Callgirl Ch. 05

Story Info
The Break Up.
1.4k words
2.97
53.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers

Special thanks to X_Christina_X for the editoring assistance.

************

Chapter 5 -- The Break Up

The next day after the wedding, I had awakened up alone in the bed having a headache. There were sounds coming from the kitchen. First, my mind wasn't clear but then slowly, I remembered about the wedding reception, then Ian's arrival, then the story that Rebecca told me and how I reacted. Oh God, what did I do? I just acknowledged everything she did. I didn't know why. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the excitement of the moment or maybe it was the spell that she had on me under. Whatever the reason was, I was feeling pain deep inside. I stood up and went directly to the kitchen.

She was there in her nightgown, as beautiful as always and was preparing breakfast. She smiled at me.

"Good morning, honey." she said and walked towards me.

"I'm so happy!" she said. "This is our first day as an husband and wife. How do you feel?"

"I'm..." I stuttered and she interrupted me with a kiss. While we were kissing, my mind was full with the images of Rebecca and Ian. How they kissed, how he fondled her body, how she moaned. After all, I didn't know how it ended. Did they make love? Did she fuck him? While we were dating, it was easier. I was considering myself as the second guy and never felt that she belonged to me. Now, it was different. She was mine and should have been only mine. She noticed my frigidity.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"I don't know." I said. "I think I'm not in the mood right now."

"I know how to make you get in the mood." she said smiling and was fondling my dick through my pants.

"How's that?"

"Please..." I said.

She didn't listen to me and went on fondling it.

"Rebecca, please!"

"Come on!" she said, "This is our first day. I feel so horny."

"I'm really not in the mood right now." I said.

She quit her efforts.

"Fine!" she said frustrated and looked into my eyes in silence.

"You think about Ian, don't you?" she said.

"Well..." I murmured.

"I can't believe it," she said.

"Reb, I'm not very comfortable about that."

"Why for God's sake?" she said. "I thought you'd love me under any circumstances."

"Of Course I love you, Reb. It's just..."

"So does it matter what happened there?" she interrupted me.

"Honey, it's not easy."

"Oh!" she sighed.

"I don't want to share you with anyone?"

"Sharing? Is that what you really think?"

"I mean..."

"Ok... Ok! Want to hear what happened there, huh?" she yelled. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" I said.

"Nothing... " She said.

"Nothing?"

"Absolutely nothing... Nothing happened, Ethan. It was just a fantasy!"

"A fantasy?!"

"I really can't believe that you didn't understand that! Yes, he kissed me first and tried to do more but I stopped him. I told him about you, our relationship, our wedding plans..."

"I. I don't know what to say."

"Are you happy now?" she asked.

"I'm so sorry honey. I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, Ethan. You just don't trust me!"

"Honey, of course I trust you. You know that's not the case."

"I'm your wife, Ethan. The only thing I want is your love, but you'll never forget my past, right?"

Her eyes were full with tears and she was almost crying. I couldn't imagine how disappointed she felt.

"Honey, I'm sorry." I said.

"You'll always be suspicious about me!" she said. "I thought you were different."

"Don't say that. You know that I love you more than anything and will always love you whatever happens."

"What if I didn't stop him?" she asked. "Hmm? Would you still say that?"

"I..." I stuttered and couldn't say anything. She nodded.

"Your breakfast is ready." she said and left the kitchen. I made a move to follow her but then decided to leave her alone, so that she'd unwind.

********

When I finished my breakfast, she appeared at the door of the kitchen with a sexy dress on, which displays a nice cleavage. She was wearing a miniskirt and had a make-up. She had an upset look on her face. I stood up from the chair I sit and approached her. I caressed her cheek and without talking I started kissing her lips. She was reluctant first but then responded back.

Her lips were burning like hell with the cherry scented lipstick she applied on. Our tongues were dancing. I used my hands on her body, fondling her legs and ass. Her hands were on my hairs and she was really passionate. Slowly, she moved her hand down, first rested on my ass and then found my dick and she started fondling my dick through my boxer.

I broke the kiss and my lips have found her earlobe. She was always sensivite there, and when I sucked it, she was sighing deeply and squeezing my dick harder. I then moved down, kissed her neck while still fondling her ass under her miniskirt. She was wearing a thong. My lips moved down a little more and now they were on her cleavage. Meanwhile, I pushed and leaned her against the sink.

Then I kneeled down and started sucking her thighs. My fingers found her thong and I pulled it down on her ankles. She lifted her legs, so that I could completely take it off. I sniffed her panties and put them onto the kitchen table. She parted her legs, giving me room to reach her pussy with my tongue. The scent of her wet cunt made me dizzy. I licked her pussy lips and then pushed my tongue in. Then I found her clit and started sucking it.

"Arghh.." she moaned. "Yes..."

She was craving with lust. I kept sucking for almost five minutes then I stood up and removed my boxer. I held her left leg, lifted it and placed myself between her legs. She grabbed my dick and placed it on her entrance.

"Come on.," she said.

I slowly pushed it in. The feeling was awesome. I was moving very slowly but she held my ass with both her hand and made me move quicker.

"Faster.." she said. "Do it hard."

She always liked rough sex. I pulled it back and then buried back with a single thrust.

"Oh, yes... Like this!" she yelled.

I started pumping in and out. Then I lifted and seated her on the sink. She put her arms around my neck and I was pinching her ass. My fingernails were buried in her flesh.

I fucked her like this. We did not say anything to each other, just panting. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"What the.." I said.

"Never mind.." she moaned. "Just fuck me."

I increased my speed and we were both covered with sweat. Soon, the doorbell rang again.

"Faster...faster.." she said. "Cum in me.. I want your sperm inside me."

I pumped even faster and soon my dick started throbbing. When I was ejaculating my load in her womb, the doorbell rang one more time.

We both were having difficulty in breathing. I took my dick out of her pussy and she climbed down the sink. I was exhausted and sat on the floor and she was pulling her skirt down. She went and opened the door.

"Hi.." she said.

"Hi.." said a man's voice. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." said Rebecca.

"Good." said the man. I recognized the voice. It was Ian.

I quickly stood up and looked for my boxer. Rebecca emerged at the door with a little suitcase in her hand.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Ethan." she said and removed her wedding ring from her finger. She left it on the table, next to her thong.

"Rebecca, what are you doing?"

"I love you, Ethan. But I think we should stay away for some time and think about this."

"You can't do that to me.." I said. "I can't live without you."

"Please don't call me until you have trust in me in any case."

She turned back and slowly walked toward the door.

"Rebecca, stop!" I yelled and again was looking for my boxer. As I put it on, she already closed the door from behind.

krmcm
krmcm
71 Followers