Camping with My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Is Sue really playing along?
4.2k words
4.26
253.1k
142
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tape had stopped playing for a while, yet I remained there motionless. All I could think is that it was one of those awful nightmares, the ones you become overwhelmed with relief when you wake up. Except it wasn't the case, despite the surreal nature of the situation. It was real alright, and I was feeling a mix of rage and madness taking over me. My head was spinning with all the anger, so I just threw away the cam, as if tossing it would make the problem go away as well. The sand seemed to break its fall, but the impact caused the tape to fly all the way to the back of our tent.

What was I to do? If I told her what happened, it would clearly ruin everything we planned, and she would probably leave me. I felt partially responsible for it, since I was supposed to be a special time and I should have taken care of her all the time, she had too much to drink after all. On the other hand, if I did not tell her, she wouldn't know I let it happen to her, but there would be a good chance she would end up pregnant with the kid's child, not something I could cope with.

I was lost in my disturbing reveries, when I heard her returning to our tent. "Hi, honey." She gently hugged me. "Took the time to jog along the beach for a while."

Before I could say anything she continued "I know I said I'd get us some breakfast, but it was so late already that I thought we could skip it and just go and have lunch, what do you say?"

I just nodded, since I wasn't hungry at all, after all that went on.

"Alright then, I'll be ready in a moment, honey." Sue said as she started looking around the tent, searching for her clothes.

"You didn't tide up the place, did you?" She stared at me with a serious face. After all that had happened, I totally forgot she ever asked me to. Her bad mood didn't last, though, as she started smiling and continued "Ok, I'll cut you some slack."

"Really?" I asked a bit incredulous.

She came closer to me, staring at my eyes as she gently kissed me. Then she started whispering in my ear, seeming a bit shy to speak the words out loud. "You were simple amazing last night, honey." She complimented me. "I am so sore! You fucked me so hard, don't think I remember you ever being that large and thick, I could feel you splitting me open." She smiled, taking a moment to recall the feeling. "You were into our little role play, weren't you?" She asked in a teasing mood, not really waiting for an answer. "You came so much that it was still leaking from me when I woke up, baby."

Her words were tearing me inside, I was about to interrupt her when she finally said "Too bad I won't be ovulating until a few days from now, guess you just have to keep on dumping huge loads in me, just like you did last night, to make sure I'm pregnant, honey."

Suddenly, that made me feel a lot better, as it meant I still had the chance to impregnate her and move past this bizarre situation.

My mind was roaming again, when Sue snapped me back to reality. "Ok, now stud. Go get our stuff while I change, I'll be out in a minute." She said rushing to get ready.

I left our tent, got a clean shirt from the bag lying by the car, my wallet, and took the opportunity to place some of the junk back at the car's trunk.

After a few moments, I saw her leaving our tent. Sue was a vision of beauty for any man to behold. Her long blond hair fell midway down her back and framed an angelically beautiful face, which looked at the world through exquisite blue eyes. Her shirt came down just above her pierced bellybutton and showcased her flat tummy, as well as her perfect chest. Her lower body was blessed with long supple legs, toned from her daily exercises, and encased in a pair of skin tight leather pants, which contoured her sensual hips and perfect behind.

It reminded me, once more, how lucky I was to have such a hot, yet nice and caring woman by my side. She was indeed a sight for sore eyes.

We went to the local restaurant, by the end of the beach, to have lunch. I still needed to figure out what to do, but didn't want to be thinking only about that, so I thought it would be nice to just enjoy the company of my wife and the time we still had left. We sat at the table and Sue started talking she was having a good time and how she felt that was exactly what she needed to get away from the daily routine. I nodded a couple of times, trying hard to focus on something other than that whole messed up thing.

Suddenly, she stared at something behind me and said "Look who is back, honey."

I turned around and saw Alec hanging around with a bunch of his teenage friends. Couldn't believe he had the nerve to stay after what he did. He noticed us and started walking in our direction, waving at us. Still had that smirk on his face.

"Hi Sue, how are you today?" He asked as he hugged her, to my discontentment.

"Just fine... didn't see you leave earlier, thought you left without saying goodbye." She replied.

"Didn't want to bother you guys, you seemed to have a busy night." He winked as he kept checking my wife out.

"Oh, don't be silly." My wife blushed, probably remembering how loud she was while she was being fucked.

"Besides, I left your husband a message, right dude?"

I was filled with rage seeing how this kid had the guts to casually chat about having recorded him fucking my wife.

"Oh!" Sue looked back at me a bit surprised. "You never said anything to me, honey."

"It must have slipped my mind." I answered her in a dry tone.

"Yeah, it's not his fault, I'm sure he has plenty of other things to worry about." Alec said, half smiling, as he kept drooling all over my wife's cleavage.

I was containing myself not to burst and beat the crap out of him right there on the spot.

"So, are you guys going to the beach party tonight?" Alec asked, avoiding looking at me.

"How nice, what kind of party is it?" Asked Sue, seeming interested in the event.

"It's just a local attempt to make a masked ball at the beach, nothing fancy as most of the costumes are improvised with beachwear." He replied staring deep into her blue eyes.

"Sounds fun, doesn't it, honey?" She asked, looking excited. I simply couldn't answer it.

"Anyway, I gotta go, but I hope to see you guys tonight." He kissed Sue on the cheek and said "See ya, dude" to me. Then he waved at his friends who were still there and left towards the camping area.

I was so mad I couldn't even think straight. I excused myself to Sue, saying I had to check on something and went after Alec.

He was walking calmly down the beach, as I caught up with him and threw him against the wall of a nearby trailer. He was off guard, so he hit the trailer wall hard, making a loud bang noise.

"Hold on, dude!" He said to me as he knew he wouldn't be a match to me, trying to buy some time.

"Give me a good reason why shouldn't I strike you down, right here?" I said in a loud tone, fists closed, aimed at his face.

"Well, I don't think you want your wife to find out what happened." He replied, half mocking me.

"She wouldn't believe a punk like you!" I stated knowing she wouldn't believe his word over mine.

"I'm sure she won't, pal!" He said, taking his cell phone from his pocket. "That's why I will have to show her those!" He continued, showing various pictures of her naked and being fucked by him.

I just took the phone from his hands and broke it in half, tossing the pieces far away.

"Guess you don't have them anymore!" My turn to mock him now.

"That was a perfectly working cell, dude!" He said, seeming more concerned about it than the situation we were discussing. "And besides, I have all the pictures stored somewhere safe, somehow I knew this kind of thing could happen.", he calmly stated. "So if you don't want Sue's lovely behind all over the net, I suggest you back the fuck up right now, dude.", he continued speaking in his mocking tone.

"Leave her alone, I mean it!", I tossed him down onto the sand.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... I'll see you tonight at the party, chill out man." He said as he got on his feet, turned his back on me and resumed going to whatever place he was going before I stopped him.

"By the way, she really seemed to enjoy my big cock up her cunt, dude! She definitely has a tight one, wonder if she will manage to keep it that way!" He yelled as he was already far ahead. Asshole.

As I headed back to the restaurant, couldn't help but think about what he said. I couldn't let him expose my wife that way, it wouldn't be the least fair to her, so I decided to wait a little more before I did anything drastic. Just wanted to forget all about it and have a good time with my wife.

We had our lunch, which was actually very good despite the earlier incident and the rest of the afternoon was pretty much normal. The sun was still burning hot, so Sue stripped to another one of her bikinis, since the one she used earlier was ruined. We hanged by the beach, as she continued working on her tan. We got to meet some of the couples there, some really funny people, guess we were finally enjoying ourselves. We watched the sunset and headed back to our camp, all I wanted at the time was some peace and quiet.

As we arrived in our tent, I could see Sue was still excited about her day. "So we better get ready for the party." She said cheerfully.

"I am not sure it would be a great idea, dear." I answered her, in a serious tone.

"Come on! It will be fun! I'm sure we can find something for you to wear." She started looking all over.

"Don't really like that guy, Sue." I finally said.

"Nonsense baby, don't be jealous, he is just looking for friends." She replied, trying to look sympathetic.

"Here, you can wear these." She handed me one of our rubber shirts for surfing and a full face diving mask with a snorkel. I must not have hidden my discontentment because she continued pleading "Please, honey, do it for me. It will be fun!"

Couldn't say no to her, but I'd make sure she wouldn't leave my sight. "Ok dear, we can hang there a while." I finally said.

Sue was smiling now, "Thanks, honey! Gonna get ready!"

As I looked around, I noticed the camera was gone again, but the tape was still at the place it landed before. I thought maybe Sue took it and place it somewhere else, so I retrieved the tape, put it in my bag and decided to wait outside as I put on the surfer rubber suit and the mask, feeling a bit silly doing so.

"See anything you like?" She said sometime later. I turned around and saw her. She was wearing a short black dress. It fitted her better than I remembered. It hugged each of her smooth curves and ended mid-thigh level, her long legs shown off perfectly. The neckline of the tight black silk dress swung very low. She had a large amount of cleavage showing, which was further emphasized by the cut of the dress.

There was no need for a bra in this dress; it was a bare shoulder dress. The dress pushed her already large but firm 36C fleshy globes up and together creating the most tantalizing view, and that view was a good 4 inches of cleavage. They seemed to defy gravity and bounced around merrily when she moved. It hugged her hips, emphasizing her thin waist and slight hourglass figure. Her long straight blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail and hung down past the middle of her shoulder blades. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Well?" Sue asked, smiling and casting her arms out in graceful presentation. "I hope that dazed look on your face is a good sign."

"Wow," was all I could say, as I felt my cock hardening, knowing I'd finally get to fuck her tonight. Sue smiled again. "I've never seen anything like it, dear. You look absolutely fantastic." I said as I hugged and kissed her full on the lips.

"Shall we go?" Sue asked, her big blue eyes staring right at me. "Of course, dear." I replied holding her hand and leading her towards the beach.

As we arrived at the party, I noticed that it was actually a bit crowded, lots of people dancing and having a good time. They were serving this drink nicknamed "Love Seed", which was basically coconut milk and vodka. Sue wanted to try, taking shot after shot of the exotic drink. Didn't think it would be a problem, as I would stay with her all the time we were here. We started slow dancing and making out, I could see she was getting into it, as I pulled her hot body closer against mine.

"I really enjoyed our role play, honey." She whispered in my ear, "I'm looking forward to more of it." She said, as she kissed me. "Just need to go to the lady's room first, baby." She told me.

Wasn't gonna let her roam around alone after what happened so I went with her to a couple of toiled stalls a bit far from the main party area. She entered one of them and said "It will just be a minute".

I stood there, guarding the door waiting for her to finish. Since I was already here, thought it would be a good idea to have a go as well. Took off my rubber shirt and mask, dropped them next to the stall and entered it. Took me only a couple of minutes, but as I tried to leave the bathroom stall, I noticed it was stuck. The door would not budge, as if there was something preventing it to open. Started banging on the door, so either Sue or anyone else would help me.

***

After what it looked like an eternity, I heard the door being opened. Some guy looked at me and asked how did I manage to lock myself in. I simply couldn't answer him, as I ran to the party to find my wife, noticing my gear was gone. Didn't take me long to find her, she was standing by the bar, still taking one of those exotic drinks. I called out to her, as she turned around the glass she was holding slipped, spilling her drink all over her. She started laughing at the situation, as the thick white liquid was soaking her.

"Were have you been, honey?" She asked me, looking very tired.

"I called for you, dear." I answered her.

"Don't worry baby, after you left I just laid down a bit to rest for a while." She said with her eyes closing.

"Let's go to our camp dear." I said as I took her in my arms and headed back to our camp.

I entered our tent and gently laid her down; she was sleeping the whole time. She was quite a bit sticky cause of the spilt drink, so I took a cloth out and started cleaning her up a bit. Took off her dress, it was soaked with the sweet scent of the drink, started wiping some of if from her belly. Saw how her breasts seemed a bit reddish, but I guessed it was due to all the drinking.

Continued wiping the thick white liquid from her arms and hands, then proceeded to cleaning her legs. I noticed how the spilt drink running down her legs didn't have the same sweet scent as before; on the contrary, it was quite strong. I spread her legs a little and saw it was running all the way from her upper tight. I pushed her panties to the side and had the final confirmation: not only was her pussy a complete mess with her cunt lips all red and swollen, but what it looked like a river of cum started flowing from it.

I was in denial, as I could not believe that was happening. Then I noticed the cam was back to its position, and a note was attached to it. I retrieved the cam, the note said "Won't you ever learn?"

Not again, I thought, it must be a joke. I pressed the play button, the video was being recorded at that spot near the restaurant, filled with trailers. Just as I realized where it was, I saw Alec, wearing my rubber suit and mask, leading my wife there.

"Oh Alec, are you sure no one is gonna show around here?" My wife asked, role playing again as she promised.

Alec just nodded, as he pulled her close to him and started kissing her full on the lips, his hands all over her hot body, pulling her even closer to him as he grabbed her ass.

I could see her delicate hands rubbing the bulge in his pants, until she couldn't take anymore of the teasing and just release his huge erection from its confinement. It was so large that she started stroking it with both hands, trying to get it even harder.

Soon enough his hand was inside her panties and rubbing her already wet pussy. Sue was losing herself in all of this, she felt her head slide down his chest and stomach until it was eye level with his cock. Then she did it, she stuck her tongue out and swirled it around his cock head.

My beautiful 28-year-old blond wife, down on her knees, her mouth and throat stuffed full with another man's dick, not just another mans though, an 18-year-old guy pretending to be me. She sucked furiously on his hard, 10-inch shaft, her red lips sliding up and down fast while she bobbed her head ruthlessly up and down the entire 10-inches.

"Suck it slut! Worship my fucking cock! Suck it like you should only suck your husband's!" He growled down at her, his hand tensing and relaxing in response to her work.

"MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmph!" Sue moaned loudly around his dick as it once more rammed down her throat

Sue stood up and turned around with her back towards him, giving him a view of her perfect ass. He reached around her, cupped her breasts, and began to play with her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I could see she was breathing heavily, leaning her body back against his. "I want you inside me, Alec, we don't have much time before my husband is going to wonder where we are at." Sue cried, looking just too much authentic to be playing along.

He started rubbing his huge cock head up and down the length of her wet pussy. She was so wet I could see her juices flowing out of her and running down her legs. "Come on! Put that big thing inside of me!" She grunted as he continued to tease her little slit.

He smacked her ass hard, and she jerked forward. Sue's tight little pussy lined up over his cock when she jerked back. She then dropped down slowly sinking every inch of his massive cock into her cunt. He was really filling her, her pussy stretching to accommodate itself to the large size of Alec's once again. He leaned back further, wrapped his arms around her, and began to massage her breasts.

"Oh, FUCK so BIG... It feels fucking wonderful!" Sue braced herself against the door of the nearby trailer, trying to obtain enough leverage to take the huge cock being shoved up her tight cunt.

"Tell me how bad you want it!" He said, as he continued to slide into her with deep hard thrusts.

"I want that cock so bad Alec, I need that big cock in my pussy, it feels so FUCKING GOOD!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh Sue your pussy is so fucking tight!" Alec groaned behind her as his dick continued to slam into her hard.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh Ummmmm!" Sue groaned loudly as she bounced up and down and felt her big tits being squeezed, her long blonde ponytail swishing back and forth from the speed and intensity of the illicit fuck. "Ummmm oh! You're so much bigger than my husband's!" She groaned loudly.

"Yeah, you like my dick inside you don't you Sue?" Alec groaned back at her, watching intently as she pushed herself against him roughly.

"Oh yeah, it's so hard! So fucking hard! Uhhhh!" She groaned, her eyes tightly closed as she was being rammed hard.

"What would you say to your husband now if he saw you, slut?" Alec asked her, laughing back to the camera.

"Oh honey, Oh baby, I love you! Oh yeah! I'm being fucked so hard baby! Ummmmmmmm! Oh yeah! Alec is fucking me sooooo gooood! Oh, ummmmmmmm! Yeah! He's soooooo goooooood! Soooo much better than you at fucking me!" Sue groaned out, pussy still slamming back and eyes still shut tightly.

"Want me to cum inside you?" He asked, pounding his large cock all the way in and out of her tight cunt.

"Yeeeeessssss!!!" Sue replied, her hands against the trailer, she was gripping the door hard, so hard her knuckles were white.

"Tell your husband!" He growled, as he plowed into her again, he was close now.

12