Bridget Fonda's Diary Ch. 1

Story Info
She remembers sexual encounter with a fan.
668 words
3
31.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers

June 1

Dear Diary,

Today was one of the most exiting and erotic days of my life. It all started a few hours ago when I had a chance encounter with a fan at a restaurant.

"Hi. I don't mean to bother you. Can I have an autograph. I'm a BIG fan. I've sen almost everyone of your movies, Including "Lake Placid."

I almost choked on my Chiken Salad. "Please. Don't say that too loud. I'm trying to forget that experience. Sit down." I ushered him, who I found out later, his name is Bob.

He just stared at me, dumbfounded. "Excuse me?"

"Sit down." I repeated. "I'm not stuck up, as you may have misinterpreted. All entertainer's aren't like that."

"I understand that. I was just takenaback."

He grabbed a chair on the opposite of me, so he was facing me. "I'm sorry I was a bit rude their."

"You weren't rude. You just heard some bad rumors." She extended a hand across the table. "Nice to meet you. Waiter." she waved him.

"What can I do for you?"

"Perhaps the gentlemen would like something to eat."

You, perhaps. I thought.

"Shrimp would be nice. Thanks."

"As you wish." He left.

"Bob."

"Pardon?"

Name's Bob."

"It's a pleasure." the actress said, giving me the treat of her beautiful smile.

Man she's georgeous. Bridget had on a shiny black dress that went down just passed her waist. Hr body was slendor with fairly small breasts. Her stomach was tight.

"So, what brings you here?" she asked, putting her hands on her chin as she bend forward, exposing the tp of her jugs.

I was getting a raise out of the situation.

"W-well, I...was in town, and just stopped by."

"Something wrong?" she innocently questioned.

"No." I was started to sweat. "Nothing."

"Sure." she pleaded, bending over even more, exposing her entire bra-less chest.

Giving up, I shrugged. "Your a tease."

"AHEM. Sory to break this up."

I looked embarrassed at the waiter.

He was looking at me. He grabbed my shoulder with his hand.

GREAT. I'm gonna get kicked out.

He just whispered in my ear. "Lucky." He looked at my hard-on. "Not in here, my friend." Finally, he let go of my shoulder, and went to greet another couple.

Obviously, the lovely star was not hard of hearing. "Got something for me?" she put a foot on my member. "OH. You do have a boner. Nasty little boy."

I picked up a schrip and pretended clumsiness. "Oops." I got on the floor and fumbled for my entree. Finally, I retrieved it. As I got up, I was caught in Briget's red satin dress. Staring me straight in the face was her pantiless shaved opening.

"See anything interesting?"

I put both hands on her hips and put my nose next to her shaved wetness. SNIFF. She smelled sweet.

"You like?"

In response I seductively licked her lucious thigh.

"YEAH." she groaned, through clenched teeth.

I devoured each lovely piece of flesh of the woman's flesh. I finally got to her cunt.

"Lick it." she hissed. Her hand grabbed my head and violently shoved my tongue on her box.

I furiously ravished her pussy.

"OH GOD. I LOOVE IT." she screeched, which got some puzzled looks from customers. Who cares. This is Hollywood. Weirder things have happened. They may have figured she was rehashing Meg Ryan's memorable scene in "When Harry...Meet Sally." UMMMMM. LICK ME." she unabashedly looked at her audience. "YES, YES, YES." she mocked, in her best Meg impression. Her hips were thumping my mouth with all her might. "OH MY. FUCK, YEAH." Her head was heaving violently. "I'M CUUMMING." she whaled. "LICK ME." she screamed. IN one last shove, her orgasm erupted. "AHHHHH."

As the lovely celebrity gained control over herself, I pooped my tongue out of her soaking entrace, put the shrimp in my mouth, and sat back in my chair. "Check, please."

To be continued...

Note-Depending on the reviews, I will continue this story.

nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers