Call Me "Sir"

Story Info
He knows her needs.
3.7k words
3.91
65.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were sitting on his couch talking; she was sitting between his legs, her body slightly turned towards him. A pause came in their conversation, and he told her,

“turn around so you’re facing away from me”

she wasn’t sure why he was asking, but she figured he was just going to surprise her with something, so she didn’t think to much about it. Suddenly he brought a blindfold down over he eyes before she could stop him.

“Hey! Come on, what are you doing?” she asked, half laughing.

All she got in response was a “shhh” from him. She went to take off the blindfold, but before she could get to it, he grabbed her wrists and held them.

“Do not try to take it off,” he said quietly, he was not annoyed or anything, but there was something in his tone that made her stop. She could feel herself shiver at his tone.

He slowly let go of her wrists, once he felt that she was not going to reach for the blindfold again. She moved her hands to her lap, and started to ask a question, but before she could say anything, she was told to “shhh” again. He then put his hands at her waist “Stand up and turn around to face me”, she stood up, with him still holding her, and started to turn around. Once she was facing him, he her told her stop. She was now standing in front of him, between his legs, while he sat on the couch watching her.

He watched her quietly for a moment, smiling when he saw her breathing speed up slightly and saw the small tremors that gave away her arousal. She stood quietly while he did this, wondering what was going on in his mind. She was again about to say something when he spoke again.

“Do you trust me?”

“yes” came the quiet response

“good, because from now until I say otherwise, I am in control. I will expect you to do as I ask, ‘no’ is not an acceptable response to me, if something I do causes you distress you may use a safe word. Your safe word is ‘sebastiane’; you say this and everything will stop. Do you understand so far?”

again, she quietly responded “yes”.

“Good. Now I have a rule for you to follow. When you address me, you will address me as ‘Sir’. Any time you do not follow this, there will be repercussions. Do you understand?”

“yes”, she then suddenly felt his hand smack her ass very hard, and she gasped softly

“Yes what?” he asked her

“yes Sir” she responded quickly

“Good girl” he said and smoothed his hand over the spot he had just hit.

She felt his hands leave her for a moment, and then she felt him, grasp her left wrist and place some sort of band around it. She felt him tighten it, and then realized that it was a wrist restraint. When she realized this, she quickly put her other hand behind her back, hoping to keep him from putting the other restraint on.

“Put your arm back out” he said calmly

when she did not comply he reached up and through her shirt and bra found her nipple and started to squeeze. She felt the pressure become pain and she gasped slightly, it finally got to a point and she quickly put her arm out in front of her. The pressure on her nipple stopped immediately.

“Thank you,” he said. “It is much easier to simply do what I ask in the first place isn’t it?”

“Yes” she replied, and then as soon as she said it she corrected herself, “I mean yes Sir” she said quickly, hoping he would not punish her for her mistake.

He smiled when he heard her catch herself, and decided that since she did catch herself, it was okay, this time. He took her other wrist and placed the restraint on it. She wanted to touch him so badly, so she began to bend down, reaching for him, putting her hands on his shoulders, wanting to kiss him. He quickly grabbed her hair, and pulled her head to the side hard, she gasped at brought one hand up to his to try and loosen his grip on her hair.

” What were you doing?” he asked,

“I wanted to kiss you Sir” she quietly replied.

“Ah, well then” he said,

still holding her hair, he brought her to him and kissed her hungrily. She moaned softly and kissed him back. He then pulled her away again and told her “do not do that again”. He then released her hair and she stood back up.

“Take a step back” he said, and held onto her arms to help her from getting off balance.

She stepped backwards carefully, and he then stood up in front of her.

“Turn around”

she started to turn, going slowly. Once she was facing away from him, she stopped and wondered what he was thinking. He let go of her arms and she stood there quietly. She then heard the soft clinking of something behind her, and was not sure what it was. She then felt something being placed over her head and felt something cold settle around her neck, draping a little ways down her chest. He then took one hand in his and placed one hand on the small of her back. She felt herself shiver at his touch; she also realized that she was rapidly getting very moist. He noticed her shiver and smiled to himself, enjoying watching her reactions.

He started to lead her away from the couch, and she follow, moving slowly and carefully. They walked for a couple steps when he stopped.

“There are stairs here, so be careful” he told her.

“Thank you sir” she replied.

They slowly made their way up the stairs and into his bedroom. She could not see it, but he had turned off the lights and had only black lights on, so the room was very dim. He led her to a carpeted area, and she felt it beneath her feet and was able to guess where she was. He started to unbutton her shirt, and pulled that off, her bra followed quickly.

“Take off your pants”

she reached down and unzipped her pants, sliding them down her legs, and stepped out of them. She was then left wearing only a thong. Standing there she suddenly felt very vulnerable, but instead of bothering her, but only aroused her.

She then felt him adjust what was around her neck and when it started to tighten around her neck, it finally dawned on her what it was. It was a dog’s choke chain collar. He brought both of her wrists behind her back and attached them to the collar in the same place a person would normally attach a leash. In this position, if she tried to pull her hands away or struggle, it tightened the collar around her neck. While she was frustrated at the lack of movement her hands now had, she had to admire his creativity.

She was broken out of her thought by his command to kneel; she knelt down without hesitation, and sat back on her heels. She felt his hand touch her ankle and realized he was kneeling behind her. He lifted one ankle up slightly and placed a restraint on it, and when she felt his hand on her other ankle, she raised her ankle up for him and he placed the restraint on her other ankle. He then clipped them together. She moved her feet around a little to test the degree of movement and found it was not much. She then heard him stand up and walk away for a moment. She found herself trembling as she knelt there blindfolded and fully at his mercy. She knew she was totally safe and yet she felt a nervousness because she did not know what was going to happen next. Although she knew it was only a minute or two that she knelt there, it felt like an eternity.

She then heard something clinking somewhere behind her.

“What’s clinking?” she asked

she got no answer at first and then suddenly felt something cold touch her nipple; she took in a quick breath.

“This is what was clinking,” he said

she realized it was the clips he used for a variety of purposes. She had not really cared what was clinking, but had simply wanted to break the silence. She heard him walking around and kept turning her head ion the direction of the sound, constantly trying to anticipate what was coming next. She heard him walk next to her and could not figure out what he was doing. She then realized there was something in front of her, she was guessing it was a bar, she could feel it just lightly touch her nipples. He then walked behind her and started to detach her wrists from the collar. He brought her wrists one by one up in front of her and attached them to the ends of a spreader bar that was attached to an eyebolt in the ceiling so that it could be raised and lowered.

“Hold onto the bar” he told her

she grasped the bar with both of her hands

“stand up”, she slowly stood up, being careful to keep her balance.

He then stepped away from her and began to raise the bar up. He raised it up until her arms were fully extended.

“Okay, you know what’s next” he said

she could almost hear the smile in his voice. She thought she knew, but decided to play dumb, just to see what he would do.

“No, what” she replied.

“up on your toes” he said

she had known that was what was coming. She got up onto the balls of her feet, grasping the bar tighter and using her arms, trying to keep some of the weight off her feet and legs. She then heard him walk away again. At this point, her pussy was soaking and she desperately wanted him to touch her.

She heard him walk back next to her, and heard soft buzzing, she recognized it as a vibrator and he placed it inside her panties, against her swollen clit. She immediately moaned and her hips moved involuntarily. He held it there for a moment, and then placed it so that it would stay against her clit, and moved away. She groaned softly in frustration since while the vibrator felt great, it was not moving, therefore leaving her rather frustrated. She wanted him to touch her so badly, but she did not even know where he was at the moment.

She was moving her hips trying to get some friction against the vibrator. It was not working very well, but she did not have long before he was back next to her. He grasped the vibrator and moved it around a little, eliciting a soft moan from her.

“Do you like this? Are you close to coming?” he asked

She knew he could damn well tell she was, and responded with a rather tart “What do you think?”

As soon as she said it, she knew she should not have, but, well, she was frustrated.

“Hmmm, what do I think….I think you’re being sassy” at that he removed the vibrator, and she whimpered slightly.

She heard him walk away, and she wondered what was going to happen next. He came back a moment later and she moaned when she felt his fingers playing with her nipples. She could feel her wetness beginning to slowly drip down on her thighs. The next thing she felt was him putting a clothespin on her nipple. She gasped softly at the pressure, and he placed one on her other nipple.

“Too intense?” he asked her

“no”, she responded quietly. The pressure hurt, but instead of really making her uncomfortable, it only made her wetter.

“How are your legs doing, getting tired?” he asked her

“yes sir”

this was not really true, her legs were not all the tired, but she didn’t feel like staying up on her toes any longer. She heard him walk over to her side and he began to lower the bar, as it lowered, she lowered herself back down onto her heels.

“Did I tell you you could get down yet?” he asked, sounding very amused.

“No”

however she did not go back up on her heels. He quickly raised the bar back up to a height forcing her to go back on her toes.

“Do you want to put your heels down?”

“Yes please”

“Please what?” she growled softly at him before responding

“yes please, sir”

“thank you” he then lowered the bar again and told her “You can put your heels down”.

She lowered herself back down to her heels, and flexed her arm muscles slightly as the bar came down farther. He then released her wrists from the bar and she rolled her shoulders since they were slightly stiff. He then took her wrists back behind her back and reattached them to the collar. He walked in front of her and quickly removed one of the clothespins, sucking on the nipple immediately afterwards. She gasped as it was removed and when she felt the warmth of his mouth on her now very sensitive nipple. He hen repeated the process with the other clothespin.

“Kneel,” he told her.

She carefully knelt down again and for a moment, he stroked her hair, and she found herself almost leaning into his touch. She had not realized just how much she wanted him to touch her, in any way; he stopped;

“Don’t move, I’ll be right back” she heard him walk away.

She felt disappointed at the sudden lack of contact again. She decided to take a look around the room, and since she figured he was not watching her at the moment, she brought her hands up around her side and leaned her head down towards them to raise the blindfold up. She got a look at the room, and then heard him come back in.

‘Oh, hell’ she thought to herself. She did not look around to see him, but she heard him walk up behind her.

“Well, you did a lot of moving” he said to her as he pulled the blindfold back down over her eyes.

“I felt like looking around” she said, in a nonchalant, almost defiant tone of voice.

He did not respond to her, which she was surprised at. She felt him move away form her again, and then quickly come back. He then attached one end of a spreader bar to her wrists, and the other end to the cuffs on her ankles. This forced her to sit up straight. Suddenly he pushed her shoulder forward some, forcing her to lean forward. This caused the chain around her neck to tighten.

“Is that a little tight on your throat?” he asked her

“yes sir,”

“good”.

As much as she wanted to sit back up, she did not dare, for some reason she decided to wait until he told her she could sit back up. She heard him walk away for a moment and could not tell where he had walked.

“You can sit back up” he told her a moment later.

There was a bright light suddenly and she was not sure what it was.

“What was that?”

“what? The light?”

“yes”

“a flash, I thought while we were here, I would take a couple photos”

“oh”

She felt a little awkward with the fact that he was taking photos of her in a position such as this. She heard him walk around her and a moment later saw another flash of light, she assumed he had taken another photo. This took a few minutes, and she found herself wishing he would just be done with the damn photos. She knew he liked to frustrate her, but this was making her nuts.

Finally, after what seemed like a long time (although it was only a few minutes), he stopped. She felt him detach the spreader bar from her ankles and wrists. As soon as it was off, she sat back down on her heels.

“Sit back up” came the quick comment from him.

She let out a loud sigh at this, and got back up on her knees. She heard him move something and he then told her stand up, she stood up carefully.

“walk forward a step, now turn around” she did so.

He then put a hand on her arm

“sit down”

she sat down and realized it must have been the chair in the room that she had heard him moving.

It felt good to get of her knees for a little bit, and flexed her legs a couple times, getting the mild stiffness out. She heard him walk out again, and return quickly, she was grateful for the squeaky floor; it let her have some idea of where he was.

“Stand up again” he told her

so she did so, and she heard him move the chair again, and felt him stand behind her. He was so close, but was not touching her. Her pussy was soaked, and she wanted to jump him, or least be able to touch him. He grasped a fistful of her hair and turned her head back towards him, kissing her deeply. She moaned and kissed him hungrily back.

He then quickly released her hair. She turned her head towards him,

“no, face forwards” he told her and turned her forwards again.

“What are you doing” she asked impatiently

“standing behind you, because I know it makes you crazy”

“you just love making me nuts don’t you”

“yes, I do” she growled softly at him and she got two hard smacks on her ass in response.

“What was that for?!” she asked indignantly.

“For growling at me” he told her calmly, “and because I felt like it”

“smartass” she responded.

He then had her turn around and kneel down again. He moved away from her and she heard him pull the chair closer to her. He sat down in the chair in front of her and pulled her head to his lap. She felt his stiff cock by her face and took it into her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft a couple times and got it nice and wet. She then played with the head a little, alternately running her tongue around the head and then sucking on it. She took him as deep as she could and sucked a little harder. She was at a bit of a disadvantage not being able to use her hands to help her, and this frustrated her, since she wanted to please him.

“Is this arousing you? Having my cock in your mouth like this?” he asked her, knowing full well it was.

She responded simply by growling softly while his cock was still in her mouth. He quickly stopped her and yanked her head back by her hair, simultaneously pinching her nipple hard.

“What did you say?” he asked,

“nothing”

“what did you say?”

“Honestly, I didn’t say anything” she was not sure how long it would take for him to realize she had not actually said anything.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, sir, I really didn’t say anything”.

He then let go of her hair and her nipple. He had her stand up again, and he then stood on the chair in front of her. He had her begin to suck his cock again. After another minute or two, he stopped her again, and got down from the chair. By now, she just wanted him inside her. He walked her over towards the bad, and turned her to face it. He then released her hands from the chain, and placed one on the bed railing. She put her other hand on there too. He disconnected her ankles and had her spread them very wide. He put his hands on her waist and quickly thrust inside of her. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and then moaned as she felt him fill her. She felt her body clenching around him as he pumped roughly into her.

After a moment, he grabbed one of her hands and pulled it behind her. She was startled and felt off balance for a moment, as he then took her other arm behind her back also.

“I’ve got you, its okay,” he told her, his voice rough.

He then used her arms to pull her onto him, and moaned loudly feeling him so deeply inside of her. After a minute or two like this, he suddenly pulled out of her, and turned her around. He took the blindfold off, and she was glad to be able to see him and the room. She wished he had taken it off earlier.

“Come with me” he told her roughly.

She started to walk and he took her arms and held them behind her back, pushing her into the playroom. He roughly pushed her onto the bed, and she got up onto all fours, leaning down, resting her head on her forearms. He climbed behind her and thrust into her again. She was almost constantly moaning and almost whimpering. She felt him thrusting roughly into her and clenched her pussy tightly each time he thrusted. She heard him groaning occasionally and she felt herself getting sweaty. He reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit. She came almost immediately. She felt him tensing as she heard him about to come.

“Ugh, god” she heard him say, as he his hands tightened on her hips and she felt him tense as he came.

He slowly pulled out of her and she lay down, rolling over. He lay down next to her for a moment, before getting up to dispose of the condom. He then came back to the bed, and helped her remove the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. She took the chain off over her head and put it on the floor. She then lay back and he lay down next to her. She moved over and he kissed her gently.