Camping

Story Info
A camping trip leads to a mating.
5.7k words
4.43
125.3k
96

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers

Every year around the same time my family always goes on this stupid camping trip. It's not that I don't like to camp, because I love the outdoors. I just don't like camping with my family. They never can get through the whole week without fighting. This year I knew it would be worse because my older sister had twins just last year, and this was their first camping trip. Although they were too young to remember the trip my mother and sister were already planning on putting them though the family traditions.

This year my father has chosen a different location than we usually camp at. He said this new spot offered more hiking trails and allowed off trail exploration. He told me to pack my compass and canine that we'd go get lost and try to find camp on our own. I was excited about this cause that was our favorite game to play when camping, and it would be more exciting at a new location.

The day of departure came sooner than I was ready for. I headed out to the car, suit case in tow only to enter an argument between my mom and dad. With a roll of my eyes I simply dropped off my stuff and retreated to the house again. I bounded up the stairs and threw my bed room door. I snatched my ipod off its charger; this little device would probably be the only thing that keeps me from killing one of my own family this week. Back down the stair my mother was making her third round of re-locking windows and doors.

"Time to load up! We need to get on the road!" My dad yelled from the front door way. If he didn't put pressure on my mother to go we'd never leave for vacations. I went out the door and go in the car, making myself comfortable. I put the headphones over my ears and pushed play on my 'save me from family' playlist. My parents headed for the car and were still arguing. God I hope this doesn't' go on the whole week. I turn up my music as they enter the car and lay back in the seat.

I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying the music when someone pulled my headphones off my head. I sat up and looked around. I was in the woods. 'What the fuck? How'd I get here?' I said aloud to myself. I tried to push myself up, only to fall back in pain, something was wrong with my leg. Before I could think much more there was a man next to me. A naked man and he was probing at my leg. I barely noticed the pain of his explorations as my eyes were glued to the sight of his cock. Long and thick and standing up at attention. He didn't seem to be bothered by or even notice he was naked, as if it were natural for him to be naked in the woods. He stopped his probing and set his dark gold eyes on my face. I looked up at his face locking eye contact, when I did this I felt as though I were falling. I jerked awake at the sound of my mother's voice.

"Wake up! We're here and we need to unload. Your sister and Dave will be here soon." I blinked at her almost confused before I nodded.

"Ok mom, I'll be right there." She left me to finish up packing the box of fire wood we had brought with us. I looked around at the car and wondered when I had fallen asleep and how long I'd be out.

Camp was set up and dinner was started before my sister and Dave even pulled in. My mother left me to finish peeling potatoes alone as she went to cue and coddle the twins. I kept my distance seeing that babies weren't really my thing, which no one seemed to understand about me. Dinner that night was relatively simple with burgers and baked potatoes. My dad had learned a nice way of baking them in the fire and enjoyed showing this talent off every camping trip we take. After dinner was done I escaped to my tent to enjoy being alone and my music, letting the family stay up late into the night around the camp fire catching up on normal conversation and their dull lives.

I was awake before the sun had fully risen above the mountains and had beaten everyone but my dad up. The chill in the air was refreshing against my blanket warmed skin. My dad poured me a cup of coffee and sat down in the lawn chair next to me. We sat in quite for a bit sipping our coffee. My dad was the one to break the silence.

"Your pack is set and ready for you to go if you wish to go hiking for some much needed alone time." I looked at my dad. "I could tell last night you needed time away from everyone so when I woke up I packed you some of the leftovers and your stuff so you could leave before everyone else woke up. Good opportunity to avoid your mother's nagging." He winked at me. I got up and hugged him.

"Thanks dad! You're the best." I rinsed out the coffee mug and headed for my pack.

"Just be careful and don't stray too far from the paths without me! If you have too much fun without me I'll be mad!" I gave a little laugh.

"No worries dad! I'll show you everything I find when we go out together!" He nodded and got up and started pulling out the stuff for breakfast. With new found vigor I headed off in the direction the sign was pointing for the hiking trails. Once my family's camp faded from view I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. The further I walked the better I felt. The world I disliked faded away and the trees, bugs, birds, and fresh air came forth.

Sometime in the afternoon or maybe late morning I stopped to eat a little bit of the food my dad had packed for me. I strayed from the trail a bit to find a nice rock or spot to sit on so I could eat. I found a nice size flat rock and planted myself on top. The food was still good even with it being cooked last night. I was almost done eating when I heard a strange noise coming from somewhere behind me. I turned around but couldn't see anything past all the underbrush.

I put away the rest of my food and headed in the direction of the noise. I pushed past the underbrush when my foot slipped and I started to fall; only I didn't stop falling when my butt hit the ground. I was half falling half sliding down a hill. I tried to grab onto something which only managed in getting me knocked around more before everything went black.

Slowly everything around me came into view again. It was very blurry at first but I was able to make out shapes of trees above me. When my vision cleared I looked around. I couldn't see my pack and when I sat up a sharp pain shot down my leg. I winced and saw my jeans had a rip in them and were covered in blood. I got a little dizzy thinking I might have broken my leg so I lay back down. My eyes began to water and I blinked trying to push away the tears. That's when I heard a twig snap. I shot up into a sitting position looking around for what caused the noise.

"Hello?" But there wasn't an answer. I was about to start panicking when an extremely large wolf slowly stepped into my view. I could do anything but stare in disbelief of its size. I groaned wondering if this could get any worse and just lay back down. Giving up and just waiting for the attack of the wolf to come. Moments passed before I felt its nose nuzzle against my leg. I winced as that caused pain to lace though my leg. "Please just eat me and get it over with." The wolf actually looked up at me as if he knew what I had said. Quirking his head to the side he stared at me with his oddly familiar golden eyes before looking back down at my leg. He licked my wound which drew a small cry of pain from my mouth.

He moved quickly after the noise pushing me down on my back and wrapping his mouth around my neck. I went to grab his neck and stopped when I realized he wasn't biting. I let my arm drop back to the ground. After a short moment he pulled his mouth off of my neck and looked down at me again. He backed up a little bit and nudged me with his nose. I sat up, following his nudging. He bounded off and for a moment I wondered if he had abandoned me before he came back with a large branch in his mouth. He dropped it by my side and went behind me and nudged me as if he wanted me to stand. I got the idea and took the branch using it on the side my leg was hurt and slowly got myself standing. Then he started walking, when I didn't follow he stopped and looked back at me. "What?" I asked him, and again as if he understood me he looked forward and the back at me with a yip. I shook my head and started to slowly limp his way.

It seemed like we had walked forever when I got careless and the branch slipped on a rock sending my weight on my hurt leg. With a scream I fell back into darkness. This time when I woke up I smelled smoke. I let my eyes adjust before I slowly sat up and looked around. A cave, I was in a cave. I rubbed my temples as I slid to the edge of the table I was laying on. My jeans had been ripped up to where I was wounded which was now wrapped in bandages. I tested my weight on my leg and found that the sharp pain was now just a dull throbbing. Sliding off the table my curiosity got the best of me. Walking around the cave I marveled at how it seemed like someone lived here.

There were furs stacked atop a hand carved bed, the table I was on was large and sturdy, there were four chairs placed around the table. There were even pans for cooking. Suddenly my nerves took over, was I being held captive by a crazy mountain man. I laughed at myself; a crazy mountain man wouldn't leave me alone in his home, nor fix my leg. I found the space that would leave to the entrance of the cave and started walking out. I glanced back almost feeling guilty for leaving without thanking my rescuer when I ran into a wall.

I looked up and gasped. It was him, from my dream in the car. I would recognize those dark gold eyes anywhere. He just stared at me for a moment before advancing on me until I backed into a wall. He pressed his body hard against me lowering his face down to my hair and inhaled. He stepped back and pointed back down into his cave. I shook my head "I was on my way out my family..." He stopped me with a growl and a small shove. I turned and headed back down into the cave. I stopped just inside the cave's 'kitchen' and watched him as he made his way around the cave putting what he had carried in away. He then came towards me, his serious face and determined walk forced me to once again back up. He stopped me by grabbing me around the waist and picking me up, then planting me on his table. He brought a chair up and sat down next to me and unwrapped the bandage around my leg. I gasped seeing the damage for the first time.

"You had a stick jammed quite far into your leg." Hearing his voice made me jump. He looked over the wound on my leg before grabbing a bowl with water and a rag in it and cleaned it again.

"How long was I out?" He shrugged as he worked on my leg.

"About a day, I brought you here yesterday." A Day?!

"A day? My family must be worried. I have to get back." He didn't reply while he rewrapped my leg with a clean strip of cloth. His hand lingered on my thigh as he looked up at him. The look in his eyes touched me; he seemed lonely maybe even a little lost. I found my hands running though his hair pushing it back out of his face. He was a very handsome man. Strong features and deep set eyes that were the deepest gold I've ever seen on any man before. His shoulders were strong and wide his muscles defined but not ripped. With one quick motion he stood and pressed his lips to mine. I put up no fight and just let my lips fall apart, without hesitation his tongue entered and stroked against mine.

A moan escaped my mouth and I got a growl in return. He stood between my legs as they wrapped around his waist my arms around his neck as together we deepened the kiss. He lifted me effortlessly off the table and started walking towards the bed. We dropped together on the bed with him on top of me. He left my mouth to trail over to my ear and then nibble his way down my neck. I arched my back up rubbing against him nearly purring at every nip, kiss, and lick he gave me. He made short work of my cloths sliding the jeans down my legs followed by my under ware. My shirt was simply ripped off and my bra was short work. My hands roamed down his chest to his pants and pushed them over his hips and down his leg, exposing his cock to my eyes. I gasped as my hand closed around him. I shivered and shook my head.

"You're too big." Before I could protest anymore he simply flipped me over on my stomach, laced an arm under my waist and lifted my ass into the air. I felt a finger tail my lips and he gave a growl when he found how soaking wet I was. I felt the head at my entrance and I tried to get away. "You're too big." With a snort he pushed home. I screamed as pain laced though me. He held perfectly still as my body adjusted to his size his breathing in my ear ragged with the effort not to move. Within a few short moments my body started screaming, this time for more. "Oh god... fuck me." He needed no further encouragement as he began to drive himself home. His strokes were long, hard and fast. I could feel his entire girth as well as the tip tapping my cervix but the small amount of pain sent electric shocks of pleasure though my body.

One of his hands dropped below me and found my clit rubbing hard. My scream of pleasure bounced off the walls of his cave as I was sent over the edge. My pussy clamped around his cock hard before releasing. He growled in my ear as his hips pounded now at an irregular pace. I feel forward on my elbows and heard him grunt as his cock now slid even deeper. I moved my head to the side and noticed his hand now looked more like a giant paw than a hand. I heard panting above me and a strangled growl before suddenly he pulled out of me and pushed me further on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I turned around and noticed he was covered in fur, this time my scream wasn't of pleasure.

"Get out of here." I could barely hear what he was saying because he mouth was growing long like the snout of a dog.

"Are you alright? What's going on?" Suddenly he let out a loud and horrific sounding howl as bones cracked and he shifted into a huge wolf before my eyes. I was cowering under one of his furs on his bed when he stopped howling and stood there panting. He stared at me and I could see he was shaking.

"Oh my god! You're the wolf, in the woods." I dropped the covers and moved slowly toward him. "Hey, are you alright?" I kept my voice low and controlled as I reach out to him. He sniffed at my hand hesitantly then lunged at me grabbing my neck in his jaws. With a yelp I let my body go limp and after a few minutes he let go of me, only to turn and run out of the cave. I sat there confused and frustrated before I got up, and with nothing else to do I cleaned.

While on my own I figured out how his fire pit and pots worked. As well as where he kept his food. When he finally decided to return he was man again. He didn't say anything or look at me as he began to gather some things around the cave. "Are you hungry? I made a light soup." He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. He came toward me and looked at the soup before he shook his head.

"I can't stay here with you. I'll go crazy." I nearly threw the wooden bowl in my hand at him.

"Fine. If I'm driving you that crazy I'll just leave. Thank you for helping me." I set the bowl down on the tale with a loud clack and headed for the entrance of the cave but stopped. "You know, you should have taken me back if you didn't want me to stay." With that I stalked out of his home and started into the forest.

"You're going the wrong way." He sounded smug. I ground my teeth as I turned around and looked at him. He was leaning against the cliff with a smile on his face. I couldn't help myself as I picked up a near by rock and chucked it at his head. He caught the rock and without second thought he dropped the rock to the ground.

"I want to go home! Show me the way to my family's camp!" He shook his head at me.

"I'm sorry I don't know the way to your camp. I only know where I found you." I heaved a sigh. I had to of walked miles from the camp before falling. Then again all I'd have to do is follow the trail. I squared my shoulders and nodded.

"Alright, take me back there." His face fell as he looked at me. He pushed himself off the cliff and stared towards me. "No! Stay away." He stopped almost looking defeated; a hand ran though his hair.

"I'm sorry. What I said before isn't wholly true." I snorted at him.

"So what? It was only half true?" I walked toward him. "There is nothing you can say to undo what's been done. My families looking for me I'm sure and I'm ready to go back. I can't get there myself so please, lead the way."

"No." I looked at him in disbelief before finally pushing past him. He grabbed my arm and spun me, pinning me to the cliff.

"Listen to me. It's not that I don't want you around. It's dangerous for you. The wolf in me is screaming, demanding that I take and claim you. Wolves mate for life. Do you understand that? For life. My wolf wants you. I want you!" I blinked up at him, not sure what to say. He sat his chin on the top of my head. "Your scent enchants me, your eyes memorize me, and your body drives me to points of blissful pain."

"Why?" He shrugged against me.

"I don't understand it. I've never had interest in a mate or family until I saw you when I was a wolf and you seemed to accept me as a wolf with no fear. You submitted to me right away." I looked up at him slightly confused now.

"I did?" He gave a short not. We stood there in silence for a long while, just holding one another.

"Please. Stay with me tonight. I'll take you back tomorrow." I had no immediate answer for him, my emotions at war with one another. I needed to get back to my family but I felt connected to him for some strange reason. I leaned against him with a heavy sigh. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled me off the wall. "Please." My inner fight crumbled and I let him pull me back into his cave.

"Can I have some of your soup?" I nodded and went to fill him a bowl. I grabbed a spoon and handed them both to him. "It's been so long since I've eaten like this." I smiled at him.

"You're lucky I'm a good cook then!" He returned the smile and took a bowl and spoon. He took a whiff of the soup before he began to down spoon fulls, making short work of the bowl. He held it out to me. "More?" He simply nodded at me.

He was finally full after three bowls of soup and an apple he had. "You were right. You're a pretty good cook." I had moved to the bed and had lain down. He put out the fire and joined me in the bed. I gave a very mischievous grin.

"You sure you can handle sleeping next to me?" He gave a short growl and pulled me under the covers and locked me tight against his body. I felt him nuzzling my hair next to my ear.

"As long as you keep your cloths on we'll be fine." I shook my head and just snuggled close. I was surprised how comfortable and natural it was to sleep with him like this. I felt myself drifting off to sleep rather quickly. I dreamt of turning, of my bones cracking and splitting. They moved and shifted to form my new body, one of a wolf. When the shift was complete I felt powerful, exhilarated, and horny. Suddenly all I could think about was cock and finding a mate to give it to me. I was literally a crazed bitch in heat. Then there were three males fighting. I woke with a start and it took several minutes for me to remember where I was. With that memory came the feeling of him. He was still lying behind me, only now I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass. I couldn't help myself as I began to slowly rub my ass against his cock. It felt wonderful and made me more excited than I already was. I could feel my pussy was soaking wet.

Slowly I rolled over my hand grasping his cock and stroking him lightly. He groaned and I feared that he was about to wake up, but he didn't. I pushed lightly on his shoulder till he was lying on his back. I quickly stripped myself down and straddled him placing the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and slowly slid down. I couldn't stop the moan from escaping my lips as his cock stretched my pussy wide. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me while his eyes focused. Then he let them fall closed again his hands finding my hips as I began to pump my hips on him. "This is dangerous." He fought to say between clenched teeth. I only shook my head as I looked down at him.

Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers
12