Calendar Art Ch. 3

Story Info
Chris is introduced to 'down-under' hospitality.
2.4k words
4.41
25.8k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris finished packing. She has arranged for her friend Kim to finish the final addition to the calendar shoot, Josh Hartnett. She shook her head, smiling. Poor Josh, he didn't know what he was in for!

Meanwhile, on the set of Ned Kelley….

They had just finished shooting for the day. Hot, tired, and itchy from the fake beards they had to wear, Heath and Orly decided to hit a local club after cleaning up. Many of the crew from the film was there. They each ordered a beer and relaxed.

They talked about the shooting schedule, and chatted with a few of the people they knew from the set. Orly kept checking his watch.

Heath leaned back, stretching his long legs out in front of him. "What's up with that, mate? You have a hottie you need to get home to?"

Orly grinned. "Not exactly. You know the photographer from the calendar shoot?"

Heath nodded. "Yeah, Chris. Very nice lass. What about her?"

Orly leaned forward. "She'll be here tonight. I'm gonna pick her up at the airport."

At that, Heath sat up. "You're picking her up?" Thoughts rushed through his mind. Why hadn't she contacted him? Was she seeing Orly?

"Um, so tell me mate, any particular reason why you are picking her up?"

Orly's easy smile faded. "Why? Because she asked me to. You jealous?"

Heath shook his head. "No, well, no. I mean, what's up with you two? I guess I didn't realize you had become, well, close."

Orly leaned back in his chair. "You could say that. And I intend to get a lot closer to her, too." He took a sip from his beer.

Heath silently debated whether or not to tell his friend about Chris and himself. He really liked Chris, but neither of them wanted a commitment beyond friends. And he didn't want to spoil things between her and Orly, either.

Heath caught the server's attention. "Another round here, mate."

"Maybe I should slow down, I gotta be sober for later." Orly's lips curled into a grin.

Heath handed him a fresh beer. "Take this. You'll need it."

Heath told his friend about the time Chris and he had spent together. No great details, just that yes, they had a more than platonic friendship.

Orly sat back in his chair. "I need to think about this for a few minutes, dude. You mind?"

Heath shook his head. "I gotta make a trip here for a few anyway. You sure everything is cool?"

Orly nodded. He sighed as he watched his friend head toward the men's room. He really liked Chris, and didn't mind that she and Heath were "friends". Actually, he remembered her saying something about being with the two of them in Australia was going to make her fantasy come true. He sipped his beer. Maybe, if Heath agreed, the two of them could make her wildest dream a reality. Then, he planned on claiming her for himself!

Heath made his way back to the table. "Should I sit back down?"

Orly nodded. "No worries, mate. Let me tell you about a little plan I have…"

Orly laid out the scenario. The plan was for the two of them to make Chris' fantasies come true. The three of them "dating" while in Oz together.

Heath thought about that for a few minutes. "You know what, mate, that sounds pretty wild. I mean, I'm not interested in you…"He trailed off into laughter.

Orly snorted. "Hell no, I don't want you touching me, at least not when I'm naked. But I say, let's give Chris the time of her life."

Heath raised his beer. "Deal!"

The guys decided to pick Chris up together. After showering and changing, they left for the airport.

Chris ran down the ramp, looking for Orly. She stopped dead, seeing both men waiting at the gate. Well, they were both smiling, Heath standing a step behind Orly. She could see him wink at her.

Orly grabbed her up in his arms, planting a kiss on her lips. "Hey babe, I'm so glad to see you!"

Chris kissed him back, hugging him tightly.

Heath cleared his throat. "What, don't I get a hug?"

Chris turned to him. "You most certainly do!" They embraced, she kissing Heath on the cheek.

Orly leaned to her. "You mean I get a kiss and Heath doesn't?"

Chris' cheeks flamed. Heath took her face in his hand. "No worries, luv. Orly and I, um, know about each other…"

She pushed back from Heath and looked at both men. "So, the secret is out. Maybe I should take the next plane home…"

Heath and Orly grabbed her hands. Orly spoke first, a naughty grin on his face. "No way babe, you belong to us. We're gonna show you the Outback the way it should be done."

She shook her head. Looking first to Orlando, then Heath, she asked slowly, "You're both sure about this? I mean, no weirdness here, right?"

"Honestly, Orly and I discussed this. We both really want to be with you, and we know you want both of us." He leaned forward, and his deep voice send electric thrills through her. "Now we want to make your fantasy come true. Will you allow us that?"

Orly leaned close to her other ear. "I promise, this will be for your pleasure. We have the utmost respect for you. Besides, once you get back to the States, you'll only want me…"

The three dissolved in giggles as the men each took a hand and led Chris to the waiting limo.

The suite that Chris booked was lovely. They had decided to go out clubbing a bit since there was no shooting scheduled for the next day.

Chris left the men in the sitting room of the suite. After unpacking, she took a quick shower, taking great care in her hair and make-up. Since the guys were both in leather, she decided to dress to match. A short black leather skirt, topped by a lacy maroon bustier and a black leather jacket was in order. She completed the outfit with knee high lace-up Doc Martin's. She put her hair up in a loose bun with curls framing her face.

"Okay, gentlemen, what's say we rock the house!"

Heath and Orly jumped to their feet. "Damn, girlie, you look great!" Heath slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her lightly. "Maybe we should just stay home. I wouldn't want anyone getting any ideas about trying to take you away from us."

Orly's arm wrapped around her shoulders. Turning to face him, he planted his lips on hers. "I don't think we'll have any problems, mate. Everyone will know this woman belongs to us."

Chris actually shivered. The two of them touching her was almost overwhelming. She could feel her nipples tighten as they each kissed and licked at her ears. Finally, she gently pushed them back. "Club, guys? Yes or no?"

Heath sighed. "Yes, yes. Come on, let's go have some fun."

Orly continued to nuzzle her neck. She finally wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him hard on the lips. He moaned into her mouth, pressing against her thigh.

Heath lightly cracked her on the butt. "Come on, you two. Let's get going."

Orly took Chris' hand and the three of them went to the limo.

The club was semi-crowded. Heath and Orly nodded to the bouncer. Once inside, the "host", actually another bouncer, showed them to a private table.

The music was pounding, the drinks were great, and the two men took turns dancing with Chris. She was in heaven. Each one had his own style, but both were very romantic and attentive to her. During one of their slow dances together, Chris asked Heath whose idea this was, and he told her both of them had agreed to please her.

"Hon, listen. I know you care for both of us, and we care for you. Why fight it? We want to give you the best of both, without any regrets. If you would feel better with just one of us, then, well, we'll accept that." He leaned down and kissed her, his tongue teasing her lips and exploring her mouth.

"Babe, I know, but how about you guys, I mean, are you sure this is what you want?"

Heath leaned his forehead against hers. "It's what we want. Simple as that."

Chris turned her cheek and leaned against Heath's shoulder. Her fantasy was coming true. She knew there was no going back now!

The next slow dance with Orly she asked him the same question. His answers were almost identical to Heath's. So, Chris decided to just go with the flow!

The next set was an oldies set. The three of them danced together, Orly grinding her from behind, Heath from the front, sometimes switching positions. She could feel them pushing into her hips; both of them with growing erections. Taking advantage of being pressed between them, she stroked over their butts, sometimes sliding around to give their hard members a squeeze.

They were both moaning, one in each ear. Chris was about overwhelmed with sensations. The music loud, the smell and taste of each man, her lacy little thong was becoming very damp. "Pour Some Sugar on Me" poured from the speakers. Chris pushed the guys back a bit, and slid her jacket off. Some of the other people on the dance floor had stepped back, giving the threesome a little space.

