Callgirl Ch. 04

Story Info
The wedding.
2.2k words
3.96
44.8k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krmcm
krmcm
72 Followers

Special thanks to bustybibbwbabe for editorial assistance.

*******

Chapter 4 -- Wedding Night

She looked like an angel in her wedding gown.

"She's so lovely." said my father.

My parents saw her at the wedding for the first time. And I met her mother there. Her father had been dead for over 15 years.

The ceremony was running very smoothly because Rebecca had gone to great lengths to arrange every last detail. There were around 50 guests; we had only invited family and close friends. Then, I saw him.

While Rebecca and I were talking to some close friends, Ian entered the hall. He was alone. He wore a pinstripe suit and was carrying a small gift box. Rebecca's mother greeted him and seated him at a small table in the corner. He struck up a conversation with her. Of course, she didn't know him; Rebecca and I were the only ones who knew him.

Then Rebecca saw him, too.

"Hey, look who's here!" she said. "Come on, let's say hello."

She seemed quite pleased to see him. But I wasn't. While we were walking there, I was thinking about the day she went to her old apartment to pick up her things. I was expecting her to come back Wednesday evening but after she called to inform me of Ian's arrival, she changed her mind and stayed one more night. I was very anxious, until she came back because I knew that she was still loyal and sexually attracted to him. I tried to call her that night but she did not answer.

Thankfully, she called me back on Thursday morning and arrived back home in the afternoon. She did not say much about what they did together on Wednesday.

"Thanks to his connections, he has been bailed out", she said. "He was in jail for almost five months. Thank God, he's free for now."

She was very happy to see him again.

"He was released yesterday and came to my apartment to see me."

"What a coincidence." I said.

"Yeah," she said, "the last day in my old apartment."

"So, what did you do?"

"We talked a little. I told him about our relationship. He was very surprised."

"Really?"

"He said, he was happy for me. You know, I wasn't sure how he'd react about us, but he was very understanding."

"Good, good."

"I invited him to our wedding, then."

"Hmm. Is he coming?"

"Probably not. He has some problems for the time being, you know."

"Yeah, I can see that. So, what else?"

"Not much. Just the usual."

That was the only conversation about that day, but I had questions in my mind about 'the usual'. Now Ian was present at our wedding.

"What a surprise!" she said and hugged Ian.

"How could I miss the most important day of our little Rebecca's life?" he said. Then we shook hands.

"Congratulations, pal." he said and handed me the gift he brought for Rebecca.

"Just a little present for Rebecca." he said.

"Oh, thanks Ian." she said and kissed him on the cheek. He was looking at me and grinning. I wasn't happy to see this bastard at my wedding but had to hide my feelings. That's why, reluctantly I smiled back at him.

During the rest of the night, I was a little nervous and tried to ignore him, but he, on the other hand, seemed to be quite cheerful. He was drinking a lot and chatting with the other guests. People were enjoying his conversation. Towards the end of the night, he suddenly walked towards me.

"How is it going?" he said.

"Oh, Ian. Well, its ok." I answered.

He lit a cigarette and said, "Marriage is a difficult thing."

"I suppose." I said.

"You're a very lucky man, pal. You're a very lucky man."

"Yeah, thanks."

"She's a very nice girl."

"I know." I said.

"And she's incredibly hot, you know."

He inhaled the smoke and went on.

"She has a gorgeous body."

He was drunk and deliberately trying to annoy me. After a little silence, he said:

"She could have been a model."

I nodded and tried to stay calm.

"Those shapely legs, round butt..."

"Ian", I said trying to stop him but he went on.

"She has the best tits I ever saw."

I took a deep breathe to hold myself back.

"And the best part is she's always ready for sex."

"Ian, that's enough, you're drunk."

He nodded and grinned.

"She's always hot." he said and took a step to walk away. He was still murmuring while walking.

"She was so hot on Wednesday."

"What?" I said to myself.

About half an hour later, the party was over. While Derek, the best man, drove us home, I was thoughtful, whereas Rebecca was quite happy. She insisted that I carry her into the house in my arms. She was bursting in laughter as we went directly to the bedroom. I threw her onto the bed and sat next to her. She sighed while holding my hand and said:

"I must be the luckiest woman in the world, having such an understanding, tolerant and passionate man like you."

She pulled me down and then hugged and kissed me. I wasn't so willing.

"Aren't you happy?" she asked confused.

"I'm...I'm happy..." I said. "I just feel a little sick. Maybe alcohol."

Then she smiled and tried to kiss me on the lips. I couldn't respond very well.

"Ethan," she said, "there's something wrong. What happened?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Ethan!" she said harshly.

"I'd better take a shower." I said and climbed off the bed. She straightened and held my hand:

"Is it something about Ian?" she asked.

"Well..." I said.

"You want to know in detail, what exactly happened on Wednesday, don't you?"

I said nothing, just nodded.

"Come here!" she said.

She was sitting at the edge of the bed and still holding my hand. I approached her. She was looking directly into my eyes and without saying anything, she unzipped my trousers and took my cock out. Still looking into my eyes, she took my soft penis in her mouth. My dick was slowly getting bigger in her mouth.

"Mmmh," she said, "it's growing."

When it was fully erected, she took it out and started to stroke with her hands slowly. Then she started telling her story.

"When I had just started to pack my things, the door bell rang. I looked through the peephole and saw him. As a matter of fact, I became extremely happy. You know, he was an important part of my life and I was worried about him."

"Mm-hmm." I said.

She took her tongue out of her mouth and started licking the head of my penis like an ice cream. She knew what she was doing. Her tongue was dancing on incredible places around my dick. She was licking the slit, the orifice. Then she took it out and went on telling the story while caressing it.

"So, I opened the door and hugged him. He hugged me so tight. 'I missed you.' he said and I said that I missed him, too."

Again, she took the head of my dick in her mouth, driving me crazy using her tongue.

"And then?" I asked whispering.

She took my dick out of her mouth and said:

"Then he tried to kiss me on the lips. At first I resisted but I didn't want to upset him."

"So?" I asked.

"Sooo," she said as she stood up, still stroking my dick with one hand, "he kissed me like this."

And she gave me a deep French kiss. She was so passionate and so was I. Her hand on my dick was driving me crazy and I kissed her back. Our tongues were dancing. When our kiss ended, she sat back on the edge of the bed and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She was sucking like a vacuum cleaner. It was an incredible feeling and I was moaning.

"Ohhh, that's it..."

Her lips still wrapped around my cock, she murmured, "Want to hear the rest?"

"Yesss..." I hissed.

She took my dick out of her mouth and started to jack me off. She was looking directly at me and never took her eyes away. Then she started to fondle my ass with her other hand.

"We kissed a while. He was fondling my ass." she said. "Then he sucked my earlobe and squeezed my tits."

"You let him?" I asked.

"Yes." she said and once more took the head of my dick in her mouth. Obviously, she felt that I became nervous and was trying to relax me. I tried to say something but the pleasure stopped me. She sucked my dick with lust for a while; then went on telling the rest of the story.

"I wasn't wearing a bra as usual. He put his hand through the collar of my blouse and kept fondling my tits. He even pinched my nipples."

Then she increased her speed and put the head back again in her mouth. While she was sucking the head of my dick; I was in complete ecstasy and put my hand on her cleavage. I rubbed her tits.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm." she said and kept moaning for the next couple of minutes.

Then she said, "I could feel his dick through his pants and it was so big and hard.", and kept sucking my dick.

The feeling was awesome; it was the best head she had ever given. Maybe the story affected me so much. I was moaning.

"Oh, yes honey. You are incredible. Your tongue is burning like hell...Oh yes."

My dick still in her mouth, she murmured.

"You like that?"

"I love that... Yes, go on!"

She quit jacking off and just sucked like this for around five minutes. Then she lay down on the bed and opened her legs.

"Come on." she said.

"You'll kill me." I answered.

Quickly, I climbed on top of her and started kissing her mouth and raised the hem of her wedding gown. I pulled her panties aside, aimed the head of my dick at her entrance, which was incredibly wet and pushed in.

"Ahhh!" she yelled.

With one push, it was buried in her pussy.

"Again." she said.

I took it out and thrusted in again.

"That's it, fuck me!" she hissed.

I slowly started pumping in and out.

"Go on," I said, "what happened then?"

"Mmmm..." she said. "He leaned my back against the wall and kept sucking my neck. He was touching every part of my body. His cock was so hard and it's so big. I needed it inside me."

She was having difficulty talking. She was panting heavily now.

"Then he unzipped my pants and put his hand under my panties. He felt my pussy lips. He was trying to probe my cunt. Oh yes... Faster...Yes, faster..." she said.

I increased my speed. Now I was pounding like a hammer.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yeah...Fuck me... Fuck my dirty cunt."

I pumped and she was groaning.

"Go on," I said, "keep talking."

"Ohh... I'm a naughty girl." she said.

"Yes, you are!" I answered.

"Tell me what I am." she said.

"You're a naughty girl." I said.

"More than that." she said.

"You're a whore."

"Yesss... I'm a whore. Fuck this filthy whore."

She was rubbing her clit with one finger, while I was fucking her pussy.

"You worthless whore!" I yelled again.

"Whose whore is this?"

"My whore."

"Do you like fucking your whore?"

"Yes," I said, "I love that."

"I'm a worthless bitch. Fuck this bitch. Oh, yes's. Come on..."

She liked to be humiliated. She was on fire. I felt her cunt muscles contracting. She was close. I pumped harder and harder. Soon she was on the edge.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Yes... yes." I hissed.

"Take it out!" she said. "Quick!"

I was surprised, because she was on pill and I always came inside her. But I did what she told me.

"Cum on my gown!" she said.

I pumped my cock with my hand for a short time and then ejaculated all of my cum all over her wedding gown. She was still playing with her clit.

"Yesss..." she hissed and then started screaming. She was having an orgasm, shaking. She came and came and came... For almost three minutes; and then her orgasm subsided. She was still panting. I laid down next to her.

"I'll never wash this." she said showing the cum all over her wedding down.

I smiled at her and said.

"You're awesome."

"And so you are." she said.

"So, what happened then?" I asked.

"Would you be mad at me, if he fucked me?" she asked back.

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure about my feelings. Yes, I was jealous, but during the sex we had, I was very eager to hear the rest of the story. It made me horny. I just said.

"I love you... I don't want to lose you."

Maybe this was the answer she was expecting. She smiled and touched my cheek. Then she said:

"I'm going to answer your question when you're sure about the answer of my question."

krmcm
krmcm
72 Followers