Camping with the Boys

Story Info
Mary teaches her husband a lesson camping with the boys
4.7k words
4.31
734.3k
335

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,267 Followers

Mary was fed up with being left behind each month while Riley went up to the cabin with his three friends, Mark, Robert, and John, to fish, drink, and just have fun. She was only 23 and she wanted some fun, too, and she resented being left behind to fend for herself this way. She poured herself another drink, her third, and flopped down onto the sofa in frustration as she sipped her drink. I'll show him, she thought, sipping her drink, a plan coming into her head. Quickly gulping the rest of her drink down, Mary went into her room and quickly threw a change of clothes and some toiletries into a bag, grabbing her pocketbook and keys as she locked the door behind her, and got into the car. If she drove steadily, she could be there in three hours and surprise them.

Mary had to stop a couple of times on the way as she felt herself getting tired, but she finally pulled up to the cabin around four in the morning. As she let herself in, she heard the sounds of snoring coming from different areas of the cabin. She was tired and felt a bit ragged from all she had drunk during the evening, so she quietly tip-toed to the bathroom to take a shower. The water felt so good after the long drive and she stood under it enjoying the sensation.

When she got out of the shower and dried herself, she appraised what she was seeing in the mirror. Her long red hair hung down to the middle of her back. She had that pale skin with light freckles that was common to redheads. Her breasts were very full with large pale nipples on the ends. Mary cupped them in her hands, gently squeezing them as her fingers automatically sought out and found her nipples, squeezing them and pinching them, pulling on them as they screwed themselves into large hard knots. Her hands trailed down her flat stomach to the small thatch of bright red hair that grew above her pussy. She had no hair on her pussy, having had it removed by electrolysis so that it was as smooth as a baby's. At the top of her slit her clit hood peeked through her pussy lips, and her clit, fat as a pinkie finger, stuck out from beneath its hood. Her hand trailed down and her fingers trailed up through and between her pussy lips, feeling herself and the wetness that was starting. Her legs were long and straight, as were her feet and toes. Men had always found her beautiful and at the moment she quite agreed with them.

She was still squeezing her breasts with one hand, her other still between her legs when suddenly the door opened and Robert staggered in, completely naked, his cock dangling in front of him, bigger than anything Mary had even imagined. As he shut the door, he blinked his eyes, trying to clear the fog of alcohol and sleep to make sense of what he was seeing.

"Mary?" he croaked, his voice still sounding a bit drunk.

"Hi, Robert," Mary said, frozen where she stood, her hands not moved.

"What're you doin' here?" he asked, slurring his words. "And how come you're naked?"

"Uh, I thought I'd drive up and surprise Riley and I just took a shower," she replied, letting her hands fall to her sides as she stared at his cock which was beginning to grow even larger.

"You sure are beautiful," Robert said, suddenly reaching out and grabbing her, pulling her close to him, his cock pressing up between them, her breasts crushed against his chest. "Are you as good a fuck as you look?" he asked crudely.

"That's not very nice," Mary said, trying to push away from him.


"I think I'll find out," he said, reaching down and lifting her by the waist and sitting her down on the counter, her knees outside of his body and her pussy now exposed to his gaze. "Shaved pussy!" he exclaimed when he saw her naked pussy spread open.

"Robert, don't do this," Mary pleaded, now very frightened as he lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders, effectively lifting her pussy right in front of him where his cock rubbed up against her. "What if Riley wakes up?"

"Oh, he's drunker'n me," Robert said, reaching down and grabbing his cock in his hand. "And this pussy is just screaming for some cock," he said, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pressing forward.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," Mary moaned as Robert's cock forced its way into her pussy, stretching her like she had never been stretched before.

She stared down as inch by inch Robert's cock disappeared between her pussy lips into her pussy. She almost fainted when the last bit pushed into her, his entire cock deep in her pussy. Then Robert started fucking her, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy, abusing her like she had never imagined. And to her shame and shock she began to enjoy it once her pussy had adapted to the massive size of the cock invading it. She felt waves and waves of joy shoot through her body each time he slammed his cock deep into her. She knew that she had begun to cum, she just didn't know how long it lasted until Robert finally shot his load deep inside of her pussy. When he finally pulled his cock out of her, she felt a moment's panic at the loss. She could only stare him in the face.

"That's got to be the greatest fuck I've ever had," Robert said, shaking his head as he looked down at her. "You've got an incredible pussy."

"I can't believe you did that," Mary said, shaking her head. "But, god, it felt so damned good!"

"It sure did," Robert replied with a grin.

"I've never seen or had such a huge cock," Mary tried to explain. "It just felt so, so, so good."

"Well, how about sucking on it for a bit?" Robert asked, stepping back and letting Mary's legs down gently.

Mary's mouth fell open at the crudeness of Robert's suggestion. Riley would never ask her to do something like that, even though she secretly enjoyed it when he did allow her to suck his cock. But Robert was pulling her by the hand off of the counter. He sat down on the edge of the toilet, his cock hanging down in front of him, still glistening and gooey from their combined juices. He pulled her down onto her knees in front of him, his cock almost in her face. He released her hand and wrapped his hand in her hair, pulling her face closer to him. She reached up and grasped his cock with both hands, opening her mouth and letting him pull her head down onto him.

Mary had never tasted a cock after it had been inside of her pussy and certainly never covered with cum like Robert's. But she immediately liked the taste and flavor and eagerly began to lick and suck his cock while kneeling in front of him. Robert was pumping her head up and down on his cock and Mary struggled to handle his huge size. Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and Mark staggered in, stopping in his tracks when he saw Mary on her knees naked sucking Robert's huge cock.

"What the hell!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"Shut the damned door," Robert said, not releasing his grip on Mary's hair, holding her face tight down on his cock. "You want to wake everybody?"

"What are you doing? What are you doing here, Mary?" he asked.


"Don't ask stupid questions," Robert said. "She's got the sweetest pussy I've ever fucked," he said. "Now she's sucking my cock like a pro. Why don't you fuck her while she blows me."

Mary struggled against Robert's grip when she heard all of this, now completely ashamed of herself. But Robert's grip was too tight and his cock was deep in her mouth, stopping anything she might want to say. She stiffened when she felt Mark's hands on her hips, then his cock rubbing up and down between her wet, puffy pussy lips. She actually sighed on Robert's cock when she felt Mark's cock slide into her wet pussy. She began to cum immediately as Mark pumped her from behind, and she renewed her attack on Robert's cock, sucking him like there was no tomorrow. It was incredible how turned on Mary found herself as she sucked Robert's cock while Mark fucked her from behind.

"Man, I think I'm gonna cum," Mark panted, thrusting his cock in and out of Mary's pussy.

"Hey, do it in her mouth," Robert suggested. "She really knows how to suck too," he said, lifting her face off of his cock and turning her around where Mark knelt with his cock hard and covered with her pussy juices.

As Robert pulled her hair back, Mary opened her mouth and let Mark slide his cock in. She closed her lips around it and sucked, tasting herself yet again on another man's cock. She sucked on him while he fucked her mouth, enjoying the taste and the sensation at the same time. Then quickly Mark's cock began spewing cum into her mouth, quickly filling it. She struggled to swallow but some of the cum dribbled out the side of her mouth and dribbled down her chin to drop onto her breasts. She sucked Mark's cock until he stopped cumming, then sat back on her heels, out of breath, her face covered with cum and droplets on her breasts.

"Man, that was incredible," Mark exclaimed, shaking his head. "I never would have thought you were like this."

"I'm not like this," Mary protested, struggling to her feet. "I can't explain."

"Well, your pussy and your mouth did all the explaining I need," Robert said with a laugh. "I'll just go back to bed now," he said, moving past the two of them and opening the door. "Thanks, Mary. I can't wait for some more."

"Me, too," Mark said. "But I've really got to pee," he said, stepping up to the toilet and letting fly a stream of urine into the bowl.

Mary quickly closed the door lest someone hear and see. She watched Mark as he peed, noting how his cock twitched as he squeezed the last drops out.

"Great fuck, Mary," he mumbled as he moved past her and opened the door, leaving the bathroom.

Mary stood there for a minute, then got back into the shower to wash after the fucking the two of them had given her. She had just finished and was stepping out of the shower when the door opened and Riley came in.

"Mary!" Riley exclaimed when he saw her. "What are you doing here?"

"I just couldn't stand being left by myself again," she blustered, though it was the truth. "So I decided to just drive up and needed a shower after the drive," she finished lamely. "I hope you're not mad."

"No, no, just surprised," Riley said, staring at his wife's naked body. "And I'll bet the others will be too."

"Oh, I shouldn't have come," Mary said, shaking her head. "This was a bad idea."

"Nonsense," Riley assured her, taking her into his arms. "I think it's a good idea, now that you're here."

"Why?"

"Well, neither of us can cook worth a shit," he said with a grin. "And I don't want to fuck either of them," he said, letting a hand trail down between their bodies.

"Not now, Riley," Mary said, twisting out of his grip before he could touch her pussy. She was sure he'd be able to tell that she'd just been fucked. "They might hear."

"Let >em," Riley said with a grin. "They'd be so jealous if they only knew."

"Yes, if they only knew," Mary echoed, a sick feeling in her stomach. "Now, where are my clothes," she said as Riley moved over to the toilet and began to pee, just like Mark had just done.

Finding only a clean t-shirt, Mary pulled that on over her head, but it only came down halfway over her ass. She couldn't find the panties that she knew she had brought with her and she didn't want to put on the dirty ones she had just taken off. She knew her bathing suit bottom was in her bag, so she'd put that on, she decided. Riley finished peeing and Mary took a deep breath as she followed him out of the bathroom.

"Hey, guys, look who showed up," Riley said, not realizing that Mary's t-shirt revealed almost everything.

"Well, hi, Mary," Robert said when he saw her, a grin on her face. "Nice seeing you here."

"Hi, Robert," Mary replied, blushing as his eyes moved over her body and stuck when they got to her exposed pussy.

"Hi, Mary," Mark said.

"Hi, Mark," Mary answered. "Hi, John," she said to the last of the group.

"Hey, Mary," John said. "I sure didn't expect to see you here."

"It was just a sudden impulse," she replied, moving over to where she had set her bag down near the door.

She bent over to search through the bag, forgetting that she was completely naked from the waist down for all practical purposes. The silence in the room as they all stared at her bald pussy staring at them was thick.

"Man, Riley, she sure does have one beautiful pussy," Robert said, shaking his head.

"Hey, that's my wife," Riley said, giving Robert an angry glance for stating exactly what he himself had been thinking.

"Hey, Mary," Robert said. "Settle something for us, will you?" he asked.

"What?" Mary asked, standing up with her bikini bottoms in her hand.

"Come over here," Robert said, waving her over with his hand.

"What is it?" Mary asked timidly as she came over to where he was sitting next to Riley, acutely aware that her pussy was completely visible to him, even though she attempted to shield herself by holding her suit in front of herself.

"I just told Riley here that you have a beautiful pussy," he said, seeing her flush. "How about bending over and showing it to us up close. Sort of prove my point, you know what I mean?"

"Hey, Robert, that's not cool," Riley said.


"I don't know," Robert said. "My cock is getting really hard seeing Mary like this and I just thought she might like to bend over and show us up close how pretty her bald little pussy is. What do you say, Mary, would you like to do that?" he asked, deliberately rubbing his cock through his shorts. "I'll bet you're just dripping wet thinking about it."

"Of course she doesn't," Riley said, shaking his head. "I thought you were my friend," he complained.

"I am your friend," Robert replied. "And I think your wife is beautiful and that she has a beautiful pussy which I'd like to know if she'd like to show us up close, that's all. If she doesn't, she can say so."

"Go ahead, Mary, tell him," Riley told her peremptorily.

Mary stared at her husband, not believing how he was ordering her around, telling her what to think and do. It was just intolerable. Acting like he owned her. He was the one who was always going off on the weekend to have fun with his friends and leaving her all alone at home. Well, she'd teach him, she decided.

"So you think I have a beautiful pussy?" Mary asked, letting her bikini bottoms drop to the floor next to her, exposing her pussy.

"Mary!" Riley exclaimed, shocked at his wife's sudden turnaround behavior.

"Turn around, bend over," Robert replied, enjoying the scene immensely.

"Like this?" she asked, slowly turning around and slightly bending at the waist.

"No, spread your legs as far apart as you can and bend over and hold your ankles," Robert told her.

"Mary!" Riley objected strenuously as Mary spread her legs far apart and slowly bent over, letting her hands slide down her legs to grasp her ankles, her bald pussy spreading wide open, indeed full of glistening juices, right in front of Robert's face.

"That's really nice," Robert proclaimed. "How about spreading your cheeks some more?" he requested.

Mary slowly slid her hands up her legs until she had her ass cheeks in her hands, then squeezed them and pulled them apart, further opening her pussy and also her asshole to Robert's gaze.

"Jesus, Mary," Riley complained. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Is this close enough?" Mary asked, really getting pissed off at Riley.

"Maybe a little closer," Robert suggested as Riley fumed next to him on the sofa.

Mary shuffled her feet, moving back until her calves pressed against the sofa, her legs straddling Robert's, her pussy right in front of his face.

"How's this?" she asked.

Robert didn't say a word, he just leaned forward and slid his tongue up between her pussy lips, tasting her for the first time. Riley started to freak out but Mary just moaned and rotated her hips, grinding her pussy into Robert's face as he began to suck on her, his hands wrapping around her waist and pulling her close. Mary loved the feeling of his tongue up inside of her pussy, something Riley had never done. She began to cum almost immediately as Robert ate her pussy.

"What the hell's gotten into you?" Riley screamed, jumping to his feet. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, Riley, shut up," Mary gasped as Robert continued to eat her pussy. "This feels wonderful. And it's not like it's something that you do. At least I'm not sneaking off, I'm doing it right in front of you."

"And that makes it all right?" Riley asked. "Are you crazy?"


"Would it make you happier if I just fucked him?" Mary asked, sucking her breath as Robert's tongue slid way up inside of her again.

"You wouldn't dare," Riley protested.

"You are so stupid," Mary muttered, reaching down between her legs for Robert's zipper. "Why do you think you can insult me like that?" she asked, fishing Robert's cock out of his trousers. "Who do you think you are?" she asked, pulling away from Robert's tongue and guiding his cock to her pussy. "Watch this," she said, wriggling her ass and slowly lowering herself onto Robert's huge cock once again.

The other men all gathered around to watch as Mary fucked herself on Robert's cock while Riley just sat with his mouth wide open, his face red, staring in disbelief as his wife fucked his best friend right in front of him and everyone else.

"Oh, god, this feels so good," Mary breathed, reaching down and pulling the t-shirt over her head, leaving her naked on Robert's cock. "This is just great," she said, bouncing up and down on Robert's cock, her hands squeezing and pulling at her breasts. "How do you like my pussy now?" she asked with a laugh.

"Just as sweet as I imagined," Robert replied with a laugh as he watched his cock appearing and disappearing in and out of Mary's pussy.

"Well, Riley, what have you got to say now?" Mary asked, grinding her pussy into Robert.

"What are you doing?" Riley barely breathed as he watched Robert's cock once more slide up into his wife's pussy.

"I'm fucking this incredible cock right now," Mary replied. "When I'm done with it, I think I'll let Mark and John fuck me too, as much to show you that you can't tell me what to do as to enjoy the feeling of all these cocks fucking me. And then maybe I'll let you have some fun, too. Is that okay with everyone?" she asked, looking over her shoulders at them.

"Oh, yeah," Mark replied.

"I'm ready," John said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Riley?" Mary asked, looking him right in the eyes as she slowly rode up and down on Robert's cock. "You gonna want some of my sweet pussy too?" she asked, reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit. "After everyone else gets some first, though," she added with a laugh as she bounced up and down on Robert's cock.

"That hot pussy of yours is making me want to cum," Robert panted, his hands on her hips.

"Umm, go ahead, Robert, cum inside of me," Mary said, grinding her pussy into him. "Let's see how much cum you've got for my sweet little pussy."

"Oh, yeah, I've got plenty," Robert groaned as his balls exploded, cum shooting from his cock deep into Mary's hungry pussy. "Oh, shit," he said as Mary squeezed her pussy on him, milking his cum from his balls.

"Umm, that felt so good," Mary sighed, grinding her pussy into him still. "But I'm ready for some more. How about it, Mark, maybe you'd like to fuck me on my hands and knees?"

"That sounds just fine to me," Mark replied, smiling as he realized the joke Mary was making.

"Well, come and get it then," Mary said, lifting up off of Robert's cock, a dribble of cum stretching from his cock to her pussy. Mary turned around facing Robert, a smile on her face as she looked at Riley's stricken expression, and slowly sank to her knees in front of him, opening her mouth to suck his wet, gooey cock in just as Mark slid his cock into her cum-filled pussy from behind. Just like in the bathroom not an hour ago.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,267 Followers
12