Cariad

Info
You want to make a move, to seize me lying beside you...
459 words
4.46
20.1k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
149 Followers



Copyright © 2013 Naoko Smith

You want to make a move, to seize me lying beside you. You know this isn't the music for that. I know you know better than to move. Yet. I see your eye watching me in the dim sunlight filtering through the curtains, out of the corner of my eye. I hear your breath catch in the languid warm air. You watch me watching you out of the corner of an eye.

When I lean up on one elbow, your shoulder twitches but still you lie still. You're laughing now, silently, you bad thing, holding it in. Cariad.

I brush my lip on your unshaven cheek: bristly. I shut my eyes, the better to feel that bit of roughness on my soft lower lip.

You are shaking with laughter and I want to laugh and I don't want to laugh. I put my mouth on your mouth.

You open your lips as I open mine but instead of tipping my tongue inside your mouth, I catch your lip up in my teeth: gently, just gripping on it. Now you're not sure. Your eyes look into mine, we're not laughing. With you held by the lip in my teeth, I'm coming over to lie on your chest. My breast presses flesh into your hard ribs and you're staring into my eyes, I'm staring back into your eyes.

I know your cock must be rising, filling, hardening up. You know I know. I'm wondering whether to reach little fingers across to grip it. You know this isn't the music for that. You lie suspended in the moment, my body on your body, your cock rising and filling.

Keep still. Hold your muscles in tight. My teeth gripping gently on your lip. My cunt pressed to your hip. Your cock risen against my thigh.

We lie one body laid over another body. If we had but world enough; but we have time.

You are trying not to breathe too hard past my teeth gripped on your lip but your heartbeat grows faster, faster. My breath is floating in your mouth, yours panting to meet mine. My eyes are dipping to submit to your stare, the eyelashes caressing the warm air downwards as if brushing your cheek in a butterfly's kiss.

My breath lifts my breast against your chest as the music rises, as you are rising, holding back.

One of your hands makes an involuntary quiver, you grip the fist to hold it back. I put my hand to hold the fist you make. My fingers are too little to hold back your fist so you hold it back for me.

It is done.

Now cry havoc! and let loose the penetrating kiss of love.

--:--
--:--
1.0
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
149 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Infatuated

I'm absolutely in love with your voice! it just oozes sensuality so much I can't really explain why ;) Please make more audios.......

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you very much for this kind feedback.

:)

legerdemerlegerdemerover 8 years ago
Very nice indeed

Beautiful reading. (GoldenCojones' comments on your thread made me curious.) The word plays reminded me of Shakespearean "rounds" - playful and sexy here. Terrific voice.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this with us! Your beautiful, sexy voice is magnificent. Please do more. I'd love to hear more of your stories.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago
an English woman, indoors; but foreign, too

Naoko, ahh, a voice to match your words.

The word play is playful, your images are delicate, and your voice - well, the more words spoken by an English woman, the better, in my opinion...

EB

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Amsterdam Surprise - her view Woman performing at a club sees a familiar face in the crowd.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Teacher's Lustful Fantasy I wake up lying on the couch, totally wet and with my tits...in Group Sex
Our New Neighbor is a Snowbird How I met our new neighbor who became a wonderful lover.in Mature
Break-Up Make-Up Picnic Nix-Picked I'm new and really trying to work on my writing style.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Addict Destinee is charged with swallowing - again.in Humor & Satire
More Stories