Camping Fun

Story Info
Camping, swinging, food fun.
5.6k words
4.08
77.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been avid outdoor enthusiasts all of our lives. We spend as much time outdoors as possible, especially in the summer, and as far away from the crowds as we can get with our holiday trailer.

As well as the usual hiking, fishing, and nature enjoyment, cooking is among our favourite activities while in the wild (at home as well, when time allows). The offerings that have been created in a grove of spruce trees, could be served in any world class restaurant. Seven course meals enjoyed by candle and moon light, with romantic music supplied by bullfrogs, crickets, and a whole orchestra of some of natures finest musicians.

Lynn and I love to show off our forte when friends accompany us, and it never ceases to amaze me, that people think that these offerings need a full blown gourmet kitchen to prepare. Of course, consuming the fruits of our labours is the greatest pleasure of all!

It was on one of these excursion that we shared our time and talents with our friends, Sean and Cindy, back in the high country on the shore of a tiny secluded lake. It was a long weekend which made the trip worth it for the time we would spend there.

It was on the Saturday afternoon when the fun started. We leisurely puttered away at the evening meal, while enjoying the clean air and the hot summer sun, not to mention a few coolers to quench the thirst. The women had decided to take advantage of the seclusion and wore precious little to hide their bodies. Lynn wore a yellow halter top, terry shorts and sandals. Cindy sported a loose fitting white cotton short sleeve blouse, tied at the bottom of her breasts, and pair of cut-offs. Of course, bras were too hot for the summer heat.

Cindy had the top three for four buttons of her blouse open, and I just couldn't resist tossing a peanut. Yes; it was good for two points. Cindy calmly reached in and pulled out the nut, dropping it into her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds, then a couple of crunches and it was gone.

"I love peanuts, Josh, got any more?"

"By the bag," I replied "how many would you like?"

"One, at a time." Her coy smile told me that she was enjoying this game. We continued playing toss and retrieve while Lynn and Sean gave the play by play. They included the cheering of the crowd when the shots were successful, and the ""aaahhhs"" when the peanuts went amiss.

"Sean." Lynn suddenly interrupted. "You wanted to see how we do the ribs before they go in the oven. We need to look after that or we won't be eating until well after dark. While Sean and I are doing that, why don't you sports fans come up with something for desert?"

Our game was at intermission, with neither side on the losing end of the score. As Cindy got up, I noticed that a couple more of her buttons had come undone and here globes were right there for my viewing pleasure.

Lynn took Sean's hand and they headed off to our "outdoor" kitchen back in the trees.

"Got any ideas for desert?" Cindy said smiling as I was still admiring her nipples, which were now standing out from our game, and the attention.

I stammered out something as I gathered my wits. I was some what dazed, partly from the alcohol, partly from standing up too quickly in the heat. Cindy smiled even more and continued from where my thoughts of her breasts left off.

"They have been had for desert before, and I am sure that any one who has sampled them will agree that they are sweet." I felt that stirring within me as I treasured the moment, only HOPING that it could actually happen.

"A connoisseur of fine deserts would rate them highly," I complimented her with as much class as I could muster, "a delicacy to be sure." I brought myself quickly back to reality so as to accomplish the task at hand, that being, desert for supper.

We went into the trailer, and started brainstorming ideas of things that would be a fitting conclusion to the exquisite meal that was planned. We sorted through the various fruits, puddings and cakes that were in the pantry, any one of which would have sufficed.

"How about a little of everything?" Cindy suggested as she ran her fingers over the fruit. I almost fainted as she took hold of a banana. "It could be a meal in itself," she continued, "with all of the major food groups represented!"

I have made a lot of deserts in my day, but this is one idea I have never thought of. I nodded my approval, and when I looked at her, my eyes were drawn to her two cherries poking through her shirt.

"You are in no condition to cook right now" she said. "You need some stress relief." She undid the knot in her blouse and opened it, allowing me full view and access to her beautiful breasts.

The instant thought of Lynn and Sean stopped me in the middle of running my fingers over her left nipple. "What about the other two chefs?" I asked, almost nervously.

"Don't worry about them." Cindy was confident as she continued. "I will put money on the fact that they are cooking up something a little special on their own. Want to check?"

"Sure" I replied. "That would be exciting, too!"

We quietly slipped back out the door, and sneaked behind the two trailers. From there it was just a couple of big spruce trees to a vantage point where we could observe the "kitchen".

Cindy was right. Lynn had one hand stirring the sauce on the camp stove, and the other hand down the back of Sean's swim suit. Lynn's halter top was already down around her waist. The two of them turned sideways to face each other, and we watched as Sean tweaked one of my wife's nipples. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth to accept his lips and tongue.

A few seconds later, Lynn broke the kiss and asked Sean to sample the sauce. With that, she picked up the stirring spoon again, filled it with sauce, and offered it to his mouth.

"Is it hot?" he asked.

"Luke warm, right now. It will be hot the next time we check, though." With those words, Sean gently bumped Lynn's arm, spilling the sauce on her breasts. "Oh, I'm sorry," he mocked "Let me clean that up." With that he lowered his mouth to my wife's globes and slowly licked at the sauce. All she could do was moan and close her eyes in pure ecstasy!

"We need to get back," Cindy whispered in my ear, "or I am going to finger myself right here and now!"

Quietly yet clumsily we made our way back to the trailer.

When we were safe inside, all I could do was sit down and crack another cooler. I had watched other people play around before, but this was something very different.

Cindy came over and stood next to where I was sitting, and helped herself to my drink. "Well," she said, "are you ready to make desert?" She again opened her blouse for my access. This time she produced a can of whipped cream. "This desert is not complete without the topping." With that Cindy shook the can, turned it upside-down, and coated her tits with the foamy cream. I reached for one, but she stopped me. "Mouth only for now." she instructed. "There will be time for fondling and caressing later."

My mouth opened as it came in for landing. First the cream passed my lips and then my mouth mashed her breast. I sucked some cream into my mouth as I sought out the cherry nipple it knew was just under the surface. My tongue found it, all right, hard and tender and sticking out a good three quarters of an inch. Cindy moaned as my teeth and tongue worked the nipple.

What a sensation! My taste buds were enjoying one of my favourite foods, while the rest of me was enjoying my favourite past time. I looked up at Cindy. Here eyes were wide open, and the smile on her face spoke volumes as to what she was feeling.

"I don't want to hurry you, but we need this eaten so that we can make the desert for supper." With that, I concentrated on finishing that boob, and moved on to the next. It was equally as tasty, and the response from Cindy was even more intense. She was gyrating her hips, and it wasn't until she bumped the table that it dawned on me what else she needed.

I continued to lick and chew at her second breast while my hands found the button and zipper on her pants. She groaned as I unwrapped her bottom, knowing what I was about to do.

I freed her cut offs, and they dropped to the floor. There was nothing else to remove. Cindy spread her legs to allow my hand to stroke her pubic mound, and then slide my fingers over the soaked lips of her pussy. With no effort at all, I slipped two and then three fingers inside her. Her clitoris was swollen and ready. As my fingers started to play with it, Cindy grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into here bosom. There was no doubt in my mind that she was just as turned on as I was.

Cindy was rocking back and forth, and when she was in the right position, she impaled herself on my hand. All four fingers went inside her, with my thumb remaining outside to maintain stimulation of her clit. With just a few more strokes and some light moaning, Cindy came and I could feel her cum flowing over my hand.

When the quake subsided, I scooped up her wetness and spread it over her now clean melons. "Desert for desert." I said as I fulfilled my desire to fondle and squeeze her. She caressed the back of my head as I completed what I had begun with my lips and tongue.

Cindy released her hold on my head and took a step back. "Stand up." She whispered. I complied and she reached down and pulled my shorts down around my knees. She took hold of my manliness and simply purred and licked her lips.

"This hardly needs anymore cream." She quipped. "So we will save the cream for supper." With that, she eased my cock into her mouth as smooth and sensuous as I have ever experienced. She hummed lightly, and that was all it took for me to cum. I thought that I was going to take off the back of her head I came so hard.

When that was over, Cindy stood up and smiled at me. Excess cum was running down her cheek and onto her chest. I smiled back and proceeded to lick up what she missed, concluding with a good long French kiss to consummate our fling.

"Most men won't do that, you know. It shows you care about a woman when you do." I felt proud and pleased that she had appreciated it. It was the least I could do to show my appreciation.

"Now. About this desert." She spoke as broke our embrace and slipped our shorts back on. "What needs to be done first?" "The pudding. It needs time to set. Aren't you going to do up your blouse?"

"I will when the other two come back. Until then, they are yours to play with, if you please. Besides, it feels good." With that we divided up the work and set to our tasks. Occasionally, when the position was right, I would take a breast in my hand and kiss her gently. Cindy always responded with a soft moan and a smile.

We were mostly done the "mother of all deserts" when the other two wandered back into camp. From their slow pace, it was clear that they had enjoyed some afternoon delight, and were in no hurry to do anything but bask in their own glow.

I turned Cindy around and did up a couple of buttons on her shirt, then retied the knot that was there when we were playing "peanut ball". She kissed and thanked me.

"Shall we?" she said and gestured to the door.

"After you, Madame." I bowed as we left to rejoin our spouses.

"Boy, Josh, you were right. That sauce you guys make for the ribs DOES taste wonderful." I smiled to myself, knowing that what he enjoyed most had little to do with the sauce.

"Is everything under control with the desert, Sweety?" Lynn asked as she reached for my hand.

"It certainly is," Cindy replied for me. "I have been involved with deserts in my time, but nothing like this one!"

"Sounds, exciting. Don't you think so, Sean?"

"It will have to be pretty special to top your ribs, Lynn." I noticed a little pride in her face now, too. "Uh, that water looks mighty inviting. How about a swim?" No one needed a second invite.

I pulled Lynn out of her chair, and we headed for the lake. Clothes and all, only because we never even thought to take them off. We were all far too hot. Lynn and I headed out to where the water was chest deep; our comfort zone. We chatted a bit, and then I notice a small bruise on her neck. "What happened here?" I asked, trying to sound innocently curious. Shock came over her face and I reached for her. "No big deal," I continued, "You have obviously rubbed an insect bite."

By now she was in my arms and feeling comfortable again. We kissed, pecking at first, and then deep in each others mouth. "I love that." I said with a sigh. "What?" She asked curiously. "The smell and taste of cum on your breath!" I didn't give her a chance to reply before I deeply kissed her again, this time probing her mouth. It took a second for her to relax after that shock, but she quickly realized that I knew, and that I was more than comfortable with it.

We finally broke our kiss, and just stood, smiling at each other. "You do have excellent ribs; tender and soft, any man would be in his glory. You and Cindy compliment each other, Sweetheart, she knows how to serve up a mean desert." I kissed her again, this time Lynn was the aggressive one.

Just then, we were hit with a cascade of water. Sean and Cindy were coming at us with pails, and were only a few feet away when they nailed us. Lynn and I dove under the water, she coming up under Sean and I under Cindy. The view was familiar, and I took good advantage, running a finger over Cindy's pussy, and then reaching under her shirt and having a good feel, playing for a second with the nipple before retreating my hands and breaking the surface. There to greet me was that smile, the one that said everything is all right.

We all played in the water for a few more minutes, enough to get good and refreshed, and the nipples to become fully erect.

We dried off in the sun, and of course, enjoyed another round of coolers. Everyone knew what went on, but no one said a word. I guess there was not much to say about it.

It was Cindy that broke the silence. "What is the dress for dinner tonight?"

"Dress", I thought. I needed to think on that one.

"White." Lynn's answer was quick and direct. "I am wearing a white sun dress. Cool and comfortable, yet classy. That is the only criteria." SHE had obviously given it some thought.

The sun was just dropping below the mountains peaks when Lynn suggested that she and Sean "check their ribs" again. Cindy and I just sat there and watched them take each other's hands when they thought they were out of sight.

"Do you have something like a white sun dress with you?" I asked, prepared to offer her the alternative that anything she had would be fine. "Oh, I think I have something suitable." She continued. "It has been a long time since I have seen Sean with this kind of glow. His ego needed something like this. Turning forty has been a little hard on him."

"I know what that is like." I sighed as I remembered what I went through: over the hill etc., etc.

"I keep telling him that he is still "the best" and that he "still has it". Now I think HE believes it, too. By the way, is there anything WE need to check on?" There was a twinkle in her eye.

"Why, yes there is, my dear. And we had better attend to that right away." I helped Cindy into the trailer, and we quickly did the once over to see that "our desert" was all in order.

The fruit was sliced and peeled where needed; the pudding and Jell-O was setting nicely; the cake had been cooling while we were swimming, and was ready for the icing; the toppings (chocolate and strawberry syrups and the whipped cream) and the chocolate flakes were in the refrigerator. "How are we ever going to eat all of this?" I wondered in amazement.

"We aren't." Cindy pulled herself close and my chest. I could feel her erect nipples through her shirt as her tongue snaked it's way into my throat. That took my mind off of THAT comment.

We could hear Sean and Lynn outside when we came back to Earth. We glanced out the window and watched them kiss the way we just had. I squeezed Cindy a little, and she returned my gesture.

"We had better get ready for supper, don't you think?" Cindy had that twinkle again, and all I could do was agree.

We stepped out of the trailer, and interrupted Sean and Lynn. They stopped, but were slow to let go of each other. "The ribs will ready as soon as we are, and everything else has been waiting." There was a dreamy tone to Lynn's voice, and she once more turned to Sean and kissed him.

We all set about the task of setting the table, and setting out the fixings; the Caesar salad, potato salad, and the garlic toast. The candles were set all around the site, and all that was needed now was for us to get dressed up and enjoy.

Sean and Cindy left for their trailer, and Lynn and I climbed into ours. As soon as we got inside, Lynn through her arms around my neck and kissed me oh so deeply. "I love you so much. I feel so great, and you look so good! Why haven't we done this before?"

"Because it wasn't the right time." It wasn't a profound answer, but it was all I could think of.

I helped my wife out of her damp clothes and we stood, naked, looking at each other. It really was something. I noticed another bigger "bruise" on the inside of Lynn's right breast. "I see Sean is a gentleman, too. He chooses well where he leaves his mark."

"Yes, just like you, Josh." "I wanted him to chew on my neck, but he refused."

We couldn't resist holding each other again, and running our hands over the parts we love best on the other. We lay down on the bed and I kissed the spot where Sean had spent extra time. I took a nipple in my mouth and rolled it the way I know she likes. Lynn nibbled on by ear lobe and I almost climbed on top and made love to here right then and there.

Yes, I might well have, if Sean hadn't called in saying "Hey, you two, dinner is getting cold."

We kissed a last time and got dressed. I put on a white shirt and my sky blue "Dockers". Lynn put on her favourite bra and panty set, and her white sun dress. Her ensemble was completed with a pair of white sandals.

It was dusk when we opened the trailer door into the evening. Sean was there to offer his hand as Lynn stepped down. He was dressed in a matching pale yellow trousers and shirt.

Then I noticed Cindy. She wore a strapless white evening gown that went almost to the ground, with the sides slit right up to the thighs. Just looking at her took my breath away.

Without a word, Sean offered Lynn his arm, and they headed off to retrieve the ribs and rice. I dug out the box of matches, and Cindy and I lit the candles. We heard a few light groans from the "kitchen", so we knew we had a little time to ourselves before supper.

It wasn't too long before Lynn and Sean returned to the "dining room" with the hot entrées. Cindy and I sat up to the table as Sean and Lynn served. It was delectable! Once they had sat down, we dined.

Not much for conversation over diner; just comments on how good everything was; how we were glad there was no wind that would blow out the candles; and how important good company is to a good meal.

We were about half way through the meal when I felt a foot running up and down my leg. It belonged, of course, to Cindy. She caught my eye with her twinkle. I watched as she moved bits of food in and out of her mouth in the most seductive way. She drew in the potato salad off her fork. It took her a long time to remove the fork from her mouth, and I knew what the fork would be feeling; I had been treated to that earlier in the day.

Lynn and Sean were also having a conversation with their eyes. I was paying little attention to them, just enough to know that they were having a wonderful time and that was all that mattered right now.

When the main course was over, Lynn poured more wine as we again chatted and let things settle within us. A very light, warm breeze brought the fragrance of the trees to us, and we enjoyed it with every breath. All was right with the world, and all was right with us.

12