Brigitte Ch. 1

Story Info
She visits her uncle for the summer.
2.1k words
3.99
109.5k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a series that I'm writing. Enjoy!

The doorbell rang. Jeff looked at the clock in panic. "It was already 7:00?" He was running late. His niece, Brigitte, was supposed to come at 7:00 today, and he was just starting to cook dinner. He had no idea that he was running late. "Fuck", he cursed under his breath and turned off the stove. He wiped his hands clean, and ran to the door.

The doorbell rang again before he opened it. Brigitte was standing there holding on to two suitcases. She smiled and gave him a hug. "Hey sweetie, long time no see" he said as she wrapped her arms around him. As he hugged his 18-year-old niece, he realized that he was no longer hugging the skinny little girl he last saw, but a curvaceous woman. He felt a bit guilty about this sudden rush of new feelings, and he let go of her. "I missed you, Jeff", she said in a sultry voice. "Whatever happened to 'Uncle Jeff'...", he thought. "Go inside Brigitte, and I'll get your bags", he said and followed the gorgeous girl into his apartment.

He couldn't believe how beautiful she had become. He had last seen her when she was 15, before he moved to New York, and the difference in her appearance was unbelievable. He remembered her being very bony and flat-chested with braces, frizzy hair, and acne. Now, her figure was amazing. She definitely filled out in all the right places. The braces were gone, the acne was nonexistent, and her once frizzy dark-brown hair was now a sleek and sexy black with burgundy highlights. She was wearing a pair of the tightest jeans he had seen on a person, and a black tube-top. To sum it all up, she looked very vibrant and sexy. Jeff wished he was 20 years old again.

Not that he wasn't good looking for a 34-year-old Portuguese man. He worked out daily and had a very nice well-muscled body. He had a handsome face and still a full head of jet-black, slightly-messy/spiky hair. He didn't look 34, and it wasn't hard for him to get women. He had that whole "tall, dark, and handsome" look going on, and women found him very attractive.

He brought Brigitte's luggage into the room where she was going to stay, and turned his attention to his guest. She was walking around his apartment, looking at the paintings he had on his walls. "I really like your place", she said. "Thanks, I'm starting to like it, too", he said with smile. "I'm happy that I'm staying here for 2 months..can't wait to see all of NYC" she said. "Yeah, I'll definitely take you to see everything..I'll try my best to show you a good time while you're here" he said, regretting saying the last few words after seeing her facial expression.

"I've started making dinner, but if you want we can go out to eat" he sugested. "No, that's alright, I'm a bit tired, and plus, I used to love your cooking, so I think I'd rather eat what you make..." she replied. "Ok sweetie, so make yourself comfortable, do whatever you want, and dinner will be ready in half an hour" he said and went back to the kitchen.

Brigitte went to the guest bedroom, and dug through her clothes. She wanted to change into something more comfortable, so she put on little light-blue gym shorts and a white tank top. The shorts were very short and emphasized her long tan legs, not to mention her firm shapely ass. And she didn't bother putting on a bra underneath the tank top, so her dark nipples and areolas were almost completely visible through the white cotton. She looked very sexy, and she was definitely more comfortable now.

The aromas coming from the kitchen were mouth-watering, so she went to accompany Jeff.

"What are you making?" she asked as she came into the kitchen, startling Jeff. He turned around to see his niece leaning against the refrigerator. "A lot of delicious stuff..wanna try something?" he said, and took one of his sauteed butterfly shrimp, dipped it in the garlic sauce, and held it up to her mouth. She slowly parted her plump lips and took the shrimp into her mouth, biting it off, so that Jeff was left holding the tail. "Mmmm" she moaned and licked her lips after she swallowed. "That was absolutely delectable" she said "Can I have one more?". "Now you can try something else" he said and grabbed a piece of salmon with his fingers, bringing it up to her mouth. Again, she parted her lips and let him feed her the salmon. "Oh my god, that was so good.." she complimented him afterwards. He watched her lick her lips clean.

"I'm glad you like it..now I have to finish the rest of the food.." he said. "Can I watch? I love watching men cook" she asked. "Sure" he said.

Brigitte pulled up a chair and sat at the bar, watching her uncle. There is definitely something sexy about men in the kitchen. Especially sexy men. Brigitte found herself staring at her uncle, and his big defined arms as he chopped up veggies or poured some white wine onto the pan with the salmon. She watched his muscles ripple underneath his tight black shirt. She could tell he had a tight little ass under his jeans.

When the food was ready, he took two plates and utensils and set the table for the both of them. He even lit some candles and put on some music. Brigitte sat patiently, waiting for him to sit down with her. He finally came out of the kitchen with two wine glasses and a bottle of red bordeaux. He saw her raise her eyebrows at the wine. "You know, I'm thinking that since this is a special occasion, a little wine won't hurt..just don't tell your parents about this.." he said with a grin. He poured her half a glass of Chateau du Tertre Margaux, and then sat down next to her at the table, pouring himself a glass.

"Wow, this is really nice..delicous food, wine, candles, music..I feel as if I'm on a really good date.." she said, bringing the glass to her lips and taking a sip. He laughed.

They ate and drank and talked until the bottle of wine was empty.

"You know what, Jeff, I'm dizzy..I think I'm gonna go lie down." she said, getting up from the table. Jeff could see she was more than a little drunk. Her cheeks were flushed and her green eyes were half-closed. He forgot that she was only 18 years old and she probably didn't drink. He felt guilty about getting her drunk, so he stood up and helped her walk to the bedroom. She was leaning against him the whole time, her head resting on his shoulder.

In the bedroom, he moved her things from the bed, and sat down with her on the bed. Brigitte turned to face him. "Thanks for dinner..everything was really great..good night" she whispered and moved closer to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good night sweetie" he said, still feeling her soft lips on his cheek, and got up from the bed. He turned off the light and closed the door on his way out.

"I hope she doesn't have a hangover tomorrow" he thought.

He cleaned up the kitchen and took a shower before going to bed.

In the morning, the sound of running water woke him up. Brigitte was taking a shower. He got up from bed and stretched. He had a lot of things planned for today. A trip to the beach being one of them. It was sunny and hot today, and he wanted to take Brigitte to the beach. He definitely wanted to see her in a bikini...

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Brigitte quickly ran to the bedroom, laughing. He turned to see why she was laughing and he saw that she was running naked. He got a great glimpse of her sexy ass before she closed the bedroom door.

"Damnit Jeff, it would be nice if you had some towels in the bathroom!" she yelled through the door. He started laughing. "I'm sorry Brig..get ready cause we're gonna go to the beach and I want to leave early so that we're not stuck in traffic" he said.

He couldn't believe he had just seen her naked ass. It was perfect. Smooth and tight, but not small. It jiggled as she ran.

15 minutes later she walked out of the bedroom, dressed for the beach. She was wearing a tiny denim skirt, a red halter top, and flip flops. Underneath that, she had her bikini on.

Jeff was waiting for her by the door with towels, a blanket,and everything else they would need for the beach.

"Let's go" she said.

They arrived early at the beach. There wasn't a lot of people around, the weather was perfect, and the water looked calm. Brigitte helped him set up the blanket and towels, and he put up the beach umbrella. When everything was ready, they started to undress. Jeff watched as Brigitte unbuttoned her skirt and let it slide down her shapely legs. Then she untied her halter top and took it off. She was wearing a small black bikini that left very little to the imagination. The panties were tiny and tied at the sides, and the top was a triangle top that only seemed to cover the middle of each breast. Brigitte could easily tell that he liked what he saw. She sat down on the blanket and took out her sunscreen, while watching him undress. He took off his shirt, and Brigitte unconsciously licked her lips as his chiseled upper body came into view. His body was amazing.

She lied down on her stomach. "Jeff, could you please put the sunscreen on my back and the back of my legs?" she asked. He obliged, kneeling down next to her and squrting some of the coconut-scented sunscreen onto her back. The he began rubbing it on every exposed inch of her back, working his way down. Brigitte was almost purring from the pleasure his strong hands were giving her as he massaged her back. Then, he squirted some suscreen on the backs of her upper thighs, right below her thighs, and starting rubbing it in. Occasionally, his hands would slip between her thighs, centimeters away from her pussy, and cause her to gasp. She was getting turned on, and he was well aware of it. He would purposely knead the soft flesh close to her sex, and inch his fingers closer until she spread her thighs to allow him more access. He was getting aroused himself, and he decided to stop before he found himself in a compromising situation. When he was done, Brigitte sat up, breathing a little heavier. Her nipples were erect.

"Thanks" she managed to say. "No problem" he replied.

After about an hour of just laying in the sun, Jeff asked her if she wanted to go into the water. She agreed, and they went to get wet.

In the water, they swam close to each other, and she held on to him whenever a big wave came. He liked feeling her soft body against his. He decided to have a little fun with her, and disappeared underwater while they were swimming. Brigitte was unaware of this until she stopped and started looking around for him. When she didn't see him, she began to panic. Suddenly she felt something brush against her underwater and she screamed. And then he surfaced right in front of her with a grin on his face. "You idiot..oh my god..don't ever do that to me again.."she yelled at him with a frown.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. Her face was inches from his, and he stared at her beautiful green eyes. Then, he moved his face closer and just barely touched her lips with his, waiting to see how she would respond. She parted her lips and they kissed. His tongue entered her mouth and she met it with hers.

She put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. They both moaned as they kissed hungrily.

He felt Brigitte shiver, and he broke the kiss. "Let's get out of the water sweetheart, you're freezing"

She nodded her hed in approval and they swam to shore.

He wrapped a towel around her and kissed her again, tasting the salt on her lips.

Then they lay down next to each other on the blanket, drying in the warm sun.