Camping with My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter.
1.4k words
4.2
185.8k
55

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve continued to stare at us as Darcy rubbed the side of my head. Darcy began to put little kisses on the side of my face where Steve had hit me; with I presume a branch of some sorts.

"I am not kidding!" Steve yelled.

Darcy spat at him and then began to frantically try to untie me. To no avail, as Steve was quickly on her. Steve through Darcy off of my lap, and shoved her between my legs. Darcy was now sobbing with her face on my rapidly inflating cock.

"Isn't this what you want?" Steve screamed, as he held Darcy's face to my cock.

"Fine Fucker if this is what you want I will give it to you, stand there and watch how a real man handles a woman!" She screamed, and began to slide her tongue up and down the length of my cock.

I was very scared and nervous, but the blood began to fill my quickly inflating cock anyway. I could not bear to look Steve in the eyes. I watched Darcy as she slid the head of my cock into her mouth and began to slowly stroke the base of my cock with her hand. Darcy had tears in her eyes, but soon was fully involved with the matter in hand. Darcy slid a hand down the front of her bathing suit and began to rub her clit as she continued to twist her tongue around the head of my cock, and slide my length in and out of her mouth.

"You like this you sick bastard?" Darcy asked Steve as she pushed my hard cock in his general direction with her hand.

"You like watching your wife suck this hard cock?" "You can't wait for me to slide this into my tight little pussy and watch it sink into me further than you ever will be, can you?" Darcy asked Steve matter of factly.

Steve did not respond. He just smirked and watched his hot wife continue to suck on my now fully hard cock. Darcy wasted no time and stood up. She turned her back to me, and faced Steve as she slowly pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs. Darcy was now fully bent over in front of me, and I had a bird's eye view of that luscious tight pussy and round rose bud. As scared as I was I could not wait for that tightness to engulf me once again.

Darcy slowly backed herself up to me, and then slid her ass crack up and down the length of my cock.

"First, I am going to fuck this hard cock until I cum all over it, and then I am going to slide this magnificent cock into my ass, somewhere else you have never been!" She told Steve never moving her eyes from his.

Darcy slid her pussy up to the tip of my cock and then slowly began to work my thickness into her tight little pussy. She was wetter than hell, which I immediately assumed was because Steve was watching. Darcy went slowly taking an inch at a time until the whole entire length of my cock was buried in her depths.

"Oh my God, it is so BIG!" She yelled as the last inch was buried into her.

Darcy began to slowly ride my cock up and down letting almost the whole entire length leave her before beginning the slide back down. Several times I thought I was going to pop out just to have her begin the downward trek once again. Darcy began to increase the speed and soon was sliding up and down the length of my cock with quick deep thrusts. I could feel her cervix hit the head of my cock each time she slammed her ass down onto my lap.

Steve just stared, and it was very obvious that he was turned on, as his pants were beginning to rise in the front.

"Yes, my god it feels good!" Darcy cried.

Darcy reached a hand down and began to play with my balls as she continued to stuff my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I was in heaven, but still could not make eye contact with Steve. I could look over and did notice he was now rubbing his cock though his pants, but did not dare to look at his face.

Darcy suddenly stopped with my cock buried to the hilt in her tightness and began circular motions with her hips.

"OH my god it feels so good, I wish you were as big as this!" She said to Steve.

Darcy continued to circle her hips and I could feel my cock rubbing against every crevice in her tight little box. Soon Darcy was really running her hips in a circle and then her breathing began to quicken, and she began the long, fast, deep thrusts of taking my cock in and out of her wet pussy. Darcy was slamming her ass on to my lap now and crying out as her orgasm began to take her over.

"Fuck! FUCK! Here it comes, OH YEAH Baby you like watching your little wife fuck this big cock?" She yelled at Steve.

"IMMMM CUMMMMMMING ALL OVER THIS BIGGG COCK!" She screamed for the whole world to hear.

I could feel Darcy's juices running over my balls as she came all over my hard cock buried in her.

"OH YEAH FUCK ME!" Darcy yelled as her orgasm was at its highest peak.

I wanted to grab onto her so bad but couldn't with my hands still tied. Steve was frantically rubbing his hard on though his pants now.

"You never make me cum like this!" Darcy said to Steve, as she began to slide back up and down my length.

My balls were beginning to tighten and I knew I would not be able to last long if she continued like this. I leaned forward and told her I was going to cum, and Darcy picked up the pace. Darcy rode me harder and faster than she ever had before. Slamming my cock into her depths. My balls were slapping off of the back of her ass as she brought her fully body weight onto my lap with each downward thrust.

Fuck, I thought. She is not going to get off. Hold back I kept telling myself.

"OH YEAH I AM CUMMING AGAIN! I can feel his hard cock swelling; he is going to fill me with his cum!" Darcy yelled at Steve.

About this time I felt Darcy's pussy begin to convulse around my hard cock and lights went off in my eyes. As Darcy slammed her pussy onto my cock with hard, fast thrusts I shot the biggest load of my life into her. Darcy continued to cum for minutes after I had quit cumming, and screamed obscenities at Steve the whole time.

"YEAH THIS BIG COCK IS FILLING ME WITH ITS SEED!"

"FUCK IT IS SO HOT!"

"You can suck his cum out of me if I let you!"

With that last statement Steve approached us swiftly, and Darcy jumped off of me and ran from him laughing. She continued to laugh as she stayed just out of his grasp.

"You sick fucker! You came in your pants!" She yelled at him as he continued to grasp for her.

Steve finally caught her and I could hear them struggling behind me, but could not see them. Soon Steve came by with Darcy over his shoulder and threw her into his Jeep. Steve then came back to me.

Steve looked me square in the eyes and said, "If you ever tell anyone about this, come around me or my wife again, or even call on the telephone I will hunt you down and kill you. Prison means nothing to me at this point so take me seriously son!" He then untied me and told me to get in the jeep.

Steve tore out of the campground leaving everything there. When we got about 5 miles down the road Steve pulled over to the side of the road and got me some of his clothes out of the back of the jeep. I put them on and sat quietly for the long ride home.

When we got to my house Steve handed me a wet wipe and told me to wipe the blood off of my face before going in, and then he took off just as quickly.

I did as I was told and completely avoided them. If I saw them in town I went the other way, and my best friend never talked to me again.

Eight and a half months later I was in the hospital with a friend of mine visiting his sister who had just had a baby and you will never guess who else was there with a baby girl?