Calendar Shoot November MILF

Story Info
Dana Jacobson & Friends put on X-rated fashion show.
16.2k words
4.29
47.2k
9
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you

When I returned from Cannes with Shanon, Veronica and Adrianna I spent a few days in New York preparing for the next shoot that was to take place in Atlanta with a number of the ladies from the Weather Channel.

I was having lunch in the ESPN zone when Dana Jacobson came over to my table and asked if she could join me. Who was I to refuse this sexy "girl next door" to sit with me?

"John, I have a proposition for you. I know about your calendars and I have an idea that I believe will knock your socks off."

I interrupted her; "Sorry Dana, but with only three slots open, I have them already scheduled and planned."

"Just hear me out and I know you will bump one of them for the one I have planned, okay?"

She looked at me with those large dark eyes, pleading with me to listen. Just the thought of seeing this large woman naked sucking and fucking got my cock growing. I looked at those full red lips as she wet them with the tip of her tongue as she waited for my response.

"Okay Dana, let's hear it!"

A broad smile crossed her face as she sat up in the chair, her large tits nearly jumping out of her tight pullover shirt.

"Here's my idea, as you know I have close connections with all of the star athletes. I would like to have a fashion show/auction where I assemble a number of anchors from the Fox News Channel, I'm really close with a lot of them, and along with myself we model a number of sexy and business outfits and we'll have a number of Hall of Famer basketball stars bid on the outfits."

I interrupted her; "What's so hot about that Dana"

She smiled; "The kicker is that they don't only get the outfits for the wives or girlfriends, but they also get the models for the evening. I would have a penthouse suite set up with a number of bedrooms to accommodate all of the action. What do you think?"

Her eyes sparkled with excitement waiting for my response.

"Dana, I looked at her with a disappointed look and then broke out in a big smile, I love it! The only think is that we need to finish these last three shoots in the next week or so and I don't know if you can get it all together that soon."

"Let me tell you John, I already contacted the anchors and some of the basketball greats and all seem interested. One other thing, the auction proceeds go to the anchor's favorite charities. I have Mike and Mike already on board for the MC's. So what do you think?'

"Tell me Dana, when, where, who and I'll let you know tomorrow. I'll try and bump one of the other shoots, but no promises."

"The event would take place in the ESPN Zone studios; the suite is already reserved at the Plaza for three days from now. As for the basketball stars I have Michael Jordan, Kareem Jabaar, Isaiah Thomas, Larry Bird, Dennis Rodman, Charles Barkley, and Kobe Bryant . As for the anchors I have myself, Martha MacCallum, Courtney Friel, one of the new anchors on Fox and Friends, Harris Faulkner, Megyn Kelly, Gretchen Carlson and Rudi Bakhtiar. I'm trying for one more, but am not sure if she can persuade her husband to do it. She really wants to, but you know..."

"Oh? And who's that?"

"I don't want to say until I can confirm her. I promised I wouldn't divulge her name until she knows for sure. Just let me say, if she says yes, it will put this shoot over the top."

"Now you really got me interested. Okay Dana, I'm in as long as you can produce the all stars and anchors. Will you take care of the cameramen at the auction? I prefer my cameramen at the suite. They already know what I like and know how to get all of the action. I will need a few extras seeing the large number of couples involved. I'll set up mini cams in the limos just in case there is any action on the way to the Plaza. Will they all have their own bedrooms Dana?"

"Yeah, I have the suite with eight bedrooms and a large play area in case some want a mini orgy, is that okay?"

"I think you got it all covered, just one other thing Dana, watching you and seeing you move has peaked my interest to say the least. I was wondering if I could kiss those full red wet lips of yours?"

Standing she bent over to me, pressing those large tits against my arm and cupping my face planted a hot moist kiss on my lips. Her tongue darted out and touched mine. As quickly as it started she broke the kiss and giggled; "We'll have to same some more of that for later. I'll be in touch, got to go, bye!"

I watched as she walked away, her large ass wiggled from side to side and I couldn't wait to see one of those large black cocks knifing their way between those luscious globes.

Later that evening I received a call from Dana telling me the secret MILF was in and asked me if I wanted to know who it was or did I want to be surprised.

"Dana, tell me now or the shoot is off!"

"Now John, you don't have to get testy!! The mystery MILF is Michelle Malkin, what do you think of her?"

"Oh my god Dana, I've tried to get her for a shoot all by herself but turned me down flat. How did you get her?"

"Well it seems she likes multiple partners and loved black men, I think she's black? What do you think?

"No Dana, I checked out her website on Fox news and it says she's a Filipino. I love her, she's such a firecracker I just know she'll be great. So tell me is everything set? Need me to set anything up?"

If you have time tomorrow I would like you to meet with the ladies and see what you think of the outfits they will be modeling and selling, is one o'clock okay for you at the ESPN offices?"

"I'll be there and I'm seriously thinking of bidding for Michelle."

I entered the conference room and it was crowded with large racks of clothes and all of the ladies were in different stages of dress and undress. A few were already in previous shoots for the calendar and they greeted me. Martha, Gretchen and Megyn were all in a shoot together with Paige Hopkins and Kerin Chetry. Then there was Harris who I had a personal shoot with on a Paris excursion. Seeing me she approached me and planted a hot lingering kiss on my lips. Her large eyes sparkled as she broke the kiss.

"Happy to see you again John, I thought you were going to call. I guess the only way I can see you is to be in another shoot."

"Sorry Harris, but rushing to finish the calendars and editing the videos I haven't had time to call anyone."

The other three chimed in; "Yeah, he said he would call us too. Don't feel left out Harris this dog didn't call us either."

I broke in, "Just wait ladies, after these last three shoots I intend on calling you all, I have a surprise, but it will have to wait till the last video is in the can and the calendars are out to the printers. I promise to call each and every one of you, promise!"

I crossed my heart and they all laughed and gave me a group hug.

I found Dana and she introduced me to Rudi Bakhtiar and Courtney Friel. The two of them were total opposites. Rudi was dark skinned from India with piercing dark eyes and long dark brown, nearly black hair. She has large breasts and a tiny waist and nicely rounded hips and a bubble butt. As for Courtney she had a smile that could light up a room, with long blonde hair and dark blue eyes that you could loose you soul in. Her body was similar to Rudi's with the exception of trim hips and a tight compact ass. The other major difference was their skin tones. Courtney was all peaches and cream, while Rudi had that dark sultry look.

I was disappointed not to see Michelle Malkin in the room yet; just then the door opened and in walked the Filipino firecracker. Nearly everyone stopped talking to focus on her. She was a lot shorter then I imagined, but everything was there, just in miniature. Her long black hair framed her face beautifully. Her make-up was exquisite and her full red lips shined and her teeth sparkled when she smiled.

Dana introduced her to me and she hugged me lovingly and was polite, but a little cold. I knew I had my work cut out if I was to slip my now stiff cock between those two lovely columns of flesh.

Over the next two hours I saw each woman in several stages of dress and undress and when things wrapped up all of the outfits were finalized for the fashion show and auction set for tomorrow evening. Rather then go into what they picked out. I will describe them as they walk the runway along with who bids for whom and who purchases who. Just let me say the athletes better bring large checkbooks for a lot of the ladies. Each one is unique and exquisite in their own way.

The following evening couldn't come soon enough. I spend the afternoon at the suite with the numerous cameramen setting up both remote and handheld cameras, I didn't want to miss a single bit of action that I knew would be unfolding later that evening.


Arriving at the ESPN studios in Times Square the athletes were all there. I was dwarfed by some of these men, Michael Jordan was very polite as was Isaiah Thomas, Kareem and Larry Bird, as expected Charles Barkley and Dennis Rodman were arrogant and rude. With the extra women Dana invited a few of the current NBA stars but only one made it, Kobe Bryant.

Mike & Mike were a crack up and then the lights dimmed and out came the first model, Dana Jacobson, she had her shoulder length dark brown hair pinned up and she sparkled as she walked up the runway. Dressed in a floor length black velvet dress, it hugged every large curve of her body. There was a slit up the left side from hem to mid thigh. Under the slit showed hints of black stocking and black high heeled shoes. Above, the dress was draped over one shoulder and the other was totally bare. Her large breasts strained to burst free of the tight material.

She stopped before the men and Michael yelled out; "Fifty Thousand!"

Charles spoke up; "Seventy five Thousand!" Kareem smiled and in a whisper said; "One Hundred Thousand!"

Mike Golic said; "One Hundred going once, twice, sold to Kareem for one hundred thousand!"

Dana walked down the steps and went over to Kareem and ran her hands over his bald head, sitting on his large lap she kissed him hard as his large hands cupped her large ass.

Greeny spoke up; "Okay gentlemen and I use that term loosely next up is Megyn Kelly from Fox News mornings. What is my first bid?"

She stepped out onto the runway in a one piece sheer white lace negligee. It was obvious she was naked under the tight fitted outfit. It covered her entire body and at the same time hid nothing. Lacy openings at her breasts and pussy areas showed her stiff nipples poking out. A fine tuft of blonde hair snuck out in her pubic areas as she walked across the runway. When she turned her blonde hair flew around her shoulders and licking her lips she blew Kobe a kiss. His eyes traveled across her tight ass and her back was bare from waist to shoulders, two tiny straps held the garment in place.

Kobe rose his hand; Fifty Thousand dollars!"

Michael yelled out; One Hundred Thousand dollars!"

Megyn was really getting into it now, sliding one strap down to expose one perfect shaped tit to the crowd.

Kobe's eyes nearly popped out of his head; "Two hundred thousand!"

Golic yelled out; Two hundred going once, twice sold to Kobe for two hundred thousand dollars."

Megyn put her tit back in her gown and stepped down the stairs to Kobe and bending over gave him one long kiss and whispered; "See you later stud and wiggled off to the back stage area.

The crowd was buzzing waiting to see what came next and out came Rudi Bakhtiar. She was dressed in her native India sarong. She was covered from head to toe and her tiny body moved slowly down the runway. All of a sudden the music picked up and she unwrapped the sarong from her head and she looked stunning her hair was up and held by a clip. She twirled around and the sarong opened to the waist.

Isaiah Thomas yelled out Twenty five thousand, Barkley responded with fifty thousand.

Rudi untied the sash around her waist and the sarong was now totally open.

Isaiah yelled out; "One hundred thousand!

Barkley responded with; "Two hundred thousand!"

Rudi was really getting turned on and she let the sarong slip to the floor. She reached up and pulled the clip from her hair and it tumbled around her bare shoulders. She stood there in a black satin corset, her large tits and tiny waist was captured in that tight garment. Her legs were encased in sheer black stockings and black high heels topped off the outfit.

Isaiah's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he yelled; "Three hundred thousand!"

Charles sat back in his chair as Mike Greenberg yelled out; "Three hundred going once, twice, sold to Isaiah Thomas for three hundred thousand dollars!"

Rudi picked up her sarong and slipping it on and tying it loosely walked down the stairs to Isaiah and sat next to him. She took his face in her palms and kissed him tenderly. The kiss picked up steam and we could all see tongues working into each other's mouth.

She pulled away and whispered; I can't wait till later, bye for now."

Golic came up on stage and booing ensued.

"Alright you mugs put your hands together for our next model, star of her own show on Fox News daily at 1 PM, the lovely Martha MacCallum."

She walked out in a simple tight fitting black turtleneck ribbed dress. It was ultra short, barely twelve inches below the waist. A tight red patent leather belt at the waist accented her tiny waist and full pert breasts. The kicker was that except for the turtleneck, her shoulders and arms were bare showing off her tan body.

She licked her dark red lip glossed lips and smiled at the gentlemen.

Michael started with fifty thousand, followed by Rodman with one hundred thousand; Barkley came in with two hundred thousand.

Marsha smiled and reached under her skirt and removed her panties. Twirling them around she yelled out; "Come on guys, is that all you have?"

Rodman yelled out; "Four hundred thousand!"

With that Martha turned her back to the guys and bent over and grabbed her ankles. Her dress rode up and her bare pussy was staring at them. Her pussy juices were seeping out of her tight lipped cunt.

Charles yelled out; "Half a million!"

Rodman gave up and Golic yellow out; "Half a mil, going once, twice, sold to Sir Charles for half a million dollars!"

The crowd went crazy, Martha tossed the panties to Charles and yelled out; "You'll get the rest later!"

Greenburg came on stage and yelled out; "Gentlemen we will take a short break after that high bid and try and get things back to normal. Help yourselves to the drinks, back in ten."

Dana came over to me and whisper in my ear; "So what do you think, pretty hot so far huh?"

"I have to give you credit Dana, pretty hot, but I'll hold off the complements until we are back at the suite and the sex begins."

"Listen John after talking with the women already on stage, they are so fucking ready, I wouldn't be surprised if one doesn't start fucking one of the guys right here."

I laughed; "That could be arranged!"

"Hey Greeny!"

"Yes Golic?"

"I have just been told by Dana that the next one up is someone you would never see in person."

"Why is that Golic?"

"Because being Jewish, you never went to catholic school?

Greenly looked at Golic with a puzzled look on his face, but all was cleared up when Courtney Friel came onto stage.

Most of the men sat their with their mouths open taking in her beauty. She was dressed in a Catholic school uniform, wide collared starched white blouse, buttoned to the collar, a dark blue sweater, a short dark blue pleated plaid skirt that barely reached mid thigh, dark blue knee hi cable knit socks and matching patent leather shoes. She was sucking on a lolli-pop and her long blonde hair was pulled back in two long pigtails. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as she licked slowly at the sucker and tossed her skirt about as she walked up and down the runway. She dropped the sucker wrapper and putting the sucker in her mouth she bent over slowly at the waist to pick up the wrapper. Her tight white cotton panties were shown to the entire crowd. Reaching back she pulled them off her cheeks and pulled them tight against her bulging pussy lips, Standing up abruptly she pulled the sucker from her mouth and placing her finger to her lips wiggled it. Smiling at the men she whispered; "You men are being naughty, can Courtney be naughty too?"

Jordan jumped up not willing to be outbid this time yelled out; "Five hundred thousand!"

Courtney's eyes went wide and she smiled, secretly she wanted Michael and she just may be getting her wish.

Rodman stood; Six Hundred!"

Michael replied; "Seven Hundred!"

Rodman came back; "Eight Hundred!"

Michael not to be outdone replied; "One million, five hundred thousand!"

Rodman sat down.

Greeny started; "One million, five going once, twice, sold to Michael Jordan for one point five million!"

Courtney let out a squeal and jumped off the stage and straddled Michael's lap and planted a long kiss on his lips. She ran her hands over his bald head as he cradled her firm ass in his large black hands. She wiggled against his growing cock and just as fast as she jumped him, she was off and skipped to the stage and off, sucking her sucker and twirling her pigtails.

Rodman turned to Jordan; "Man you are one lucky mother fucker. Maybe we can share our ladies later. I would love to fuck that hot bitch."

Michael just smiled and replied; "We'll see, I have to see who you end up with first."

They gave each other the low five and laughed.

Dana came over to me looking fine in her long black dress, she bent over and whispered in my ear; "John we have a problem, we have two men without women right now."

I whispered back; "And the problem is?"

She nibbled my earlobe first and then whispered; "We still have three women in back to auction off."

"Dana, that shouldn't be a problem, with the three left I doubt if one of the guys won't mind having a second woman with them for the evening, even if there is a problem, I'll bid on Michelle, no problem."

She kissed me and walked away.

Greeny came on stage all right you horn-dogs, put your hands together for our next model, Ms Harris Faulkner, all you who watch the O'Reilly Factor know her for her magical news break reporting. I know I can't take my eyes off the screen when she's on.

Harris walked out wearing a floor length black cape and cream colored high heels. Her shoulder length black hair was done to perfection with those large sexy bangs across her forehead. Her large dark eyes sparkled and she ran her tongue along her bright red glossy lips.

She spun around and reached up for the button on the cape. Holding onto the collar she spun it around and threw it into the crowd. She stood at the end of the runway with her hands on her hips. There was silence in the room as everyone took in her beauty. She was wearing a lemon yellow and aqua wide striped gossamer dress. Her large tits held up the dress, her shoulders were bare and having made love to her in a previous calendar shoot I knew just how soft and silky smooth that body was.

As she spun around the full silky skirt billowed around her showing her long shapely legs and a hint of a tiny black thong caressing her love channel.

As she posed for the men in the crowd I was tempted to bid, but a loud voice shouted from the crowd.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers