Brother's Slut

Story Info
Why you should never make me drive your drunk ass home.
2.1k words
423.5k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rather disgusting, what my older (I say older instead of bigger, cause I was easily a hundred pounds heavier and an inch taller) brother and his girlfriend were doing in the backseat as I drove home. It started innocent enough; she complained she was cold, and he climbed into the backseat to sit with her. The radio had been turned off for awhile, so I could hear all the lil zippers and snaps coming undone on their leather coats, and I could even hear as she slid down in the seat a lil and hit her head on the drivers side door. Of coarse after that, my brother told me to turn the CD-player on.

Audioslave, a favorite band of mine, pity every time I hear them now, all I can think of is those two in the backseat. Being the youngest in a family, not to mention the proverbial black sheep, had trained me to block out extraneous noises, and focus on what my ears found interesting (as I was growing up, it was usually my own name. I baffled my mother when I could hear her say my name on the telephone over my tv and thought my bedroom door and across the house).

I guess a physical description of my brother’s girl would be in order to explain the next pieces of the story. She was about 4’8, 90lbs, with long straight brown hair, brown eyes, an unnatural tan that never went away, and an ass wider than her 34B tits (you gotta realize on a 4’8 90lbs girl, 34B looks pretty damn big). She had driven us to the movies, so the mirror was crooked to an odd angle that literally allowed me to look into the back seat as I drove us home from the movies. Each time I passed a light pole, or stopped at a traffic light, or passed my an all night gas station, I could see my brother’s hands working along her tits, stomach, and finally down her pants.

Not surprisingly, that position only lasted until my brother got bored with it. He sat up and she changed positions as “Like a Stone” started on the CD player. I was stopped at a red light, and could see by the traffic light as she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to bring out his cock. Maybe it was because he was drunk, maybe it was the weird angle I was looking from, or maybe it was dim red light; whatever the reason, I found myself wondering why a girl as ‘experienced’ as her choose to stay with a guy that was obviously lacking in the size department. I mean I’m only slightly above human average, but that part of out genes must’ve come from totally separate places.

The light turned green just as she took the head into her mouth. I watched the mirror intently, yet trying to be discreet, each time we passed another light pole, car, traffic light, even road-signs gave glimpses of her head bobbing in my brother’s lap. She stopped every few minutes, as if to make sure nobody noticed the cock in her tiny hand, and quickly continued each time she was satisfied I couldn’t see what she was doing.

As “Set It Off” came to a close, I heard my brother take a sharp breath. I looked back via the mirror as an oversized SUV lumbered past us on the 4 lane and saw her quickly bobbing her head (faster than the tiny bulldog on the dashboard I might add) on my brother’s cock. I almost wrecked as she slid him out of her mouth, looked up at the mirror and licked her lips as she swallowed. I figured the show was over and kept my eyes straight forward the rest of the way home.

When we got there, they both rushed to his bedroom, and locked the door. I went to my room, and pulled off my shoes and coat; all the shit in my pockets went in their designated places, and my contacts were replaced by the thick rimmed glasses I wear at night/early morning. As I was throwing my wallet and pocket watch onto my dresser, I noticed a microcassette recorder, a Christmas gift from when I was 15 and told my mother to buy it so I could talk into it when I didn’t have a computer to type on for the books I planned to write. I pressed my ear against the wall of my bed room, and could hear the old cast-iron bed in my bro’s room slowly creaking. Shortly after I her his girlfriend’s low moan.

I put the microphone of the recorder to the wall below my ear and hit play. They fucked, presumably in one position for about 20 minutes, at the end of which, I heard my brother roar his conquest, and her moan’s rise sharply for a few seconds then fade away. I hit stop and rewind on the recorder, and quickly went to the living room, turned on the TV and sat there like I had bee watching it since we got home.

Less than ten minutes later, dear brother was asleep, and she was backing out of his room quietly so not to awaken him. When she walked into the living room, and said bye to me, I hit play on the recorder and the sounds of her moaning his name spilled into the quiet room. “What the fuck is that?” She asked wide eyed.

I smiled as it kept playing, looking her over, she was a lil short for me (or my brother or that matter) but she was rather pretty. “You don’t recognize your own voice?” I quipped. I saw the red of embarrassment, then anger fill her face. “You fucking perv, you were listening to us!” she nearly yelled.

I stood then, feeling a lil angry myself. “I’m a perv?!” I did shout, I knew my brother wouldn’t wake up from the alcohol induced semi-coma he was in. “Was I the one sucking my boyfriend’s cock in the back seat while his little brother drove us to his house? No, no, no, lil miss, that was your slut mouth that swallowed the load.” I put her in her place as I walked to her, towering her nearly dwarven form.

Her bottom lip, no her entire jaw, quivered and I saw a tear well up in her eye. “Why did you record it?” she asked. I smiled, knowing she was mine then. Her parents thought she was the perfect little angel. I knew better, she had fucked half the highschool in our little town before I even got there, and continued fucking guys(and some girls) in the school even after she graduated. Course, I couldn’t prove all that, but I could very easily send that tape to her father and have her booted from the house, and possibly taken from the will of that religious old coot.

I finally hit stop on the tape. “I don’t want much, just what you gave my brother tonight, and many, many other nights” I explained and turned back to the recliner I was sitting in before. She looked at me, obviously confused. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock, hard from listening to her fuck for 20 minutes while I recorded it. “I want a blow job, first of all.” I explained.

The look on her face was that of one that had just been told they’d have to eat rat guts or starve to death. I knew she hated me, I didn’t care, I hated her too, why else would I make her do that? She walked over and got on her knees, and grabbed my cock roughly at the base. “Hey hey, easy there bitch.” I scolded and she eased her grip. Her pink tongue flowed out and tasted my skin, starting at the base and slowly working up to the head, which she promptly popped into her mouth. She sucked me like the very nectar of life was in my balls as she slowly worked her head up and down my cock. I can honestly say, that up to that point, it was the best head I’d ever gotten.

I almost forgave my brother for being obnoxious enough to do that while I drove him home as I felt cum boil up inside my cock. I gave no warning, just a few short grunts as my cum spattered against the back of her throat. She swallowed it all, and I’m sure I saw her smile right after. She stood up and reached for the microcassette recorder, still holding the tape . “I don’t think so.” I said and jerked it away. She gave me a menacing look. I smiled. “I said, I want what you gave my brother tonight, and I think this tape proves his little dick was in more than your mouth.” She grimaced and I pointed to the floor. “Lay down, and take off those jeans.” I ordered.

She obeyed, and lay in the floor in nothing but a sweater and tiny whit socks on her size 5 feet. Her pussy was clean shaven, leaving her used lips public to whoever looked. I dropped my pants and boxers before crouching between her thighs. I spread them open with my hands and lowered myself down, stopping just before her pussy. Her eyes were closed, face expressionless. Fine, I though to myself, you don’t play by my rules, I’ll punish your slutty ass. I rammed my cock into her, all the way, balls deep in her still wet gash.

She moaned loudly and her eyes flew open. She was tighter than I expected, but not as tight as many girls I’d been with. I started fucking her, not the gentle strokes I use to make love to girlfriends, lovers, dates, or even prostitutes, but the pounding movements I saved for quickies and sluts. The tiny knicknacks my mother ad collecting dust on shelves in the room rattled an fell as she wrapped her arms around my neck and continued moaning. I pistoned my unprotected cock in and out of her cunt, her moans changed in pitch each time our pelvises slammed together.

When she tried to kiss me, I spit it back in her face “I don’t want your slut mouth on mine” I reprimanded and shoved my cock into her extra hard, hard enough to hurt her obviously. She whimpered for a second, then started breathlessly moaning as I kept fucking her. She screamed as she started her orgasm, (first of the night I guessed as she never made that noise for my brother) and kept screaming as I fucked her into the carpet. I knew her ass would have a rugburn, as would her lower back where her sweater had ridden up.

When she started to quiet down, I start cumming, pumping more seed into her body, this time her cunt sucked my dry where her mouth had failed. I groaned and thrust into her as my cock kept spurting. I feel on her as she tried to catch her breath. “You weren’t wearing a condom.” she said.

I caught my breath. “No, I wasn’t. Why? What kinda crotchrot did you give me?” I asked, suddenly terrified that I just got AIDS by fucking my brother’s slut.

She looked offended. “I’m clean you asshole!” she said, and slapped me. “I was asking cause it’s a dangerous part in my cycle.” she murmured.

I snickered, lowly. “If you get pregnant, tell my brother the condom broke, DNA tests won’t even be able to tell if your lying.” I stood up and pulled her up after me. I wiped my cock in her hair cause I figured it would be the easiest place to wash it out. I popped the tape from the recorder and smashed it, showing we were fair. After she pulled her pants on, I turned the TV to the close circuit camera inside one of the fore-mentioned knicknacks. She looked wide eyed at the screen for a few seconds, the turned to slap me.

I caught her hand and twisted it behind her back. “That was just so you know, if you tell my brother, or anyone else that I raped you, I have video proof that looks like to enjoyed every fucking second.” I whispered her ear. Then I pushed her away, and told her to get the fuck outta my house.

Two months later, my brother and his slut were married. Seven months after that, a child was born. Everyone said how much my “nephew” looked like his father. However, nobody said it looked much like my brother.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Not My Brother! Ch. 01 My brother is forced to rape me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories