Butts

Poem Info
39 words
5
2k
0
3
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fridayam
fridayam
50 Followers

Is there an end to things? Can you feel it?
Rounded and smooth or
jagged as though broken off
roughly, or in anger?
Maybe it’s just a butt
trodden on outside some
seedy joint from which
I am excluded.

fridayam
fridayam
50 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoover 13 years ago
LOL!

What was my brain doing? Sorry to go all metaphysical weirdola on your poem.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years agoAuthor
Jeez Espie

I don't know! Thank you though:)

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoover 13 years ago
Jeez friday

I had to read this a few times to get the meaning. Damn, you're gonna force me to concentrate too early in the morning. After my neurons decided to cooperate, I got what it meant to me, but only after walking away for a bit and coming back to read it again. Others may glean different meaning, but that is what is so fun about verse such as this. Conceptually, it is kinda a cool physical comparison to a process of confusion. Butt, is there ever an end, or is the end simply an opportunity for new beginnings? Perhaps those begin in fertile valleys dripping with moisture, so the answers to butts, maybe enticed through climaxed meditation, endearing the soul to heightened awareness about one's station in the milieu of life. Screw those who trod, kick em in the ball sac and figure it out. Include yourself in the excluded and be the included, the aware, the living and the ripe. What the fuck was I talkin about?

Share this Poem