Camping with the Girls

Story Info
Father camps & connects with daughter's college roommate.
13.3k words
4.54
479.9k
289
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

I originally thought my idea to get the girls to go camping with us, probably for the last time as a family, was a good one. I guess it was an attempt on my part to reminiscence of days past when the kids were little and we all had such a great time enjoying nature and just being together as a family.

But the girls were both in college and things had changed. Amy would graduate the next spring and Emily was a sophomore. Getting them to agree to come camping with Helen and me on the last week end before they both had to head back to school, was like pulling teeth. We had a long week end and I took the Friday before off work, so I could get the pop-up camper in shape. It hadn't been used in a while. I also had to head over to the sporting goods store and buy a small four man dome tent and two air mattresses for Amy and Emily. As "adults", they refused to share the camper with their parents. They needed their privacy. I thought that was a load of crap, but I was determined to make it a special week end and reconnect with my kids, so I agreed to get them their own tent.

I told Helen I wanted to be on the road by early afternoon so we wouldn't be too late arriving at the campground -- I disliked setting up camp in the dark. I had made reservations at a state park up near the Canadian border which made it a longer drive than we usually had done in the past for camping, but this was a special trip and I wanted to go somewhere we hadn't been before. The park I chose had waterfalls and boating and I was sure everyone in the family was going to love it.

At noon, Amy announced that her college roommate, Tara, was going to be dropped off at our house in an hour to spend the week end with us. Amy had also promised her roommate that we would drive her back up to school the following week when we took Amy up.

"What do you mean she's being dropped off?" I protested. "We have plans. We're going camping. Why does she have to come here?"

"Dad! Chill ... Tara's my best friend and her parents are flying to Hong Kong -- somebody died. I told Tara it was OK to come and stay here and we'd take her up to school next week."

"But this camping trip is special. It's been planned." I didn't want to sound like I was begging, but I was.

"Hey ... you guys can go ... Tara and I can hang here ... we'll be fine."

"No! You promised to come camping. This is probably the last time we'll ever go camping ... as a family, anyway."

"Alright. Alright, I'll come ... we'll just have to drag Tara along too. Gawd, I hope she likes the outdoors."

I was in the garage finishing packing some last minute items for the camper when a car pulled into the drive way. A middle aged couple got out, followed by a young woman who emerged from the back seat. I hadn't met Tara or her parents before, but it was obvious who was who. Tara was the strikingly beautiful young woman coming up the drive with an over stuffed back pack slung over her shoulder. Her parents both had salt and pepper hair -- like me.

I exchanged hand shakes with both her dad and her mother as Amy came bursting out of the side door and ran up to Tara and gave her a big hug.

"Hey, babe, what have you been up to all summer?" Amy asked. Amy and Tara fell into to a barely audile conversation as they headed into the house.

I made small talk with Tara's parents and assured them we'd get their daughter back to school safe and sound. As they pulled out of the driveway, I gave them a friendly wave.

As soon as Tara's parents left, I closed up the camper and got the hitch hooked up to the SUV. As soon as that last chore was completed, I went into the house.

"OK. Let's get this show on the road." I announced loud enough for everyone in the house to hear ... or so I hoped. I knew the routine. Even though everyone knew I wanted to leave on time, it would take at least half an hour for everyone to get in the car and be ready to actually depart.

Amy came into the kitchen as I was getting a glass of water. I was just about to go through the house and herd everyone out to the waiting car.

"Dad, I just mentioned to Tara about going camping with us and ... huh ... well, she's never done anything like that and I think ..."

"You promised." I reminded Amy.

"I just don't think it's a good idea ... ya know, 'cause she's never been ..."

"Is that what she said? She doesn't want to go?"

"Well, no ... she actually sort of likes the idea ... since she's never been camping before ... but ..."

"Oh. Tara wants to go. Then it's settled. Get you things and get in the car ... we have to get a move on if we want to get to the campground before dark." I said settling, once and for all, the matter of Amy backing out of her promise.

The drive upstate was uneventful. But all the old tricks we always used to use to pass the time were a big flop now that the kids were grown. My wife dozed much of the trip and none of the girls wanted to play word games or sing songs like we had always done when they were little. Instead, all three girls had earphones plugged into their heads for the entire trip, listening to whatever music was each girls favorite.

We stopped for dinner about an hour away from the campground; the restaurant was tucked into a giant outlet mall complex. Amy and Tara ordered beer with their meals -- both having recently turned twenty-one. They each seemed to get a thrill from exercising their newly acquired right to buy alcohol. They got carded, of course. The rest of us had iced tea. I have nothing against dinking, in fact, I had a nice bottle of Chardonnay on ice for later, but I still had some driving to do and did not want to drink until after we arrived.

An hour or so after leaving the restaurant we pulled into the camp ground. It took Helen and I about an hour to open up the camper, make the bed, put out the folding camp chairs and tables and generally get our campsite ship shape. Hmmmm ... talk about mixed metaphors.

By then, it was getting dark and the stars were out. They were all so brilliant between the small gaps in the trees overhead that I was amazed I was on the same planet as my home in suburbia -- at home, only the brightest stars were visible.

"How are you girls coming with your tent?" I yelled down into the woods.

Emily and Amy insisted that I take two camp sites so they could have, as they reiterated, their privacy. When we pulled into our sites, the girls proceeded to select a spot to set up their tent as far away from our pop-up camper as possible. So far away, in fact, that I could not actually see their tent as I sat outside our camper and enjoyed the campfire I'd just built.

I heard a faint reply that included the words "need help." So, I went down the path to the girl's site and found them with a half erected tent. Knowing that dome tents are the easiest things in the world to put up, I wasn't quite sure how they had managed to screw this one up. But, I had it fixed and up in about five minutes. It was a piece of cake as long as Emily held the flash light for me. Then I showed them how to use the foot pump to blow up the air mattresses.

"Anything else I can do for you girls?" I said.

"No Dad. Thanks for putting up the tent."

"So, Tara, what do you think of your first camping experience, so far?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Geez, it's so dark out here. When you turn off the flash light you can't see a thing. And Emily was trying to scare me ... she said there are bears up here in the woods."

"Well, Tara, that is true. There are bears -- black bears -- that's why we put all the food in the car over night. If you have food sitting out at your campsite, or in your tent, the smell can attract them. But you'll be fine here ... there is nothing to worry about." I told her, hoping to reassure her. I wondered if Emily had tried to scare Tara on purpose.

"OK, if you need anything else, you know where to find me." I told them. I said good night and headed back up to the camper.

Helen was sitting by the campfire when I returned and asked if I'd gotten the girls all squared away.

"Yes dear, though how anyone could fowl up a tent which is that simple to put up, is beyond me."

We sat around the fire as it burned down to glowing embers and talked about nothing in particular. After awhile Helen yawned and said she was going to bed.

"You coming?"

"In a bit." I replied. So Helen gave me a peck on the cheek and said good night.

Years ago, I would have jumped at the opportunity to climb into a sleeping bag with Helen what with the girls off in their own tent. But, we hadn't had sex in ages so I was content to just sit by the campfire and enjoy the peaceful night under the magnificent large oak and hemlock trees that surrounded our campsite.

An hour or so later, after finishing off my bottle of wine, I doused the campfire, extinguished the Coleman lantern and stepped up into the camper as quietly as possible to go to bed.

As I was shedding my cloths for bed, Helen stirred and asked what time it was.

"Close to midnight, I think." I whispered, though there was no need to try to be quiet with the girls in their own campsite.

I crawled into my sleeping bag, leaned over and gave Helen a good night kiss and she rolled over, facing away from me, and went back to sleep.

Over the years, I'd learned that Helen and I operated on opposite sleep patterns. Helen always slept very lightly during the first half of her night -- I suppose that's why she had always heard the girls when they were babies and got up to breast feed them at two or three o'clock. But during the last three or four hours of her night she slept so soundly that world war three could be going on in the bedroom and she would never even stir. I was the opposite. I slept like a log for the first few hours and then very lightly towards morning. So, it was no surprise to me that Helen had awakened briefly as I got into bed.

I snuggled into my sleeping bag and zipped it all the way up as the night had gotten rather chilly. I felt nice and cozy in my bag and dropped off to sleep quickly -- the wine, no doubt, helped.

At sometime during the night I awoke at the sound of the camper door rattling. It was not very loud at all, but it was probably around four or five in the morning and I was in my light sleep mode. So, when I heard it, I was awake instantly. Helen, very characteristically, never even twitched.

I unzipped my bag and got up. The cold hit me immediately since I like to sleep in just my boxers, and nothing else. I went over to the door, unlocked it, and opened it a crack expecting to frighten off raccoons. Instead, I discovered Tara standing there shivering even though she as wrapped in a blanket.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Oh, Mr. B___, I'm so scared ... I heard something out there ... I think it's a bear ... please can I come in there with you?"

"Ahhh ... yeah ... sure." And Tara stepped up into the camper. "We have to be quiet, my wife's asleep." I whispered.

I tried to reassure her that it was perfectly safe; that the bears around there were not dangerous like grizzlies, which is what I suspected she was thinking of. Just as I thought I had her calmed down enough to get her back down to the girl's tent, we both heard the plaintive howling of a coyote somewhere not far away.

"What was that?" Tara exclaimed in a hushed, but obviously terrified, voice.

"Just a coyote. They've been reintroduced around here in the last ten years or so." I said. I knew that from having read a newspaper article years ago that they were thriving in the woods up-state, even though I'd never actually seen one.

"Oh ..."

"Listen, let's get you back to your tent so you can get back to sleep ..." As I spoke, I put my hand on her shoulder, intending to guide her in the darkness to the door.

"No! Please ... I don't want to go back down there ... it's so dark ... I'm so scared ... please ... please don't make me." Tara begged me. I could tell she was still shivering and suspected for the first time that perhaps it wasn't just from the cold.

"Well ... alright. I can clear off the other bed over there ... but we don't have another sleeping bag ... " I said, keeping my voice as low as possible.

"Oh please ... could I just crawl in beside you and Mrs. B___ ... I won't take up much room, I'm not that big ... I'd feel so much safer with you ... please ... please ..."

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave the girl just standing there all night in the cold. But, I thought, what would it look like in the morning when Helen awoke and found a young girl in bed with us?

"I really think it would be better if ..." I started to suggest the other bunk again but Tara wouldn't have it.

"Pleeeeeeeease?"

"OK." With that, Tara dropped the blanked and I saw in the dim light of a crescent moon that she was wearing a sheer little baby doll nightie which was totally inappropriate for camping ... what had this girl been thinking?

She must have read my thoughts, because she said, "It's the only thing I had with me."

As I continued to stare, I could not help but notice how incredibly sexy she looked standing there in her almost see-thru white negligee. I could just make out in the dim light the dark circles around her nipples. Then, I realized that I was rapidly getting a hard-on.

"Ok ... Ok ... let's get some sleep ..." and I indicated she should climb into my sleeping bag. She was right, she was such a slight little thing that she didn't take up much space in the sleeping bag. I guessed that she was probably under a hundred pounds and only just a few inches over five feet.

I very carefully climbed in beside her with my back to her so I could keep my, by then, fully erect dick from stabbing her. I zipped up the bag to keep out the cold and put my head on my pillow and pondered just how I was going to explain things to Helen in the morning, even though it would all prove to be totally innocent.

Only seconds passed when I heard Tara whisper. "Mr. B___, would you mind snuggling up against my back ... I am soooo cold ... I'm still shivering ... just till I get warm ... please?"

We were laying back to back - the safest position in what I considered to be an already dangerous situation. But, you cannot snuggle and warm someone else when lying back to back. Damn, I thought, I was still hard as a rock ... and, not to brag, I'm a good seven inches which is pretty difficult to hide when snuggling.

"Please ..." She whispered again plaintively. I could feel a slight shaking of the bed and knew she was telling the truth about the shivering. So, I turned over and got my chest up against her back but kept my hips away from her in hopes she would not discover what a randy old man I was.

Tara turned her head back towards me and said softly, "Could you just put your arm around me for a bit ... that would really help."

So I did. I made sure I didn't do anything so crass as grab one of her breasts -- which were not large, but rather, perfectly proportioned to her slim figure. Even so, she sort of squeezed my arm as you would a teddy bear and I felt a stiff nipple rub against my arm. My dick was about to explode and I felt my heart racing; blood was pounding at my temples. I had not been so hot and bothered since I was a teenager. I knew I would not sleep a wink the rest of the night, but I sincerely hoped Tara would soon get warm and be able to get some rest.

"That feels so nice, Mr. B___" Tara whispered to me, and as she spoke, she wriggled her little bottom back towards me to get warmer. I did my best to keep my hips away from her, but the confines of the sleeping bag left me no room to maneuver. Her sweet little bum was soon pressed tightly against my stiff pole.

"Oh my ... Mr. B___, what is that?" She said softly.

"Tara ... I'm so sorry ... it's just ... well you're ..." I whispered in desperation, thinking what would happen when she told my wife or my daughters in the morning. But, as my mind raced, I felt her small hand on my cock and she wrapped her fingers around my raging hard-on. I gasped as I felt her slowly start to stroke me.

"It's OK Mr. B___, I think it's kinda sweet that I have this effect on you ..." She whispered. Then her other hand guided my hand to her breast and she pressed it firmly into her incredible softness. "Do you like that?"

"Tara ... please ... we can't ..." I tried to protest when I felt her hips move again. She had worked my cock out of my shorts and guided the head of my stiff meat to the cleft of her ass cheeks, then she slowly began to press her bottom against my shaft and it slid slowly between her thighs.

The head of my cock was instantly wet and slippery. I think her nightie bottom must have been a g-string because I felt no material between my dick and her warm flesh. Her tiny fingers continued to stroke my dick. I thought I was going to explode any second. But she let go of my dick and I felt her pull the g-string down her legs; her hand returned and grasped my erection once again.

As she guided my cock back to the wetness between her legs I felt her tilt her hips, and, before I knew what was happening, she had guided my dick to the soft velvet opening of her pussy and had slipped me inside her. As I sank into her unbelievably tight tunnel, I heard her moan softly. She continued to press her bottom against me until I was completely buried in her lusciously warm wet pussy.

My mind raced ... what if Helen woke up ... it would mean divorce for sure ... but with my dick buried in that sweet young cunt after so many years of beating off in the bathroom, none of that mattered to me.

Tara gently took my hand that had been squeezing her breast and nipple and moved it down over her taut belly until my fingers connected with her slit. I felt no patch of hair along the way. She pressed my middle finger into her slippery cleft until it found her clit. She used her fingers to manipulate my hand and made it clear that she wanted me to rub her clit. Her hips began to gently undulate on my swollen member while my middle finger slipped back and forth over her slick little nub. Her breathing quickened, coming in short little gasps.

"Oh yes ..." She whispered. It wasn't long before I felt her whole body stiffen; she quivered as she had her orgasm. She placed her hand over mine again and made me stop rubbing her clit for a moment. I heard her rapid breathing begin to slow. When she had recovered somewhat, she started my finger in motion again over her swollen and ultra sensitive clit. In seconds, she stiffened again and I sensed another wave of pleasure course through her entire being.

She continued this sequence several more times until she had had at least a half dozen orgasms. On the last one, I could hold back no longer and I thrust deep inside Tara. I felt my hot load pumping into her body. Only then did it occur to me she might not be on the pill and might get pregnant. I did not know until morning that she was indeed on the pill.

It occurred to me that we were apt to be leaving a big wet stain in my sleeping bag that Helen might discover -- if not the next morning, then the next time she washed the bags. So, I reached around behind me and slowly unzipped my side of the bag so as not to make too much noise. Then I folded the top of the sleeping bag back over Tara so I could work my head down between her legs. I licked up my cum from her pussy as it slowly drained from her. I tried to stay away from her clit, but even so, my ministrations must have felt good to her as her hips slowly gyrated as I licked and sucked on her opening until I sensed I had collected all the cum I'd shot into her.

As I returned to the top of the sleeping bag and placed my head on the pillow, Tara rolled over facing me and kissed me passionately -- her tongue explored my mouth and played tag with my tongue. After a long while, she broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear.

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers