Brother Doctor

Story Info
She wanted to go on the pill and goes to brother for help.
2.9k words
4.29
485.6k
295
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jake,” Anna said, popping her head around the door. “Your sister’s in the waiting room.”

Jake looked up in surprise from where he was just finishing off writing notes on a patient’s file. It was five thirty, and he was just about to knock off for the day.

“Beth?” he thought out aloud, before telling his young nurse “Sure, send her through.”

“Will you be alright to lock up?” At Jake’s nod, she gave him a mischievous smile. “I’ll see you in the morning, then.”

Jake returned her smile easily, realising Anna must be speaking for Beth’s benefit. He had every intention of seeing her in the morning. First thing.

He waited for his sister to appear, wondering why she was here. It wasn’t unusual that she met up with him at work, but only when they had arranged something beforehand. Had he forgotten something?

He heard Beth saying goodnight to Anna before she strode into Jake’s office and plopped her bottom on the edge of his desk.

“To what do I owe this pleasure?” he queried, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms over his broad chest. His dark green eyes roved over the pretty picture she presented, with her long blonde hair caught back in a loose ponytail, wide green eyes that sparkled with humour, the smooth sun-kissed skin. She was beautiful and could have any guy she wanted. The fact that she hadn’t realised this only added to her appeal. She wore a white cotton off-the shoulder top that left a tantalising glimpse of tanned skin across her belly above the band of her short faded denim skirt, and told him she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her crossed legs, long and slender, seemed to stretch for eons.

Beth dimpled a smile. “Can’t a sister visit her brother without wanting something?”

“Not in my experience,” he replied dryly, and she laughed.

“Okay, you got me there. You promise not to tell mum or dad?”

He nodded, but he knew he didn’t have to, because one of the reasons they got on so well despite the ten year age difference was that she knew she could go to him for advice and he wouldn’t share her confidences with their parents.

She drew a deep breath, and Jake hid his surprise at realising she was nervous. Maybe it hadn’t been such a good idea to promise if it was something serious, not like staying out late at parties and drinking.

“I want to go on the pill,” she said quickly, and Jack’s eyebrows raised. “Don’t give me that look. I’m old enough. More than old enough. Most of the girls I know have slept with their boyfriends.”

“Just because they are, doesn’t mean you should be,” he replied stiffly, feeling strange at the thought of his baby sister having sex with some boy he had never met.

“I know, I know. But I think I’m ready, and if I do decide to do anything, which I’m not saying I will, I want to know I’m protected against pregnancy and stuff.”

Jake was partly amused to see a blush staining his sister’s cheeks as she gave that obviously rehearsed speech. But only partly as he realised how he still thought of her as a baby sister, and not the eighteen-year-old young woman she clearly was. But still, she should be at least twenty before she started making serious decisions about whether to sleep with her boys her own age. His thoughts came to an abrupt halt. When did this protective older brother act kick in with a vengeance? Or being a hypocrite for that matter.

“Okay,” he replied, thinking fast as he gazed at his sister’s sweet face consideringly. Perhaps he could find a way to make her put off thinking about sleeping with boys for a while…

“But before I give you a prescription I need to examine you.”

“Oh, but I thought-”

“I know what you thought, but I’m a doctor as well as your brother. If I didn’t examine you and you later had some adverse reaction to the drugs, I would be the one responsible for you getting pregnant.”

She rolled her eyes. “Okay, Dr. Brother.”

“Good. Put this on while I get the examining room ready.”

Beth took the hospital like gown he offered, gazing at it with wide eyes as she realised he was fully serious about examining her. He left her alone in his office, closing the door behind him, and she took a deep breath as she slipped off the desk. Tugging her shift over her head, she folded it neatly with trembling hands and placed it on his desk before reaching for the button of her skirt. She unzipped the fly and slipped it down her thighs before stepping out of it one leg at a time and piling it neatly on top of her shirt.

She gazed down at her frilly pink knickers indecisively, but shook her head and reached for the cotton gown. She simply couldn’t, even though he was he brother. She slipped her arms through the holes and tied a bow behind her nape. It felt cool against her skin, and she felt her nipples harden where they rubbed against the rayon-like fabric. She felt her back, and cringed at the wide gap of flesh it exposed. Could she really do this?

Before she thought to back out, Jake returned, his gaze running over her critically before motioning her to follow him.

He led her to a large room with curtained off sections, and she spied a large examining table with what looked like foot holders with cuffs on them.

“Oh, I don’t think…” she began to murmur, feeling her heart race at the thought of being splayed out before him. Stupidly she had thought he might touch her under a sheet, preserving her modesty.

“Come on, Beth, hop on the table. It will be over before you know it.”

She swallowed hard, not really believing him as she sat on the cool gray vinyl. She swung her legs up and rested her feet against the small padded that were joined to the end of the long rectangular table by long metal arms, and shifted slightly as she tried to get comfortable.

She leaned back against the upraised portion, crossing her arms over her belly as she gazed at her brother as he poured over an instrument table. “Are you sure we really need to do this?” she asked hesitantly, feeling extremely vulnerable and unsure.

“If you’re ready to have sex, then this should be a breeze.”

He had his back turned to her as he spoke, so she didn’t know if he was being sarcastic or not.

He came over to her then, standing by the table as he gaze moved over her. His fingers fumbled with something at her side, and she gasped as the bed flattened.

“It might be more comfortable for you if you take out your scrunchie,” he said, and she reached up and tugged it from her hair before handing it to him. Her golden hair pooled out around her head like a pillow, it’s long strands spilling over the side of the table.

She sucked in her tummy from nerves as he gently peeled back her simple gown, exposing the tops of her thighs and her ridiculous panties as he drew it back to her waist.

“Tut-tut,” he muttered under his breath.

Her eyes flickered to his face for an instant before dropping, a blush rising up over her cheeks at his raised eyebrow as he inspected her panties.

She flinched slightly as his fingers ran back and forth along the band of her panties, teasing her soft flesh low on her belly.

“We’re not going to get far with these on, are we Beth?”

She shook her head, and swallowed hard as his warm fingers slipped beneath the legs of her panties and peeled them away from her warm flesh and down over her thighs as she lifted her bottom.

She lay there anxiously as his fingers circled one ankle and lifted it slightly as he drew her panties down over her toes, then the other. Her thighs quivered as he placed her foot firmly on the padded cushion and tied the leather straps around her ankle, pulling the shackle tight before doing the same to its mate.

Her heart stilled as he pushed her feet apart, spreading her thighs with the swift motion. She saw from the corner of her eye as he dragged a short stool to rest in the space between her rudely spread thighs, and wondered if her humiliation could get worse as he eased his large muscular frame onto it before her.

She chewed on her lower lip as he seemed to sit there for an age, gazing upon her mound with its sparse blonde curls and the plump lips parted slightly by her spread legs. “What – what are you doing?”

“A visual exam. It can sometimes pick things up before there is a need to explore further.”

“Oh,” she mumbled, feeling strange at the thought of her brother exploring her further. She had never let any of her dates touch her there, and shame filled her at the overwhelming curiosity she felt at having her much older brother be the first.

“Hmm,” he murmured slowly, still not touching her.

“Is everything okay?” she asked tremulously. She had never really looked at herself down there, although sometimes she wondered if she looked or smelt different.

“You trust me, Beth, don’t you?”

“O-of course,” she replied quickly, wondering what could be wrong.

“Good. I’m going to have to shave you. It’s not often that I have to do this, but it’s not uncommon.”

Shave? Oh, god, something must be terribly wrong.

She tried not to squirm as she felt the cold foam sprayed on her mound, of his long fingers barely touching her as he coated her with it.

She winced as he spread her thighs wider, so wide that it strained the muscles in her inner thighs.

“Now don’t move,” he ordered, and she squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the cold edge of the razor moving over her flesh in careful strokes. It seemed to take forever the way he slid the blade carefully over her soft skin then wiping the foam and hair off on a paper towel before returning again to her mound.

She breathed a sigh of relief as he gently patted her down between her thighs, catching up every last blob of foam. She was unaware of what she looked like, her young lips naked where they should have been naturally fuzzy, or of the affect it was having on her brother.

His fingers moved over her, testing the softness of her newly shaved mound, gently caressing her as he explored her with his doctors skill. It soothed her, yet at the same time excited her, and she knew she would die from the shame if he discovered her growing wetness.

She squirmed slightly as his fingers slid down between her thighs, stroking her lips before gently peeling them apart. Her heart raced as she felt his warm breath on her as he held her wide open and shamefully exposed to his gaze.

She gasped as a finger stroked up and down her damp pink channel, a quiver racing through her at the intensity of sensation she was feeling at her brothers touch.

A whimper escaped her as his thumb pressed on her nub, then began to move gently in maddening circles.

“Can you feel that?” he murmured huskily.

“Y-yes…” she replied, her hips arching instinctively against the pleasurable strangeness of someone else touching her between her thighs.

“Does it feel good or bad?”

“Umm…good.” She lay there with wide eyes gazing up at the ceiling, her breath coming in small pants, her nipples straining against the thin cloth of the hospital gown.

“Hmm…and this?”

Her bottom almost left the table as his finger slid up inside of her, a small squeal escaping her mouth. The intensity of the pleasure was almost unbearable as he stroked her tight pussy walls and swirled in her slick heat.

“G-good,” she gasped out, her feet straining in their bindings. She squeezed her eyes shut as his finger worked inside her pussy while his thumb played with her clitoris, feeling a trickle of moisture escape between her thighs. Her hips arched on the table, and she struggled against her bonds, desperately trying to close her legs against him before she came in the middle of her brother’s examination.

“You’re doing well, Beth, don’t fight me, we’re almost there,” he said unevenly.

She cried out as two fingers thrust into her pussy, stretching her, opening her up. “Please,” she begged, her head turning side to side, her fingers gripping the edges of the table as he drew out her torment out, fanning the fire that burned between her thighs. “I want-”

“God, Beth, I know exactly what you want,” he muttered, the words dragged from his as he gazed down on her writhing, arching body.

His fingers continued to work inside her snug pussy, grazing the soft pad of raised flesh over and over with each deep stroke as his other hand fumbled with his trousers. What had begun as a lesson now seemed so far removed from it as it possibly could as his long hard cock sprung free and he guided it to the tiny entrance of her pussy.

He couldn’t believe what he had done to her, almost bringing her to climax on his examining table, nor how her body had welcomed his caresses, opening up to him so sweetly that he could no longer deny what both of them craved.

The blunt head of his cock speared her flesh, forcing it to accept him as he pushed against her, sliding fractionally up inside her tight walls. As wet as she was, he knew she would have difficulty taking all of him in. “Relax, sweetheart.”

She moaned as he forced himself inside of her, stretching her around him as he drove himself relentlessly into her virginal pussy. She couldn’t believe what was happening, yet she could not fight the exquisite sensations of him sliding deep inside of her, her whole body yearning to be filled by his hard cock. His hands gripped her hips as he forced himself deeper, and she screamed as he tore through her maidenhead, his driving shaft affording her no mercy as he sunk inside her to the hilt.

Tears spilled down her cheeks, and she shivered as he leaned over and lapped them with his tongue.

“Please, it hurts,” she mumbled, and he kissed her briefly before rearing back.

“Soon you will feel only pleasure, I promise you,” he murmured, easing out of her before thrusting back in.

Her eyes widened as they locked with his as he began to thrust into her with long, forceful strokes, her young body writhing on him as she fought the discomfort of him working deep in her pussy. She felt the strain of the straps on her ankles and the fingers biting into the soft flesh of her hips as he bucked inside of her, feeling the pain ease as a new tension built between her spread thighs.

He groaned as he drove into her tight slick pussy, ramming up into her, forcing her virginal flesh to yield to his demands. He couldn’t believe how good his own sister felt as he speared her flesh, riding her hard as he took her with long deep strokes.

“You’re so wet and tight,” he muttered as he lunged into her, feeling the tremors in her thighs as her moans turned to soft cries.

His fingers slid across her bare mound, finding the melting pink flesh and stroking her into a mindless frenzy as he bucked furiously inside of her.

Beth’s whole body arched like a bow, her fingers clenched around the edge of the table above her head as she felt herself explode on his ramming cock, her tight pussy clenching and unclenching around him as ecstasy washed through her. “Oh, god, oh, help,” she cried, losing herself to his carnal rhythm as he pounded into her as he fingers tormented her pulsing nub.

He grunted as his hips pistoned back and forth, his head thrown back, the muscles in his neck straining as he felt his glistening cock explode inside of her. His hot seed poured into her womb as he thrust into her jerkily, unable to hold out as she milked his cock, sucking him deep inside her shuddering hole.

“Christ,” he groaned as he slumped over her, knowing he should feel ashamed for seducing his baby sister, but deep down he knew it was the last thing on his mind as he softened inside of her.

“Jake,” she cried as reality slowly returned. “Tell me that was part of the exam, that we didn’t…”

“Oh, baby,” he murmured, kissing her gently on the lips as his hands slid up under her gown to close over her soft breasts with their hard tips. “There’s nothing to feel guilty about. You know you can trust me to look after you, that I would never leave you.”

His mouth swallowed her soft moan as he teased her firm breasts, coaxing her young body into submission. This time she would feel no pain, he promised her silently.