Bukkake Holiday

Story Info
Spunkaholic Amber gets covered in cum.
1k words
4.29
67.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, that's nice and warm,' I purred, as another load of cum landed on my face. I groped my spunk-coated breasts, massaging the warm, succulent goo into my skin. I looked around the room. I was surrounded by men, too many to count, all naked, hard and ready to cum. This was a situation entirely of my own doing.

My name is Amber, and I am a spunkaholic.

I have a fetish for cum - everything about it. I adore the taste. I love how it feels on my skin. The aroma is delicious. It feels so warm when it lands on my body, or on my tongue and down into my belly. Every year, I take a week off and go on a spunk-fuelled holiday. All on my own. I need it; just one week out of 52, I need to get away from everything and get down, dirty and nasty.

At that moment, I was all three of those. I was kneeling on the floor of my hotel bedroom, naked, taking all the cum I wanted from an endless supply of cocks. I had fucked a lot of them as well; my cunt was a constant cream pie. My hand reached down to my pussy, bare but for a subtle landing-strip, and I slid two fingers across my clit. It was so slick, with both spunk and my own juices. I started masturbating, licking my lips, tasting the delights of my sperm-donors. I slid two fingers inside - my pussy was so wet and gooey, I could have fisted myself with the amount of all-natural lube.

I removed my fingers and licked each one of them, overwhelming my taste-buds. "I need more cum guys,' I lustfully moaned. "I'm getting thirsty. Someone come over here and blow a big hot load all over my tongue."

I was hardly short of offers. I immediately grabbed a dick and slid it into my mouth. My tongue played around with the head, driving the guy crazy. I moved him deeper into my mouth, deep-throating him, grabbing his buttocks for leverage. I started to taste sweet pre-cum, so I removed his cock and started jerking him off, my tongue eagerly awaiting his load.

"That's a nice big fuckin' dick, I bet you've got a lot of cum in those balls. C'mon," I grinned, "Gimme some of that cum.'

I extended my tongue and started lapping at his head. It was oozing pre-cum. He started groaning, saying he was ready.

It was a great load. The first thrust hit my tongue and I was in heaven. I closed my eyes as he continued to orgasm, four more thrusts of goo landing on my tongue. I savoured the taste as if I would never taste anything again. I swallowed slowly, unable to hide the grin on my face.

Seeing the last guy spunk on me must have been too much for some of the others to handle, as suddenly I was inundated with cocks. I took one in my mouth, plucking it out of the air. He started fucking my mouth as I took another cock in each hand and started jerking.

I felt something behind me, and realised a guy was cumming on my back, splattering me with long streams of cum. It dripped down, inching its way lower. I felt it trickle over my round ass, a wonderful feeling. With my bare feet tucked up behind me, it slowly dripped onto the soles and into my toes. I wiggled my cute little toes as if I were playing in the sand, feeling the cum slide between them.

The three cocks in front of me were primed. The guy fucking my mouth withdrew and said he was about to blow. All three cocks exploded in spunk, all at once. I was covered from all directions, lashings of cum raining over me. The guy in front of me covered my face - I caught some in my open mouth and instinctively swallowed, the rest landing on my lips, my chin, my cheeks. The guys either side of me aimed for my tits. I love feeling warm gooey cum splatter my hard nipples, and these guys seemed to know it. I lifted first my left breast to my mouth, then my right, licking and sucking each solid nipple clean.

I lay down on the floor and started masturbating with fervour. I was so horny, desperate to orgasm. I had so much cum on me, my body must have glistened under the light.

"Someone come over here and stick a cock in my pussy, right now," I ordered. Within moments my cunt was full, with what felt like a huge dick sliding in and out of me. I looked up and saw about 10 more hard dicks had gathered around. It looked amazing from my point of view on the floor, all these guys jerking off over me. They looked huge; it was like I was in heaven, with 10 Gods beating their huge cocks all for me. The guy fucking me was ready to cum, and I soon felt my cunt fill up. Just as he did, two of the guys above me blew their loads; it just looked incredible. It was like art. Streams of goo flew towards me, splashing on my belly and my tits.

What happened next was like a domino effect. Once those guys had started cumming, it set the rest of them off. I soon had spunk splashing over me like I was taking a shower. I started giggling. I was delirious. The warm aroma of cum all around me was intoxicating; I was drunk on it. Spunk splashed on my feet. My thighs. My boobs. I opened my mouth and caught some on my tongue, and a cream pie started to ooze out of my cunt, and I instantly slid three fingers into my pussy and started fucking myself, and as oceans of cum poured down on me from above, I hit a stunning orgasm, and it continued for a full minute, as fresh cocks replaced spent ones and showered me with more.

The orgasm moved up from my cum-covered toes to my glistening face.

The sensation was like nothing I had felt before, or since.

Every inch of my skin was stimulated.

And I wasn't even a day into my holiday.