Calm and Collectedness

Poem Info
213 words
5
1.9k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calm and Collectedness

I walk through deserted streets, kicking fallen leaves with my sandaled feet. My steps echo on the surrounding houses, the even darkness of their facades broken only by a dimly lit window here, a steadily thumping stereo there. The air around my bare legs is cool, making them cringe into goose bumps. The wee hours throb happily with that waking-day anticipation, just as my feet throb horribly with that after-work exhaustion; and as I try to grind the balls of my feet into my sandals to alleviate some of the pain, I also try to think of you, while telling myself I'd better think of something less taboo.

I imagine your chalky hand tracing my jawbone, circumventing my ear to go into my hair. I can almost hear the sigh escaping my lips as your fingernails scrape my scalp, your hand closing into a fistful of wild curls. You smile that smile of yours, the one that shows there's more to you under that screen of calm and collectedness. And as I go back to the real world, to walking through deserted streets, to kicking fallen leaves with my sandaled feet, I long to tear that calm and collected screen of yours with my fingernails scratching down your back.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOT KINKY OR PERVERTED

just seeking fullfillment. TK U MLJ LV NV

KobaKobaalmost 13 years ago

I liked it! A 5.

Share this Poem

Similar poems

Brother Taboo: Cast members Brother Taboo: the sibblings
In Touch… Just a short poem about how phones can break taboo barriers
More Stories