Brother in Arms

Story Info
A family crisis brings Mike and Janie closer.
6.9k words
4.37
91.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

When Mike Tillson drove his battered Honda Accord into the family driveway, he noticed his father's car was missing and his mother's still in the garage.

"What the hell," he muttered aloud, "I'm not that late. I guess they left without me. Damn. I'll go in and change. Dad said we were going to Giuseppe's for pizza. I'll catch 'em there."

He walked in the house and saw his kid sister Janie sitting on the couch staring at a muted television, tears glistening on her cheeks. She looked over and said sadly "Hi Mike, welcome to the party."

He sat down beside her and said "What's goin' on, sis? Why aren't you guys at the restaurant? Where's Mom and Dad?"

"Dad's gone, Mom's upstairs locked in their bedroom, crying and breaking stuff."

"Oh crap, another fight. What was it about this time?"

"I'm not sure, but her screaming 'I know you've been fucking that slut, you cheating son-of-a-bitch' was a clue," she said wryly.

"I bet it's that new Executive Assistant he hired three months ago. She's a real hottie."

"Well, whoever she is, Dad's off to be with her and Mom's gone psycho, some eighteenth birthday, huh?"

Mike stood up saying "To hell with this, get your coat; we're going to get some pizza anyway. We'll celebrate your birthday just the two of us."

Janie brightened, "Yeah, who needs them. I'm a grownup now. Let's go."

***

The restaurant was crowded and after a short wait they were shown to a booth. They ordered and sat sipping their drinks until Mike said "You still going to State U in the fall?"

"I can't wait," Janie replied, "I really need to get out of the house now. Besides, I'll need you to show me around being a mighty sophomore and all."

"There is a lot to see. It's a big campus and you'll find that all your assigned classes are as far from each other as possible; that's why everyone rides bikes. Have you registered for a dorm assignment yet?"

"I sent the form in last week. I haven't heard anything yet. Is it weird sharing a room with someone?"

"No, not really, unless you get the roomie from hell like my bud Jeffery did. The dude was a super Trekkie always wearing starship uniform shirts and speaking in Klingon. After two semesters Jeff took a place off campus with three other guys and they split the rent."

"I hope I don't get some weirdo like that ... oh, yay, here comes our pizza."

They ate in silence, enjoying each other's company.

***

Using a screwdriver, Mike loosened the lock on their parent's bedroom door saying "One more twist ... there we go."

The door swung open and the siblings walked in. The shades were closed, the curtains drawn and they saw their mother lying in bed, seemingly asleep.

"Mike, sleeping pills," Janie said, holding a bottle she found on the nightstand, "Do you think Mom took too many?"

He had been examining the sleeping woman and replied "Nope. Not her style. Besides, she's been taking these things for years and she'd never let Dad win. She'll make his life hell if I know Mom."

"If she's okay, then we'll just let her sleep. Wanna play a game on the Wii?"

"Sure, I never miss a chance to kick your butt on FIFA Soccer."

"Hah, you wish."

***

Mike stretched and yawned. They had been playing over four hours and the day was beginning to catch up with him.

"I think I'm gonna bag some Z's, sis. I'll see you in the morning. Maybe Mom will be up by then and we can calm her down."

"Awww ... c'mon Mike, just one more game," Janie said, pouting. "I'll make some more nachos."

"Sorry, cutie, but I'm tired. G'night."

He kissed her on the forehead and went upstairs. She watched him go, felt very sad and began to cry.

***

Mike and Janie sat stone faced at the kitchen table as John, their father, explained how he and their mother had grown apart and that he had found someone else.

"Rebecca and I are in love," he said, "As soon as the divorce is final, we're getting married."

"Dad," Janie blurted, "She's half your age. What do you two have in common, anyway?"

"More than you might imagine," John replied. "She's witty, intelligent, runs her own interior design firm; no matter what you might think, she's not a flighty little bimbo."

"What about Mom?" Mike said. "What's she going to do, she'll be alone."

"She's getting the house and an equal share of our investment portfolio; monetarily, she'll be fine. Your mother's tougher than she appears. She has her friends, her clubs and her board memberships to keep her busy. In truth, we've been emotionally separated for years, going our separate ways and living under the same roof. Now that you two are grown, I've decided to make it a clean break.

"I'm taking my clothes and other things out this weekend and moving to Rebecca's place. She has a condo uptown near where I work, so no more commuting. I hope you understand that your Mom and I have grown apart. We aren't the people that were married thirty four years ago."

Janie sighed, "I understand, I guess. I know you and Mom have been unhappy for some time. It seemed that all you did was fight."

"I know," John replied, patting her hand. "It hasn't been easy for either of us. I was going to move out earlier, but your mother said it would be a waste of money maintaining two residences; then I met Rebecca."

"You're happy now, aren't you?" Mike said. "She makes you happy and Mom doesn't anymore. I can understand that."

"Me too," Janie added, tears glistening on her cheeks. "We're gonna miss you Dad."

"I'm not leaving town," he chuckled, "Just moving. You're welcome to visit us anytime. Rebecca would love to meet you. She's a lovely person. Look, I have to go; I'm meeting her for lunch at 'Le Crepes et Quiche'. I'll see you this weekend, okay?"

He hugged Janie, gave her a kiss on her forehead, shook Mike's hand, had a father-son hug and he was gone.

"He seems happy," Janie said as they stood together on the front porch watching his BMW sedan back out of the driveway.

"Yeah, he does," Mike replied. "Maybe we better check on Mom."

'Mom' was watching her husband leave from an upstairs window, a look of despair on her lined face.

***

"Mom, you have to eat something," Janie said, "You're gonna make yourself sick and drinking doesn't help either."

Lucille (Lucy) Tillson sat dispiritedly at the dining room table, the meal Janie had prepared for her untouched. She continued to drink from a tumbler of vodka, the half empty bottle next to her plate.

"Not hungry," she muttered, swallowing what remained in the tumbler and reaching for the bottle.

"Come on, Mom," Janie said harshly, taking the bottle from the table, "You've had enough tonight."

The woman slumped in her chair and began to cry. "Tha bassar leff me alone and ran off wiff, wiff that tramp," she sobbed. "He'll come back, I know he'll come back to hiz li'l Lucy, he'll come back."

"For fuck's sake Mom," Janie cried in exasperation, "You two are divorced. You both agreed to it. It's over. He and Rebecca are married now. Dad's not your husband any more. Get a grip. He's not coming back."

"Where's Mike, where's my son, where's my little Mikey?" the woman wailed, "He's left me too hasn't he? I'm alone, I'm all alone."

"Mother, I'm here," Janie said, "You're not alone. Mike's working. He'll be home later."

Bleary eyed, the drunken woman looked up at her daughter standing over her saying "There you are Janie, my li'l Janie. Y'r all grown up now. Soon you'll be leaving me too, I'll be all alone." She slumped back in the chair, crying piteously.

Janie helped her mother up from her chair and helped her stagger to the sofa in the living room. The woman fell upon it and began to snore loudly. Janie threw the uneaten food and the half empty vodka bottle in the trash and went upstairs. She took a shower, dried her hair and lay on her bed to watch TV. She was dozing through a late night talk show when Mike stuck his head in the half open door.

"Hi sis, you decent?"

"Yeah, c'mon in."

"How's Mom?"

"Drunk, as usual, didn't you see her passed out in the living room?"

"Didn't look, came right up here, you okay?"

"Yeah, Mike we have to do something, she won't eat, she's drunk all the time, she keeps saying Dad's coming back to her, she's a basket case."

"Why don't we talk to Dad in the morning? Maybe he'll know what to do."

"I sure hope so. We might have to get her into a clinic or something."

He sat on the bed and rubbed her back, "Don't worry, we'll get through this, I'm goin' to shower and hit the sack, you get some sleep too."

"Thanks Mike. G'night."

"G'night sis."

***

The clock on the bedside table in Mike's room read 3:24 AM when Janie padded barefoot into the room and over to his bed. He was sprawled on his back, bare chested and asleep, a sheet covering him from the waist down. She hesitated, then sat next to him and shook him gently "Mike, wake up."

"Huh, what, what's the matter? Has something happened to Mom?"

"No, she's not in her room, so I guess she's still downstairs. I'm lonely and I'm scared. Can I stay with you for a while?"

Mike slid over and patted the mattress, "Sure. We haven't slept together since we were little. I hope you don't snore."

Janie lay down beside him, her robe falling open revealing her naked body. Mike rolled on his side to face her and licked his lips. His little sister was beautiful, her red hair in striking contrast to her pale skin. Her small breasts were firm with nipples like pink gumdrops, her tummy was flat, her waist slim, her legs long and shapely and her pussy was hidden in a red velvet bush of pubic hair. He was becoming aroused in spite of himself.

"I didn't know you slept naked," Janie said teasingly, pulling back the sheet. She felt hot as she looked at his muscular body and his thick cock. "Mike Tillson, are you getting a boner?"

Mike grinned, his cock stiffening as she watched, her woman smell was intoxicating.

"Looks that way, you've become quite a woman, sis."

"You're pretty damn hot yourself, big brother." Janie slipped out of the robe and rubbed a bare foot against his, "Now I know why those girls from school were always hanging around." She felt warm all over looking at him and said "Did you ever fuck any of them?"

Mike chuckled, "A couple. Remember Merry Crawford?"

"The bottle blonde with the big tits; you did her?"

"Yeah, one time we did it on the sofa downstairs. You guys were asleep. She made so much noise when she came I thought she'd wake the house up. I know you fucked Lance Barlow on that sofa after you guys came back from the Junior Prom."

Janie giggled, "He'd swiped some of those little bottles of scotch from his dad's liquor cabinet and we drank 'em out behind the gym. He got my cherry and I was so drunk I never felt a thing."

Talking about their sexual encounters was exciting them even more. They moved together, then hugged and kissed. "I want you, sis" he murmured. "I'm yours," she replied.

They moved to the middle of the bed. Janie lay on her back, bent her legs, spread them wide and dug her heels into the mattress. Mike knelt between them, his cock stiff and twitching. He moved forward until it's velvet head brushed against her labial lips. He moved it up and down between them, teasing her.

Janie lifted her hips, trying to guide his cock inside, moaning in anticipation.

He leaned forward and lay on top of her, his cock sliding into her wet pussy as they held each other tight and she wrapped her legs around his. "Fuck me," she purred, "Fuck me hard."

Mike thrust deep into her, her pussy muscles gripping him like a velvet fist.

"Ohhh, Mike, nnnnghhh," she moaned, almost crying because it felt so good. They hesitated as they savored the sensation of being joined as one, then he began slowly stroking in and out, kissing her neck and throat as her fingernails scratched lightly along his muscled back.

They were no longer brother and sister; they were a man and a woman in a primal act of lust and pleasure. Janie raised her hips to meet Mike's every thrust, the sensation of being so full making her lightheaded. They began kissing, mouths open, tongues swirling together, the bed squeaking and thumping as their tempo of fucking increased.

"Ahhhh ... Mike ... fuck me harder ... I'm getting close."

Mike gritted his teeth as he pounded into Janie, her cunt was so tight and wet it was all he could do to hold off cumming until she did. Their bodies fit together perfectly; their muscles working in concert, the sheer pleasure overwhelming.

"Ooooh ... I'm gonna ....Yeeeeee!" Janie's orgasm shook her like a leaf, burning through her every nerve. Mike grunted and let loose, blasting sticky cum deep in her soaked pussy. They clung together breathing heavily, stunned by the intensity of their release, his softening cock slipping out of her cunt, their combined juices pooling on the sheet.

Mike finally lifted from between Janie's silken thighs and lay next to her. They clasped hands and lay quietly in the afterglow. Finally Janie sighed and said "That was wonderful."

"For a minute there I thought I was gonna black out," Mike replied. "It felt so damn good being in you."

"I never felt so full," she said, "You bumped my uterus a few times. That was great."

They lay together quietly for a while, then she turned on her side and snuggled against him. He put his arm around her and held her close.

"Mike, is what we did wrong?"

"It sure didn't feel wrong. I know people would say it's wrong, but I love you, sis."

"I love you too, big brother."

Pleasantly drowsy, they drifted off to sleep together.

***

Mike awoke, stretched and yawned, the clock read 9:45 AM and Janie was gone. He lay there, reliving the night before. It had been wonderful. Being together growing up, neither really thought about the other maturing into adulthood. Janie's body was incredible and she took him to heights of passion he'd never experienced. His cock began to harden as he thought of her.

***

Awakening first, Janie had let her brother sleep, put on her robe and went to see to her mother. She coaxed the badly hung over woman to drink some coffee and nibble on some toast, then helped her into the living room so she could watch TV. All the while her mind was on Mike. His cock was so long and thick it hurt her at first, then pain became pleasure and she couldn't get enough of him. She was disappointed when he finally softened and slid out. Where did he get those muscles; he was so strong and had fucked her so hard she could barely breathe.

"If you need me, I'll be upstairs Mom," she said, hurrying off.

***

Mike was lying back against the headboard watching TV when Janie walked in his room, shut the door and locked it.

"How's Mom this morning," he asked.

"Hung over, I fixed her some breakfast but she barely ate anything. I left her watching TV."

"So when are we having breakfast?" he said, turning off the TV.

"I've been keeping yours warm," Janie replied, dropping her robe and rubbing her furry pussy.

"What, no Froot Loops," Mike said laughing. "C'mon over here, I wanna eat my breakfast."

Janie strutted to the bed and climbed on. Mike slid down and lay flat on the rumpled sheets. She went on her knees, straddling his face, holding the headboard for support and lowered her wet pussy to his eager mouth.

He gripped her firm buttocks, pulled her down to him and began to nibble her fat pussy lips, then licked between them as far as his tongue could reach and sucked the hard pebble of her engorged clit.

Janie squealed and moaned as Mike ate her out, grinding her gooey cunt on his face, gripping the headboard with white knuckled fingers. She felt lightheaded from the sensations she felt, pushing herself harder onto his eager lips and tongue. She began to tremble as she felt an orgasm rising from deep within her, pushing down hard, practically smothering him in warm pink flesh.

She choked back a scream of joy as she exploded on his face, drenching him in warm cum. He gulped down what he could as his mouth overflowed and her juices ran down his cheeks. He continued to lick and suck her sensitive clit until she climaxed a second time, then toppled away from him onto the bed and lay there flushed and panting.

"Mmmmm," Mike said, licking cum from his lips, "I don't know when I've ever enjoyed breakfast so much."

"Omigod, where did you learn to eat pussy like that," Janie sighed. "You made me cum so hard."

"When a beautiful woman sits on my face it comes naturally," Mike replied, snuggling up to her.

"That's quite a boner you have," Janie said, stroking him, "I think we need to do something about it."

"How about a little ride, cowgirl?"

"I thought you'd never ask, cowboy."

Janie squatted over Mike, guided his cock between her pussy lips and lowered herself onto it, tossing her hair and moaning until their bodies met. She sat for a moment, impaled on his thick meat, and then began to rotate her hips, moving him around inside her sending shocks and tingles through her body.

Mike moaned as his sister's cunt enveloped him in a cocoon of soft flesh. His cock felt like an iron bar, almost painful as it twitched and throbbed. Her inner muscles rippled along his length and he felt as if he might get off any second.

Janie began to move, hips rising and falling and Mike was right with her, raising his hips when she pushed down, moving together as two parts of a smoothly running machine. She leaned forward so he could suck the sensitive nipples on her firm breasts.

Grunts, moans, little screams and heavy breathing echoed in the room as they brought each another to the brink of another back arching climax and, with a final thrust deep inside Janie, Mike uttered a guttural cry and squirted ropes of cum into her tight pussy. His release set off Janie's orgasm and she howled in delight, shivering all over and drenching his dick and balls in thick cum.

She slid off his softening cock and they held each other, basking contentedly in the dwindling warmth of their orgasms.

A knock at the door made them jump, and then a plaintive voice said "Janie? Mike? Are you okay? I thought I heard a scream."

"We're okay, Mom," Mike answered. "We were playing a fantasy game and Janie got scared."

"Do either of you know where the can opener is," Lucy continued. "I was going to make some soup and I can't find it."

"We'll be down in a few minutes, Mom," Janie said. "We'll fix some soup for you."

"I'll be in the kitchen, then." They heard the scuff of her slippers on the rug and she was gone.

"Damn, that scared the shit out of me," Mike said.

"Me too," Janie replied. "I guess we better get dressed and help Mom."

"You're right. I love you, sis."

"I love you, big brother."

***

Mike and Janie stood outside the door of their father's wife's condominium wondering how they would be welcomed. They had never met their father's new wife and were a little apprehensive. Mike squeezed Janie's hand, and then pressed the doorbell.

The woman who opened the door was svelte, willowy and looked like a fashion model. She had an angular face with high cheekbones, blue eyes, full lips and a dazzling smile. Her shiny black hair was elegantly coiffed in the latest style and she wore a green dress that fit her perfectly. Mike and Janie just stared in amazement.

"You must be Mike and Janie," she greeted them in a pleasant contralto, "John has told me so much about you. Please come in and sit down. Would either of you like something to drink? We have snacks in the pantry if you're hungry."

Their father came out of the kitchen drying his hands on a dish towel. "Hey, you two, I'm glad you could make it. I see you've met Rebecca."

"Just call me Becky, all my friends do. It's so pleasant today. Why don't we sit on the balcony in the sunshine."

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12