Carmen: What the Fuck is in My Ass?

Story Info
Carmen gets into a tight spot inside of a food truck.
1.7k words
3.65
141.4k
44

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen and her husband's cousin, Jeff, were hanging out on the couch watching the new hit reality show "I love Gettin' Paid mo than my Dignity!"

"Not this show again Jeff. It's so dumb..."

"We can do something a little more exciting if you want..."

Jeff slid closer to Carmen on the couch and placed his hand on her thigh.

"Cut it out Jeff..."

"Oh come on Carmen, don't be like that."

"Stop."

"I'll eat you out if you suck my dick..."

"Last time you said that I got a mouthful of cum and you fell asleep," Carmen replied without looking away from the TV.

"I won't this time. Come on, what's the big deal? You like sucking dick anyway."

"Yeah well, maybe later," Carmen said with a yawn.

"Suck it now."

"Later..."

"But I got a boner now bitch!" Jeff said unzipping his jeans and pulling his dick out. He stood up, walked around the couch and dangled it in front of Carmen's face. Carmen tried not to look at it but couldn't help herself.

"Come on hoe... Look at that dick... you know you want to suck it..."

Carmen slightly tilted her head and glanced at Jeff's cock out of the corner of her eye.

"There you go... Come on now, give it a little suckle hoe."

"Alright fine, you're such a retard..." Carmen rolled her eyes and put her mouth around Jeff's dick.

"Hold on, let me take my pants off so you can lick my balls."

Jeff took his pants and boxers off and sat on the couch. Carmen grabbed his dick and held it up so she could get her mouth to Jeff's nuts. He felt Carmen's warm tongue lick his balls and he began to get lost in fantasies about cumming on Carmen's face right after he fucks her deep in her ass.

"Mmmm yes... That's so good hoe..."

Suddenly Carmen stopped and stood up. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her vibrating phone.

"Oh hey! What's up Josh... Oh really? How does she smell... Really, that good? Damn... Yeah I'll come over... No, I'm not doing shit. I'll be there in a little bit." Carmen ended the call and started to walk out of the room.

"HEY! HEY WHAT THE FUCK! GET BACK HERE AND SUCK MY DICK!" Jeff yelled.

Carmen continued silently walking.

"CARMEN!"

"Suck your own dick Jeff. Josh has some coke and there's no customers at the hot-dog truck he's working at."

"Josh works in a fucking roach coach now? Oh my God...

"Oh and the pizzeria is better?"

"We don't need to check the pizzeria oil..."

"Whatever... See you later."

"At least bring me back one of their foot-longs you teasing bitch."

Carmen laughed then changed into a tight hooded velour track suit and walked out the door. Fifteen minutes later Carmen arrived at the Mutt's Hot Dog truck. Josh saw her walking up and let her in.

"What up Carmen?"

"Where's the coke Josh? Fuck the bullshit," Carmen half-joked.

"Damn bitch alright, we'll get right down to business. One little gram for you is gonna be 70..."

"70! Fuck that Josh, how much is it really?"

"70 or you know the drill..."

"The drill?"

"You can suck my dick bitch. What the fuck you think it means?"

"Shit is that all? Pull it out."

"Mmmm... That's my hoe..." Josh reached around Carmen's waist and pulled her close to his body, "I'm gonna do a bump off your nipple first."

"Let me have one too."

"Alright," Josh agreed. He let Carmen dip her long fake nail into his baggie and scoop up a nice little pile then he poured some on her nipple and snorted it off. He reached up to grab her tits and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Carmen's nipples got really hard and she began to moan. Juan slid his hand down her back and inside the waist of her sweatpants. He moved his hand down further and placed it in her crack. He opened his hand slightly spreading her thick ass cheeks and rubbed her tiny asshole. He took his mouth off her nipple and turned her around. He pulled her pants and thong down to her knees and spread her ass cheeks.

"I said I'd suck your dick..."

"I know... I just got to get a good look at your nice fat ass."

Josh spread Carmen's ass out wide spreading her pussy as well in the process. He leaned in and slightly flicked his tongue against her slit and asshole.

"Getting really friendly back there huh..."

"You're so perfect girl..."

"Get that dick out for me Josh."

Josh let go of Carmen's ass cheeks, pulled his pants down and started to stroke his cock. Carmen turned around with her pants still around her knees and bent over to get her mouth around Josh's dick. He grabbed the back of Carmen's head and pushed her down on his dick wanting to get right down to the deep-throating.

"Sorry girl, I like it nice 'n' deep..."

Carmen held on to Josh's thighs as he fucked her mouth. he moved Carmen's head so fast her ass was clapping open and closed with each thrust that hit the back of her throat. Carmen tightened her lips around the base of Josh's shaft and sucked hard. Josh stopped moving and enjoyed Carmen's powerful sucking power. She sucked hard without moving much as if Josh's dick was a thick fleshy straw.

Josh reached down to grab Carmen's tits and nipples while she continued to enjoy his cock. While Carmen was occupied sucking his dick Josh grabbed one of Mutt's famous 12 inch all beef 1/2 pounders. He squirted a bit of cooking oil on the end of it and leaned over Carmen.

"I'm just going to feel that fat ass of yours some girl... You just keep sucking..."

Josh carefully brought the large hot-dog level with Carmen's unsuspecting anus and pushed it in hard with the intent to penetrate in one mighty thrust.

"UHHH FUCK!"

"Just chill bitch..."

"Was that you? What the fuck..."

"How's that bitch? Jeff told me all about you... You like it hard up your ass don't ya?" Josh said while he slid the hot dog in about four inches.

"What the fuck is in my ass? It feels cold..."

"What do you think? You are in a hot dog truck..."

"YOU PUT A FUCKING HOT DOG UP MY ASS?"

"Shit girl, I put one of Mutt's famous 1/2 pounders in there..."

Carmen paused adjusting to the large piece of processed meat inside of her. She glanced over her shoulder at her ass and scrunched her face in shock.

"I can't believe you just did that Josh... Jeff's gonna think it's hilarious when you tell him like I know you are..."

"I'm gonna slide it in deeper. Alright bitch?"

"Go ahead..."

"You're a real hoe girl, damn... Jeff was fucking right for once."

Carmen jumped again when she felt Josh shove the hot dog further in her asshole. He pushed the dog all the way in and started to work it in and out. Carmen relaxed her asshole a bit to let the meat slide in and out easily. The last thing she wanted was for it to break and have Josh go fishing for the half still up her butt.

"I'm gonna stick my dick in there now, okay bitch?"

"But you said just a blow job..."

"I guess I lied then... If you want the coke you better turn your ass around and touch your toes..."

"I don't know..."

"No booger-sugar for you then..."

"Alright, hold on..."

Carmen reluctantly agreed and turned around. She took a deep breath and reached down to touch the white tips off her running shoes.

"Oh yeah bitch... I'm sure you're ass feels so fucking good," Josh said as he roughly grabbed Carmen's hips and attempted to shove his dick in her ass only to just get his head about an inch past her ring.

"OOOWWW FUCK JOSH! Hold on a second... Put some more oil or something on it, that fucking hurt..." Josh abruptly pulled his cock out of her ass making Carmen's hole quickly contract.

"SHIT!" Carmen screamed.

Josh grabbed the squirt bottle, put the tip inside of Carmen's ass and gave it a little squeeze.

"There you go bitch, happy now?" Josh asked with his dick right at Carmen's butt-hole. He rammed his dick straight back up Carmen's ass and started to fuck her hard. Carmen's tits and ass were bouncing wildly with each thrust. Carmen reached back and placed her hands on her ass cheeks. She moved them a little closer to her hole and spread her ass so Josh could go in even further. He thrust forward hard making Carmen inhale deeply and open her eyes wide with pain and pleasure.

"Fuck that ass Josh... Oh fuck... Fuck...," Carmen moaned.

Carmen's ass slapped loudly on Josh's thighs as he rammed his cock deep up her butt. Carmen could feel his dick opening her ass up each time he rammed it in. Josh slapped Carmen's ass and pulled her hair in rhythm with his thrusts.

"You like it nice and hard don't you bitch?

"Yes..."

"You're a real whore aren't you?"

"Yes..."

"Say it bitch!"

"I'm a real whore..."

"Louder."

"I'm a real whore!"

"LOUDER YOU DUMB BITCH!"

"I'M A REAL WHORE!"

Josh pulled Carmen's head close to his.

"Hahahaha yeah... That's a good bitch... you want me to cum in your mouth right?"

"Yeah..."

"That's what I thought," Josh laughed.

Josh slipped his cock out of Carmen's used ass and turned her around. He pushed her to her knees and shoved his cock in her mouth. Carmen felt Josh's dick throb and begin to shoot cum. She swallowed and swallowed as Josh's dick continued to fill her mouth. Josh finished and Carmen sucked until Josh's dick ceased to shoot anymore.

"Wooowie bitch... Here's your gram, now get the fuck out of here. I don't want my girlfriend or any of her dumb friends seeing your ass over here."

"Don't worry, I'm going playa..."

"From now on if you want a gram bring that ass over here nice 'n' clean, Alright hoe?"

"I'll let you know..."

Josh grinned out of the corner of his mouth.

"Anything else I can help you with Carmen?"

"Let me just have two Chicago style dogs to go..."

"You mean the 1/2 pound chili dog I made for you didn't fill you up enough?"

"They're not for me... I'm kind of over hot dogs for a while..."

"Hahaha Okay, you want any mustard on those?"

"Nah..."

THE END