Bushwalking

Story Info
A man gets forced to have sex while out camping.
11.3k words
4.31
107.1k
28
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had joined a bushwalking club about 2 years ago. They regularly went on trips through the Blue Mountains, walking along the trails leading to the waterfalls in the area. Most of the time there was about 10-12 people booked in for the trips. She like the over-nighters, when they all took their tents with them and set up camp for the night. They'd build a fire at one of the campsites, but only when there wasn't a fire ban, and all sit around and talk until it was time to go to bed. They usually had early nights so they could get up early to watch the sun rise.

There were quite a few different types of people in the club. There were couples and singles. Gay people and straight people. Young and old. It was a club where you could get away from the staring eyes of people in the city and just be yourself. There were 52 members in total and all shared the same views of the club.

About 2 months ago, a new guy applied to join the club. Dave and his wife just moved to Katoomba, from Brisbane for a tree change. He went through the usual initiation and majority of the club members accepted him because he'd heard about the club and it's rules from a previous member who could vouch for him. There was a strict policy that had to be adhered to if you were to become a member:

'What happens while bushwalking, stays in the bush.'

Dave and his wife pursued different interests. She liked reading, going out for coffee and a movie with her friends, or dancing the night away at the local night club. She didn't like the bush because she was scared of spiders and snakes, but wasn't surprised when Dave told her he wanted to join the group. He had been a member of a few different clubs while they were living in Brisbane, so she didn't expect him to change just because they had moved to a different location.

There was an outing scheduled for late October when the weather was just warming back up again and Dave and Claire both put their names down. They had gotten to know each other quite well over the past 2 months at some of the outings and enjoyed each other's company. They were quite similar in some ways. Although Claire had never been married she'd had quite a few boyfriends over the years and could tell some juicy tales over their campfire sessions with the other people in the club. Dave and Claire had gotten quite close on more than one occasion after a few drinks by the fire and Claire secretly developed a bit of a crush on Dave, even though she knew he was married. Dave considered himself an honest man who would never cheat on his wife, but noticed a stirring in his pants a few times while he was talking to Claire. There was something about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on that attracted him to her. She had long brown hair that reached down past her waist. Her eyes were the darkest colour of brown he'd ever seen and there were a few times when he wanted to reach out and pinch her on the bum when she'd been walking in front of him, that's for sure.

Dave was at home packing all his gear for the camping trip when his wife Wendy came into the room.

"I'm going to miss you this weekend." She complained.

"You'll be fine. I thought you were going out with one of your girlfriends for a night on the town?"

"Yeah, I am. We're going to a place called 'The Shack'. It's supposed to be an old hippy themed place. It should be good." She smiled.

Dave picked up his sleeping bag and tent and tied them to the sides of his pack. He checked that he had enough clothes and turned around to see Wendy heading down the stairs to their living room. He followed her down, kissed her good bye and left the house.

»

Claire was pulling her hiking boots on when her phone rang.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey Claire. It's Jenny. Are you up to anything this weekend? Cause if not, I thought we could go over to Barneys and have a few drinks tonight?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm just heading out the door now. I'm going on a camping trip this weekend."

"Again? Didn't you just go bushwalking last weekend?"

"Yeah, I did, but this time it's an overnight trip."

"Why are you so interested in bushwalking Claire? You never come out with us any more. What's going on?"

"I dunno. It's nice to camp out underneath the stars. It's so peaceful."

"Don't give me that crap. There's a guy there isn't there?"

"Maybe."

"I knew it! Why else would you submit yourself to muddy camp outs with all those insects flying around if there wasn't a guy involved? What's his name?"

"I can't tell you. What happens in the bush, stays in the bush Jenny. You know that."

"Whatever." She laughed. "Have a good time. I'll see you when you get back?"

"Definitely. Talk to you then." Claire hung up the phone and walked over to her bedside table. She picked up a lacy red bra and matching g-string. She thought about putting them into her bag but decided against it. What good would they do out in the bush when no-one would get to see them? She walked over to her walk in robe and pulled out some old clothes to take with her. She wished that she could afford to go out and buy some new clothes to take bushwalking. She knew that it was silly to want to take new clothes into the bush where they'd just get dirty, but now that she had someone to impress, she wished she had something just a bit nicer. She thought for a minute and walked back over to her bedside table. She picked up the bra and knickers she was holding before and stuffed them into her bag. As long as she felt sexy, what did it matter what she wore on the outside?

»

Claire arrived at the designated spot and unpacked her gear from the car. Dave spotted her and came over to help her with her stuff.

"Ready for a long trek? I've heard that this particular track can get a bit difficult."

"I'm ready for anything." Claire said, staring into Dave's green eyes. She loved looking into his eyes. She felt like he was staring right through her whenever he looked at her. He pulled his sunglasses down over his eyes and she felt a bit disappointed. Did he realize that she liked him? Or did he still have no idea? She followed him towards the other bushwalkers and they all greeted her and set off. She didn't realize she was the last to arrive, as there were only 6 people standing around waiting for her.

"Where is everyone?" she enquired.

"This is it. It's just us." Marty said as they were heading away from the parking lot. "I guess everyone must be busy this weekend. Although, I know a lot of them did this trip last year and weren't too keen on it."

"Is it really that hard?" Dave asked.

"Nah, it's a little harder than the one's you've done previously, but most of the others have just done it before, that's all. I really must find some new places for everyone to go to. I guess they're getting tired of the same old places all the time. I've just been so busy this past year building the new house and all."

Claire smiled at the tour leader as he stopped at the gate to let her pass. Chris was leading the group, his partner Charles behind him, then Claire and Dave, with Emily and Cassie following them, and Marty bringing up the rear. Marty was in his late 30's and had been with the group for over 5 years. He especially like it when Emily and Cassie came on the camping trips as they tended to drink a lot around the fire and ended up kissing each other one night. They were just friends though, but enjoyed putting on a show for Marty who was quite an attractive guy.

Along the way, there had been a few streams to cross and each time, Dave held out his hand for Claire to hold as she jumped over them. He liked to watch her breasts jump up and down each time she did this, but made sure to keep his eyes hidden behind his sunglasses, so she couldn't see where he was looking. He turned around at one stage and noticed Claire checking out his arse as he walked in front of her. After a while, he let her go in front of him and continued walking for some distance. He was so mesmerised with the way her arse moved in those tight pants that he didn't realize that she stopped short and he almost bumped into her. What a close call! If he had kept going she would have felt his erection for sure.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"Oh, nothing. It's fine. You go ahead." She stammered.

"Are you sure? Why did you stop?"

"It's embarrassing. Don't worry about it. Please, you go ahead." The rest of the group had continued on up the track and it was just them who were left behind.

"No, come on. Please tell me."

"I can't Dave. You wouldn't understand." He lifted his sunglasses and looked into her eyes.

"Try me." That was it. She was enraptured. As she looked into his eyes, her body started to shake slightly. "Are you OK? Please tell me what's wrong."

"Umm..." Claire bit down on her bottom lip and a soft moan escaped her lips. She had been lost in her own little fantasy about Dave when she felt the silent orgasm coming on. The g-string that she had been wearing had ridden up between the lips of her pussy and was rubbing against her clit with each step that she took. That's why she had to stop short. She continued looking into Dave's eyes as she imagined his tongue running along the lips of her wet pussy. "Ohhhh!" she cried out as she felt the muscles of her pussy spasm.

Dave looked at her and reached out to put his arm around her slender waist. She looked like she would fall over if he wasn't supporting most of her weight.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" Dave asked. Claire went a bright shade of red.

"That depends on what you think I just did." She replied in riddles.

"Did you just ... have an orgasm?"

"Ummm, well.. not.. well.. kinda yes." Dave felt his penis stand to attention. He had never witnessed anyone having an orgasm without him touching them while they were doing it.

"How did you manage that?" he asked looking down at her hands. She hadn't been touching herself. He would have noticed that.

"I umm... my knickers were rubbing against me and... I don't know, it just happened." She turned her head away embarrassed. She couldn't believe that she had just told him the truth. Why didn't she come up with a lie? Dave grabbed her chin and turned her to face him. She looked into his eyes and melted again. Why did he have to be so damn sexy?

Dave pulled her closer to him and bent his head down to her level. He lightly brushed his lips against hers. Her lips were so soft. He couldn't help himself and he brushed against them again. How could one person turn him on so much without even realizing it?

Claire could smell the light scent of coffee on his breath, as his face was so close to hers. The rough stubble on his face brushed against her cheek. He was going to make her come again if he kept this up. She closed her eyes, stood on her toes and reached up towards his lips to get a better taste of him. Suddenly he pulled back and let go of her. Claire almost toppled over as he pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm married. What am I doing?" he asked himself as he started off to catch up to the group again. Claire followed at a safe distance behind him.

»

They had walked for about 3 hours before they found a good spot to set up camp for the night. Claire had her tent set up within minutes as she had plenty of practice over the years. It was a small 2 man tent that she found easy to carry on her pack. She had quickly changed into a skirt that she brought with her and she stepped out of her tent. She glanced over at Dave and noticed him struggling to get his tent poles to stay together. She wandered over to him.

"Need some help?"

"No thanks. I can manage."

"Listen, Dave, about before..."

"Don't worry about it. Nothing happened." Claire looked at him strangely.

"Why would you say that?"

"What happens in the bush stays in the bush remember?" he turned his back on her and concentrated on getting his tent poles to stay upright. Claire turned and walked over to the picnic tables that were situated a little way from the clearing they had set up their tents in. She jumped up onto the table and sprawled out on the top of it. She still couldn't believe that she had an orgasm right in front of Dave. She'd never felt so embarrassed in her life. She was still laying there thinking about it when she heard a movement in the bushes to her left. She sat up and looked in the direction she thought she heard the noise.

Dave had gone for a wander to find a place to pee when he came back and saw Claire laying on top of the table. He stood there for a moment watching as her breasts heaved up and down with every breath she took. He could see right down her top from this angle. He felt his hard on grow again when he thought about what had happened on their walk here. He imagined the two of them alone out here and his mind ran wild with thoughts of fucking her right there on the picnic table. He tried to think of something else so he wouldn't have to step out of the bushes with his pants sticking out like the poles of his tent. He moved around to the other side of the table and saw Claire sit up. Was she looking directly at him? He was sure that she spotted him and decided to step out of the bushes.

When she saw that it was Dave walking out from the bushes, Claire relaxed a little.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." He replied. "Listen. I'm sorry that I didn't want to talk about what happened before. I guess, I just didn't know what to say. I've never been in this situation before and I didn't know how to handle it."

"What? And you think that I have orgasms in front of strange men often? Come on. We're both adults. We should be able to talk about this." Dave smiled and sat down next to her on the table.

"OK then... if your pants were rubbing against you as you claimed them to be... why did it take you so long to actually orgasm after you stopped walking?" Claire wasn't ready for this kind of question and struggled to find an answer to it.

"I guess, if I'm going to be honest with you, I should probably tell you that I was fantasizing about you and when you looked at me with your sexy eyes, that just pushed me over the edge." She had never spoken her mind like that to anyone. What was she thinking?

"Yeah right." Dave said thinking about what she just said. "So, do you fantasize about me often then?" he asked, giving her a little nudge with his shoulder.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she joked.

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't." He looked down and realized that the whole time he had been talking to Claire his erection hadn't gone down. How could he feel this way about another woman when he knew his wife was at home waiting for him?

"That all depends on whether you think about me too." Claire probed.

"Of course I do. How could I not? I thought you were sexy from the very first time I saw you." He guessed there was nothing wrong with telling Claire how he felt. It's not like he was going to do anything about it. He loved his wife very much and would never do anything to hurt her.

"Really? I thought the same thing when I saw you." She looked at his facial hair and remembered it brushing up against her no more than a couple of hours ago. He had his sunglasses on again, so she couldn't see where his eyes were.

"Well, then... what do we do about it then?" Dave asked as he layed back on the picnic table. He noticed a small red patch underneath Claire's shirt and when she leaned forward a touch, he realized that it was her g-sting sticking out the top of her pants. He felt more blood rush down towards his penis and couldn't believe how hard she made him.

"What do you want to do about it?" Claire asked.

"Well, what I want to do, is take you here and now on this picnic table! That's what I want to do." He confessed. She turned around to face him and saw his erection straining against his jeans. She removed her hand from the top of the table and lifted his shirt up slightly, and saw his snail trail pointing down towards his hard dick. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the minute. "Claire, you know that I can't do anything, don't you?" he said seriously.

"Because you're married." She said.

"Yes, because I'm married." She turned around further to look at his face.

"What happened to what happens in the bush, stays in the bush?"

"I can't Claire. I want to... Fuck me, I want to! But I can't. I'm sorry." He turned his head from her and looked out into the bushes. He felt so indiscreet right now and he loved feeling like this whenever Claire was around. She did something to him that he couldn't make himself act upon. There was no way he was going to cheat on his wife for a good fuck. Not in a million years. Right now his dick was telling him otherwise, but he just couldn't do that to her.

Claire decided to test him and started running her nails up and down his leg. He let out a low groan and turned to look at her. She wasn't looking at him. She was looking at his erection still straining to be set free. She ran her fingernail up his leg and over his crotch. He caught her hand with his.

"Claire, I can't." He sat up and jumped off the table. He started walking away from her towards the group of people still setting up, but something made him look back. He turned his head around to see if she was OK. Claire was sitting there on top of the table, leaning backwards on her hands. Her legs were spread wide open and he caught a glimpse of her red g-string again. Damn it he thought and stopped in his tracks. Should he go back or keep walking? No, he was married, he thought to himself. He turned back around, towards his original destination and decided to keep his distance from her, from now on.

»

They were all sitting around the campfire, eating their dinner, when Claire looked across at Dave. He was staring straight at her. She picked up her vodka and took a sip. This was her 4th one tonight. She wondered how many beers Dave had had. Looking at the empty bottles lying around his feet, she counted 7, plus the one in his hand. She put her drink back on the ground and continued eating her chicken.

Dave looked over the top of the fire at Claire. He had chosen to sit as far away from her as possible, to avoid talking about his feelings for her again. The trouble was, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her smooth legs glowed in the light of the fire and every now and then he would get a glimpse of that little red g-string when she crossed, or uncrossed, her legs. Damn her. She must have known that she was turning him on.

"Night guys." Chris called out. He was holding hands with Charles. "We're turning in for the night."

"Night." Everyone echoed.

"Before you go, we're going to be getting up early tomorrow for a quick swim in the lake before packing up and heading to the next location." Marty informed everyone.

Marty, Emily and Cassie returned to their conversation. Claire was now sitting by herself. She looked over at Dave who had discarded his dinner plate long ago and saw that he was still staring at her. She watched him take a sip of his beer and then stand up. He was walking over to her. She didn't know what to say to him anymore. Yes, she wanted to sleep with him, but she knew that he wouldn't do anything with her because he was married. She understood that, but the way that he kept looking at her told her that there was still something else there. What was she supposed to do? He sat down on the log beside her.

"Enjoying your night?" he asked.

"Yes. I am. You?"

"It's getting better." He raised his beer.

"I see. Well, in that case -- Cheers." She scooped her drink up and clinked the edge of the bottle against his. They both took a swig. Dave moved a little closer towards her. His leg was now touching hers. He must have been sitting closer to the fire than she was, as she felt the heat radiating from his jeans.