Cabin Fever Parts Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Two couples swap partners over a weekend.
2.7k words
4.13
45.6k
9
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Part 11

Ray:

At this point, let me say something about Crystal. She is a girl who can make a man growl before he realizes he has done it. It's almost like a, "Did I do that???" From the top of her lovely long hair to the tips of her tiny toes, by way of her beautiful full breasts and her slickly shaven pussy, she is totally a classy lady. If she is going to suck a cock or fuck a guy, she is going to do it the best way she knows how, and believe me, she really knows how. We returned to the cabin, laughing and kidding with each other. We dried each other off and she had to remind me again about going to Joan and Dan's. Reluctantly, I got dressed in my usual tee shirt and jeans, cowboy boots and hat. Crystal got redressed and I told her she looked very hot in the short skirt, blue bra and panties, and the tight shirt. It did everything to accentuate her lovely body.

We decided to leave the car at our cabin and walk, since all we had to take with us was a couple of bottles of wine. I hadn't asked, but I hoped that red wine was appropriate for our meal. As we neared their cabin, I motioned to Crystal that we should spy on them a little. At the window that we suspected contained their bedroom, Crystal went to one side, and I went to the other. She had to duck down a little bit so she wouldn't be noticed. Sure enough, inside were Dan and Joan fucking. I whispered to Crystal, "Don't they ever rest?"

She whispered back, "Remember the pool, honey." Well, I knew she was right. As we were looking inside the window, I couldn't resist rubbing her ass. I raised the hem of her skirt and felt her silky panties (not that there was much to them). Sliding my hand to her pussy, I found her panties very wet. It was like touching her without any panties on at all.

There was no way I could resist tasting her pussy when it was so wet, so after I got a look at the goings-on through the window, I raised her skirt from behind, and let her look through the window as I slid her panties over and licked her slit. It was a ver short time until her inner labia had expanded though her larger outer lips as I went for her clit. Sucking her little button into my mouth and squeezing it between my lips. Soon I heard her groan and heard the clearing of a very male throat. Dan and Joan had discovered us out here. I heard them laughing as they invited us inside.

Bunnie:

Jake and I walked to Dan and Joan's, and we were about to go up on the porch when Jake hushed me. I looked at him and he motioned to the window at the side of the house. We peeked in and saw Dan and Joan fucking wildly on the bed. Her hair was tangled around his hands and he was fucking her doggy style, slapping her ass hard against his groin as his hard cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. We could hear the squish-squish sounds from her wetness. I felt Jake put his hand under my skirt and start rubbing my pussy. I could not stop watching them fuck in that room. It was so HOT! I felt my cunt getting wetter as Jake started fingering me and licking my pussy from behind me. I moaned and then all noise from the bedroom stopped suddenly.

I didn't dare look into the window again. Jake smiled at me and motioned toward the window with his head. Apparently he had looked and saw Dan and Joan at the window smiling down at us, and they seemed ok with it. I was a bit embarrassed though, to be caught outside their bedroom window like that.

Dan saw me blush and said, "Crystal, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. We're all friends here, so it's all ok. Why don't you both come in and join us! The front door is unlocked." Jake stood and helped me to my feet as I tried to adjust my skirt, then we went around front and went inside. They met us in the livingroom and Jake gave Dan the 2 bottles of wine, which he put in the fridge to chill. Joan took my hands and led me to the sofa, then gave me a hug and a kiss. Then she gave Jake a hug and kiss as well, as Dan came out of the kitchen and pulled me into his embrace, kissing me deeply and sliding his hand down over my ass and squeezing it.

I broke the kiss and looked up at him and smiled. "I've missed you, Crystal." he whispered in my ear so no one else could hear him. I glanced over at Jake and he was busy sucking Joan's breasts, since she and Dan were already naked. Dan took my hand and led me to the bedroom. He had me sit on the bed where he and Joan were making love, and sat beside me, sliding his hand under my skirt like Jake was doing when we were outside of that window behind us. My panties were so wet that when he pulled his hand out from under my skirt, his fingers were soaked.

Dan smiled and said, "Looks like someone wants a bit of fun this afternoon, hmmm?" I nodded and he pushed me back on the bed so I was laying down. He pushed my skirt up around my waist and started licking the front of my blue thong panties, right over my clit. I started to close my eyes and he looked up and said, "No babe, keep your eyes open for me." I nodded and made myself keep my eyes open and focused on his face as he licked my panties.

After a couple minutes, he slid his hands up my thighs and pulled down my panties, tossing them to the floor before burying his face in my hot wet cunt, his lips and tongue caressing my clit and pussy lips. He started sucking my clit and within seconds, I was cumming, my juices flowing out and coating his tongue and chin. I started moaning and panting hard as he thrust a pair of fingers into my vagina, fucking me hard with them as he continued to suck and lick my clit. I heard some heavy breathing coming from the livingroom and looked at Dan. He smiled and said, "Sounds like Jake and Joan are going at it hot and heavy as well. They'll be in to join us soon, love. Are you ready to ride this big hard cowboy cock now, babe?" I nodded and he pulled me up and undressed me, then pulled me against him. I felt his cock pressing against my tummy as he hugged me tight. He laid on the bed and pulled me on top of him, guiding his cock into my wet cunt. I moaned as I completely impaled myself on his hard shaft and started riding him, slowly at first, then gradually getting faster as my orgasm approached.

I had closed my eyes and he tapped my nose with his finger to get my attention, so I opened them again and I smiled when I looked at him. By now, I was slamming my pussy against him with each downward thrust and grinding my clit against his pelvis before slipping up his cock again. His hands were on my waist and he held me down and ground against me a few times, and the next thing I knew, my body was quivering and trembling around his shaft as my orgasm came and I held my breath and collapsed on him, my head resting on his chest. He continued thrusting in me and moments later, I felt his cum shooting into me, his cock pulsing and throbbing in my vagina, his hands resting on my ass and holding me to him.

Part 12

Ray:

When we entered Joan and Dan's cabin, Joan kissed Crystal, then she came over to me and felt my cock through my tight jeans and chided me as she whispered, "What do we have here? A peeping Tom perv? Hahaha!" Soon she had my cock out in her hand, rubbing the pre-cum with her thumb. As Crystal and Dan left the room, she went down and took my cock into her mouth. Working my fingers in her soft red hair, it was such a turn-on for me to see my fingers tangling in her hair as she looked at me while taking my cock deeply in her mouth. She quit sucking long enough to tell me she loved the taste of Crystal's pussy on my face when she kissed me.

There was no way I could remain silent as she sucked me. It seemed like she sucked the groans and growls from me. I gently pushed her over to the couch so we could 69. I enjoyed the little patch of red hair as I went down on her, again running my fingers through it. When I found her clit with my lips, she moaned, even though she had my dick in her mouth. As I went farther down in her pussy, I found her vagina still very open from her recent fucking. Surprisingly, I felt her pushing me off of her. Here I was, struggling not to cum, and I was wondering if she wanted to stop or change positions??

I supposed I looked at her with a puzzled look, and she explained, "You have me curious about this voyeur thing, Jake. Let's go watch Crystal and Dan fuck and see what happens." she quietly snickered. We slipped into the bedroom where Crystal and I had watched them just a short time ago. On the way, I shed the remaining clothing I had on. We sat on a chair at the foot of the bed and quietly watched Crystal ride down on Dan's dick. She moaned as it slid into her pussy, and Joan, seated on my lap, reached between her legs and rubbed my cock. Soon, as she watched them intently, she slipped her hips over my cock. I watched her eyes, almost not blinking. It was almost a feeling of relief as my cock slid into her wet pussy.

She was moaning until Dan and Crystal almost discovered us, then she said, "Let's surprise them! I would love to lick her pussy as Dan fucks her, and you can fuck me at the same time." I smiled as Joan got up and lay in between both of their legs with her head in where the action was. Her legs were spread very open as she motioned me to come and fuck her. Until I got myself positioned between her legs, I was stroking my cock and watching her finger her vagina. Soon I replaced her fingers with my cock, and I bent my head down so I could watch her licking Crystal's pussy and Dan's wet cock.

Bunnie:

Dan had his hands on my waist, guiding me up and down on his hard shaft. My eyes were closed and I was concentrating on the exquisite pleasure I was feeling at the hands of this gorgeous man, so I didn't hear Joan and Jake come into the room. Dan was groaning and saying, "Yes baby, ride me hard!" I started moving faster on his cock when I suddenly felt hands on my ass and a tongue flicking my pussy. I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see Joan laying down on her tummy between Dan's legs and she was licking his cock and my pussy at the same time.

I looked over her and saw Jake standing there at the end of the bed, his hard cock in his hand as he positioned himself to slide into Joan's pussy from behind. He looked at me and smiled, then asked, "Having fun, dear?" I smiled and nodded, then closed my eyes as Dan started thrusting within me harder and faster. It seemed a bit weird with all four of us fucking and licking and sucking all at once in the same bed, but I had to admit I was really enjoying myself.

After a few minutes of fucking that way, we changed positions, with me laying on my back, Jake between my legs licking and sucking my pussy, Joan sucking Jake's hard cock, and Dan eating Joan's pussy as I sucked his cock. Joan stopped for a moment and reached into the drawer of the night stand, pulling out a pair of vibrating dildos. She handed one to Jake and one to Dan, who teased our pussies with them as they continued to lick and suck our pussies. Joan was writhing in ecstacy, as was I.

Joan and I continued sucking the guys. We were laying on the bed in one big circle and having one hell of a fun time. We were all panting and moaning, and when the guys finally came, they both growled loudly, which kinda startled Joan and I. We looked at each other, then started laughing so hard that we both had tears in our eyes. Then the guys started laughing with us and it was a few minutes before we all got our laughter under control and just laid on the bed snuggling, Joan and I in the middle and the guys on either side of us, Jake by me and Dan by Joan.

I looked to Joan and said with a giggle, "It's a good thing you have a king-sized bed in here! We'd probably be on the floor by now if it had been a smaller bed." She agreed, then we all got quiet as we struggled to catch our breath and slow our heartbeats. In the quiet that ensued, Joan's stomach growled loud enough that we all heard it.

She laughed and said, "I guess it's time to start dinner! Let's all shower and then start cooking. Jake and Crystal, you two can use the shower first if you'd like. There are clean towels in the cabinet under the bathroom sink." We all got up from the bed and gathered our clothes, then Jake and I went to the bathroom and showered quickly, washing and drying each other before getting dressed and leaving the bathroom so Dan and Joan could shower.

Dan said, "Make yourselves at home if you want, we'll only be a few minutes. Jake, there's beer in the fridge if you want one, and I think there may be some wine coolers left in there too, if you want one, Crystal." We thanked him and went to the kitchen for drinks as he and Joan went to the bathroom to shower.

Twenty minutes later, Dan and Joan emerged from the bathroom. Jake and I were watching some program on the TV and drinking our beverages when Dan said, "Jake, let's go out and fire up that grill while the girls get everything else ready for dinner, since this will be the last night we'll see each other until you and Crystal come to visit us next month at our house." Jake smiled and gave me a kiss, then took his beer and went out the kitchen door to the back yard with Dan. I went to the kitchen with Joan and we prepared the chicken and salads, and Joan put a Cherry Pie in the oven to bake. When Dan came in and told us that the grill was ready, I put the chicken on a platter and carried it and the barbeque sauce, and four foil-wrapped potatoes, out to him so he could cook it on the grill. An hour later, the pie out of the oven and on the counter cooling, we all sat at the table in the back yard eating the delicious barbequed chicken, baked potatoes, tossed salad, fruit salad, and drinking beer and wine coolers, and just enjoying our last night together as friends, until the following month.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers