Captive Nurses Pt. 02

Story Info
Slavery becomes a way of life as the drugs take effect.
2.3k words
81.2k
6
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teach1965
teach1965
12 Followers

The people, places, and events recorded here are completely fictional and not based on any factual events. This story is for entertainment value only. It is not intended to promote kidnapping or sexual enslavement in any way. The author takes a strong adverse stand to such felonies.

* * * * *

After a few hours of blissful sleep, Anna awakened to find Michael's erect penis pushing against her thigh. She leaned down to take his member into her wet mouth and began sucking it until it was extremely hard. By this point Michael had also roused from sleep and found that Anna had prepared him for intercourse.

As he pushed his morning erection into her moist, ready vagina, Michael whispered, "You're soakin' wet, babe."

Anna wrapped her long legs around Michael's waist and he gripped the sides of her pelvis as he rammed his large penis into her over and over again. When he felt his penis was thoroughly ready, he gathered some of Anna's sticky lubrication and rubbed it generously on her rosebud ass. He then pulled out of her vagina and drove his hardened penis into her anus. This was her first ever violation of that part of her body, but she soon realized the sensual emotions which were bringing her to the heights of another orgasm.

As she felt Michael's member repeatedly slide into her ass, she cried, "Oh, Michael, oh my darling, oh precious, it feels so good...so good."

Michael continued his anal assault as her moans grew in both frequency and volume. Michael had held his missionary position with Anna which made it easy for him to stroke her clitoris as he pounded her ass.

"You like that baby?"

"Yes, sweetie, just like that!" she said between moans. "Keep stroking my clit, darling, it's wonderful."

In a few minutes she was in the throes of her second orgasm of the day. Just minutes later, Michael filled her ass with another load of hot sperm. He then reattached her restraints and left her on the bed as he showered. He then left the room.

In Greta's room, a similar scene was about to take place as Charles brought a late breakfast of blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, thin slices of smoked ham, and a citrus bowl on the side with a pot of steaming hot coffee, cream, and sugar. Greta was accustomed to an earlier breakfast, and the sight of these offerings made her mouth water. But first things first...she rolled over on her bed so that her ass was in a receptive mode for her daily injection. These shots never really hurt, either while they were being given or afterwards, but Greta wondered what was in them. She had absolutely no memory of her vicious objections to the shots at the beginning of her captivity. After 2 weeks, she had no clue that the injections were of a serum that contained designer drugs—drugs that heightened sexual drive and quickly hastened the effects of Stockholm syndrome. Oh well, she also wondered why there seemed to be such a large breakfast this morning, but then she saw that Charles was staying to eat with her. In similar fashion as the other couple, Charles removed Greta's restraints, and bade her join him at the breakfast table. While only a year or two younger than the other girls, Greta maintained a little girl's excitement with novel things—an attitude which Charles understood and was going to exploit.

"Today, Greta, I would like for you to call me 'Daddy.' Is that quite all right? " "Yes, I think that would be fun."

"Would you like for me to serve your plate and pour your coffee, Greta?"

"Yes, Daddy, thank you for this nice breakfast. I love blueberry pancakes!"

"We must eat quickly, Greta, for I have a game for us after breakfast."

"Oh, Daddy, could you tell me now? I'm so excited to be able to play with you."

"Let's hurry and eat, and then I'll explain the game completely."

"Okay, Daddy. Oh, my goodness, the pancakes are delicious...so is the ham, and the coffee."

Greta and Charles quickly finished their meal, and then Charles sat Greta on her bed as he began to explain the game.

Chapter 4

"Greta, you enjoy parties don't you?"

"Yes, daddy. I like them very much!"

"Well, this party we'll be fun for you, me, and a few of daddy's friends."

"What will we do at this party, daddy?"

"The first thing we will do is work off some of the calories which were contained in our big breakfast...is that okay with you?"

"Sure, Daddy."

"Greta, I want you to pretend that I'm your daddy who has just returned from war. You're very happy to see me, and you want to meet all my sexual needs like a wife, since my wife has died and you are my only daughter. Do you understand?"

"Oh, daddy, that sounds so very romantic! I'd love to do it!"

Charles told Greta just to follow his lead in everything, and not to worry if she messed up since this was just a pretend play. At this point he walked out the door, stayed for a few seconds, and then walked in. Greta was still naked, and she acted as if she were about to take a shower when her daddy's return took her by surprise. She ran to his open arms, threw her arms around his neck, and smothered him with "welcome home" kisses on the mouth. Charles picked her up and swung her around the room, finally dropping her on the bed. He quickly undressed and then dove between her legs, licking her delicious cunt and sucking her aroused clitoris.

Greta spoke almost breathlessly, "Daddy, I've missed you so much! Please don't be upset with me, but I just must taste your big penis and make it hard. I want you inside me, too. Is that okay, daddy?"

The shot had taken effect, and she struggled to find his growing penis. Sensing her need, however, he held her off and brought her to a quick orgasm, pushing one finger up her ass as he licked, sucked, and gently chewed her clitoris. When her thrashing about had settled down, she reached for his penis and held it along with his balls in gentle hands as she licked and sucked the big knob and then slid his manhood completely into her mouth. She sucked it in and out as she licked the large vein on the underside of his penis. In a few minutes he was spraying several globs of white-hot sperm into her mouth, and she was swallowing it all. When the ejaculations had ended, Greta licked her daddy clean of all his sperm.

"That was delicious, daddy! I want to do it some more!" she said, and she continued sucking him into a new erection.

After a few minutes, Charles pulled his penis from Greta's mouth and used his new found hardness to penetrate his "daughter's" wet pussy and fuck her to another mind-bending orgasm before he once more filled her hot depths with his spunk.

Lying in their afterglow, Charles said, "Honey, you've done very well in this game so far, and you're very close to winning. Would you like to continue?"

"Oh, yes, daddy! I love this game! Let's play it all day long!"

Chapter 5

Charles and his two kidnapping friends had hired 3 illegal Mexican immigrants, all with large genital packages, had given them $100.00 each for the day, and had transported them from the place of hiring to the remote captivity location. The immigrants were kept in the back of a closed van and could not view the route taken from one site to the other. Now they found themselves in a wonderful house with fabulous furnishings, and were immediately treated to a sumptuous feast before they began their "work" for the day.

"Greta, dear, I know you'll love the second part of this game!" "Daddy has brought one of his best army buddies home, and I'd like for you to be especially nice to him just as you were to your daddy. Do you promise me that you'll do your best to make my friend happy?"

"Of course, daddy," Greta laughingly said, taking great delight in this new game. "You know I'd do anything to please you."

Greta couldn't believe how easily she had acquiesced to the demands that Charles had required of her. In two short weeks she had become a slave, and she never sensed the transformation.

William had briefed the three temporary employees as to their roles in the little game which Charles was playing with Greta. When the first of the three entered Greta's room, however, nothing could have prepared him for what he saw. The most beautiful woman he had ever encountered, naked, and waiting to give him the fucking of a lifetime.

"Greta, honey, I would like for you to meet one of my best army buddies. You should call him Uncle Pedro."

"Uncle Pedro! My daddy speaks very highly of you, and he'd like for me to entertain you while you're here."

"Greta, you've become a beautiful young lady since the last time I saw you."

"And you're more handsome than ever, Uncle," said the playful Greta.

"Greta, I have some work to do, so I'll leave you with Uncle Pedro for awhile. I'll be back before too long, okay?"

"Okay, daddy."

And with those parting words, Charles left the room.

"Wow, sweetie!" said Pedro. When Charles and I were dodging bullets in Iraq, he talked about you all the time. But nothing could prepare me for how beautiful you've become!"

"That is so sweet, Uncle Pedro. Are you tired? If you are, we can lie down for awhile."

"I'd like that very much, Greta. Do you mind if I give you a kiss?"

"Of course not. Where are my manners?"

Greta stepped toward Pedro and found herself lifted by her naked bottom from the floor as Pedro enveloped her tight young body and carried her to the bed. In just a moment, he was kissing, licking, and sucking her delicious young pussy.

Chapter 4

Pedro's hands were squeezing Greta's large breasts as his tongue worked its magic on her clitoris. With the cry of a woman reaching a huge climax, Greta came within a few minutes. Pedro licked her abundant pussy juices like a man who has wandered upon an oasis in the desert. Having divested himself of his clothing, and without giving the poor girl a rest, he rolled her over and entered her young vagina from behind.

"Yes, Uncle, please fuck my young pussy. I've always wanted to have you inside me. Ugh! Ugh! This feels great!"

He pounded her with his large penis until she had experienced another orgasm, then he ejaculated his sperm into her young fertile womb.

"Oh, Uncle Pedro, I've never been given so much pleasure, and I've never seen a penis as large as yours."

Having gotten his own needs met, and being completely spent, Pedro excused himself with just a few words. "Honey, I gotta' leave now. I've got an important meeting with your daddy."

"Okay, Uncle Pedro. I wish you could stay longer but I understand. Please come back and see me again."

Pedro, still not quite believing his amazing good fortune, dressed quickly and left Greta lying naked on the bed.

After about half an hour Charles re-entered Greta's room. He had given her plenty of time to take a shower, dry herself, and put on the scrumptious scent that she always wore. "Greta, did you enjoy having Uncle Pedro here?"

"Oh, yes daddy...very much. He was wonderful!"

"Well, sweetie, the game is about over, and you're doing very well. I believe you're going to win!"

"Let me introduce you to Uncle Jaime, and Uncle Juan. They're here for a short visit, and I need for you to entertain them the way you did Uncle Pedro."

"Wow! I'll be happy to! Uncle Jaime and Uncle Juan, would you like to come to bed with me?"

Jaime and Juan immediately removed their clothing and climbed into Greta's bed. She reached out for their deflated penises and started to give one of them a blowjob as she gave the other a hand job. The two uncles began to suck Greta's large breasts as one of them finger-fucked her wet pussy. Jaime was the first to roll over on his back and pull Greta on to his hard cock.

"Oh, Uncle Jaime, your cock is stretching my little pussy. It feels great!"

"Si, sobrinita (yes, little niece)," and your pussy is so smooth around my cock! I love it!"

Juan waited for a while as Jaime drove his penis into Greta's pussy. When Greta's juices began to flow from her soaking wet cunt, Juan gathered them and applied them generously to her asshole. He also spit on her anus and his cock and then pushed his manhood into her ass. Greta gave several grunts as she felt the pain of this double penetration, but she did not deny either uncle of their chosen fuck holes.

"Uncle Juan, I can't believe how painful your cock was to begin with, but how great it feels now!"

"Yes, sweetheart, and I love your tight ass, too!"

After several minutes of hard fucking, both uncles emptied their balls into Greta. They both kept their manhood inside Greta's holes until their cocks became deflated. At that point, Greta licked their penises clean and lay down between them. Each man then rolled toward Greta and continued sucking her fabulous breasts.

Both men dressed and left Greta's room and Charles re-entered. "I suppose you're too tired to fuck your daddy."

"Absolutely not, daddy! How would you like it, pussy or ass?"

"Down girl! You and I'll have plenty of time together. Now is time for your nap before we meet for dinner, okay."

"Daddy! You know I would do anything you ask of me. You own me now. I'm at your complete disposal. I just wondered if I had won the game and what my reward would be."

"I'll let you know that at dinner, so that you can share your happiness with Anna and Lori."

"Okay, daddy!" She said as she drifted quickly off to sleep.

teach1965
teach1965
12 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Prisoners Of Love To Captives Of Lust

Good one teach1965. I enjoy reading about these beautiful young women evolving from prisoners in love to captives in lust. Thanks for your unique contributions.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kidnapped in Africa Ch. 1 Lynn & her niece are kidnapped in Zambabwe.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01 Half a week has passed but Sarah has only started to heal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cassie in Captivity Cassy is captured and caged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Chattel Auction He can't wait to milk his creamy white, red headed heifer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Descent into Slavery Ch. 01 Beth, Hannah and Jìngyi spend a month with Mahmoud.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories