Cale's Visit

Story Info
April did not expect this when she got home.
1.7k words
3.61
21.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April have you showered yet today?" Andre asked when she walked in the door.

"Nope, was gonna get one when I got home." She replied. "Oh Hey Cale, didn't realize you were here." She said waving to her friend sitting on the couch.

"Andre invited me over for supper." Cale replied.

"Ok, well I'll be down in a bit. I'll get a shower." She replied.

April took a quick shower shaved her legs and walked out of the bathroom in a towel. Andre and Cale were standing in the hall.

"Drop the towel." Andre ordered.

"You've got to be kidding me." April laughed.

"I am not kidding." Andre snapped putting his hand to her throat pinning her to the wall.

"Andre what the hell, what we do in the bedroom is ours. You can't be thinking about doing this with Cale here."

"Oh we are not just going to do this with him here; he's going to join us." Andre informed her cutting off her air.

Her hands went to her throat and Andre stripped her of her towel.

"So where shall we start?" He asked looking back at Cale.

Cale stood there staring at April, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Should probably strap her down." Cale replied chuckling.

"Grab her arm." Andre replied taking her left side.

Cale grabbed her right arm and they pulled her into the spare room. "Hold her down while I get some stuff from the other room." Andre said leaving Cale to take control.

Cale straddled April and pinned her arms above her head, "What the hell Cale?" April asked.

"I had no idea, hell I'm just playing along at this point. But I have wanted you for years." He replied looking her over. Andre came in with a box of stuff, "Has my little slut be good?" he asked.

"She was an Angel." Cale replied winking at April.

"Get her on her knees and tie her hands." Andre said tossing Cale a short piece of rope.

Cale tied her up and got off the bed, "Please. Please don't do this." April begged.

"Don't make me gag you." Andre threatened.

"Please." She begged.

"Hey Cale, if your cock is hard enough. Gag her with it." Andre said looking at him.

"Seriously?" Cale asked.

"Seriously, I don't want to listen to her begging for something that won't happen." Andre replied.

Cale undid his jeans and knelt on the bed, "Well you heard the man April."

"No, No. Please." She begged looking him in the eyes. "Please." She whispered.

"Seriously Cale, shut her up."

Cale pulled out his cock, "How much can you take?" he asked as he forced his cock in her mouth April gagged and tears streamed down her face as her eyes watered.

Andre laughed, "She will take it all."

Cale grabbed her hair, and slowly fucked her face, causing her to gag again and again.

"Ah.Fuck." Cale moaned.

"She does quite the job doesn't she?" Andre chuckled.

"Does she ever." Cale agreed.

Andre untied her hands, "Don't stop sucking." He ordered slapping her ass. "Get on all fours." He said getting behind her. April did as she was told continuing to suck on Cale's cock. She moaned as Andre slid two fingers inside of her. "Getting into it now are you?" Cale asked holding her head in place with his cock down her throat. She gagged, and squirmed trying to pull away but he had a tight grip on her.

Andre poured lube over her ass and pussy, "Do you have a preference?" Andre asked Cale.

"No preference, she's doing a great job here." He grinned.

Andre's phone rang. "Hello?" he answered. "Damn it, I forgot about that meeting. Yeah yeah, I'll be there in 10mins, let me get cleaned up." He hung up. "Fuck! Ok well I have a meeting. Do not let her get away with anything; she can be quite the handful. Do you think you can handle her?" Andre asked.

"I think I can handle her." Cale replied with a smirk on his face.

"Ok, behave babe. I'll be back in a couple of hours" Andre replied leaving. As soon as he was gone, April bit Cale's cock, Cale let her go she got up and ran towards the door.

"Ow Bitch! Don't think you are getting away with that." He said grabbing her. He picked her up and tossed her on the bed.

"Cale please. You don't have to do this." She said trying to crawl away from him.

"I know I don't' have to, but damn it I want to now." He replied grabbing the rope tying her hands above her head to the bed post. He kissed slowly down the back of her neck, "Don't fight me and this will be fun." He whispered.

"Are you kidding me? Don't fight." She squirmed.

"April, I'm only going to give you one warning." He turned her head and looked her in the eyes. "Stop fighting me." He ordered. He got up and looked through the box that Andre left.

"So what shall we do first?" he grinned holding up a ball gag and vibrator.

"No, please. Cale not like this." She replied.

"The gag is a good place to start." Cale replied. He sat on the edge of the bed next to her head, "No." she squealed and thrashed about. Cale grabbed her face and held it still with one hand while forcing the gag in her mouth with the other. He tightened the strap to hold it in place.

"There, that's better. Once you agree to behave I'll take it out." He said grabbing the vibrator.

April pleaded with him behind the gag. Cale slapped her ass hard and April screamed.

"Shut up." He ordered. Cale ran the vibrator across her ass, April pulled away from him. "Get back here." He growled as he grabbed her and pulled her back. As he leaned over her, she could feel his cock pressing against her ass, "I gave you your warning." He whispered. He grabbed something else from the box, "Let's see if this will fit." He said with a grin as he held up an butt plug. He held her down with one hand on her low back, as he teased April's ass with the plug. He pushed it in a little, "take a deep breath babe." He whispered. "Relax and it won't hurt." He assured her.

April whimpered, "Don't start with the complaining." Cale ordered. "I'm trying to be nice."

He pushed the plug completely into her ass. April screamed in both pain and pleasure as Cale fucked her ass with the plug.

"I'd never even dreamed of doing something like this with you." He said with a grin.

April moaned. "Hold it in." he ordered as he moved in front of her, "Will you behave?" He asked.

She nodded her head yes, he took the gag out of her mouth and kissed her passionately."Behave." he warned her. As he took off his pants; he poured lube on his cock and knelt behind her. He began to rub her clit with the head of his cock teasing her making her juices flow, she let out a low moan, "Cale please. I can't take it anymore."

"What do you want?" he asked slowing moving the plug in and out of her asshole.

"You know exactly what I want." She snapped.

He slapped her ass, "What do you want?" He asked again.

"I want you to fuck me." She replied.

"You'll have to do better than that." He replied as he slid the tip of his cock inside her pussy.

"Please Cale, Please." She whispered.

"Please what April?"

"Please fuck me. I want you to fuck me." She begged.

"Not right now." He replied pulling out quickly.

"NO! Cale please, please. What do you want me to do? What do I have to do?" she pleaded.

He chuckled. "Will you behave if I untie you?" he asked.

"Yes." April replied.

Cale untied her wrists, and she sat back on her heels driving the plug deeper into her own ass. She moaned. Cale laughed, "I want to see you pleasure yourself." He said sitting at the head of the bed.

"Are you kidding?" She asked.

"Do I look like I am kidding?" Cale snapped grabbing her hair.

"No, No. OK whatever you want."

He let her go and she sat back leaning on one elbow with the plug still in her ass she began to play with her own clit rubbing it slowly at first gradually increasing in speed, she let her head hang back as pleasure rolled over her.

"Enough." He ordered.

April stopped immediately, trembling she licked her fingers.

"How close are you?" he asked with a grin.

"If you don't fuck me soon, I am going to go crazy." She admitted.

"So you want my cock? Is that it?" he asked lying back.

She nodded staring at his stiff cock. "Well come taste it for a while and I'll think about giving you the release you want."

She crawled over to him and began sucking his cock. She moved slow, letting him enjoy every second of her lips and tongue.

He grinned down at her, "Climb on." He said gesturing for her to get on top of him. She licked the head of his cock and smiled as she moved up and positioned herself directly over him. Cale put his hands behind his head and just lay there. "I'm just going to watch." He said with a cocky grin. April held his cock in place and slid it inside of her pussy; she closed her eyes and bit her lip moaning as she moved up and down. She leaned forward to kiss him; they kissed passionately as she continued to ride him. Cale held her close and rolled over moving on top of her driving his cock deeper inside her. She screamed his name as he fucked her harder and harder finally collapsing on top of her.

Both of them breathing hard he kissed down her chest. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"I am better than ok." She replied. "Thank you." She whispered.

He moved next to her pulled her into his arms and closed his eyes.