Bushwhacking

Story Info
A peeping tom gets what he deserves, finally.
2.1k words
4.17
45.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
186 Followers

It is almost ten o'clock. The darkness fully engulfing the sky at last and he breathes a little easier. He has been watching her for over a month. Every night the same routine. The sound of the door, the gentle bark of her dog, grown accustomed to his scent so nearby, it barely even gives a nod in his direction anymore. The long length of leg that peeks from under her towel. Her hair still wet, shining in the soft glow of her back door light.

His cock stiffening, right on schedule. He tenses a little, eases into a more comfortable position, and watches. She calls to the dog, a clucking of her tongue and the little beast trots obediently to her side. Oh, if only he could call to her, have her come to him so easily. He is lost in his thoughts, comfortable in the knowledge that in just moments, he will have the pleasure of watching her prepare for bed. Every night, the same ritual, shower, dog, undress, bed.

And while he watches, he will ease his cock from his trousers and stroke one out for her, here in the bushes, so close to her that he imagines he can smell the baby powder, the shampoo, and her sex.

Long minutes pass and the light in her bedroom does not come on. He frowns, checking his watch, something is wrong. What can she be doing? Why is she not in her bedroom, where he can see her? He swats absent-mindedly at a mosquito, swallowing the build up of saliva in his mouth.

He lets another full minute pass, then rises from his crouch, peeks over the bushes to find she has crept up on him in the darkness, her bare feet making no sound on the soft grass. He loses his balance, stumbling backwards, and lands on his ass, limbs tangling in the dense undergrowth.

She smiles at him, her eyes shining, pretty red lips parting to show a row of perfect teeth, and the soft tinkle of her laughter as she stares down at him, then extends her hand.

He shakes his head, to stall for time, and when she doesn't pull her hand away, he slips his into hers. She braces herself, and as he allows himself to tug slightly as he stands, it is just enough movement for her towel to drop to the ground.

He holds his breath, waiting for her to pull back, grab the towel and run back to her house. But, she just stands there, naked, staring into his eyes, almost daring him to reach out and touch her. So he does, at last, his free hand snaking forward, long fingers grazing lightly at the side of her breast, following the contour, feeling that warm flesh under the coolness of his fingertips.

She continues her eye contact, but he sees the slight catch in her breath, the quickened thump of the pulse that beats in her neck and the almost imperceptible tug of her hand, pulling him closer. His feet shuffle forward, close enough that his eyes lose focus, vision blurred as her lips press forward, pursed for a kiss. And once again, he delivers what she wants. His hand squeezing around her breast, her hand tighter on his, and the hot wet breath that she breathes into his mouth as a jolt of electricity seems to travel through his balls.

Locked together as time stands still. The air is silent but for the tandem beating of their hearts, the stir of their breaths.

With a groan she pulls away, the magic broken momentarily, until she smiles at him, the desire of her body lighting up her face, making her eyes sparkle in the moonlight.

Her voice breaks the silence as the melodic sound of her voice reaches his ears, "I have been waiting a long time for you to break the cover of the bushes and come to me, but tonight, I thought that I should be the one to cover the distance, and come to you."

He shakes his head, unsure what to say. Embarrassment colouring his cheeks, he can only stare at her, wondering if maybe when he fell he was knocked unconscious, and he is dreaming.

"If I am dreaming, I better make it good," he finally finds his voice, husky with his need, his passion rising.

"Trust me, this is no dream, follow me." She turns and walks away, he watches that ass, the sensual sway of her hips, and he is unable to do anything else except to follow in her footsteps.

She stops on her deck, and as he knows, she is in full view of any of the neighbours who happen to look out their windows, or be in their backyards, or possibly someone else crouches in the bushes.

He turns and lets his eyes wander, peering into the darkness, checking for movement at a window, but he can see nothing and the moan that slips over her lips beckons to him. He quickly moves to her side, grabbing her hips and pulling her to him at last. Taking control as he has imagined doing so many times before.

He holds onto her, grinding his swollen manhood to her shaved pussy, rubbing his thumbs over her hips bones, his fingers digging into the yielding flesh of her ass. His reward is a loud groan that he captures with his mouth, kissing her, demanding to be kissed back, bruising her lips under his.

She shivers in the still night air, making him return the groan, his cock pressing insistently at his pants. His nimble fingers stroking his erection, almost teasingly, her touch is so light. Then she pops the button, lowers the zipper and drops away from him, pulling his pants down with her. She is kneeling in front of him, his cock bouncing so close to those lips he just kissed, those soft wet lips. Without thinking he grabs his cock in one hand, her hair in the other, and winding his fingers in her tresses, he thrusts his cock forward until her lips are brushing along his fist.

With a primal growl, he snatches away his hand and pulls her head onto his fully erect cock, quickly rewarded with the gagging of her throat, the gurgling of thick saliva, and the tightness he has so longed for. When she doesn't resist, he starts to fuck her throat, tipping her head back, elongating her neck, allowing his cock to drive so deep inside her.

He can feel the tremors of her body, her moans vibrating along his shaft. He hears the wet squelch of her lips, the gagging as he pushes in and holds for a second, and the sound of....

He turns his head, not missing a stroke in her lovely mouth and sees a man on the next balcony jerking off, watching them, so engrossed in his task that he doesn't even realize that he too is on display. He starts to pump into her mouth, harder and faster, matching the tempo of that man's hand as it strokes.

She grunts, winking up at him, acknowledging that she too has seen that man as he jacks off. He loses his focus for a moment, his cock jammed deep in her throat, until she starts to push at his hips, no longer able to get a breath so sealed is her mouth with his cock. With a hard thrust forward, hand tight to her head, he feels his cock slide in just a little more, just enough to cause his rod to twitch, his balls to pull up to his body, heavy and full, wanting release.

With an anguished cry he pulls away, pushing at her, sending her toppling to the deck, sprawled on her ass, legs splayed wide, thighs framing a glistening pink pussy, swollen lips peeled back, letting that tight entrance wink at him.

He rakes his hand through his hair, glances to make sure they still have an audience and is pleasantly surprised to find that the man has been joined by a woman who is bending, sucking cock, fingers pulling ample cheeks apart so that a winking brown bud greets him. He smiles, gives a thumbs up to the owner of that cock and drops quickly to plant his face in the wet pink folds.

The sound of cock sucking carries easily on the summer breeze, as he licks and teases those lips further apart. Two fingers delving into the wet sheath, rubbing at that most sensitive stretch of skin, his tongue attacking her clit. It stiffens, like a little cock under the assault of his tongue, and it is an assault. He delivers stabbing jabs, then nibbles with his teeth, pulling the hard nub away from her body and as it snaps back, his tongue stabs again.

The sounds of sex wafting on the wind, the smell of arousal, wet sex urging him on, his fingers move faster, until he feels that deep shuddering of her body, the pressure on his fingers as he drills at her gspot, and with a scream of carnal lust, she cums. It is all he can do to keep his fingers plunging inside her, keep his mouth on her pussy as she bucks and writhes on the deck.

His mouth drops down, a flood of thin sweet cum fills his mouth, he swallows, lapping at it, sucking at her pretty pussy hole, accepting every drop she can deliver. Her moans stretch out, he can't stop, his tongue darting forward as his fingers retreat, licking that sensitive passage, making her scream until her breath is gone.

It is the sound of flesh slapping on flesh that pulls him finally from her cunt, she quivers under him, her ass muscles dancing in his palms as he cups them, pulling her up, so close to his mouth still. But he turns, to see what the new noise is, and his cock throbs anew as he sees the neighbours. She is still bent, still spreading her cheeks with her fingers, but the man is slapping her ass, over and over, his large hands leaving red prints all over, and the sound is so sexy he stops to stare, to watch and to listen.

His hands still gripping her ass, fingers digging in, unaware, he mauls her ass until she screams, scooting backwards, away from him. He manages to pull his gaze from the spanking to look at the woman in front of him. She is panting, gasping for breath, her chest heaving, nipples pointed at him, and her pussy is still leaking her precious fluid, spilling it onto the deck.

He gathers her into his arms, and pulls her upright. He turns her so that she too can see the hot couple next door, hear the screams of the woman, the grunts of the man as he flays her ass, working over her thighs, and back to plant more prints on the already red cheeks.

With a wink, the two men, as if in silent communication both bend the women forward, so that they can stare into each others eyes. They take their positions, and with primal grunts, both cocks disappear into tight assholes, spearing deep, making the women scream, buck forward. Strong hands pull back on both sets of hips, simultaneously, blossoming out tiny rosebuds, impaling deep in their bowels.

Eyes wide, the women seem to feed off each other, they rock back on the cocks, demanding more, reaching back to spread their own cheeks, leaving the men's hands free. Fingers pinching nipples, tearing at them, using them like handles to pull the women backwards. The screams quickly turn to moans of pleasure. The sound of sex loud in the night air.

With a final rocking forward, the men explode their loads, burying them deep in the bowels of those ravaged asses, and the women, not to be outdone by the men echo the deep moans, buck and shudder as two cocks empty.

Four pairs of eyes stare at each other, and by silent assent the neighbours climb down from their deck, cross the yard hand in hand smiling.

"Would you like a drink of something cold? I know I've built up quite a thirst."

The neighbours answer quickly, agreeing, and she grabs her hand, offering to help in the kitchen. With a backwards glance, the ladies wink at their men, "We won't be too long, I think it's time we became better acquainted."

The men watch the swaying asses as they disappear over the threshold. Smiling, "It's only early yet, I hope you don't mind if we stay for a while."

"I was hoping you'd say that." says the man from the bushes.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
186 Followers