BtB: Ashley's Anal

Story Info
Their first time with anal sex.
1.3k words
4.19
106.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers

Ashley groaned and orgasmed as she sat on my face, her payback for sucking me off a few minutes earlier. She climbed off of my face and lay down next to me, small shudders still coursing through her body.

She curled up with me, her back to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist, sighing in contentment. I traced small patterns on her skin with my fingertip, my hand now moving up and down her sides. She leaned her head back against my chest and kissed my cheek.

"Babe?" I grunted in response. "Are you...ready again?"

I leaned over and kissed her back and nodded my head. "You know I'm always ready to go with you, Ash." She chuckled a little as I kissed my way down her neck, my hand moving onto her hips, gently stroking her skin. "Why?"

She didn't say anything at first, though I could feel the heat reaching her face as we lay together. She was embarrassed, I could tell. She looked up at me, staring into my eyes with her piercing green ones. "I want to try something."

"Okay, honey. Anything you want." I placed a soft kiss on her cheek, trying to reassure her.

"I want you in my butt," she said in a rush, obviously trying to get it out before she stopped herself again.

I had to blink at her, since she had never said anything about anal sex before. "Are you sure, babe? I mean, I'm certainly willing. I just want you to be sure." And I meant it. I wouldn't hurt her for all the world.

She turned her head back and faced the wall, deep in thought. I could see her two sides warring with each other. One side wanted her to do it since the thought of it turned her on so much. The other side didn't want her to in case I thought she was a whore or a slut, which I wouldn't. Finally, he turned back to me.

"I do. I am. I mean, yes. I want you to...to..."

"You want anal sex." She nodded. "Okay. Let's try it."

"Okay," she countered, "But if it hurts, you have to stop."

"You know it, angel. You say the word and I'm done." She leaned up and kissed me again. I returned her kiss, keeping it gentle. "Okay, babe. How do you want to do this?"

"Well, first you have to get the lube," she said, laughing a little. I reached over to the nightstand and opened it, producing a small bottle of lubricant with a flourish.

"Okay. Now what?"

"Now drip some of that on my hands so I can lube you up."

I opened the bottle and gave her a generous amount of the stuff and then laid back on the, letting her grab my shaft and start stroking it, her hands slippery, making me groan. I've always loved a good handjob and Ashley had to have the smoothest hands on the planet. I was in heaven.

Once I was thoroughly coated, she lay down next to me and dripped the rest of the lube onto her tight brown hole and started to massage it in. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, so I lent her my hand...well, rather my finger, pushing it into her slightly. We had had some anal play before, but she was still tight and my cock was a lot bigger than my fingers.

Ashley moaned loudly as I worked my finger into her, then added a second, stretching her out further than I had before. She curled her legs up by her chest, letting me push them in further. I pulled them out and looked at her, silently asking her if she still wanted to go through with it. She closed her eyes and nodded, rolling onto her stomach.

I sat up and moved over her, crouching over her ass, my cock slipping around due to all the lube. I pulled my hips back and lined up the head of my penis with her asshole, pushing into it slightly. The instant I touched her tender hole, her body tried to curl up to keep me out.

Ashley looked over her shoulder at me, her red hair caressing her back. "Hold my hands down or I'll squirm away."

I locked one hand around her wrists, holding her hands in place, using the other to caress her lower back. For good measure, I raised my lower legs and put them over her calves, holding her legs still. She whimpered slightly and nodded her head, giving me the green light.

I pushed into her again, her mouth opening in a silent 'o.' I had only the head in and she tried to buck against me but my weight held her down. I held still, her sphincter trembling around my cockhead. I pushed in a little further and I could see tears running down her face. I started to pull out, sure I was ripping her apart but she said no, that it felt good, just intense. I nodded to myself and pushed in a little further, feeling her arms and legs trying to curl up toward her. I kept pushing, the tightness of her ass making me groan as I went.

Finally, I reached the bottom, my balls resting against her pussy lips, her pussy still wet against my testes. I held my position, feeling Ashley's body moving underneath me, her face still wet with tears. She looked up at me out of the corner of her eye, blinking tears out of the way. Ever so softly, she said, "Fuck me."

I started moving out of her ass, the skin around her asshole pulling out slightly with my shaft. I slid back in, Ashley's crying turning to moans. "Harder," she said and I complied.

I fucked her ass harder, but not as hard as I would have fucked her pussy, this being our first anal experience. Her ass started moving under me, now moving up and down to meet my strokes. Ashley growled, the mixture of a little pain with pleasure driving into body, making her all her muscles tremble. "Faster," she said.

Now I started putting some effort behind my strokes, her eyes starting to roll back in her head. I released her wrists and grabbed the lube from the side table, squirting some on her ass and watching it seep down around my shaft as I kept fucking her. The added lube made me groan louder, which set Ashley on the road to orgasm quickly. She likes it when I make noises.

I started talking dirty to her, telling her how much I loved her ass, how tight it was and how dirty she looked with my cock moving in and out of her asshole. She moaned and I could feel the heat radiating off of her. I leaned my body down and kissed her neck, biting it and moving to her earlobe, nibbling it. That did it.

Ashley arched her back, screaming my name and pushing herself back against my groin. I let her go completely, letting her ride out her own orgasm, letting her please herself on my shaft.

After a few minutes, she stopped moving, another orgasm rocking her, her entire body stiffening and then going limp on the bed, my cock slipping out of her ass. I rubbed her lower back and butt cheeks as she lay there catching her breath.

"Honey," I said quietly, a question more than a statement. "Are you okay?"

It took Ashley a moment, but finally, she nodded and wiped the last of her tears from her face. I leaned down and kissed her again, gently this time, tasting the salt from her tears on her flushed skin. Her bright red hair was sticking to her back from sweat.

I lay down next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist and she wrapping her arm around mine. "Thank you," she said in a whisper.

I nuzzled myself into her hair and neck and breathed deeply, trying to get her to do the same. "You're welcome, honey."

We fell asleep that way, all wrapped up in the afterglow of a new experience.

Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers