Cameron & the Rock Show

Story Info
Cameron Diaz sees a good band & a lot more.
2.8k words
4.19
68.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story about how I came to know one of the most beautiful and talented women in Hollywood, Cameron Diaz. I had always found her extremely attractive, and had fantasized about her frequently in the years leading up to my exciting encounter. That made it all the more surprising to see her hanging out in the L.A. club where my band was performing.

We were about half-way through our second and final set of the evening when I noticed a very attractive blond standing beside the stage, not out in the actual crowd area, but behind the stage doors and to my left. I was only able to sneak occasional glances at her due to my attention being drawn to my guitar and to singing, but I did notice that she was wearing a black miniskirt and a red tube top that stopped short of her navel. My band plays heavy metal music, so we don’t usually draw the kind of women that this lady obviously appeared to be. We were more used to the darker, less glamorous women, so it made her that more enticing to look at. Heavy metal also attracts more angry young men than it does women, and the girls usually would just hang out at the bar if they came at all. Mosh pits are not exactly the hottest places to find nice looking females.

We ended an especially fast song, and the crowd in front of the stage began to settle down. They continued to cheer, and I turned to select a different guitar from my rack beside the stage. It just so happened that the guitar rack was in the direction of the beautiful blond who I had been trying to peek at. I walked over, grabbed a drink of vodka and picked up my black flying V guitar. As I bent over to grab the guitar, she yelled over the sound of the crowd and the tuning up of our other guitarist.

“You guys are great! How much longer are you playing?”

At this point I thought that she looked a lot like Cameron Diaz, but I didn’t want to say anything stupid and come off sounding like a jackass. It was probably just some girl who was really hot, and on top of that, people were probably always telling her that she looked like Cameron. Instead I decided simply to thank her and hurry back to the mic.

“Thanks a lot. We’ve got 5 more songs, then we’ll have to stick around for about an hour or so to take everything down and load it back up.”

Our other guitar player was revving the crowd up by playing the theme to “Jaws,” so I figured that that was my cue to get back up there.

“Stick around, we’ll talk after the show,” I said to her. Believe it or not, that is a pretty big step from me, because I’m actually pretty shy. I turn into a real extrovert on stage, but I’ completely opposite off stage.

“Cool, I’ll be right here,” she said.

We cranked into the next song, another high-speed jam that left the audience dizzy. Then we started into a rarity for our band, a love song. It was actually an anti-love song, being about an especially painful breakup I had gone through, but as I poured my heart into the lyrics, I glanced to the side of the stage and saw the Cameron look-alike have this expression on her face that showed happiness and sorrow all at once. She appeared to be genuinely touched by the song, and when it was over she clapped and screamed loudly. With that song over we played through the last three, and wished the more than sufficient crowd a good night. I grabbed a towel and walked down to the side of the stage, and sure enough, the blond was still there, waiting for me.

“Hey, you’re still here,” I said, knowing all along that she was there, because I had been stealing glances at her throughout the last part of the show.

“Yeah, I told you I’d hang around to talk after you guys were done. I gotta tell you, you guys were really good. The slow song you played was so sweet.”

“Thanks. By the way, I’m Anders. What’s your name?”

“I’m Cameron.” As soon as she said it, I smiled, thinking that it could be pretty good to have someone like her as a fan of your band. “I figured you’d recognize me,” she said.

“I thought that’s who you were, but I didn’t want to sound stupid in case you weren’t,” I said.

The rest of the band was calling me to help take down the equipment (being a struggling band, roadies weren’t a part of the equation yet). “Listen, I gotta go take down this stuff, but I’d love to hang out some more later. Is that cool with you?”

“Absolutely, just meet me back over here when you’re done,” she said. I was amazed that a woman of this caliber and this amount of fame was just going to wait for me. She must actually want to talk, I thought.

“Awesome, I’ll be back in a little bit. Don’t go anywhere!” I said with a smile.

I did all the loading as fast as I possibly could, and then hurried back to the stage to see if Cameron was still there. She was, and I saw a smile light up her face as I reappeared.

“Let’s go get a drink,” I said after exchanging some welcome back comments. I was anxious to put any kind of moves I could on one of the hottest actresses in the world.

“All right, that is definitely what I need,” she replied, and we made our way to the bar. It was deserted, for the bar had closed while we finishing up the packing. I started looking at her body then, my eyes glancing at her breasts, moving all the way down to her ankles. She had amazing legs, and with the short skirt I was able to see all the way up to the edge of her ass. We ordered a couple of vodkas, and started talking, mostly about petty things, but then our conversation turned to the subject matter of the song I had played earlier.

“Someone must have hurt you badly,” she said. “That song is so emotional. I swear I could feel your pain just by hearing you sing it. Although, I have to admit, I felt kind of good after hearing it also.”

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Because I know you’re a better person now that you’ve left that girl behind. Just by talking to you for this short time and by hearing how sincere you were during the show, I can tell that you’re a genuine good guy. You can tell a lot from a song that someone writes. It’s usually the most true form of expression.” I decided at this point that she was the most amazing woman I had ever met. She basically dissected my brain and my heart and poured them both out for me to look at.

“You’re so right,” I replied. Then there was a strange little silence, and we just looked into each other’s eyes, both of us wearing odd little smiles.

“Let’s go somewhere else,” she said.

“Where? I’m not really staying anywhere. We pretty much sleep in the RV we travel in.” I was pretty sure she was making a pass at me. I had dreamed of this encounter so long, and now it seemed that it might actually happen.

“Let’s go backstage. There’s a room back there that some bands use to change and rehearse in. I’ve seen tons of bands here, and I always hang out backstage so that I don't get hassled by the other people. I know the owner, and he lets me just go straight back here,” she said.

“That’s cool, let’s go,” I said. She could’ve asked me to jump off the roof of the place and I would have done it. I was gone. We walked down a small flight of stairs and turned a couple of corners in the dark. Finally we came to a room that seemed fairly small compared to the others we had passed on the way through the halls. She took my hand and pulled me through the door. She flipped on a light, though it still was pretty dim in the room. She shut the door, and when she turned back around, I saw the rest of her outfit. She had the red tube top, no bra, the black miniskirt, and the strap of a thong curving above her hips on both sides. I was taken aback by the sight of her beautiful figure standing in front of me. She did a sexy little move with her hips and ass, and then began to move the tube top down her heavenly body. I sat down in a chair that was in the room, and she walked over and stood over me. My erection was beginning to build, and when she dropped the top down to her waist, I became fully aroused.

Cameron had perfect tits, not too big, but certainly as much as a man needs. They were perfect in shape and they did not sag in the slightest. She had little pink nipples that I longed to suck. This was turning out to be the best gig of my life!

She then kicked off her heels and began to squirm out of the miniskirt. She placed her hands on my thighs, and used her thumbs to feel my cock through my pants. I finished taking the miniskirt off her, while her circular thumb motion felt great on my fully aroused member. She was left now only in her thong panties, which, after a feel with my hand, were quite wet already.

“Your turn to show some skin,” she said, and then giggled. With that, she pulled my shirt off, and then she began to kiss a trail down my chest to my stomach. She was now using both hands on my cock, caressing it gently and smoothly through my pants. The sensation was wonderful, but I longed for something more. I raised up and she unbuttoned my leather pants and pulled them off me. I wasn’t wearing any underwear, so my cock sprang forth. She immediately engulfed it, and I felt her tongue swirling around the head. She began to bob up and down, sucking my cock in and out, all the while using her tongue expertly. She stared straight into my eyes while she gave me head, and I stared back into her beautiful blues. The sensation of the blowing, along with the intimacy of our passionate eye-lock was almost too much. Her wide mouth seemed almost to be formed into a smile as she blew me. She began to suck faster, using her hand to simultaneously jerk me off. Her mouth was so warm and wet, I just couldn’t wait to feel her pussy.

I didn’t want to come yet, so before she drove me to the point of no return, I stopped her, and motioned for her to trade places with me. She got up and took the chair after stepping out of the thong. As soon as she was sitting, I began licking around her thighs. I used my tongue all around her legs and stomach, never touching any part of her pussy. She was almost totally shaven, save for a small blond strip just above her lips. Finally she began moaning louder.

“Lick my pussy, please,” she begged.

Not being one to let a lady down, I happily obliged. I first began licking softly at her lips, using long gentle strokes. Her pussy tasted very sweet, and she was extremely wet. I felt that I could eat her out forever. I then began to tongue fuck her, using my tongue like a small dick. I jabbed it in and out of her pussy, and alternated the tongue-fuck with the licking motion to please her. My aching hard-on was put on hold temporarily. I continued like this for some time, and her moans became louder. She began to writhe around in the chair, and she played with her tits. The site of her being so excited shot a bolt back to my dick, and reminded me that I should get this lady off so we could commence with some true passion. I judged by her level of excitement that it was time to go for the clit. The little button was standing out proudly, and I sucked it into my mouth.

That was all it took. Her writhing turned into a whole different ballgame. She was practically falling out of the chair with pleasure. I sucked and tongued the clit, and she let out stifled screams of pleasure. She was biting her hand to try to keep the noise down, but that hardly covered the wails. She started to pump her pussy at my face, and I felt the flood of juices on my mouth. Her cum drenched my face, and I did my best to lap it all up. She continued breathing heavily, and I grabbed her head and gave her a long passionate kiss. She tasted her own pussy juice as our tongues explored one another’s mouth.

I finally broke the kiss and led her over to the wall opposite the door. I stood her up against it, with her back to me. I ran my hand down the front of her body, caressing her tits. I then moved my hands to her ass, and spreading her cheeks apart, I forced my cock into her pussy with one quick stroke. She whimpered in pleasure, and her nails dug into the wall. I then began to fuck her slowly, reaching around to play with her tits the whole time. Her pussy was like a glove, and it felt as though it had extra little ridges inside that just heightened my pleasure. I had never had a pussy like this, and I doubt that I ever will again. I started to fuck harder, and with each time my body slapped against her ass, she let out a little grunt.

“That feels so good. Fuck me harder. Fuck me as hard as you can,” she said between gasps for breath. I did as she said and slammed into her with everything I had. She really was enjoying the thorough fucking I was giving her from behind, but I wanted her to ride me. I surveyed the room, and saw that there was indeed a couch on the left wall. I picked Cameron up, my cock still fully inside her, and I sat down on the couch without removing my dick. I then turned myself around and laid down. I still had my cock in her, and now she was straddling me. She began to bounce up and down on me, fucking me rapidly. She fucked me like that for a while, then she stopped and just ground her pussy in a circular motion against my pubic hair. The feeling that sent through my cock was unreal. She mover her ass around in a circle and continued to just grind against me with my dick still inside her. She then went back to fucking me, this time more rapidly. After twenty to thirty more strokes, she again did the grind thing, and as she did it this time, she let out a loud moan.

I could tell she was getting ready to cum, so I grabbed her and helped bounce her up and down on my throbbing dick. Just as she began to shudder with orgasm, I felt my cum well up in my balls. Her pussy began to contract around my dick, gripping it tightly. She was thrashing all around, her hair whipping in front of her face, and she was screaming as the orgasm rocked her. I could feel her pussy juice running down my cock, and then down into my pubic hair. Her orgasm was so intense that the tightening of her pussy was about to force my load out.

She leaned back, hands behind her body, and still fucked up and down on my cock. I slammed upwards as hard as I could, and then my cum was splashing the inside of her pussy. I kept fucking up into her until I released jet after jet of hot white jizz. She collapsed down onto me and we embraced in a hug, while my cum was running back out of her pussy. We held each other like that for over an hour without saying anything, just letting the beauty we had just shared speak for itself.

Cameron has come to a few of our shows since then, and we’ve been together in bed a few times since then. My band is doing better than it was at this time, and she is still one of the most sought-after actresses in the biz, so our schedules don’t allow us enough time to actually make it a full relationship. For now we just enjoy the time together when we get it, and we definitely make the most of it.