anger started to boil over. He thought about killing Molly and the baby but knew he couldn't get away with that. He worked out a plan in his mind.

To Molly's surprise Sam started treating her better. She knew what he did for a living but they never talked about it.

At breakfast the next day he told her he wanted her to come along and see how the place worked. "You may have to run it someday if something happens to me." She didn't want to go with him but was afraid to resist.

He led her to the house he had set up for Rufus, the black stud at the time. Rufus had been there almost two years and Sam was looking to replace him soon as he found a replacement. Opening the door, again without knocking, Sam held the door open and pushed Molly in. Rufus was setting on the bed and when he saw who it was he stood up. He was only dressed in a pair of homemade shorts that hid very little of his body.

Molly had seen him before as he walked around the yard. This was the first time she had seen him up close. He was huge! She had never seen such a large man. She would not come up much higher than his chest if she stood close to him. He had muscles that she had not seen on any other slave. It was this body that made his babies bring the most money. The slave owners wanted the huge males for the heavy work.

"Morning Mr. Sam." He nodded to Molly but didn't speak. Black men could have their tongues cut out for even looking at a white woman. He was afraid to speak to her.

"Morning Rufus. I got a nice young girl for you this morning. Ned will be bringing her over in a moment."

Molly knew what he was about to do to that girl and she didn't want to see it. "Sam, I need to go back to the house. I don't want to be here while Rufus does his thing."

"No, I want you right here. You need to see what is going on here." He had her arm and she knew that she didn't have any choice but to stay. She could feel her knees getting weak.

At that moment the door opened and a young black girl was pushed into the room. Her eyes were wide with fright. She knew what was going to happen from what the other women had told her. She looked at the huge man that was going to make her a baby.

Sam spoke to Ned. "Have you kept up with the time of the month for her?"

"Yes sir boss. She should be ripe along about now." It was Ned's job to watch when each woman had her cycle and arrange for her to be breed at the right time.

"Good." He turned to the girl. "Take off you dress." The girl hesitated. "Ned undress her." Ned reached out and pulled the dress over her head. She was naked except for the bloomers she had on. Ned reached for those and pulled them down as he pushed her down on the bed.

"Alright Rufus, lets see you do your job." Rufus had bred so many young girls for Sam that it no longer excited him to see one of them crying naked before him. It took him longer to get ready himself now than it did when he first came there. He pushed off his shorts with his back turned away from Molly. He didn't like anyone watching him when he was doing a woman.

Sam yelled at him to turn around and get to work. His main reason for bring Molly here was to show her that if she messed around with anyone else that he was going to turn her over to Rufus. He had already checked and was quite sure that her cousin was the father of the little girl. He never thought about the boy not being his.

Molly turned away but Sam turned her back. "Watch what he does to this young girl. If you ever fuck around with your cousin again I will let Rufus have you, and sale your baby as a slave."

Molly was shocked that he knew it was Shaun that fathered her babies. She wasn't about to tell him that Jr. was Shaun's also. She turned back to face Rufus. Her breath caught in her throat. His cock was so much bigger than either Shaun or Sam's and it wasn't even hard. She couldn't take her eyes from him once she saw it.

Sam saw her looking. "See that big black cock. Do you think you could take it in your little white cunt? That is what you will be doing if you don't obey every thing I tell you to do."

Molly knew that he meant every word he said. She made up her mind to do anything he told her to until she could figure out a way to get away from him and take her children with her.

Sam seemed to know just what she was thinking. "Don't even think of leaving me." In those days a wife was part of the husband's estate. She couldn't leave him and he could turn her out without a dime. So much for equal rights.

Sam pushed Molly closer to the naked man and young girl who was trying to hide behind her hands. Sam pulled her over on her back. "Spread your legs so Rufus can fuck you." The tone of his voice left no doubt in any of their minds that it would be better if they all did what he said.

Rufus still wasn't hard. He tried to direct the attention away from him. "She be awfully dry down there Mr. Sam."

"Well do something about it then." Rufus's big hands covered her tits and he rubbed her nipples between his fingers. One hand went to her young cunt. A big black finger was sent up her cunt and he worked it around a time or two. Foreplay had never been one of the things Rufus did. He usually just climbed on and fucked the woman until he emptied his load in her. The girl was two small for that and he knew he would hurt her.

hammertime
hammertime
2,405 Followers