Chris threw herself into the song, pumping her hips, taking first Heath, then Orly into her dance space to meld her body with his. She felt hands on her, first one on a breast, the other on her ass. Lips on her neck, her ears, her face.

It was Orly who finally broke the spell by dragging both her and Heath off the dance floor. He grabbed her jacket, picked up their belongings, threw 100 dollars on the table, and led everyone back to the limo.

Thankfully, the trip back to the hotel was a short one. Heath and Orly had Chris between them, kissing her neck and her lips. Chris leaned back, her hands entwined in their hair. Sensations were almost too much for her. Her pussy ached from the feelings. Orly finally stroked under her skirt, touching her wet panties. She pushed against his hand. He nuzzled her ear. "You are so wet, baby. I can't wait to get you home."

She felt Heath's hand caress her breast, sliding under her top and squeezing her nipple. His teeth grazed her shoulder. "I take it you like this?"

Chris just moaned. First one, then the other, kissed her mouth.

The limo came to a stop. They realized they were at the hotel. Chris put her jacket back on, and tried to arrange herself. Orly and Heath had their own arrangements that were necessary; both of them were sporting large erections!

Once inside, they wasted no time in getting to the bedroom. Orly and Heath were disrobing as they went. Chris got as far as taking the jacket off when they reached the bedroom.

The men, both still in their shorts, began to undress Chris. They unfastened the bustier, dropping it to the floor. She sighed as they took her breasts in hand, fondling until her nipples were like rocks. Heath had unzipped the skirt and was sliding it down over her legs. He kissed his way down to her boots, kneeling in front of her. Orly had slipped behind her, his arms around her holding her breasts.

Heath unlaced her boots, pulling them off. Orly continued to tease her breasts, licking and sucking her neck at the same time. Chris could only moan and sigh. No words could describe how she felt at this moment!

Orly pulled her back to the bed. He laid her on her back, cradling her head in his arms. He kissed her lips, then slid down her neck, licking the tops of her breasts. Meanwhile, Heath had started kissing up her legs. He would gently nibble on her thigh, then run his tongue over the spot. Orly had begun to suck on her nipples. She grasped the sheets in her hands at the sensations. She gasped when Heath's long fingers finally touched her wet lips. He tickled over them, causing her to writhe. She had worked her hand over to take Orly's very hard cock in hand. Orly continued his licking of her breasts, stopping occasionally to kiss her mouth.

Heath had trailed his tongue up to her treasure. He swiped his tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit. She cried out with the feeling. This only spurred Heath on. He slid a finger into her, wiggling it slightly. She moaned, first Heath's name, then Orly's.

Heath licked her, concentrating on her clit, just the way she liked it. Orly picked up his lead, pulling her hand off him and smothering her with kisses and licks. Chris could feel her belly tighten, the sensation coming from her toes up. Heath could feel her pussy tighten around his finger. She came so hard Heath's face was soaked. He continued to lick her until she begged him to stop. Orlando had stretched out on one side of her; Heath now slid up to the other. She kissed him hard, tasting her juice on him. Turning to Orly, she shared with him.

Orly licked her lips. "Think I'd like to taste this first-hand." He slid down between her legs. Now it was Heath's turn to play with her breasts as Orly licked her to yet another orgasm.

"Please, Orly, please, I want you inside me…" Orly got to his knees. He sat back on his heels, pulling her legs around him. Heath had knelt beside her face. Orlando slowly pushed his raging cock into her. At the same time, Heath slid the tip of his member over her lips. She licked at it, finally taking it in her hand and pulling it into her mouth.

Once again, she had no words for the sensations. She was being filled with her two favorite men, both literally and emotionally.

Heath kneaded her breasts while she worked her magic on his cock. Swirling her tongue around, sucking gently, then harder. He pumped into her mouth, while Orly pumped into her nether regions.

All three came nearly at the same time, all calling out loudly. She could feel her fluids mingling with Orly's, while Heath's sweet cum shot down her throat. They collapsed onto the bed together.

To be continued...