Bridget Jone's Meets Bridget Fonda

Story Info
He interrupts Bridget & Renee in an intimate moment.
738 words
3.14
24.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers

I couldn't belive that I finally got a part in a major motion picture. What amazed me even more was it stars Bridget Fonda and Renee Zellwegger. I was walking down Hollywood Boulavard to meet with both lovely actresses. Bridget actually called me to tell me were she lives. I hardly could contain myself when I heard her voice on the other line. As I found the house, it certainly wasen't what I was expecting. Just an old log cabin. I figured a mansion. As I walked up the steps to the front door, I thought I heard moaning.

"OH, BRIDGET. EAT ME." someone pleaded. "LICK MY PUSSY."

Intrigued, I cupped my hands around my face, because of the glare, and plastered it to the glass. What I saw completely aroused me. Bridget Fonda was on her knees, with her face planted into Renee Zellwegger's snatch. She was sitting on a black leather couch with her legs spread-eagled, and hands on the back of the other woman's head.

"Mmmmm. YEAH." she moaned. "I'M CUUMING." Renne arched her back and her orgasm rolled down Bridget's throat. As she was erupting, the "Jerry Maguire" beauty yanked on the brunette's hair. "AHHH."

The young woman seductively licked the slim actress's creamy inner thigh.

"Um." Renee put 2 finger's in her soaking opening. She scooped up the remains of her cum and cleaned every last drop. As she was cleansing herself, she turned in my direction. "HUH? Uh...seems we got company, hun." she muttered in embarrassment.

Bridget was the first to get to the door. "Hi, Bob. Come in," she ushered with a hand. "Sit down.

I fell into the couch next to the beautiful star of "Bridget Jone's Diary." "Hi," I offered her a shaky hand.

"H-hi, B-bob." she stuttered. She extended me a thin hand, which I took in my own. "Well...uh. What now?"

"We could, you know..." the georgous actress slowly stroked my cock.

I was rock hard. "AHEM. I came here to rehearse." I boasted, in a very professional manner.

"Oh, really." they both chimed, obviously seeing right through me. Renee put a hand my member. She guided it around it's entirety. "It's so BIG." the star marvaled.

Her hands felt like silk through the material, and I had to strain myself not to explode right then.

Bridget watched this show with heated pleasure. Her hands traveled up thighs. "Yeah...suck his cock...make him...CUM." she whimpered.

In response, Renee freed my cock from the elastic around my shorts and boxers. My member stood erect, inches from her lovely lips. In one quick motion, the actress engulfed my entire prick.

"Oh. Yes. Suck it."

She glanced at me as her tongue lapped up the pre-cum. In her eyes was enormous passion.

"LICK IT." I commanded. I put both hands on her head and groped her silky hair.

"Umph," she said, enjoying the brut force I was giving her.

I furiously rocked my cock in and out of her mouth. Her lips were making slurping noices. "MAKE ME CUM, SLUT." I barked.

"YEAH. CUM IN HER MOUTH, BOB." Bridget hissed, still violenly fingering her wet entrance. She was pounding herself with such intensity, her inner thighs were heaving with each thrust. "OH. FUCK. I'M CUMMING." she screamed in ecstacy. Her back arched, "AHHHH." Her orgasm trickled down her hand and leg. Some dripped to the carpet.

In the meantime, Renee was slapping my dick with her face.

"Suck it." I whispered. "Lick me. Make me cum."

The lovely actress rubbed my thigh and gripped my balls.

"YEAH. I LOVE IT." I howled.

SPANK.

"UM." Renee said.

SPANK.

"You like being spanked, bitch?"

"UM." the beauty repeated.

A kneaded her soft butt. SPANK.

Her mouth seductively licked my shaft to my scotum. She was a pro. She certainly had 6 inches in her mouth before.

Probably Tom Cruise, I thought. Maybe Hugh Grant. Or both. I grabbed the back of her head and violently forced her lips to my sack.

"UMPH." she mumbled, in suprise.

"I'M CUMMING." I arched my back and my explosive orgasm filled her entire mouth. Renee expertly gulped down every drop. "AHH."

As the actress got done, she relaesed my cock

PLOP.

and got back on her feet. "Well. Now can we get to rehearsing?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Bridget agreed. "I think all your tension has been released.

Or has it? More on that later.

To Be Continued...

nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers