Campground Domination Ch. 01

Story Info
She submits to his desires at a secluded campsite.
1.5k words
4.26
31.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the darkness, he found the campsite number she had given him, and parked beside her truck. She had picked a secluded site, lots of trees and no visible neighbours. Perfect for what he had in mind.

The camper was dark. She was waiting for him, sitting on the picnic table, bathed in the glow from the campfire. He wondered if she'd worn underwear under the knee length skirt. Knowing her, probably not.

"I didn't think you'd come..." The tone, half challenge, half smug, caused a flash of irritation, quickly suppressed, but she must have seen it in his eyes, because her lips curved into a smirk. He itched to show her a better way to use her lips. Plenty of time for that, though.

"Really" His voice was soft, low, the word drawn out, and she could feel herself tighten in anticipation. She knew that tone, and could hear the promise that one word carried with it.

His cock felt tight against the zipper of his jeans, as he imagined the ways she was going to submit to him before the night was over. He strolled across the campsite, making mental notes – the bundle of tarp straps and rope on the camper hitch, the hammock strung between two trees.

Stopping in front of her, he reached out a hand, brushing the tips of his fingers across her soft cheek,stroked his fingers into her long auburn hair. Grabbing a firm handful, hard enough to make her gasp, he yanked her head back, forcing her to brace her hands behind her on the table and exposing her white throat and the swell of her creamy breasts visible in the V of her sleeveless blouse.

Moving, slowly, deliberately, heightening the anticipation, he lowered his head to the shadowy cleft. Not quite touching her, he held still, his hot damp breath on her skin. He heard her breath catch, and shifted his grip on her hair, loosening his hold slightly, tugging her head further back rather than forcing, and feeling her give in as her back arched and her head dropped. His lips brushed her skin, and he nibbled his way to her neck before closing his teeth on her tender flesh, making her gasp at the sudden unexpected pain.

His voice was barely audible, the tone expressing so much more than his words. "I'm going to fuck you until you don't even know your own name. But not just yet" She could feel his breath hot against her earlobe, and his words caused a new flood of wetness between her legs.

With deceptive gentleness, he guided her backwards until she was laying on the table, then stroked his hand down her neck, down her chest to the first button on her shirt, where he paused. She reached her hands up to the front of her shirt, but he batted her fingers away.

Grabbing both sides of her shirt, he ripped it open in one swift jerk, exposing her black D cup lace bra to the night air. Her startled protest was choked off by his hand on her throat, squeezing enough to get his point across. "I want you to turn around" he instructed, in a tone that suggested she do as he say, and she followed the guidance of his hands, moving so that she was laying lengthwise on the table, with him standing near her head.

His hands stroked over her shoulders, down her chest, sliding in the cups of her bra. He could feel the firm points of her nipples pressing into his palms as he closed his fingers around her soft mounds. Her body jerked as he stroked his callused thumbs over the tips.

As he reached for the clasp of her bra, she reached for his fly, the position of her arms stretched over her head thrusting her now-bare tits up to meet his grasping hands. She could feel the twitch of his cock against her hand as her fingers closed over him . "Oh yeah".. he sighed, as she moved closer to the edge of the table, allowing her to drop her head over the edge and slide the head of his cock between her red lips.. "Suck me like the dirty little whore I know you are".

She felt his fingers explore her tits, stroking in ever smaller circles, causing heat to pool low inside her. Arching her back, she slid his 9 inch cock deeper into her throat, stroking her tongue over the shaft and cupping his balls in one hand. Finally, finally, his fingers closed over her small pink nipples, squeezing just enough to mingle pleasure and pain. He could feel the vibration of her moan pulse through his cock, and looked down,. Watching the motion of her throat around his cock, combine with the sensation itself, he knew he'd have to stop her before he lost control. With a little regret, he took a step back and savoured the visual of her lips sliding off his cock.

"You're way too good at that, but I have other plans for you" He stepped to the side of the table, hooking his hands around her knees to turn her to face him. She pushed herself up on her elbows and met his gaze with an arched eyebrow. Sitting like that, face flushed, hair mussed, shirt open, nipples erect, he wanted nothing more than to shove her flat on the table and bury his cock balls deep in her wet pussy. But not yet.

Watching him, seeing the look in his eyes, she slowly smiled and, planting her feet on the edge of the table, she parted her knees and let her skirt fall to her hips. She was definitely not wearing underwear, and he could see drops of moisture glisten on the folds of her sex.

She reached down between her thighs and slowly stroked her one finger up and down her slit, giving her hard little clit a flick at the top of each stroke.

Dropping her eyes to his cock, she watched as he slowly wrapped a hand around the shaft and matched his stroking to hers. He could have reached out and touched her himself, but the torture of teasing her, of having her teasing him, was definitely part of the fun. When she raised her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked her own juice off them, he knew he needed more than his hand around his dick.

Stepping over the bench, he grasped her hips and yanked her to the edge of the table. His lips closed over hers and he could taste her salty sweet flavour on her tongue. Dropping his head, he scraped his tongue over one aching nipple while his fingers closed on the other. She arched into him, clutching the back of his head. Her pussy spasmed with desire, and she could feel the wetness on her thighs. "Oh yeah, suck my tits."

His cock twitched against her thigh, and he shifted his grip on her, cupping one breast in each hand and pressing them together, allowing him to run his tongue over first one nipple, then the other. She reached between them for his cock, expecting him to plunge his thick shaft into her and give them both the good hard fucking they had been aching for, but instead he pushed her back on the table and sat on the bench before her.

"You gave me a taste but I want to go straight to the source." His breath was hot on her thigh, and he pushed her legs further apart, spreading her almost painfully. He stopped to admire the view of her cunt displayed so vulnerably in front of him before leaning forward and stroking his tongue lightly over her clit. Under his hands her thighs tensed.

"Tell me what you want" he invited, looking up at her. Her eyes were tightly closed, lower lip caught between her teeth. He lightly traced her pussy lips with his index finger, exploring and gently probing, intending to torture and succeeding amazingly well. Sliding the tip of one finger into her, he watched, fascinated, as her lips clenched around the invading digit.

He slid his finger deeper into her, then stroked her clit with the pad of his thumb, once, twice. "Tell. Me. What. You.. Want." He flicked her clit with each word, and each flick of that tender little bud made her pulse around his finger.

He barely heard her. "Lick me"

"Where? Say it" He probed at her, lowering his head to her inner thigh so she would feel his breath.

"My pussy. Lick my pussy"

"Say please"

"Damn you" Each breath against her flesh was killing her, and she didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She tried to pull away, then gasped as the finger inside her curled up, hooking her and effectively keeping her in place. The slow drag of his thumb against her clit was excruciating, and she gave in, as he knew she would.

"Please... lick my pussyOH GOD!!" The reward for obedience was swift as he leaned forward and clamped his lips over her clit. His tongue stroked her briefly, causing her hips to buck against him.

"Problems?" she could feel him smile against her, feel him slowly twist his finger inside her, and she knew she wasn't going to last long.

"No, no problems"

"You sure? I can stop" A second finger joined the one already stroking into her cunt. Their eyes locked, and she called his bluff.. "Liar"

To be continued.