But Hon It Was Only Sex

Story Info
A wife needs someone to compare you to.
8.4k words
4.02
450.6k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers

I want to thank Hip and Knee Doc for making a complicated story flow smoother and making it a lot easier to read. I hope you enjoy it.

*

"But it was only sex. That's all," my wife of almost twenty- five years said for the umpteenth time to me. "I don't love him. I love only you," she said crying as I tried to ignore her while she followed me from room to room. "You have got to believe me hon. I really do love you and I'm so sorry I did this to us. Please talk to me, Steve, will you?"

What brought us to this point? What made my loving wife cheat on me? Stupidity, on her part; plain and simple stupidity.

Beth and I had known each other since we first met in the eighth grade. We dated almost exclusively throughout high school and were married as soon as I graduated from college. I was never what you would refer to as a hunk, but at 5'8" and 165 pounds, I wasn't a dwarf either.

Beth, on the other hand was always a ten in my eyes. At 5'3" and 115 pounds, with long, brown, hair, she was my angel. I was smitten from the first day I saw her and proposed to her during the summer between my sophomore and junior year of college. Beth made it perfectly clear, after we got engaged, that there was going to be no sex until our wedding night.

"Don't even ask me Steve. I'm going to be an untouched virgin on our wedding night," she informed me. "I want my gift to my husband to be as pure as new fallen snow." After a statement like that, would you push the issue?

Well I did, but it got me nowhere. In fact, I also was also a virgin. I had gone as far as second base with a couple of girls, prior to Beth, but that was all. No one, including Beth, knew that I was still cherry, so to speak. I desperately wanted to get some experience before our wedding night, but there was no way I was going to cheat on Beth. So I did what every red, blooded, American, boy did; I watched porn and wacked off.

I must have watched over a hundred DVD's, and read nearly twenty sexual-related books before our wedding night. A few of my buddies even hired a hooker for my stag, but all I did was talk to her, and ask questions about this and that all night long. The next day, when they asked how she was, I winked at them, and told them that I'd learned a lot from her. It wasn't even a lie.

For over four hours, Karin, the hooker, showed me what women liked, didn't like, and what I could expect on my wedding night; with Beth being a virgin. Above all, she told me to go slow. "You've got your entire life ahead of you, but you're going to have only one wedding night with Beth. Go slow, be gentle, and you'll both remember it for the rest of your lives." She thought it was sweet that I was also saving myself for our wedding night, but I swore her to secrecy. After all, I was a guy, and had my reputation as a stud to uphold.

The wedding was something out of a fairy tale. Beth was dressed in white, and was the most beautiful bride I'd ever seen. With our friends and family in attendance, I made sure we had enough food and drink to make sure the party would be memorable for everyone.

We slipped out just after 11:30, and took the limousine over to the Radisson where I'd rented the bridal suite. The room seemed to go on forever, and there was even a Jacuzzi at the foot of a king-sized bed. If I had expected Beth to be shy, I was in for a rude awakening.

"Help me out of this hon," she said to me while trying to unzip the back of her dress. "I can't wait to get you into bed," she said, sounding was more than a little anxious.

With her dress now lying over a chair, we broke open the complimentary bottle of champagne, and made a toast, to ourselves. The champagne was awful, but I'd thought ahead. I had also had, two bottles of Beth's favorite wine sent up, along with a six-pack of Corona. I was taking no chances. With drinks in hand, we hit the Jacuzzi and got to know each other's bodies a whole lot better.

Believe it or not, this was the first time I'd seen Beth completely naked. She had about 34C breasts, a very slim waist, a nice round ass, and a full bush. "Screw second base, I'm swinging for the fences tonight," I said to myself as I pulled Beth from the water.

I pulled the blanket back and on red satin sheets, we made love with our lips and tongues, for the first hour. Beth had full lips and, a very wet tongue. She used both expertly as we kissed and traded spit as my hands moved from one breast to the other. I loved it when she quivered and shook in anticipation, as I licked or sucked on her nipples. After about twenty minutes, they were red, long, and almost too sensitive to play with any more.

Even though she had a full bush, it was neatly trimmed and shaved on the sides. I teased her unmercifully. I stroked her bush, just touching the tips of the hairs, and gently pulled on them with my lips, as Beth waited for what was next. Every time I touched her pussy, Beth would raise her ass off the bed to give me better access. She was more than ready. I moved my finger, through her thick patch and stroked the area just between her two lips and found that she was already wet. When Beth started breathing so hard I thought she was going to hyperventilate, I went up to her face, kissed her softly, and told her to relax. "I'm in no hurry, my love. We have all night," I whispered to her.

I slid down to her pussy and started massaging her clit as well as her now moist hole. Damn Beth was tight. It took me a couple of minutes to work in just one finger, as I used my thumb to rub her clit.

I guess she couldn't take it any longer. "Oh my God," Beth screamed as her pussy clamped down on my finger, and shook as if she was having some type of seizure. Did it scare me? Hell yes. I moved up to the head of the bed, kissed her, and continued to finger her as I drove my tongue into her mouth.

Beth grabbed me so hard that, I thought she would smother me, as she mashed her lips against mine. "Now. I need you now," she told me in no uncertain terms. "I want you inside me right now. I've dreamed about this for all of my life, and I want you now."

I moved in between her hips, put my rock-hard, dick, against her pussy, and eased in. All right, I'm not a Greek God and I have just over six inches, but there was no way, without a bit more work, that my dick was going all the way in there.

I'd never eaten pussy, but Karin of my bachelor party instruction fame, had instructed me on how best to do it.

"Your bride is going to be pretty tight if she's a true virgin. You'll need a lot of lubrication and more than one finger to loosen her up," she had explained. "Just lick up and down her slit, flick her clit with the tip of your tongue, and then slip one and then two fingers into her. That should make it a lot easier for you to enter her. You don't want to tear up her pussy, because if you do, you'll get no nookie for the rest of the week," she said with a laugh.

I did as Karin had instructed. I expected Beth's pussy to taste nasty or bitter, but was pleasantly surprised; it didn't have much of a taste at all. So, as I licked, and prodded, as her juices began to flow out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. I had just eased in my second finger, and was moving it in and out of her, when Beth climaxed again. I dove into her pussy with my lips and tongue, and sucked on her clit as I finger fucked her.

I could feel her body climaxing, but surprisingly she was quiet. Well, for a few seconds anyway.

"Ohhhh Christ," she screamed loud enough to wake up the entire floor of the hotel, as she held my head against her pussy. "Now, now, now," Beth cried, as she pulled me up from her pussy to between her legs. Carefully, I eased in, like before, and started stroking slowly before Beth took charge.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and, pulled my hardness into her with a resulting scream. I felt her teeth on my shoulder as I rammed my cock into her; again and again. I did my best to hold off, but it just felt too damn good, and I was so ready.

My moans mixed with her muffled cries as we both climaxed, almost together. I felt myself shoot what seemed like at least three loads into her unprotected cunt, as she held tightly onto me. We must have been laying there motionlessly for a couple of minutes before she started smothering me with kisses.

"Oh God. That was so wonderful. God, I'm so glad we waited," she said while smiling at me. "I never knew you were such an experienced lover. Thank you, thank you, and thank you, for making my wedding night so special," she said while kissing me again. So that's the way our life began and continued on, well until a couple of weeks ago anyway.

We had two kids back to back named; Keith and Carla. We moved on with our lives, and even though money always seemed to be a little tight, we were happy, or so I thought. It took most of our savings to put the two of them through college, but it was worth it. Keith went on to get his MBA and Carla finished nursing school.

"Not bad, not bad at all," I said to myself while looking back at my life.

Beth and I, for the last three years, have been saving for a vacation, for just the two of us, something like a second honeymoon. After going through all the travel brochures, we decided on the Hawaiian Islands. We planned a two-week stay for our twenty- fifth anniversary.

Thursday afternoon, I got a call from a buddy of mine who works with Beth. "Hey Greg, how the hell are you?" I asked.

After a bit of small talk and bullshit, Greg hit me with a shocker. "Steve, are you and Beth doing ok, you know marriage-wise?" he asked.

"What the hell kind of question is that?" I replied. "Come on Greg, if you've got something to say, spill it. What's going on?"

"Look, maybe it's nothing, but the rumor mill in the office, is saying that Beth is hanging out with the company coffee salesmen," Greg told me.

"Coffee salesmen? What the hell are you talking about? Come on, don't beat around the bush, Greg," I said while getting a little pissed.

"Steve, Beth is in charge of buying all the office supplies and that includes the coffee and stuff. This guy comes in once a month to restock our inventory, and lately Beth has been going out to lunch with him."

"Is that all? Hell, Beth probably goes out to lunch with a lot of the vendors. It would take a lot more than that to make me jealous," I told him.

"Well, I thought so too, until I over heard two women say that, they were having lunch at the Super 8 Motel and they weren't there for the food. I don't know if the rumors are true, but I thought that you should know. By the way, I told those two busybodies to stop spreading rumors or they'd be looking for another job. Unfortunately, I don't know who else is talking," Greg told me.

I asked him who the hell this salesman was, what company he worked for and when was he scheduled to come back again.

"Steve, that's why I'm calling, he's going to be here tomorrow.

"Please don't you do anything, and I'll take it from here," I told him. "I don't think there's a chance in hell that Beth is fooling around on me, but I'm gong to check it out anyway." I thanked him for his concerns and told him to say hi to Peggy, his wife, for me. Could Beth be cheating on me? "No way," I said to myself. But if there's something going on, I was going to find out.

Beth came home at her usual time and dinner was nothing out of the ordinary. I took a shower, shaved, and was waited for Beth when she came to bed. I attacked her with lips, tongues, fingers, and a hard dick. She never knew what hit her.

"Wow!" said a breathless Beth. "I don't know what the hell brought that on, but I liked it," she said while kissing me. "We haven't done it like that in quite some time. I may not let you out of the bedroom all weekend, you animal," she growled at me.

We spooned until we both fell asleep. "There was no way my Beth was screwing around on me," I said to myself as I dropped off to sleep.

I woke up Friday with a big smile on my face and a bounce to my step. I tried to kiss her before I got out of bed, but Beth pushed me away.

"Morning breath," is all she said.

Work was going pretty smoothly when I looked at my watch. "It's now10:45, I know that I'm wasting my time, but I might as well check it out anyway," I thought to myself as I drove across town to where Beth worked. I parked in an inconspicuous place outside her building entrance and waited.

"Now, what the hell do I do?" I started to say to myself, as Beth and a tall blond guy walked out of the building.

I followed them for ten minutes until they pulled into the Super 8 Motel. "Damn. There's no restaurant in this place," I said to myself while starting to get pissed. When he came back with a room key and helped her out of the car, I was beyond pissed. I was so angry, that I was shaking. I watched them go into room 202, as I sat in my car and started to lose it.

I'd love to say that a pizza deliveryman came or that they came out two minutes later and went off to a restaurant, but that didn't happen. After ten more minutes, I got out of my car, went up to room 202, and pounded on the door.

"Beth Moore, I know you are in there. God damn it. If you know what's good for you, you had better open up this door right now," I screamed not caring who the hell heard me.

I heard, "Oh shit," and "How did he find out?" shortly before the door opened.

"It's not what you think, Steve," was the first thing out of her mouth.

"Beth, you have no idea what the hell I'm thinking right now," I replied. "My wife shacking up in a motel room, cheating on me with a damn coffee vendor, is that what I'm thinking," I asked while looking for the asshole.

I found him cowering in the bathroom, behind the shower door. I kicked it open breaking the glass. Grabbing him by the back of his hair, I pulled him through, what remained of the shower door. Ramming his head into the porcelain sink, his nose exploded as blood sprayed everywhere. Lifting up his bloody face I whispered in his ear. "Listen to me very carefully," I said in almost a hushed voice. "You will take Beth back to work and never speak to her again. Do you understand?" He nodded. "And, if I ever see your face again, or hear that you've said one word to my wife, I'm going to rip out your tongue and shove it up your ass." Turning around, I told them; "you two have five minutes to get the hell out of here; starting now," I said walking out the door.

"Steve, we have to talk," Beth started to say before I shut her up.

"Beth, don't say a word. Don't say another damn word," I told her. "I'm so angry right now, that I just have to get away from you before I do, or say something that I won't be able to take back," I yelled while walking back to my car and driving away.

By the time Beth got home, I had moved all of her clothes and stuff into the spare bedroom. She came up to me crying and telling me how sorry she was, but I was in no mood to listen.

The crap about it being "only sex" came on Saturday morning as she pleaded her case to me. By Sunday afternoon, I was tired of it, and tried to avoid her, but she followed me around like a lost puppy dog.

Finally, I'd had enough. "Beth, shut the hell up," I told her. "There is nothing you can say that can explain the fact that you've been cheating on me for God knows how long," I yelled.

"Three months," she said through her sobs. "Three times. I'm so sorry Steve. You have to believe me," she said while now openly bawling.

"And if I hadn't caught you, how long would it have gone on?" I asked. That shut her up. "Stay away from me and shut the hell up. I don't want to hear your winey voice, until you're ready to say something I want to hear. Do you understand?" She shook her head and went into the spare room to cry in peace.

The next three weeks were something out of a dream, or should say; a horrible nightmare. We lived like roommates and finally Beth broke the silence over dinner on a Wednesday night.

"It wasn't planned, Steve, it just happened," she began. "We were always teasing each other and one week he asked me out to lunch. It was just lunch, nothing more, at first. Then, something changed. He started telling me what a lucky husband I had, how beautiful I looked, and how I must work out at the gym every day to look so fit," she said now crying. "I didn't realize it had gone so far until we ended up in a room together."

"Can't you see he was playing you, Beth? You can't be that stupid?" I replied.

"Hell, I haven't heard any compliments, on how good I looked, in such a long time. I let it all go to my head. That's all."

"Don't push this back on me, Beth. Just because I don't tell you every day how good you look is no excuse for your cheating on me," I said while getting pissed.

"I know that. I just lost my head. That's all. After the first time, I felt so bad that I was going to confess to you that night, but you were in such a good mood when you came home that; I decided to wait. The second time, I told him that it was a mistake and we couldn't do it ever again, but we did. I was too weak. He wasn't any better than you, only different. He's a lot younger than us, and could recover in about twenty minutes," she was now babbling. "Steve, I was experiencing something that I'd never had before. Someone to compare you to, Steve. I know you had lots of women, but you were my only lover. Hell, I only dated two other guys before you, so I was about as virgin as you can get when we started going out."

"So you went looking for a young guy with a big dick so you would have someone to compare me to? Beth, I'm not buying it," I told her.

"You don't understand, Steve, I wasn't looking for anyone. I was happily married to you. You have to believe that. It's just that, after the first time, I compared everything he did to me to what we've done for the last twenty-five years. We tried different positions and other things that I've never let you do with me. It was like I was learning all over again."

"This is crap," I said standing up. "You make it sound like you were taking a damn college class. I tried to bring a few things into our bedroom, but you shot me down every time. Remember? Now you are telling me that you and that shithead were doing things that you always refused to do with me? Think about it, Beth. How am I supposed to feel?" I said as I slammed my fist on the table. "The women I loved more than life itself, screwing around on me. You make me sick."

"I'm so sorry Steve. Please know that it's over. I know we can work through this, hon."

"The only reason it's over is because I caught your ass. That's why it's over. I don't have a clue what I'm going to do, but right now, it would be in your best interests to stay the hell away from me and let me get my head around this," I told her. "So, if you don't mind, I'm going out to get drunk, and try to get past this, if that's all possible," I told her as I grabbed my car keys.

After my third beer, I knew that drinking wouldn't solve my problems. Did I want to stay with Beth? I thought so, but I was still livid about the whole situation. I wanted payback on Beth, and I also wanted to get her partner fired from his job as well.

I was about to leave, when I turned around and took a hard look at where I was. There were a lot of couples, of all ages, but mostly singles hitting on one another. "To be young and single again," I said under my breath as a middle aged woman sat on the stool next to me. She was blonde, about 40, and average looking; whatever that meant. She got her drink and then turned around to face me.

"A real meat market isn't it?" she said with a small smile. "Everyone is trying to say just the right thing, to get the other into the sack. Pretty damn pitiful, if I do say so myself. Hi. My name is Sue, and yours?"

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers